Only God can make random selections.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

SubjectAuthor
* COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Andre Jute
`* Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Andre Jute
 `* Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Tom Kunich
  +- Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?John B.
  `* Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
   +* Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Andre Jute
   |`- Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Tom Kunich
   `* Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?Tom Kunich
    `- Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?John B.

1
COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<1241dbb7-5aba-4b73-93a8-3d8852454fb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=50906&group=rec.bicycles.tech#50906

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 22:27:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 06:27 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 10:57:04 PM UTC, Tom wrote in the thread "45% of Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated":

> The worst cases in the EU were in northeastern Italy. These cases were ALL in retirement homes and that area contains some of the oldest people in Europe. Plus adjacent to that area was large populations of Chinese foreign workers building steel frame commercial buildings.

Worse than that, these particular Chinese workers were recruited in Wuhan, from where, after the Chinese authorities knew of a new SARS-like virus, they still permitted more than a million workers and tourists to emplane to foreign parts while they still tried to shut up the doctors who discovered the Chinese Virus.

Wuhan is Ground Zero for the Crazy Bat Lady Creating Gains of Function for Lethal Viruses with American money channeled to her by that Enabling Saint of the Pandemic, Dr Fauci. It is worth asking how stupid an American bureaucrat (who isn't an outright traitor -- he isn't, is he? Who can guarantee it?) would have to be to ***pay over American taxpayers' money*** to make a gift of blowar substances to the USA's main competitor and antagonist in the 21st century. It is difficult to understand why even a Democrat House of Representatives haven't yet told Biden that nothing will pass until he fires Fauci and orders the FBI to investigate him -- and it is correspondingly more difficult to understand why a balanced Senate hasn't yet done the right thing.

Andre Jute
The facts are known. So why does everyone talk instead of acting?

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<e4ff6085-9f33-467a-82df-8f192ab528c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51007&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51007

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:55:06 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 06:55 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 6:27:31 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 10:57:04 PM UTC, Tom wrote in the thread "45% of Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated":
> >
> > The worst cases in the EU were in northeastern Italy. These cases were ALL in retirement homes and that area contains some of the oldest people in Europe. Plus adjacent to that area was large populations of Chinese foreign workers building steel frame commercial buildings.
> >
> Worse than that, these particular Chinese workers were recruited in Wuhan, from where, after the Chinese authorities knew of a new SARS-like virus, they still permitted more than a million workers and tourists to emplane to foreign parts while they still tried to shut up the doctors who discovered the Chinese Virus.
> >
> Wuhan is Ground Zero for the Crazy Bat Lady Creating Gains of Function for Lethal Viruses with American money channeled to her by that Enabling Saint of the Pandemic, Dr Fauci. It is worth asking how stupid an American bureaucrat (who isn't an outright traitor -- he isn't, is he? Who can guarantee it?) would have to be to ***pay over American taxpayers' money*** to make a gift of blowar substances to the USA's main competitor and antagonist in the 21st century. It is difficult to understand why even a Democrat House of Representatives haven't yet told Biden that nothing will pass until he fires Fauci and orders the FBI to investigate him -- and it is correspondingly more difficult to understand why a balanced Senate hasn't yet done the right thing.
> >
> Andre Jute
> The facts are known. So why does everyone talk instead of acting?

Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<a107153d-3f26-4ccc-98a5-bc935b3bdc61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51030&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51030

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 08:38:33 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:38 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10:55:08 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 6:27:31 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 10:57:04 PM UTC, Tom wrote in the thread "45% of Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated":
> > >
> > > The worst cases in the EU were in northeastern Italy. These cases were ALL in retirement homes and that area contains some of the oldest people in Europe. Plus adjacent to that area was large populations of Chinese foreign workers building steel frame commercial buildings.
> > >
> > Worse than that, these particular Chinese workers were recruited in Wuhan, from where, after the Chinese authorities knew of a new SARS-like virus, they still permitted more than a million workers and tourists to emplane to foreign parts while they still tried to shut up the doctors who discovered the Chinese Virus.
> > >
> > Wuhan is Ground Zero for the Crazy Bat Lady Creating Gains of Function for Lethal Viruses with American money channeled to her by that Enabling Saint of the Pandemic, Dr Fauci. It is worth asking how stupid an American bureaucrat (who isn't an outright traitor -- he isn't, is he? Who can guarantee it?) would have to be to ***pay over American taxpayers' money*** to make a gift of blowar substances to the USA's main competitor and antagonist in the 21st century. It is difficult to understand why even a Democrat House of Representatives haven't yet told Biden that nothing will pass until he fires Fauci and orders the FBI to investigate him -- and it is correspondingly more difficult to understand why a balanced Senate hasn't yet done the right thing.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > The facts are known. So why does everyone talk instead of acting?
> >
> Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?

The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<4firvg9p2ghhq4b1jqh8umjtcs2v714ggg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51084&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51084

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 07:58:02 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 00:58 UTC

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 08:38:33 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10:55:08 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

>> > Worse than that, these particular Chinese workers were recruited in Wuhan, from where, after the Chinese authorities knew of a new SARS-like virus, they still permitted more than a million workers and tourists to emplane to foreign parts while they still tried to shut up the doctors who discovered the Chinese Virus.
>> > >
>> > Wuhan is Ground Zero for the Crazy Bat Lady Creating Gains of Function for Lethal Viruses with American money channeled to her by that Enabling Saint of the Pandemic, Dr Fauci. It is worth asking how stupid an American bureaucrat (who isn't an outright traitor -- he isn't, is he? Who can guarantee it?) would have to be to ***pay over American taxpayers' money*** to make a gift of blowar substances to the USA's main competitor and antagonist in the 21st century. It is difficult to understand why even a Democrat House of Representatives haven't yet told Biden that nothing will pass until he fires Fauci and orders the FBI to investigate him -- and it is correspondingly more difficult to understand why a balanced Senate hasn't yet done the right thing.
>> > >
>> > Andre Jute
>> > The facts are known. So why does everyone talk instead of acting?
>> >
>> Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?
>
>The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.

Tommy, Tommy, How can you stand it to live in such a corrupt country?

I mean there was all this voting fraud and the Republicans have
brought, what is it? 40-something court cases and the courts won't
even listen? All this crime - fraud is a crime I believe - and the
legal system just ignores it?

The election is a fraud, laws not enforced, courts ignore crimes,
Damn! How can you stand it to live there?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<11812512-d855-4a8e-af8f-0c930e1327a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51092&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51092

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 17:53:42 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 01:53 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:38:36 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 10:55:08 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Worse than that, these particular Chinese workers were recruited in Wuhan, from where, after the Chinese authorities knew of a new SARS-like virus, they still permitted more than a million workers and tourists to emplane to foreign parts while they still tried to shut up the doctors who discovered the Chinese Virus.
> > > >
> > > Wuhan is Ground Zero for the Crazy Bat Lady Creating Gains of Function for Lethal Viruses with American money channeled to her by that Enabling Saint of the Pandemic, Dr Fauci. It is worth asking how stupid an American bureaucrat (who isn't an outright traitor -- he isn't, is he? Who can guarantee it?) would have to be to ***pay over American taxpayers' money*** to make a gift of blowar substances to the USA's main competitor and antagonist in the 21st century. It is difficult to understand why even a Democrat House of Representatives haven't yet told Biden that nothing will pass until he fires Fauci and orders the FBI to investigate him -- and it is correspondingly more difficult to understand why a balanced Senate hasn't yet done the right thing.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > The facts are known. So why does everyone talk instead of acting?
> > >
> > Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?
> The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here.. Here being Sioux Center, Iowa.

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<0cfa56af-9b83-46a9-b79f-0e81e3ed4090n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51109&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51109

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 05:53:13 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 13:53 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 1:53:45 AM UTC, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:38:36 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?
> > The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.
> https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
> “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here. Here being Sioux Center, Iowa.

That's what makes New York the greatest city in the world, that people mind their own business, unlike RBT where there is always a rind of scum trying to tell everyone else how to behave instead of looking in the mirror at their own wretched immorality, incompetence and irrelevance.

Andre Jute
Observer

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<57f7f298-39bd-4e4c-ac08-0707d606f46cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51112&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51112

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:50:33 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 14:50 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 5:53:45 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:38:36 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Nobody's even arguing against the known facts, so why are the elected representatives not acting on this knowledge?
> > The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.
> https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
> “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here. Here being Sioux Center, Iowa.
That is because he could be relied upon to not shoot anyone without reason and provocation. And he didn't lose any voters. We far outdistanced his previous election totals and we how have videos of ballot boxes being stuffed.. We have videos of that blond ass kicking out the election watchers and then illegally pulling suitcases from under a table where they were hidden with a cover and illegally putting these with the legal votes that were REQUIRED to be observed by the poll watchers. Did you think that these people weren't going to be caught and that you could get away with it? Did you think that the FBI could get away with treason? Do you think that the present massive gerrymandering that Democrats are presently doing will accomplish anything with blacks and Hispanics having almost completely deserted the Democrat party as they are doing more for homeless drug addicts than they are tax paying citizens?

Did you think that anyone is going to stand still as illegal aliens kidnap people's daughters and force them into the sex trade like they do all over central America?

The sickness that is the Democrat party can be summed up with that video of Ocasio-Cortez putting on lipstick and eyeliner and then saying that this is proof of male chauvinism.

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<d6d50a59-34e6-4d74-84bd-a6960b96fc04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51113&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51113

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:57:25 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 14:57 UTC

On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:53:15 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 1:53:45 AM UTC, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
> > “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here. Here being Sioux Center, Iowa.
> >
> That's what makes New York the greatest city in the world, that people mind their own business, unlike RBT where there is always a rind of scum trying to tell everyone else how to behave instead of looking in the mirror at their own wretched immorality, incompetence and irrelevance.

This used to be a useful bicycles.tech group. It had literally dozens of high end bike mechanics representing large chains. Then along came Frank, Flunky, John and Russell who know nothing so had to change it into a group where politics were very occasionally mentioned to one where that is all they can speak of. Frank had no place in the old bicycles.tech because he was irrelevant. So he simply changed it to a political group that hugged every tree in sight as if they were in danger. He became the group Greta Thunberg: a meaningless dope that eventually made so much ignorant noise that not even environmental extremists listen to a word she says.

Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?

<g21uvg1l8lg8df4nt8mb1cn71e4erg00pg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51131&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51131

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 07:21:38 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 00:21 UTC

On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 06:50:33 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 5:53:45 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > The Democrats used Fauci's falsehood to commit election fraud, so it behooves them to protect at any cost the lies of Tony Fauci. If Fauci were to stand up before Congress and shoot his questioners, the Democrats as one voice would rule it entirely self defense. And the Secret Service has been so twisted that they too would do nothing.
>> https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
>> “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters,” Trump said at a campaign rally here. Here being Sioux Center, Iowa.
>That is because he could be relied upon to not shoot anyone without reason and provocation. And he didn't lose any voters. We far outdistanced his previous election totals and we how have videos of ballot boxes being stuffed. We have videos of that blond ass kicking out the election watchers and then illegally pulling suitcases from under a table where they were hidden with a cover and illegally putting these with the legal votes that were REQUIRED to be observed by the poll watchers. Did you think that these people weren't going to be caught and that you could get away with it? Did you think that the FBI could get away with treason? Do you think that the present massive gerrymandering that Democrats are presently doing will accomplish anything with blacks and Hispanics having almost completely deserted the Democrat party as they are doing more for homeless drug addicts than they are tax paying citizens?
>
>Did you think that anyone is going to stand still as illegal aliens kidnap people's daughters and force them into the sex trade like they do all over central America?
>
>The sickness that is the Democrat party can be summed up with that video of Ocasio-Cortez putting on lipstick and eyeliner and then saying that this is proof of male chauvinism.

Rurally Tommy?
I just read on the morning news that during Biden's first year in
office he is bragging that he has increased jobs by 6 million.

I thought that sounded like a lot so I checked on two other sites and
got:
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-bidens-claim-america-adding-jobs-record-pace-1656864
and they all agreed that Old Joe has created more jobs then any other
President in the history of the Whole United States.

And the Yellow Gnome? Well he has bragged that he "can grab 'em by the
pussy", so apparently the elections in November, that Tommy rants
about, will be between the Mob that got you a job! and The P___y
Grabbers.
--
Cheers,

John B.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: COVID: Chinese Malice or Incompetence? Fauci Treachery or Incompetence?