May the bluebird of happiness twiddle your bits.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / How does it feel to be lied to?

SubjectAuthor
* How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
 `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?William Crowell
  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?William Crowell
  |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
  |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  | `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
  |  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
  |   `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
  |    `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Sir Ridesalot
   +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
   |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Lou Holtman
   | +- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Duane
   | +- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Ralph Barone
   | `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Sir Ridesalot
   |  +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Lou Holtman
   |  |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
   |  `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
   `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
    `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
     +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     |+* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
     ||`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
     | `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?AMuzi
     `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
      +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Frank Krygowski
      |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
      |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
      `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
       `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
        `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
         `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          |+* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          ||`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          || +* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          || |+- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          || |`- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          || `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          ||  `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          ||   `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?John B.
          |`* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
          | `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?funkma...@hotmail.com
          `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
           `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich
            `* Re: How does it feel to be lied to?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
             `- Re: How does it feel to be lied to?Tom Kunich

Pages:123
How does it feel to be lied to?

<0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51211&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51211

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 07:23:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: How does it feel to be lied to?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 15:23 UTC

Medical insurance companies are getting into this argument. They are showing 40% of people with vaccinations becoming sick.

Do you suppose that this is why suddenly Jay Beatie disappeared from the group?

https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/05/german-hospital-bills-show-cases-of-serious-vaccine-injury-increased-twenty-fold/

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51212&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51212

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 07:36:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How does it feel to be lied to?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 15:36 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Medical insurance companies are getting into this argument. They are showing 40% of people with vaccinations becoming sick.
>
> Do you suppose that this is why suddenly Jay Beatie disappeared from the group?
>
> https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/05/german-hospital-bills-show-cases-of-serious-vaccine-injury-increased-twenty-fold/
The study from Johns Hopkins has said that lockdowns, masks and the rest have had NO effect on the incidence of covid-19. Of course I'm not sure how they measured this since there is no way of actually measuring the incidence.. PCR was supposedly the gold standard and after I stated that it was a worthless test as a diagnostic tool, those who are so well versed in PCR such as Frank, Russell, Flunky and John immediately took the chance to belittle my knowledge.

Since then, the CDC has ceased accepting PCR as evidence of infection, and now the WHO and lawsuits are pending on many fronts. But they must all be wrong and stupid because the quadrumvirate says so and they know. In fact, there isn't anything that they don't know. One can only hope like the good little followers that they are that they all ran out and got their vaccinations. By now their bodies will be shutting down their immune systems and like HIV they will spend the rest of their lives being treated for every little disease that comes down the block. Their life span will be shortened far beyond normal and they will only then take the time to yet again tell me that I was wrong.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51219&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51219

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 09:52:00 -0800 (PST)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:52 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-8, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > Medical insurance companies are getting into this argument. They are showing 40% of people with vaccinations becoming sick.
> >
> > Do you suppose that this is why suddenly Jay Beatie disappeared from the group?
> >
> > https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/05/german-hospital-bills-show-cases-of-serious-vaccine-injury-increased-twenty-fold/
> The study from Johns Hopkins has said that lockdowns, masks and the rest have had NO effect on the incidence of covid-19. Of course I'm not sure how they measured this since there is no way of actually measuring the incidence. PCR was supposedly the gold standard and after I stated that it was a worthless test as a diagnostic tool, those who are so well versed in PCR such as Frank, Russell, Flunky and John immediately took the chance to belittle my knowledge.
>
> Since then, the CDC has ceased accepting PCR as evidence of infection, and now the WHO and lawsuits are pending on many fronts. But they must all be wrong and stupid because the quadrumvirate says so and they know. In fact, there isn't anything that they don't know. One can only hope like the good little followers that they are that they all ran out and got their vaccinations. By now their bodies will be shutting down their immune systems and like HIV they will spend the rest of their lives being treated for every little disease that comes down the block. Their life span will be shortened far beyond normal and they will only then take the time to yet again tell me that I was wrong.
I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<a361b9c7-0315-47b9-b97c-50dc2cda8809n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51224&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51224

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:16:47 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:16 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:52:02 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:

> I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.

Of course, tommy threatening him with assault had nothing to do with it.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<0d15992b-1f26-4f60-b226-76897457d6a7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51228&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51228

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:31:42 -0800 (PST)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:31 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 11:16:49 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:52:02 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:
>
> > I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.
> Of course, tommy threatening him with assault had nothing to do with it.
Wow, funkbabe, I wasn't aware of that. Confidentially, I gave myself emotional permission not to read a lot of stuff that Kunich posts.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<c88db58a-1813-404f-9b6f-7f24f7474103n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51239&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51239

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:06:49 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:06 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9:52:02 AM UTC-8, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-8, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > > Medical insurance companies are getting into this argument. They are showing 40% of people with vaccinations becoming sick.
> > >
> > > Do you suppose that this is why suddenly Jay Beatie disappeared from the group?
> > >
> > > https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/05/german-hospital-bills-show-cases-of-serious-vaccine-injury-increased-twenty-fold/
> > The study from Johns Hopkins has said that lockdowns, masks and the rest have had NO effect on the incidence of covid-19. Of course I'm not sure how they measured this since there is no way of actually measuring the incidence. PCR was supposedly the gold standard and after I stated that it was a worthless test as a diagnostic tool, those who are so well versed in PCR such as Frank, Russell, Flunky and John immediately took the chance to belittle my knowledge.
> >
> > Since then, the CDC has ceased accepting PCR as evidence of infection, and now the WHO and lawsuits are pending on many fronts. But they must all be wrong and stupid because the quadrumvirate says so and they know. In fact, there isn't anything that they don't know. One can only hope like the good little followers that they are that they all ran out and got their vaccinations. By now their bodies will be shutting down their immune systems and like HIV they will spend the rest of their lives being treated for every little disease that comes down the block. Their life span will be shortened far beyond normal and they will only then take the time to yet again tell me that I was wrong.
> I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.

Beyond everything else Jay was a good bicyclist that has been around here for a long time. He was convinced by the really smart quadrumvirate that I didn't know what I was talking about and started piling on with them. I really gave him a ration of shit and it must have been the last straw for him since this group ceased being about bicycles when Jobst died. All of the really knowledgeable group that used to use this group to trade information couldn't stand the likes of Frank and flunky is just ridiculous. If he hadn't shown us a photo of him on a bike, I wouldn't even believe that he could ride.

In any case Jay disappeared. I have sent him apologies via email and he hasn't responded. This bothers me because I would at least expect a "Fuck you" if he was that mad. So I wonder if something has happened to him. He was commuting from the suburbs into Portland to his office via bicycle and I hope he wasn't injured any worse than the skiing accident he sustained trying to keep up with his son.

I've checked the Portland papers and didn't see anything. But I don't know if they would mention anyone in the hospital for anything.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<ies50h91sq6so6137bsdrbtrt06jt5bpu7@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51252&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51252

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 05:45:05 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 22:45 UTC

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:16:47 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:52:02 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:
>
>> I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.
>
>Of course, tommy threatening him with assault had nothing to do with it.

Probably not. After all Jay was of at least normal intelligence and
would have realized that poor old Tommy was just threatening him to
support his own delusions of grandeur. Walter Mitty personified.
https://tinyurl.com/4pvte5aw
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<d6776a75-e81e-493c-8af9-e793bc4591f9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51262&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51262

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:30:27 -0800 (PST)
From: i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca (Sir Ridesalot)
 by: Sir Ridesalot - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:30 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 12:52:02 p.m. UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-8, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:23:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > > Medical insurance companies are getting into this argument. They are showing 40% of people with vaccinations becoming sick.
> > >
> > > Do you suppose that this is why suddenly Jay Beatie disappeared from the group?
> > >
> > > https://freewestmedia.com/2022/02/05/german-hospital-bills-show-cases-of-serious-vaccine-injury-increased-twenty-fold/
> > The study from Johns Hopkins has said that lockdowns, masks and the rest have had NO effect on the incidence of covid-19. Of course I'm not sure how they measured this since there is no way of actually measuring the incidence. PCR was supposedly the gold standard and after I stated that it was a worthless test as a diagnostic tool, those who are so well versed in PCR such as Frank, Russell, Flunky and John immediately took the chance to belittle my knowledge.
> >
> > Since then, the CDC has ceased accepting PCR as evidence of infection, and now the WHO and lawsuits are pending on many fronts. But they must all be wrong and stupid because the quadrumvirate says so and they know. In fact, there isn't anything that they don't know. One can only hope like the good little followers that they are that they all ran out and got their vaccinations. By now their bodies will be shutting down their immune systems and like HIV they will spend the rest of their lives being treated for every little disease that comes down the block. Their life span will be shortened far beyond normal and they will only then take the time to yet again tell me that I was wrong.
> I don't think that Jay came down with Covid; I think he contracted "lawyer-itis", wherein an attorney insists on being treated as if he's really smart, wants lots of recognition, gets the idea that everybody else is stupid, and therefore decides he's no longer going to "waste his time" talking to them. As a fellow lawyer (please don't hold it against me!), I know the feeling because I have contracted lawyer-itis myself a few times. Eventually I gave myself a number of palm-whacks to my face and joined Lawyers Anonymous. I'm now taking it one day at a time.

Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.

Cheers

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<stv994$44b$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51273&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51273

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:35:17 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:35 UTC

On 2/8/2022 7:30 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

> Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.

I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
countering Tom's right wing nonsense.

I do hope Jay and his family are OK.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<0d269b73-7b1f-4ffb-960b-70f564ad739an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51281&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51281

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:16:43 -0800 (PST)
From: lou.holt...@gmail.com (Lou Holtman)
 by: Lou Holtman - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:16 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:35:20 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 2/8/2022 7:30 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> >

> > Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
> I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
> countering Tom's right wing nonsense.

Either way it is a loss.

Lou

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<5dd5e734-83d3-41ae-b650-cbb1216d913en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51282&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51282

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:58:25 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 10:58 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 4:06:51 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> All of the really knowledgeable group that used to use this group to trade information couldn't stand the likes of Frank and flunky is just ridiculous.

Sure sparky, people have left the group because frank and I constantly correct your mistakes and lies. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you repeated threaten to kick peoples skulls in, oh no....

> In any case Jay disappeared. I have sent him apologies via email and he hasn't responded.
> This bothers me because I would at least expect a "Fuck you" if he was that mad.
> So I wonder if something has happened to him.

He left because you threatened to kick his skull in you stupid prick. Own up to it.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su09f1$rd6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51285&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51285

From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Duane)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:44:33 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:0tn4Xrm4w+t9z26E0H8Rs6BsZ+E=
 by: Duane - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:44 UTC

Lou Holtman <lou.holtman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:35:20 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 2/8/2022 7:30 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
>>>

>>> Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all
>>> of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
>> I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
>> countering Tom's right wing nonsense.
>>

> Either way it is a loss.
>
> Lou

+1

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su0ltg$1qkp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51291&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51291

From: ral...@invalid.com (Ralph Barone)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:17:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ralph Barone - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:17 UTC

Lou Holtman <lou.holtman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:35:20 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 2/8/2022 7:30 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
>>>

>>> Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all
>>> of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
>> I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
>> countering Tom's right wing nonsense.
>>

> Either way it is a loss.
>
> Lou

Agreed. Jay brought value to the group. He posted good information and
wrote in a style that I enjoyed reading.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<36bcaeb4-f6cf-419c-bbe1-7f12f0ef5196n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51292&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51292

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:35:09 -0800 (PST)
From: i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca (Sir Ridesalot)
 by: Sir Ridesalot - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:35 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 5:16:46 a.m. UTC-5, lou.h...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:35:20 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 2/8/2022 7:30 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> > >

> > > Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
> > I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
> > countering Tom's right wing nonsense.
> >
> Either way it is a loss.
>
> Lou

Well in an email from Jay he stated that he just got fed up with the nonsense being posted on this group.

Cheers

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<069219d2-0d02-49b1-ae72-071ade6d1e67n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51293&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51293

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:42:06 -0800 (PST)
From: lou.holt...@gmail.com (Lou Holtman)
 by: Lou Holtman - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:42 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:35:11 PM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 5:16:46 a.m. UTC-5, lou.h...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
> > > countering Tom's right wing nonsense.
> > >
> > Either way it is a loss.
> >
> > Lou
> Well in an email from Jay he stated that he just got fed up with the nonsense being posted on this group.
>
> Cheers

Thanks. I was a bit worried, because it was so sudden. Again it is a loss.

Lou

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su0spl$3h9$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51304&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51304

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:14:30 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:14 UTC

On 2/9/2022 10:42 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 4:35:11 PM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

>>> Either way it is a loss.
>>>
>>> Lou
>> Well in an email from Jay he stated that he just got fed up with the nonsense being posted on this group.
>>
>> Cheers
>
> Thanks. I was a bit worried, because it was so sudden. Again it is a loss.
>
> Lou

Agreed.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su0t28$5t5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51306&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51306

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:19:03 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:19 UTC

On 2/9/2022 5:58 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 4:06:51 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> All of the really knowledgeable group that used to use this group to trade information couldn't stand the likes of Frank and flunky is just ridiculous.
>
> Sure sparky, people have left the group because frank and I constantly correct your mistakes and lies. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you repeated threaten to kick peoples skulls in, oh no....
>
>> In any case Jay disappeared. I have sent him apologies via email and he hasn't responded.
>> This bothers me because I would at least expect a "Fuck you" if he was that mad.
>> So I wonder if something has happened to him.
>
> He left because you threatened to kick his skull in you stupid prick. Own up to it.

To put a finer point on it: I'm sure that Jay had no fear of Tom
actually following through on those impotent threats.

But I can see how Jay could simply run out of tolerance for Tom's
constant stream of boorishness.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<9028e1ff-2a99-461e-8569-4add7f5820d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51309&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51309

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:24:33 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:24 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:35:11 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 5:16:46 a.m. UTC-5, lou.h...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I don't think that explains Jay's absence. Jay seemed to enjoy
> > > countering Tom's right wing nonsense.
> > >
> > Either way it is a loss.
> >
> > Lou
> Well in an email from Jay he stated that he just got fed up with the nonsense being posted on this group.

Well, it's good to know that he is otherwise OK. It worried me enough that I googled through the Portland newspaper to see if there were any reports of injuries to him.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<65dcd0db-9807-499f-8b22-d70b6a83fa68n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51310&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51310

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:25:49 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:25 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:19:08 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 2/9/2022 5:58 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 4:06:51 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >> All of the really knowledgeable group that used to use this group to trade information couldn't stand the likes of Frank and flunky is just ridiculous.
> >
> > Sure sparky, people have left the group because frank and I constantly correct your mistakes and lies. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you repeated threaten to kick peoples skulls in, oh no....
> >
> >> In any case Jay disappeared. I have sent him apologies via email and he hasn't responded.
> >> This bothers me because I would at least expect a "Fuck you" if he was that mad.
> >> So I wonder if something has happened to him.
> >
> > He left because you threatened to kick his skull in you stupid prick. Own up to it.
> To put a finer point on it: I'm sure that Jay had no fear of Tom
> actually following through on those impotent threats.
>
> But I can see how Jay could simply run out of tolerance for Tom's
> constant stream of boorishness.

Yep, and you aren't the least bit boorish.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<742a76ad-7586-4be6-a298-21651c3a4803n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51315&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51315

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:50:19 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:50 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:19:08 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:

> > > Sure sparky, people have left the group because frank and I constantly correct your mistakes and lies. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that you repeated threaten to kick peoples skulls in, oh no....

> > > He left because you threatened to kick his skull in you stupid prick. Own up to it.
> > To put a finer point on it: I'm sure that Jay had no fear of Tom
> > actually following through on those impotent threats.
> >
> > But I can see how Jay could simply run out of tolerance for Tom's
> > constant stream of boorishness.
> Yep, and you aren't the least bit boorish.

And tommy uses yet another word he doesn't understand

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<d2842355-ff34-419f-bde8-7ecb4b1cd057n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51321&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51321

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:13:25 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 19:13 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:54:04 AM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:30:27 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
> <i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> >Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
> >Cheers
> These are two of Jay's last postings to RBT, in response to comments
> by Tom and Andre on Dec 8 and 9, 2021:
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/4qYIy9_jTY0/m/bdhD9R-xCAAJ>
>
> WTF are you talking about -- if anything? My simple point -- perhaps
> not simple enough for you -- is that civil forfeiture has been around
> forever. Andre is just stirring the pot with old news -- instead of
> perhaps writing some new and dreadful piece of bad fiction, or doing
> something at least marginally useful like polishing the bell on his
> Utopia Crackpot. In fact, Massachusetts has been studying its civil
> forfeiture law since 2019. It probably will modify the standard or
> proof (although that is yet to be seen), but more fundamentally WHAT
> THE F**** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BIKES? It's not even technical.
> You and Andre just want to spew political nonsense far and wide. STFU.
> At least try to write something remotely technical. Or just try
> factual to start. Small steps.
>
> -- Jay Beattie.
>
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/4qYIy9_jTY0/m/DJ4RdE76CAAJ>
>
> What is going on with me is that I have finally hit my limit with
> lunatics like you. It reminds me of teaching and always having to
> coddle the dope at the back of the class who has to blurt out some
> nonsense answer. One finally gets tired of saying, "well. Jimmy, I
> guess Jesus could have walked with the dinosaurs in Texas . . . " Now
> its "Jimmy, you're a f****** lunatic. You need serious mental health
> care. Go get that immediately." As Sir says, I should really just
> ignore you, but since I'm on a coffee break, what the hell.
>
> So, in conclusion, STFU. At least try to post on a technical subject,
> and when doing that, don't spew nonsense numbers, made-up facts,
> speculation, etc., etc.
>
> -- Jay Beattie.

Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<vsi80hhgqv15rgskf9hppdfim6qpao6tfs@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51336&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51336

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:21:09 +0700
References: <0ff8706b-e368-4e96-9e24-4eac31976b28n@googlegroups.com> <19bc554a-3044-4f42-a07a-bf05435a670dn@googlegroups.com> <8977bb60-b750-4583-a34a-3fe332cc4636n@googlegroups.com> <c88db58a-1813-404f-9b6f-7f24f7474103n@googlegroups.com> <5dd5e734-83d3-41ae-b650-cbb1216d913en@googlegroups.com> <su0t28$5t5$1@dont-email.me> <65dcd0db-9807-499f-8b22-d70b6a83fa68n@googlegroups.com> <742a76ad-7586-4be6-a298-21651c3a4803n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 23:21 UTC

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:50:19 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > To put a finer point on it: I'm sure that Jay had no fear of Tom
>> > actually following through on those impotent threats.
>> >
>> > But I can see how Jay could simply run out of tolerance for Tom's
>> > constant stream of boorishness.
>> Yep, and you aren't the least bit boorish.
>
> And tommy uses yet another word he doesn't understand

I am amazed, Sir! Amazed! And Astonished that this very paragon of
truth and wisdom would stoop so low as to actually use a word that he
didn't understand.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<17de098a-5a24-434e-9171-580dae443ea9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51353&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51353

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:55:53 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 04:55 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 1:13:27 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 9:54:04 AM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:30:27 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
> > <i_am_cyc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> >
> > >Jay, like so many others who have left RBT, simply got fed up with all of the BS and non-bicycling crap of this newsgroup.
> > >Cheers
> > These are two of Jay's last postings to RBT, in response to comments
> > by Tom and Andre on Dec 8 and 9, 2021:
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/4qYIy9_jTY0/m/bdhD9R-xCAAJ>
> >
> > WTF are you talking about -- if anything? My simple point -- perhaps
> > not simple enough for you -- is that civil forfeiture has been around
> > forever. Andre is just stirring the pot with old news -- instead of
> > perhaps writing some new and dreadful piece of bad fiction, or doing
> > something at least marginally useful like polishing the bell on his
> > Utopia Crackpot. In fact, Massachusetts has been studying its civil
> > forfeiture law since 2019. It probably will modify the standard or
> > proof (although that is yet to be seen), but more fundamentally WHAT
> > THE F**** DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BIKES? It's not even technical.
> > You and Andre just want to spew political nonsense far and wide. STFU.
> > At least try to write something remotely technical. Or just try
> > factual to start. Small steps.
> >
> > -- Jay Beattie.
> >
> > <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/4qYIy9_jTY0/m/DJ4RdE76CAAJ>
> >
> > What is going on with me is that I have finally hit my limit with
> > lunatics like you. It reminds me of teaching and always having to
> > coddle the dope at the back of the class who has to blurt out some
> > nonsense answer. One finally gets tired of saying, "well. Jimmy, I
> > guess Jesus could have walked with the dinosaurs in Texas . . . " Now
> > its "Jimmy, you're a f****** lunatic. You need serious mental health
> > care. Go get that immediately." As Sir says, I should really just
> > ignore you, but since I'm on a coffee break, what the hell.
> >
> > So, in conclusion, STFU. At least try to post on a technical subject,
> > and when doing that, don't spew nonsense numbers, made-up facts,
> > speculation, etc., etc.
> >
> > -- Jay Beattie.
> Jay did FAR more than his share of changing the subject. Or don't you remember that those people burning down police stations and looting stores were "just peaceful protesters"?

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/554548-ron-johnson-jan-6-capitol-riot-was-largely-peaceful-not-an-insurrection
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) suggested on Wednesday that the attack on the U.S.. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an insurrection but a largely "peaceful protest.."

"Even calling it an insurrection, it wasn't," Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News's "Ingraham Angle." "You know, I condemned the breach. I condemned the violence, but to say there were thousands of armed insurrectionists breaching the Capitol intent on overthrowing the government is just simply false narrative."

Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.

"By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.

Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.

Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<su34q5$j5h$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51359&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51359

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:43:31 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:43 UTC

On 2/9/2022 10:55 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>
> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>
> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>
> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.

It's a judgement call and you see it differently. Which is fine.

With something like 150,000 people all together and at most
a few dozen provocateurs, others make a different analysis.

As with the known Antifa jerk who ran his car through a
crowd in Ottawa this week, or the two with swastika and CSA
flags, a conclusion that the protesting truckers are nazi
rebel killers would be an overreach. Which of course didn't
stop Mr Sloly. meh.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: How does it feel to be lied to?

<a556025a-f561-4a2f-a1b3-3d82488aa694n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51362&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51362

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:07:26 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:07 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:55:55 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Johnson said he has spoken to some of his constituents in Wisconsin that were present at a "Stop the Steal" rally on the National Mall and at the U.S. Capitol that day.
>
> "By and large, it was peaceful protest, except for there were a number of people, basically agitators that whipped the crowd and breached the Capitol. That's really the truth of what's happening here," Johnson said.
>
> Videos taken at the Capitol that day show hundreds of pro-Trump protesters storming the complex as a joint session of Congress met inside to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
>
> Several rioters were seen violently attacking members of Capitol Police and journalists covering the event.

If these people were seen, why not video of it since there were literally hundreds of cameras covering it? The "violent attacks" where nothing more than pushing over the illegal chain link fencing around the halls of Congress.. Those do not belong to Congressmembers except when they are in session. Otherwise that is the property of the American people.

The constant lying about events is why the Democrats are going to lose big time in November.