From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: ongoing crime wave
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 08:38:14 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:38 UTC

https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ongoing crime wave

<75009df8-ca49-483e-b716-da61da008ef8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51018&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51018

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 07:08:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ongoing crime wave
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 15:08 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 6:38:19 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767

Is it at all surprising that they are good little Democrats? Despite the fact that they are committing a felony, they are wearing useless masks to show social virtue.

Re: ongoing crime wave

<f4ef1413-e12d-4a53-941c-9e6cbe5ec162n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51051&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51051

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 13:21:55 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:21 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.

Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.

Re: ongoing crime wave

<stk86p$bdi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51057&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51057

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 16:09:27 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 22:09 UTC

On 2/4/2022 3:21 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
>> https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
>>
>> --
>> Andrew Muzi
>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>
> They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
>
> Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.

Oh, right. Criminals mask to help victims avoid viruses.
Altruists at heart really:

https://clarksvillenow.sagacom.com/files/2016/06/oak-grove-robbery-4-1024x768.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ongoing crime wave

<390a6940-cb03-46f8-b81c-3c047475d919n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51064&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51064

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:38:01 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 22:38 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 1:21:57 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> > https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
>
> Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.

You've already told us that there's no other place in the world where anyone can ride. That I live in heaven for a bicycle and you simply have to ride your Strava Trainer in the basement crying because you cannot ride.

Re: ongoing crime wave

<d5c9439f-a6c3-4f31-a205-ad68626c0a2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51071&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51071

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 15:50:03 -0800 (PST)
From: i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca (Sir Ridesalot)
 by: Sir Ridesalot - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:50 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 4:21:57 p.m. UTC-5, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> > https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
>
> Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.

Can you imagine the response if in late 2018 you wore a mask over your face when you went into a bank? How things change.

Cheers

Re: ongoing crime wave

<3a812f3d-d308-4f82-9154-f7a531dd4034n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51072&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51072

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 15:59:33 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:59 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 4:38:04 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 1:21:57 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> > > https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrew Muzi
> > > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> > They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
> >
> > Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.
> You've already told us that there's no other place in the world where anyone can ride. That I live in heaven for a bicycle and you simply have to ride your Strava Trainer in the basement crying because you cannot ride.

Strava trainer? How did you make up this fantasy? Now I will admit I own a set of Kreitler rollers. And the fork stand. And the headwind blower. But I'm kind of lazy about riding a bike inside. So they don't get used.

Re: ongoing crime wave

<85308adc-31a6-46ba-8b8a-b9a2a18bbdaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51073&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51073

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:05:47 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:05 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 3:50:05 PM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 4:21:57 p.m. UTC-5, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:19 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> > > https://www.cityofmadison.com/police/newsroom/incidentreports/incident.cfm?id=28767
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrew Muzi
> > > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> > They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
> >
> > Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.
> Can you imagine the response if in late 2018 you wore a mask over your face when you went into a bank? How things change.

Unfortunately the banks can do nothing about masked people coming in so along with practically every bank in California now, the tellers are behind bullet proof plastic shields. You can't even insert a pistol under the slot since the angles are too abrupt and each station has an emergency button where it can be pushed with a knee. Even the safe storage vault can be closed safely without a gun blast of any sort getting to the employee.

Thanks to the Democrats we are back in the Wild West and they are attempting to disarm all of the honest people and even the marshals. At the moment they are again taking crooked means to attempt to keep from a utter defeat. They have started major gerrymandering which they accused Republicans of doing. The Republicans were gerrymandering by making perfectly straight forward voting districts usually with square sides. What have the Democrats been doing? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-suddenly-quiet-about-new-yorks-gerrymandering

Re: ongoing crime wave

<4705c68b-c8a7-475f-8e21-5863a80441f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51074&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51074

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:10:27 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:10 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 3:59:35 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 4:38:04 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > They have a special parking lot, area, for bicycles at that apartment building? Wow.
> > >
> > > Tommy, they could also have been wearing masks because its cold. Since you are from the Bay area, you have no concept of cold and winter. But in cold climates, Madison Wisconsin, people wear masks to keep their heads and faces warm. Ever heard of a balaclava? And of course as has been shown on TV for decades now, criminals usually wear masks. So these criminals are merely following accepted social practice. The current Covid pandemic merely made it very easy to access masks for the crime.
> > You've already told us that there's no other place in the world where anyone can ride. That I live in heaven for a bicycle and you simply have to ride your Strava Trainer in the basement crying because you cannot ride.
> Strava trainer? How did you make up this fantasy? Now I will admit I own a set of Kreitler rollers. And the fork stand. And the headwind blower. But I'm kind of lazy about riding a bike inside. So they don't get used.

Then why are you going on as if I am in some sort of cycling paradise while everyone else cannot ride for weather conditions? Frank simply doesn't ride much. That's his choice. Flunky doesn't ride normally. Jeff doesn't ride at all. John never rode. Stop putting yourself as part of a group that is really foreign to the group's designation.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / ongoing crime wave