I've noticed several design suggestions in your code.

computers / comp.mobile.android / US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

SubjectAuthor
* US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their CarsJerry
+* Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Martin Τrautmann
|`* Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Alan Browne
| `- Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their I R A Darth Aggie
`- Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Jörg Lorenz

1
US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

<uuasbm$qoha$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50893&group=comp.mobile.android#50893

From: Jer...@JerryThinks.com (Jerry)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:29:27 -0600
 by: Jerry - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 05:29 UTC

If you're road-tripping to Canada, keep an eye out for AirTags, which
criminals are using to track and steal cars, according to Vermont police.

Common hiding spots for the trackers are under a car's windshield wipers,
in its front grille, or inside a vehicle that was left unlocked.

According to law enforcement in the state, a number of people have found
hidden AirTags on their vehicles after making road trips to Canada, 9to5Mac
reports. Authorities believe the AirTags are being placed on the vehicles
with the intention of eventually stealing those vehicles.

Apple notifies iPhone users if it detects an unknown AirTag traveling with
you. The company has also released an app for Android users that allows
them to manually search for the trackers.

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-protect-yourself-against-airtag-and-tile-stalking
Apple is facing a class-action lawsuit over this, which a judge recently
allowed to move forward, finding that the plaintiffs had enough proof for
their claims against Apple for negligence and product liability.

US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Cars
https://www.pcmag.com/news/vermont-authorities-warn-residents-to-look-for-airtags-on-their-vehicles

Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

<slrnv0i8g1.31ei.t-usenet@ID-685.user.individual.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50894&group=comp.mobile.android#50894

From: t-use...@gmx.net (Martin Τrautmann)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden
AirTags on Their Cars
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:42:40 +0200
 by: Martin Τrautmann - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 08:42 UTC

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:29:27 -0600, Jerry wrote:
> If you're road-tripping to Canada, keep an eye out for AirTags, which
> criminals are using to track and steal cars, according to Vermont police.

What's so special about stealing cars in Canada, vs. stealing them in
the USA?

May US citizens shoot thiefs on sight, while in Canada owners are asked
to hand them over the papers as well and keep the cars unlocked for
easier access?

Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

<DOcON.124742$_a1e.1820@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50895&group=comp.mobile.android#50895

AirTags on Their Cars
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
From: bitbuc...@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 08:37:55 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 12:37 UTC

On 2024-03-31 04:42, Martin Τrautmann wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:29:27 -0600, Jerry wrote:
>> If you're road-tripping to Canada, keep an eye out for AirTags, which
>> criminals are using to track and steal cars, according to Vermont police.
>
> What's so special about stealing cars in Canada, vs. stealing them in
> the USA?

The port of Montreal is used to ship stolen cars in containers to
Africa, South America and the Middle East. This has resulted in a lot
of auto theft over the past decade in the Toronto/Montreal corridor.

> May US citizens shoot thiefs on sight, while in Canada owners are asked
> to hand them over the papers as well and keep the cars unlocked for
> easier access?

You pack a lot of nonsense into a few words.

--
“Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first;
nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”

Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

<uubq6c$1qmgm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50896&group=comp.mobile.android#50896

From: hugyb...@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
AirTags on Their Cars
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 15:58:35 +0200
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:58 UTC

On 31.03.2024 07:29, Jerry wrote:
> If you're road-tripping to Canada, keep an eye out for AirTags, which
> criminals are using to track and steal cars, according to Vermont police.
>
> Common hiding spots for the trackers are under a car's windshield wipers,
> in its front grille, or inside a vehicle that was left unlocked.
>
> According to law enforcement in the state, a number of people have found
> hidden AirTags on their vehicles after making road trips to Canada, 9to5Mac
> reports. Authorities believe the AirTags are being placed on the vehicles
> with the intention of eventually stealing those vehicles.
>
> Apple notifies iPhone users if it detects an unknown AirTag traveling with
> you. The company has also released an app for Android users that allows
> them to manually search for the trackers.
>
> https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-protect-yourself-against-airtag-and-tile-stalking
> Apple is facing a class-action lawsuit over this, which a judge recently
> allowed to move forward, finding that the plaintiffs had enough proof for
> their claims against Apple for negligence and product liability.
>
> US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Cars
> https://www.pcmag.com/news/vermont-authorities-warn-residents-to-look-for-airtags-on-their-vehicles

Arlen, Arlen, Arlen ...
Troll!

From: Jerry <Jerry@JerryThinks.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
AirTags on Their Cars
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:29:27 -0600

"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"

Re: US Police Warn Those Driving to Canada to Watch for Hidden AirTags on Their Cars

<slrnv0j2um.2siph.n0b0dy@invalid.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=50897&group=comp.mobile.android#50897

From: n0b...@invalid.invalid (I R A Darth Aggie)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
AirTags on Their Cars
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:14:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: I R A Darth Aggie - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:14 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 08:37:55 -0400,
Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com>, in
<DOcON.124742$_a1e.1820@fx16.iad> wrote:
> On 2024-03-31 04:42, Martin Τrautmann wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:29:27 -0600, Jerry wrote:
> >> If you're road-tripping to Canada, keep an eye out for AirTags, which
> >> criminals are using to track and steal cars, according to Vermont police.
> >
> > What's so special about stealing cars in Canada, vs. stealing them in
> > the USA?
>
> The port of Montreal is used to ship stolen cars in containers to
> Africa, South America and the Middle East. This has resulted in a lot
> of auto theft over the past decade in the Toronto/Montreal corridor.
>

> > May US citizens shoot thiefs on sight, while in Canada owners are asked
> > to hand them over the papers as well and keep the cars unlocked for
> > easier access?
>
> You pack a lot of nonsense into a few words.

Apparently so does the Toronto Constabulary. They got shamed for it
and had to back track.

Toronto police backtrack on advice to leave car keys 'at
your front door' to prevent being attacked at home

https://nationalpost.com/news/auto-theft-car-keys-toronto-police

isn't looking good, either.