Don't hit the keys so hard, it hurts.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

SubjectAuthor
* Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
|`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
| +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
| |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
| | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
| `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsAMuzi
`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |+- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsFrank Krygowski
  |`- Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
  +* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathssms
  |+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTim R
  ||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  |||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  |||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |||`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  ||`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsfunkma...@hotmail.com
   | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | +* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
   | |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | | `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |  +- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |  `* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
   | |   +- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   | |   `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |    `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.

Pages:12
Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su71ul$17p$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51500&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51500

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:19:17 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 01:19 UTC

On 2/11/2022 7:53 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> [...]
>> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_totalcases
>> TOTAL CASES - 77,345,683
>> TOTAL DEATHS - 912,757
>> Updated Mon-Sat by 8 pm ET†
>> and
>> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard
>> excess deaths since 2/1/2020 1,023,916
>>
>> And... the Christian Bible includes the statement that, "there are
>> none so blind as those that refuse to see".
>>

> *OT item below, ignore if you wish*
>
> Regarding 'fact check' ( i.e. propaganda) services, here's the HSS
> initial report including the actual US Government press release document:
>
> https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/michael-w-chapman/biden-hhs-fund-crack-pipe-distribution-part-30-million-harm
>

> And here's the 'fact check'. Note: This is not from The Onion, it's from
> their actual website 8 February 2022, but has since been removed because
> even left wing politicians screamed over the new policy proposal which
> was withdrawn:
>
> "In February 2022, right-leaning outlets reported breathlessly that the
> Biden administration had plans to fund the distribution of crack pipes
> in order to advance the cause of racial equity...
>
> "Collectively, these articles gave readers a grossly misleading and
> reductive presentation of what was a real substance abuse harm reduction
> grant overseen by the Biden administration in early 2022.  We are
> issuing a rating of 'Mostly False.'
>
> "It's true that the grant description required teh provision of smoking
> kits - an established component of harm reduction strategy - but in
> reality, those kits constituted just one of several subcomponents of an
> even longer list of requirements for grant recipients.  In other words,
> while outraged media coverage focused almost exclusively on 'crack
> pipes', this was actually only a very small part of the program.
>
> "Secondly, the provision of safer smoking supplies did not have as its
> purpose advancing the cause of racial equity. Rather its purpose was,
> quite logically, to reduce harm and infection among existing drug
> users.  However, the grant description did state that priority would be
> given to applicants who serve communities that are historically
> underserved.  In other words, the grant's terms encouraged recipients to
> advance racial equity while working for harm reduction, not the other
> way round - a crucial distinction which many outlets got wrong."
>
> Self-beatified 'arbiters of truth' would be dangerous in a free society
> if they were not so pathetically incompetent- they can't make the lie
> seem believable any more. pfffft.
>
> I think a larger problem is that there are people inside our government,
> bigots really,  who wonder 'What can we give Those People to shore up
> dwindling support for the administration?' Not one black friend,
> acquaintance, vendor, customer or family member I know uses crack pipes
> or syringes. Maybe I'm an outlier in that but I think not.

Let's see: The very right wing CNS News reports that the program was
going to distribute crack pipes. To "prove" that they give a link to ...
what? The actual official documents that listed "crack pipes"?

Well, no, they link to yet another very right wing source, the
Washington Free Beacon. Does the Washington Free Beacon link to the
actual official documents? No, it merely claims some unnamed spokesman
for the program told WFB folks about crack pipes.

Pardon me if this sounds a lot like Tom's "memory" at work.

Now, is it possible that the program was going to provide crack pipes in
some way - say, for immediate temporary use in some facility? I don't
know. I suppose it could be analogous to the provision of clean needles
in certain facilities, to allow addicts controlled use of drugs during
treatment while reducing transmission of AIDS, hepatitis, etc. But I
don't know.

But can we not look at official documents to get a clue, instead of
bouncing around the far-right echo chamber?

And BTW, Andrew, one of your successes in these interminable off-topic
debates was to convince me that our current drug laws were horribly
ineffective and unproductive. You convinced me that properly done
legalization was a rational way forward.

But you are now complaining about this program? Because addicted folks
still use drugs? Are you now changing your mind?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su74eg$cim$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51510&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51510

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:01:50 -0600
References: <9aed457f-66ed-412c-81c0-2f53ffd7bc03n@googlegroups.com> <32294dfd-9c08-4182-826e-2da37190445bn@googlegroups.com> <bdcb4526-63e5-48bf-9ad0-bf50d5328ba3n@googlegroups.com> <itlb0hheqt3lf831cgh2nrg7ttbviq1ino@4ax.com> <su5s2g$od9$1@dont-email.me> <a556f799-f81a-4294-b8c0-1d5b32eaca66n@googlegroups.com> <af37f9d7-1bdc-4956-8c22-805875bd2216n@googlegroups.com> <c7rd0hhm72fnv7js6ckopofvqo9nh4rupu@4ax.com> <su70do$p6b$1@dont-email.me> <su71ul$17p$1@dont-email.me>
 by: AMuzi - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 02:01 UTC

On 2/11/2022 7:19 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> [...]
> crack pipes in some way - say, for immediate temporary use
> in some facility? I don't know. I suppose it could be
> analogous to the provision of clean needles in certain
> facilities, to allow addicts controlled use of drugs during
> treatment while reducing transmission of AIDS, hepatitis,
> etc. But I don't know.
>
> But can we not look at official documents to get a clue,
> instead of bouncing around the far-right echo chamber?
>
> And BTW, Andrew, one of your successes in these interminable
> off-topic debates was to convince me that our current drug
> laws were horribly ineffective and unproductive. You
> convinced me that properly done legalization was a rational
> way forward.
>
> But you are now complaining about this program? Because
> addicted folks still use drugs? Are you now changing your mind?

The HSS document was on that page:

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/article_big/s3/2022-02/grant%20image%20.jpg

I am unfamiliar with CNS- don't know them. How about Yahoo
which was below it in a search:

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-outraged-30m-biden-plan-010656419.html

(for credibility, they spelled Sen. Marsha Blackburn's name
wrong..)

HSS walked that back the next morning under a PR disaster.
Here's Newsweek:
https://www.newsweek.com/why-biden-admin-handing-out-free-crack-pipes-1677439

I could barley follow the flipflops. From that page:

"Secretary Becerra clarified, "no federal funding will be
used directly or through subsequent reimbursement of
grantees to put pipes in safe smoking kits."

and:
"The 75-page application, which is still available to read
online, explains that eligible applicants for the grant
include state, local and tribal governments, as well as
tribal organizations and community-based organizations,
among others."

'still available' ?? took a while to find this at hhs.gov
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2021/12/08/samhsa-announces-unprecedented-30-million-harm-reduction-grant-funding-opportunity-help-address-nations-substance-use-overdose-epidemic.html

Lots about free syringes but no condoms or pipes or 'smoking
supplies'. Was it edited? Different grant? No idea.

More from Newsweek:
"One of the requirements for recipients of grant funding is
to purchase "equipment and supplies to enhance harm
reduction efforts." The application lists 20 examples.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<fb8c7f33-0809-4111-8e90-3b71477c28a5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51522&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51522

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:13:03 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 03:13 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 12:06:16 AM UTC-6, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >I wonder, what exactly does an Embalmer do? Lets assume that someone
> >drops down dead, whether at home or in the hospital. then what? From
> >shooting deer it appears to me that if the blood isn't drained fairly
> >soon after death that it does start to coagulate in the veins and
> >arteries. Are humans different?
> Humans are the same. The basic idea is to make the dead person look
> presentable for an open casket funeral. It works mostly by preventing
> or slowing killing off bacteria and preventing decomposition. There
> are several embalming fluids involved.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming_chemicals>
> >Does an Embalmer leap out of the woodwork and start the process
> >immediately the person expires?
> No. If a person dies, they are first taken to the morgue, where they
> are frozen to slow decomposition. If necessary, an autopsy is
> performed nearby. The body is also identified by multiple methods.
> When the coroner eventually signs the necessary release forms, the
> body is transferred to a mortuary, crematorium, or medical research
> facility as designated by the family of the deceased. If a doctor was
> in attendance at the time of death, then the doctor signs the death
> certificate. If not, some counties require an autopsy. Once the body
> reaches the mortuary, and a decision is made as to the type of
> funeral, then the embalmer takes over. The choice of embalming fluids
> and funeral preparation depends on the type of funeral. Open casket
> funerals attempt to make the deceased look like they were still alive.
> Closed casket are considerably less aesthetic especially for
> automobile accident victims, where re-assembling the body parts and
> pieces would be a major challenge.
> >Is he called in some days later?
> The embalmer(s) become involved after the body is released from the
> morgue by the coroner. If an autopsy is involved, that can be as long
> as 2 to 3 weeks after death.
> >And what exactly does he do?
> I don't want to go into the details. Basically, the embalmer makes
> the body look presentable for a funeral by slowing or stopping
> decomposition.
> >What is the condition of the blood system
> >after some time?
> After the heart stops pumping, the blood system just stops. If left
> alone, the blood coagulates, forms clots, and eventually leaks into
> the body cavity.
>
> See: livor mortis or lividity:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livor_mortis>
> <https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/livor-mortis>
>
> Assuming the body isn't frozen, this comes under "determining time of
> death" where the body goes through various stages of decomposition.
> Decomposition begins about 48 hrs after death.
> "Rigor Mortis, Livor Mortis, Pallor Mortis, Algor Mortis: Forensic
> Science Explains Stages of Death"
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intBEYKlaGY>
>
> When I worked in a mortuary as assistant embalmer (floor sweeper)

Jeff, you did Tommy's job before he came along and wrestled it from you and became the greatest, bestest, most wonderfulest at floor sweeping.

, I
> rarely saw bodies that had decomposed to the point where livor mortis
> was involved. At the mortuary, the blood was removed and replaced by
> embalming fluids before I saw anything. Unfortunately, I did see some
> cadavers that had been dead for quite some time. They were bloated
> with half or more of the lower body parts turned red or purple. Not a
> pretty sight.
>
> Could you find something more pleasant to discuss in RBT?
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<735955f9-5409-46f0-bcad-8dca84867a95n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51523&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51523

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:27:02 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 03:27 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 5:12:46 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:58:14 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.
> > The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".
> 'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
The CDC says 912,757 people have died from Covid. As of 9:26 PM CDT February 11, 2022. Hard to misinterpret that. But I am sure you will try very hard for us.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<98be0h9522tq7s7ur2i8eg7oi8pv4cl8e8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51525&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51525

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:44:12 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 03:44 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:50:32 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Does any one else see this as a, well, a bit ludicrous? Coming from
>> that well known pinnacle of truth as our very own tommy?
>
>Tommy's continued existence is ludicrous, evidence that "god has a sick sense of humor"

I read something on another site, today, that might apply... something
like

"Thank God for the stupid. Someone has to fill out the lower curve on
the bell chart"
(:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<tjce0hpoptg1sl1267ls52utu6953gjdg1@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51530&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51530

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:12:33 +0700
References: <9aed457f-66ed-412c-81c0-2f53ffd7bc03n@googlegroups.com> <32294dfd-9c08-4182-826e-2da37190445bn@googlegroups.com> <bdcb4526-63e5-48bf-9ad0-bf50d5328ba3n@googlegroups.com> <itlb0hheqt3lf831cgh2nrg7ttbviq1ino@4ax.com> <su5s2g$od9$1@dont-email.me> <a556f799-f81a-4294-b8c0-1d5b32eaca66n@googlegroups.com> <af37f9d7-1bdc-4956-8c22-805875bd2216n@googlegroups.com> <c7rd0hhm72fnv7js6ckopofvqo9nh4rupu@4ax.com> <su70do$p6b$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 04:12 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:53:10 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> [...]
>description did state that priority would be given to
>applicants who serve communities that are historically
>underserved. In other words, the grant's terms encouraged
>recipients to advance racial equity while working for harm
>reduction, not the other way round - a crucial distinction
>which many outlets got wrong."
>
>Self-beatified 'arbiters of truth' would be dangerous in a
>free society if they were not so pathetically incompetent-
>they can't make the lie seem believable any more. pfffft.
>
>I think a larger problem is that there are people inside our
>government, bigots really, who wonder 'What can we give
>Those People to shore up dwindling support for the
>administration?' Not one black friend, acquaintance, vendor,
>customer or family member I know uses crack pipes or
>syringes. Maybe I'm an outlier in that but I think not.

Interesting. I went to the HHS site that lists some
https://www.federalgrantswire.com/department-of-health-and-human-services-federal-grants-4.html#.YgcyZ1YxXQk

That is entitled
Department of Health and Human Services Federal Grants
Showing results of 4,205 for Department of Health and Human Services
federal grants, government grants and loans...

And Damn! I can't find a mention of the crack pipe grant.
Did I miss it?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<2c82f113-b0a3-4fb6-ab16-105442c22e09n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51551&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51551

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:44:16 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:44 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:27:05 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 5:12:46 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".
> > 'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.
> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
> The CDC says 912,757 people have died from Covid. As of 9:26 PM CDT February 11, 2022. Hard to misinterpret that. But I am sure you will try very hard for us.

Russy, I don't care what you are willing to believe from Fauci and that woman that is the actual head of the CDC. I know that you claim to be a economics major and yet you don't even have the slighted idea what a 16% increase in deaths would look like to the USA.

Also, with Biden starting a war with Russia, the military is going to want more bodies to throw on the fire and you're still under the age that the army will require. So you and Flunky should have a very good time in basic training for the army.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<21790df8-7964-42b5-842d-aa1b706bf5d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51580&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51580

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:07:23 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:07 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 10:06:41 AM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> is one area where you might be able to lie and still be in business.
> You can be an author of fiction, which is basically lying with a thin
> veneer of entertainment. I believe you would do very well at writing
> scientific fiction, how not to do it books, political fantasy novels,
> and history re-written fiction. Self publishing might be a good way
> to start. Instead of lying for the readers of RBT, you should
> consider writing your lies for profit.
>
> 3. I've been very careful not to call you names or modify your name
> into something objectionable. I've always referred to you as "Tom".
> For the most part, you've afforded me the same courtesy. Suddenly,
> you now find it necessary to belittle me by butchering my name and
> prefixing it with the diminutive "little". I haven't changed my style
> so something must have changed at your end. My guess is that you're
> very proud of being rather tall, which is certainly beneficial in many
> areas including cycling. My guess(tm) is that you decided to measure
> your height and discovered that you were shrinking. Loss in height
> due to spinal disk compression and loss of muscle mass is common past
> age of about 50. I've lost about 2 inches in the past 20 years. I
> assume your immediate reaction was to blame all the usual political
> culprits for your reduction in stature. I suspect that conferring the
> title of "title" to everyone you find disagreeable might be a suitable
> compensation for your loss of altitude. Or, perhaps you were born
> with a prejudice against short people that is only now appearing.
>
> "Is height related to longevity?"
> <https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12586217/>
>
> "Evidence That Short People Live Longer"
> <https://www.healthline.com/health/do-short-people-live-longer#the-science>
> >Tell us Jeffy, since they haven't even yet shown that SARS-Cov-2 exists, how do they know that this was what caused raised levels of Factor V? What they KNOW is that some sort of respiratory disease that puts people on ventilators might or might not cause a rise in Factor V. And the ventilator itself may cause this since they were so fast to put people on ventilators even before they were required and almost no people on ventilators got off. And this is NOT unusual for people put on ventilators. This is why they now use methods other than ventilators unless it is absolutely necessary.
> Nice change of topic. I've noticed that most of your rants, which are
> longer than one sentence, tend to include an attempt to change the
> subject to your favorite topics which allow you more flexibility for
> lying, insulting, rewriting history, misinterpreting events and
> demonstrating your vast knowledge. The problem with throwing bait
> like this at your audience is that they eventually catch on and refuse
> to bite.
>
> Good luck with your career in fiction writing.
>
> [ I enjoyed writing this. 45 minutes not totally wasted. ]

Jeffy, you're a stupid piece of shit. If you look through the first dozens of Google searches they tell you that fact checkers are the most reliable and honest people around. But did into the depths and you find the real truth. https://www.acsh.org/news/2019/11/04/debunkers-debunked-who-fact-checks-fact-checkers-14378 - What does the American Council on Science and Health have to say? "We’ve found that PolitiFact often rates statements that are largely true but come from a GOP sources [sic] as 'mostly false' by focusing on sentence alterations, simple mis-statements, fact-checking the wrong fact, and even taking a statement, rewording it, and fact-checking the re-worded statement instead of the original quoted statement.

"Doing this takes time and many, many words."

You haven't the intellect to judge anything and yet that is what you try to convince people with every posting.

Let's Go Jeffy!

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<tkjg0hd3uevhbpk476vl6nvjkt3i1mvtb1@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51586&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51586

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:23:26 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 00:23 UTC

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:30:26 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:06:33 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I suspect that conferring the
>>title of "title" to everyone you find disagreeable
>
>Oops. That should read:
>>I suspect that conferring the
>>title of "little" to everyone you find disagreeable
> ^^^^^^

On the other hand, tommy isn't always very clear in his pronouncements
so -perhaps- he might have said "tittle" when he actually meant
"little" (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<8f297a2d-f920-4eef-bc48-52aa887e29ecn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51595&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51595

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 17:00:47 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 01:00 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:42:11 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> >You haven't the intellect to judge anything and yet that is what you try to convince people with every posting.
> It doesn't take much "intellect" to pass judgment on your lack of
> ability. I also don't try to convince readers of your lack of
> ability. You do that quite nicely without any additional assistance.
> All I do is identify your mistakes and the readers can easily judge
> your abilities for themselves.
>
> I'm only trying to convince people of one thing. That you are
> consistently wrong and should be ignored. I've already succeeded in
> demonstrating that by pointing out your numerous factual and
> arithmetic errors. I don't need (or want) to tell people what to
> think. I only provide the evidence and they can make their own
> decisions. You do the opposite and only provide your opinion. Note
> that there are others in RBT doing an equal or better job of pointing

There you go again Jeffy - the slave owners before the civil war and the Democrat Party after the civil war opposed every single civil right legislation without question. They then emasculated every bill they could starting with Eisenhower's Civil Rights Act of 1957 to the one of 1964 that Lyndon Johnson tried everything to stop and then when he couldn't he took credit for it passing. You little racist asses cannot escape the fate of history and each year more and more people are aware of history and you're right where you belong - in the trash can.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<42c8d714-db1b-43f6-a7fc-4a099a36f833n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51616&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51616

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:29:22 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:29 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:44:18 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:27:05 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > 'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.
> > https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
> > The CDC says 912,757 people have died from Covid. As of 9:26 PM CDT February 11, 2022. Hard to misinterpret that. But I am sure you will try very hard for us.
> Russy, I don't care what you are willing to believe from Fauci and that woman that is the actual head of the CDC. I know that you claim to be a economics major and yet you don't even have the slighted idea what a 16% increase in deaths would look like to the USA.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
In 2020,
Number of deaths: 3,383,729
Death rate: 1,027.0 deaths per 100,000 population

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr70/nvsr70-08-508.pdf
In 2019, a total of 2,854,838 resident deaths were registered
in the United States, yielding a crude death rate of 869.7 per
100,000 population.

3,383,729 - 2,854,838 = 528,891 extra deaths in 2020. 528,891 / 2,854,838 = 18.5% increase in 2020 deaths over 2019 deaths.
1,027.0 - 869.7 = 157.3 extra deaths per 100K in 2020 over 2019. 157.3 / 869.7 = 18.1% increase in deaths per 100K.

The first webpage above says in 2020 350,831 died from Covid-19. So the extra 528,891 deaths in 2020 were not all due to Covid-19. 178,000 or so extra died from other causes.

A 16% or 18% as I calculate increase in deaths is about a half million extra dead people in 2020. That is what it looks like.

> Also, with Biden starting a war with Russia, the military is going to want more bodies to throw on the fire and you're still under the age that the army will require. So you and Flunky should have a very good time in basic training for the army.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<6df3dc3a-b5fe-442a-b722-6ca959498ce5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51619&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51619

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:45:37 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:45 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 7:00:49 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > think. I only provide the evidence and they can make their own
> > decisions. You do the opposite and only provide your opinion. Note
> > that there are others in RBT doing an equal or better job of pointing
> > out your errors.
> >
> > >Let's Go Jeffy!
> >
> > The original was "Let my people go".
> There you go again Jeffy - the slave owners before the civil war and the Democrat Party after the civil war opposed every single civil right legislation without question. They then emasculated every bill they could starting with Eisenhower's Civil Rights Act of 1957 to the one of 1964 that Lyndon Johnson tried everything to stop and then when he couldn't he took credit for it passing. You little racist asses cannot escape the fate of history and each year more and more people are aware of history and you're right where you belong - in the trash can.

<99a5b3ae-0498-4ef0-9604-e86f67f5c7d0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51653&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51653

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 09:10:53 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:10 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 6:18:00 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 17:00:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:42:11 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> I'm only trying to convince people of one thing. That you are
> >> consistently wrong and should be ignored.
> Oops. That should be "convince people of two things".
> >There you go again Jeffy - the slave owners before the civil war and the Democrat Party after the civil war opposed every single civil right legislation without question. They then emasculated every bill they could starting with Eisenhower's Civil Rights Act of 1957 to the one of 1964 that Lyndon Johnson tried everything to stop and then when he couldn't he took credit for it passing. You little racist asses cannot escape the fate of history and each year more and more people are aware of history and you're right where you belong - in the trash can.
> Nice change of topic again. I was discussing your Politifact review
> and your apparent loss of height, esteem, or both. The problem is
> that your comments have nothing to do with anything previously
> discussed. Could you explain how civil rights have something to do
> with Politifact or loss of height?
>
> You used the term "little racist". That might mean that you don't
> like short people. Or, it might mean that you're not very certain of
> your position and find it necessary to belittle me in order to elevate
> your position. Or, it could mean that you took my advice, measured
> your current altitude, and discovered that you had again shrunk in
> height. Any or all of those might be the cause of your current
> incoherence. Maybe things will be better for you after you wake up
> from your current nightmare.

I've lost height? You're a cripple incapable of riding a bicycle. You're probably incapable of walking further than from your chair to the doorway to look out and see that you should stay home.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<cfca7c6c-fba1-44ec-9ff6-3507bdc0a70bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51654&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51654

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 09:11:56 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:11 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:29:25 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:44:18 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
> > > The CDC says 912,757 people have died from Covid. As of 9:26 PM CDT February 11, 2022. Hard to misinterpret that. But I am sure you will try very hard for us.
> > Russy, I don't care what you are willing to believe from Fauci and that woman that is the actual head of the CDC. I know that you claim to be a economics major and yet you don't even have the slighted idea what a 16% increase in deaths would look like to the USA.
> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
> In 2020,
> Number of deaths: 3,383,729
> Death rate: 1,027.0 deaths per 100,000 population
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr70/nvsr70-08-508.pdf
> In 2019, a total of 2,854,838 resident deaths were registered
> in the United States, yielding a crude death rate of 869.7 per
> 100,000 population.
>
> 3,383,729 - 2,854,838 = 528,891 extra deaths in 2020. 528,891 / 2,854,838 = 18.5% increase in 2020 deaths over 2019 deaths.
> 1,027.0 - 869.7 = 157.3 extra deaths per 100K in 2020 over 2019. 157.3 / 869.7 = 18.1% increase in deaths per 100K.
>
> The first webpage above says in 2020 350,831 died from Covid-19. So the extra 528,891 deaths in 2020 were not all due to Covid-19. 178,000 or so extra died from other causes.
>
> A 16% or 18% as I calculate increase in deaths is about a half million extra dead people in 2020. That is what it looks like.
> >
> > Also, with Biden starting a war with Russia, the military is going to want more bodies to throw on the fire and you're still under the age that the army will require. So you and Flunky should have a very good time in basic training for the army.

Another believer in the great and powerful Fauci not even knowing who he is..

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<5cf87257-dfb3-4783-ab5a-81186110cabdn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51655&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51655

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 09:13:49 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 17:13 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:45:39 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> Congratulations Tommy. You made a semi factual statement. Up through the middle of the 20th century or so, 1950s-1960s, the Democratic party controlled the states in the southeastern part of the USA. They were the slave states. And then in the 1860s Republican Abraham Lincoln came along and started the Civil War and freed the slaves. All of that was 50 to 150 years ago. But today is 50+ years from then. And the two political parties in the USA have changed drastically. One could even factually say they are 100% opposite of the past.
Again you show almost total inability with the English Language. I wonder if you really do have a job. No CEO in his right mind would allow reports across his desk with the nonsensical English you use.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<9220d08d-7bef-4ac3-bd33-e0e8c0e5bcc2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51762&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51762

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:07:25 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:07 UTC

<b91913d6-5fb2-463d-93b4-a4f2d7b47df9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51779&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51779

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:54:16 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:54 UTC

<26a99f71-d3fa-4e84-8c69-2e513b22cd8cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51796&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51796

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:37:14 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 06:37 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:07:28 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Again you show almost total inability with the English Language. I wonder if you really do have a job. No CEO in his right mind would allow reports across his desk with the nonsensical English you use.
> > What is nonsensical about the paragraph, explanation, I wrote? I reread my posting, and it seems fairly straight forward what I wrote. The facts and points I wanted to put forth were clearly explained and enumerated. What do you not understand? And I use the term understand. I did not use the term disagree with. Those are two separate things.
> Plainly you think that "All of that was 50 to 150 years ago. But today is 50+ years from then. And the two political parties in the USA have changed drastically. One could even factually say they are 100% opposite of the past." is English. "50+ years from then"? firstly it is 150+ years from then and secondly it was the White Democrat northern states that became so racist that a black man could not even get a normal job. The Unions wouldn't allow blacks or other minorities in and the best jobs they could get were manual labor of the grossest kinds. Until Dr. Martin Luther King changed things, blacks were held down as much as politically possible. James Earl Ray was from Illinois and had developed all of his prejudices there.
>
> Even today in an attempt to look as if they are not the racist bums they are the Democrats attempted to make RACE a part of if you could be treated for covid-19.
>
> I suggest you stop talking about anything other than bicycles since you clearly don't know shit from Shinola about anything else.

???????? Tommy, the 1950s-1960s, which I wrote above in my reply were 52 to 72 years ago. I used "50 to 150 years ago" in my reply. I think that is acceptable. 1860, the start of the Civil War, was about 162 years ago. But I think "50 to 150 years ago" is acceptable enough. We can round a little bit.

Tommy, I agree the Democrat party was the party of racists during the Civil War and all the way up through the 1960s. I agree. The SE part of the USA was represented by Democrat representatives and senators. But things have changed drastically, 180 degree flip, in the past 50 or so years. Now the SE part of the USA is completely represented by Republicans and they are doing their best to bring back Jim Crow laws. And I agree the whole USA has had a very racist, discriminatory past. All parts. The now Democratic NE part of the USA has been racist in the past too. No one was innocent back then. But today and now and the future is what is important.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<7cpm0h9tj72ldd94amkeblsbv47lq39j6o@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51801&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51801

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:51:35 +0700
References: <21790df8-7964-42b5-842d-aa1b706bf5d3n@googlegroups.com> <onig0hhf9g13u446llfqt76r8tt5qoaqcg@4ax.com> <8f297a2d-f920-4eef-bc48-52aa887e29ecn@googlegroups.com> <6df3dc3a-b5fe-442a-b722-6ca959498ce5n@googlegroups.com> <5cf87257-dfb3-4783-ab5a-81186110cabdn@googlegroups.com> <d0063062-89a3-4d42-a3ae-e313dcff03a0n@googlegroups.com> <9220d08d-7bef-4ac3-bd33-e0e8c0e5bcc2n@googlegroups.com> <26a99f71-d3fa-4e84-8c69-2e513b22cd8cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:51 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:37:14 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:07:28 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > What is nonsensical about the paragraph, explanation, I wrote? I reread my posting, and it seems fairly straight forward what I wrote. The facts and points I wanted to put forth were clearly explained and enumerated. What do you not understand? And I use the term understand. I did not use the term disagree with. Those are two separate things.
>> Plainly you think that "All of that was 50 to 150 years ago. But today is 50+ years from then. And the two political parties in the USA have changed drastically. One could even factually say they are 100% opposite of the past." is English. "50+ years from then"? firstly it is 150+ years from then and secondly it was the White Democrat northern states that became so racist that a black man could not even get a normal job. The Unions wouldn't allow blacks or other minorities in and the best jobs they could get were manual labor of the grossest kinds. Until Dr. Martin Luther King changed things, blacks were held down as much as politically possible. James Earl Ray was from Illinois and had developed all of his prejudices there.
>>
>> Even today in an attempt to look as if they are not the racist bums they are the Democrats attempted to make RACE a part of if you could be treated for covid-19.
>>
>> I suggest you stop talking about anything other than bicycles since you clearly don't know shit from Shinola about anything else.
>

>???????? Tommy, the 1950s-1960s, which I wrote above in my reply were 52 to 72 years ago. I used "50 to 150 years ago" in my reply. I think that is acceptable. 1860, the start of the Civil War, was about 162 years ago. But I think "50 to 150 years ago" is acceptable enough. We can round a little bit.
>
>Tommy, I agree the Democrat party was the party of racists during the Civil War and all the way up through the 1960s. I agree. The SE part of the USA was represented by Democrat representatives and senators. But things have changed drastically, 180 degree flip, in the past 50 or so years. Now the SE part of the USA is completely represented by Republicans and they are doing their best to bring back Jim Crow laws. And I agree the whole USA has had a very racist, discriminatory past. All parts. The now Democratic NE part of the USA has been racist in the past too. No one was innocent back then. But today and now and the future is what is important.

I get a bit amused about all the talk in the U.S. about racism as
USians when they visit a foreign country seem extremely racist. We see
them here, well not so much since the Covid thing, but previously, and
as a general statement USians are viewed, almost universally, as loud,
extremely impolite and "looking down" on the locals.

And, of course, the Asians smile and double the price (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<95288f23-bad4-4303-a3e8-a64aa7ab9e02n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51818&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51818

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:11:13 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:11 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 10:37:17 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:07:28 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > What is nonsensical about the paragraph, explanation, I wrote? I reread my posting, and it seems fairly straight forward what I wrote. The facts and points I wanted to put forth were clearly explained and enumerated. What do you not understand? And I use the term understand. I did not use the term disagree with. Those are two separate things.
> > Plainly you think that "All of that was 50 to 150 years ago. But today is 50+ years from then. And the two political parties in the USA have changed drastically. One could even factually say they are 100% opposite of the past." is English. "50+ years from then"? firstly it is 150+ years from then and secondly it was the White Democrat northern states that became so racist that a black man could not even get a normal job. The Unions wouldn't allow blacks or other minorities in and the best jobs they could get were manual labor of the grossest kinds. Until Dr. Martin Luther King changed things, blacks were held down as much as politically possible. James Earl Ray was from Illinois and had developed all of his prejudices there.
> >
> > Even today in an attempt to look as if they are not the racist bums they are the Democrats attempted to make RACE a part of if you could be treated for covid-19.
> >
> > I suggest you stop talking about anything other than bicycles since you clearly don't know shit from Shinola about anything else.
> ???????? Tommy, the 1950s-1960s, which I wrote above in my reply were 52 to 72 years ago. I used "50 to 150 years ago" in my reply. I think that is acceptable. 1860, the start of the Civil War, was about 162 years ago. But I think "50 to 150 years ago" is acceptable enough. We can round a little bit.
>
> Tommy, I agree the Democrat party was the party of racists during the Civil War and all the way up through the 1960s. I agree. The SE part of the USA was represented by Democrat representatives and senators. But things have changed drastically, 180 degree flip, in the past 50 or so years. Now the SE part of the USA is completely represented by Republicans and they are doing their best to bring back Jim Crow laws. And I agree the whole USA has had a very racist, discriminatory past. All parts. The now Democratic NE part of the USA has been racist in the past too. No one was innocent back then.. But today and now and the future is what is important.

Russell, while I will agree that where ever you see upper end Democrats you have either very strong racism usually demonstrated by sometimes very strong discrimination, the entire basis of the Republican Party was and still is, non-discrimination. Do not point out exceptions to the rule in either side (JFK was strongly antiracist which is what got him assassinated for turning against the Democrat Party) and I'm sure that you could find a singular case of discrimination among Republicans.

You do not have a real strong understanding of history and few books cover it well (https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/11/victor-davis-hanson-ideology-ancient-enemy-civilization/) I was fortunate or perhaps unfortunate to actually live though the Democrat discrimination. I live my entire life in minority communities. And the only thing that Democrats did for them was to make gestures to gain votes. Lyndon Johnson made every attempt under the table to defeat JFK's civil rights act of 1964 and when that failed because the general population actually believe in the principles of Lincoln, he then took credit for it and that put the Democrats into power for most of the late 20th century. You simply cannot believe what Reagan did for this country. Without him Obama would have had little economy to ruin. Trump had made a good start at building a basis for a proper economy when the Democrats committed wholesale election fraud to stop it. A poor and helpless population is easier to control. You need only look at the damage of Obama to see that cold blooded attempt.

We have seen two modern attempt to instill fear in a population heretofore immune to fear. The none existent man-made global warming, and the non-existent extra danger of covid-19. I have shown you with the CDC data that covid-19 while being an illness was no more dangerous than the seasonal flu to anyone other than very old and very sick people.

Were you willing to give up everything you worked for to protect yourself from the flu?

The local TV station had a program about the building of the San Francisco sea wall which was built to allow the filling in of what became the financial district in San Francisco. After years of claiming sea level rise, in the old photos and even films you could plainly see NO CHANGE in sea level in 100 years.

This is like bike companies trying to convince you that you can go faster by putting more aerodynamic drag of disk brakes and more weight of them because stopping faster makes you go faster.

You, like Frank, seem perfectly intelligent people that have been mislead entirely by ideology rather than rational thought. I think that you should try more of the latter.

I can expect those sorts of things from Flunky and John since they are both very low on the IQ scale. Or Jeff who argues that an IQ test performed by the military is a different thing than one taken for college entrance. Believe me, the job that John claims to have had with such pride, was paper pusher and nothing else. Flunky talks about being the head of technicians. That too is a paper pusher. He plainly had no technical knowledge and has shown it in his continuous outbursts of stupidity. I could have designed marine radios (granted, at that time using vacuum tubes) in the 6th grade. I did design and build ham radios for whatever that is worth. (40 meters). I wouldn't say it worked well but a neighbor used it for a long time. I could never work up the interest to get a ham license because Morse Code was just too boring to learn for the 5 wpm or whatever it was.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<1jjo0hh63scn5gpni3a1hc1t358k0hcrvn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51895&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51895

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 08:11:50 +0700
References: <onig0hhf9g13u446llfqt76r8tt5qoaqcg@4ax.com> <8f297a2d-f920-4eef-bc48-52aa887e29ecn@googlegroups.com> <6df3dc3a-b5fe-442a-b722-6ca959498ce5n@googlegroups.com> <5cf87257-dfb3-4783-ab5a-81186110cabdn@googlegroups.com> <d0063062-89a3-4d42-a3ae-e313dcff03a0n@googlegroups.com> <9220d08d-7bef-4ac3-bd33-e0e8c0e5bcc2n@googlegroups.com> <26a99f71-d3fa-4e84-8c69-2e513b22cd8cn@googlegroups.com> <95288f23-bad4-4303-a3e8-a64aa7ab9e02n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:11 UTC

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:11:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>I can expect those sorts of things from Flunky and John since they are both very low on the IQ scale. Or Jeff who argues that an IQ test performed by the military is a different thing than one taken for college entrance. Believe me, the job that John claims to have had with such pride, was paper pusher and nothing else. Flunky talks about being the head of technicians. That too is a paper pusher. He plainly had no technical knowledge and has shown it in his continuous outbursts of stupidity. I could have designed marine radios (granted, at that time using vacuum tubes) in the 6th grade. I did design and build ham radios for whatever that is worth. (40 meters). I wouldn't say it worked well but a neighbor used it for a long time. I could never work up the interest to get a ham license because Morse Code was just too boring to learn for the 5 wpm or whatever it was.

Well, perhaps, as you say, I have a very low IQ... But Tommy, what
does that make you?

After all I have to correct most of your wild eyed statement with
facts that show that you seldom, if ever, know what you are talking
about.
--
Cheers,

John B.