19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

tech / sci.physics / AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand RArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right HaArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right HaArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right HaArchimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right HaArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

<83f62e7f-5f36-42f0-94e7-e01139d0d8cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=516&group=sci.physics#516

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with
Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 07:01 UTC

AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics
5m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 28, 2023, 3:47:37 PM (10 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe newsgroup
George Washington is dead, and what sort of math proof can we give for that?
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 2:05:07 AM (yesterday)

Now some may say a math proof of that is he would be 2023-1732 = 291 years old if alive. And argue that it is impossible for the heart and liver of a human to live that long according to biology cell theory.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 2:28:10 AM (yesterday)

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:05:07 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now some may say a math proof of that is he would be 2023-1732 = 291 years old if alive. And argue that it is impossible for the heart and liver of a human to live that long according to biology cell theory.

Now one theory of aging is the theory (I should call it speculation) is the speculation that with time we produce errors in the body, errors of replication, errors do to natural background radiation. Errors from injury and wear and tear. And the accummulation of these errors, causes our bodies to get old and leads to death. So here the question would have to be, what internal organs would be the first to go by age 120 years? I am guessing the heart and liver can not function with the accummulation of errors by 120 years.. The simple mechanics of replacement of cells for heart and liver, given the smallest rate of "errors". No human can live beyond 120 years because a vital organ cannot live beyond 120 years.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 1:14:51 PM (yesterday)

I rather subscribe to the Error Accumulation Conjecture for aging. And need to review the longest lived plants and animals. There is a fine nexus with Cell theory.

This is a good entrance point-- the death of George Washington and why it is impossible for him to live to be 291 years old.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 1:40:54 PM (yesterday)

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I rather subscribe to the Error Accumulation Conjecture for aging. And need to review the longest lived plants and animals. There is a fine nexus with Cell theory.
>
> This is a good entrance point-- the death of George Washington and why it is impossible for him to live to be 291 years old.

History seems vague on the cause of death of George Washington. I suspect it was Tuberculosis. He lived 67 years 1799-1732 = 67.

I do not know why the cause of George's death has become rather muted silence or vague?
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:51 PM (2 hours ago)

Alright, I will turn this into a book, provided I can join Cell theory to Accummulation Error theory.

So let me dig into some well known theories.

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is Heat goes from Hot to Cold, and never the reverse.

That becomes the Right Hand Rule in Electromagnetism of the AP-EM Equations.. The Right Hand rule is always obeyed in electricity, which is the same equivalent of 2nd law of thermodynamics.

So, in this viewpoint a animal or plant is basically a DNA pattern and that DNA is not perfect DNA which is found in Light Waves. Light Waves are perfect DNA if we could venture to see inside a Light Wave. And it is Light Waves that instruct both plants and animals on every action taken by the plant or animal.

In this viewpoint then, the Accummulation of error is this interaction of light waves instructing the plant or animal as it grows through life and then starts to decline at a certain age. A zenith point of growth, such as 18-22 for humans, where after 22 it is downhill in growth and errors accummulate thereafter and we see signs of what we call "getting old".

Now some sea animals have the ability to so to speak "live forever" as they reset their biology back to cells at birth. And I have to review that, as unsure of some of the steps.

But now humans and George Washington in particular, heat goes from hot to cold, or the right hand rule of electromagnetism.

And if I recall, maximum human age is 120 from a recent research article. Whereas some whales, if I remember correctly live far longer Greenland shark and Bowhead whale and some turtles.

What I am looking for is a link to when a DNA reaches peak growth in body what is called maturity, then the error accummulation takes over, sort of like a battery, that is charged to peak maximum is maturity, and then Heat goes from hot to cold, as the electricity slowly leaks out as we call aging-- wrinkles, varicose veins, loss of muscle and bone mass.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 28, 2023, 3:56:01 PM (10 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now we can certainly see in either one of these two equivalent statements-- Heat always goes from hot to cold never the reverse or in the electrodynamics Right Hand Rule, a direction of time is one way.

Now let us ask that question of a DNA molecule. Can we only read a DNA molecule starting from one direction only???

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 28, 2023, 4:22:48 PM (10 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It was the April 2023 National Geographic showing pictures of longest living organisms, and on top of the list is Immortal jellyfish, for they can reverse their life cycle back to being a polyp and start life anew.

Next is 15,000 year old Hexactinellid sponge.

Humans are listed at 122 years.

Bowhead whale at 211 years

Greenland shark 392 years

An exquisite National Geographic article.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:58 AM (1 minute ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, so now, DNA is right-handed. And that means, if the spiral staircase double helix had guard rails as you were climbing DNA, you would extend your right-hand to hold on the guard rails-- the chirality.

So is Light waves right-handed? Most definitely yes, in that Light Waves come from EM theory and only the Right Hand Rule is correct in EM theory. But also, Light Waves are circuits, not straightline arrows with head and tail.. So in the guard rail analogy of DNA. If we were to walk a Light Wave we would have our right-hand out to walk Light.

AP

Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

<c8ccea3a-f881-4c6a-bb47-eeb02cb822b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=517&group=sci.physics#517

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics
with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 07:14 UTC

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 2:01:24 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright, so now, DNA is right-handed. And that means, if the spiral staircase double helix had guard rails as you were climbing DNA, you would extend your right-hand to hold on the guard rails-- the chirality.
>
> So is Light waves right-handed? Most definitely yes, in that Light Waves come from EM theory and only the Right Hand Rule is correct in EM theory. But also, Light Waves are circuits, not straightline arrows with head and tail. So in the guard rail analogy of DNA. If we were to walk a Light Wave we would have our right-hand out to walk Light.

Now here, the reason I bother with chirality, is to gain some insight into how the jellyfish is able to dial back the clock and a mature jellyfish going back to a polyp and reborn all over again. And biology calls this cell transformation "transdifferentiation". So I need to check into whether that is turning a right-hand chirality into a left-hand chirality. The DNA molecule is right-handed, and the Right-Hand Rule of electromagnetic theory makes Light Waves be right-handed.

Thermodynamics 2nd law is heat goes from hot to cold, never the other way.

So is jellyfish transdifferentiation some form of left-hand chirality.

AP

Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

<7ad06b12-a492-499c-9f28-0af47a53f461n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=519&group=sci.physics#519

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 07:42 UTC

Alright this is a huge huge problem in all the sciences, not just biological, where reports are written up that do not seek clarity, but rather lapse into sheer obfuscation. Try reading any and all reports on Transdifferentiation, and you end up more confused than when you started.

What I am looking for that makes the jellyfish immortal as it turns itself back into a baby jellyfish even when old, is a reverse chirality. Where life is always the Right Hand Rule, or the right hand chirality of DNA. But that transdifferentiation is where in the DNA, instead of looping rightward, the spiral loops leftward. And by looping leftward moves into the direction of when it was younger.

So picture this in just pure geometry.

You are walking in a rink that has guard rails where your right hand every now and then grasps the rail. And you curve ever more inward as you age. But all of a sudden, due to something outside force. You make a jump over the guard rail and then you clasp your left hand for a new guard rail. You are now retracing your path with a Left hand chirality. Your left hand is now in charge, and you loop back to when you were younger. You keep on traveling until you come to where you were a baby and newborne, for the jellyfish, a polyp. And here, then, your chirality flips back to a Right Hand chirality and borne anew.

Now in physics we see this happening in Bubble Chambers where a particle splits into two and one travels with a right hand chirality while the other travels with a Left Hand chirality.

AP

Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

<f3170c20-0e4d-4f7b-ada0-779e31781244n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=546&group=sci.physics#546

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 23:29:48 -0700 (PDT)
with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 06:29 UTC

I feel this is going to be my most curious book in this recent lot of 8 upcoming new books. I say that because I am going to learn a lot about how the immortal jellyfish can turn back the clock and become a baby once again from a adult state. And already I am second guessing as to how Transdifferentiation actually works. I would even bet that scientists working in this field do not fully know how transdifferentiation works. And my bet is all based on chirality. DNA is right handed, and so are Light Waves because Electromagnetic laws have the Right-Hand Rule, but can be made to become left-handed and cycle backwards to a younger and baby state.

So I enter this field of study with a guess that I know already what makes Transdifferentiation work-- reversing the right hand to be left hand.

So in this book, I have a lot to learn.

And one of my gripes is the poor writing skills of science journals and abstracts. It is as if, scientists deliberately do not want to write for clarity or understanding but write to obfuscate, to hide the fact they are dumb about their subject and do not want to reveal how dumb they are. So their abstracts and texts are obfuscation on high.

I was looking on the Internet and found some clarity especially this Natural History Museum.

--- quoting Natural History Museum, uk ---

When the medusa of this species is physically damaged or experiences stresses such as starvation, instead of dying it shrinks in on itself, reabsorbing its tentacles and losing the ability to swim. It then settles on the seafloor as a blob-like cyst.

Over the next 24-36 hours, this blob develops into a new polyp - the jellyfish's previous life stage.

--- end quoting from nhm.ac.uk ---

Re: AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views

<82dd7ddb-6db2-4d74-8341-50c810727d75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=598&group=sci.physics#598

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 14:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics 5m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 21:55 UTC

I am almost certain the driving mechanism for the immortal jellyfish is the chirality of both DNA and Light Waves being Right-Handed. Light waves are of course "perfect DNA". And so when you turn the DNA in a jellyfish around to being left handed, it traces its way back to being a baby jellyfish once again.

AP