Systems programmers are the high priests of a low cult. -- R. S. Barton

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Euro Cycling News

SubjectAuthor
* Euro Cycling NewsAMuzi
`* Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
 `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsAndre Jute
  `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
   `* Re: Euro Cycling Newsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
    `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsAndre Jute
     +* Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
     |`* Re: Euro Cycling Newsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
     | +* Re: Euro Cycling NewsSepp Ruf
     | |+- Re: Euro Cycling NewsAndre Jute
     | |+* Re: Euro Cycling Newsfunkma...@hotmail.com
     | ||`* Re: Euro Cycling NewsAndre Jute
     | || +- Re: Euro Cycling Newsfunkma...@hotmail.com
     | || `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
     | ||  `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsFrank Krygowski
     | ||   +- Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
     | ||   `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsJohn B.
     | ||    `* Re: Euro Cycling Newsfunkma...@hotmail.com
     | ||     `* Re: Euro Cycling NewsJohn B.
     | ||      `* Re: Euro Cycling Newsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
     | ||       `- Re: Euro Cycling NewsJohn B.
     | |`- Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
     | `- Re: Euro Cycling NewsTom Kunich
     `- Re: Euro Cycling Newsfunkma...@hotmail.com

1
Euro Cycling News

<su0r4u$mqk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51296&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51296

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Euro Cycling News
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:46:22 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:46 UTC

It's not just Duane Reed in NYC:

https://cyclingindustry.news/shimano-oem-parts-stolen-bike-maker/
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Euro Cycling News

<ead37a25-731e-4a1c-bb92-44cc011c61acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51323&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51323

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 11:30:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Euro Cycling News
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 19:30 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:46:26 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> It's not just Duane Reed in NYC:
>
> https://cyclingindustry.news/shimano-oem-parts-stolen-bike-maker/

When you give criminals a free hand, they take it.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<793b0535-da0e-43f5-bf2f-839dd8d8cdb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51544&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51544

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 01:20:53 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 09:20 UTC

On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:30:42 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:46:26 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> > It's not just Duane Reed in NYC:
> >
> > https://cyclingindustry.news/shimano-oem-parts-stolen-bike-maker/
> When you give criminals a free hand, they take it.

Nah, that's too obvious for practitioners of the marxist dialectic to grasp.

They like a Leninism better: "For things to become better, they must first be made worse."

They know how to make everything worse. We can see that all round, from the White House down. They don't know how to make anything better.

Andre Jute
I don't mind communists, as long as they're [fill in your dream].

Re: Euro Cycling News

<b9635405-5f4e-47a1-8cca-ded20647e79fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51553&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51553

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:54:24 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:54 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 1:20:55 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:30:42 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 8:46:26 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> > > It's not just Duane Reed in NYC:
> > >
> > > https://cyclingindustry.news/shimano-oem-parts-stolen-bike-maker/
> > When you give criminals a free hand, they take it.
> >
> Nah, that's too obvious for practitioners of the marxist dialectic to grasp.
> >
> They like a Leninism better: "For things to become better, they must first be made worse."
> >
> They know how to make everything worse. We can see that all round, from the White House down. They don't know how to make anything better.
> >
> Andre Jute
> I don't mind communists, as long as they're [fill in your dream].

Can you imagine the lemmings like Flunky and Russell cheering on Biden and what passes for a joint chiefs of staff pushing for another world war? NATO knows for a fact that the leader of the Ukraine is a vicious thug that is killing people, even members of the media that criticize him. They don't WANT the Ukraine as a member. And Russia wouldn't allow it anyway, they want a buffer zone.

So the Pentagon and Biden are pushing for if nothing else a major shift into high gear of the cold war. Why would you suppose that they are willing to put their own lives on the line for this? Why is the US after more than 70 years still paying for the defense of Europe? While the US certainly needs a strong military, I can tell you right now, that they haven't been going for a strong military at all but for handing out money to defense contractors.

The mental instabilities of the left are literally breathtaking. They have no ability whatsoever to even think on a 1st grade level. This is what becomes of people like Frank and Russell and Flunky who all claim college degrees and not enough IQ to be able to use them were that true.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<0c5a40b9-5fe6-46db-8724-c3ba9a48a05fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51620&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51620

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:02:42 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:02 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:54:27 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 1:20:55 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > When you give criminals a free hand, they take it.
> > >
> > Nah, that's too obvious for practitioners of the marxist dialectic to grasp.
> > >
> > They like a Leninism better: "For things to become better, they must first be made worse."
> > >
> > They know how to make everything worse. We can see that all round, from the White House down. They don't know how to make anything better.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > I don't mind communists, as long as they're [fill in your dream].
> Can you imagine the lemmings like Flunky and Russell cheering on Biden and what passes for a joint chiefs of staff pushing for another world war? NATO knows for a fact that the leader of the Ukraine is a vicious thug that is killing people, even members of the media that criticize him. They don't WANT the Ukraine as a member. And Russia wouldn't allow it anyway, they want a buffer zone.
>
> So the Pentagon and Biden are pushing for if nothing else a major shift into high gear of the cold war. Why would you suppose that they are willing to put their own lives on the line for this? Why is the US after more than 70 years still paying for the defense of Europe?

Economic and military advantages. Economically, western Europe is a powerhouse in the worldwide economy. USA businesses make boat loads of money buying and selling goods and services from western Europe. NATO countries. So it is in our economic interest to keep them free and out of wars. And on the military side, its better to have wars far from home. Russia, our former main enemy, recently replaced by China, would need or want to attack close to home. Western Europe. So its in the USA military advantage to fight over there. Remember back in the 1960s when JFK would not let Russia put nuclear missiles on Cuba. USA wanted to keep the enemies and fighting far away from home.

> While the US certainly needs a strong military, I can tell you right now, that they haven't been going for a strong military at all but for handing out money to defense contractors.

The USA budget year is from October 1 to September 30 of the following year.. Tommy, do you know that the USA budget, including its military spending, up through September 30 was orchestrated by Trump? So all the waste given to defense contractors from October 1, 2017 until September 30, 2021 was done by Trump. Biden is only responsible for the waste to defense contractors from October 1, 2021 until today, February 12, 2022. About 4.5 months. Unless of course you think all the defense contractors were honest and righteous up until Biden got the purse strings on October 1, 2021? Then they all became crooks and stole money from Biden.

> The mental instabilities of the left are literally breathtaking. They have no ability whatsoever to even think on a 1st grade level. This is what becomes of people like Frank and Russell and Flunky who all claim college degrees and not enough IQ to be able to use them were that true.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<3597eb55-84b0-40f6-84e1-baf669a7e520n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51639&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51639

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:16:54 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:16 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 5:02:44 AM UTC, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:54:27 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Nah, that's too obvious for practitioners of the marxist dialectic to grasp.
> > > >
> > > They like a Leninism better: "For things to become better, they must first be made worse."
> > > >
> > > They know how to make everything worse. We can see that all round, from the White House down. They don't know how to make anything better.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > I don't mind communists, as long as they're [fill in your dream].

I do mind stupid people, though.

> > Can you imagine the lemmings like Flunky and Russell cheering on Biden and what passes for a joint chiefs of staff pushing for another world war? NATO knows for a fact that the leader of the Ukraine is a vicious thug that is killing people, even members of the media that criticize him. They don't WANT the Ukraine as a member. And Russia wouldn't allow it anyway, they want a buffer zone.
> >
> > So the Pentagon and Biden are pushing for if nothing else a major shift into high gear of the cold war. Why would you suppose that they are willing to put their own lives on the line for this? Why is the US after more than 70 years still paying for the defense of Europe?

And Russellseaton is a Montessori Star Graduate of Stupidity:

> Economic and military advantages. Economically, western Europe is a powerhouse in the worldwide economy. USA businesses make boat loads of money buying and selling goods and services from western Europe. NATO countries. So it is in our economic interest to keep them free and out of wars. And on the military side, its better to have wars far from home. Russia, our former main enemy, recently replaced by China, would need or want to attack close to home. Western Europe. So its in the USA military advantage to fight over there. Remember back in the 1960s when JFK would not let Russia put nuclear missiles on Cuba. USA wanted to keep the enemies and fighting far away from home.

Which is it, Russell? Choose only one:
"So it is in our economic interest to keep them free and out of wars."
"So its in the USA military advantage to fight over there."
You'd do better at the track, betting 'fifty cents each way" than with this faux geopolitical unsophistication.

> > While the US certainly needs a strong military, I can tell you right now, that they haven't been going for a strong military at all but for handing out money to defense contractors.

When Mr Trump returns to the Oval Office, his first order of business, after building the wall, should be to award General Milley the Order of the Girl's Bloomer (hereinafter known as "The Milley", given only to the most useless generals) as he sends that mindless idiot into retirement. Everyone is laughing at the American military, a bad function in which to become a laughing stock, and that bumbler Milley is fully responsible.

> The USA budget year is from October 1 to September 30 of the following year. Tommy, do you know that the USA budget, including its military spending, up through September 30 was orchestrated by Trump? So all the waste given to defense contractors from October 1, 2017 until September 30, 2021 was done by Trump. Biden is only responsible for the waste to defense contractors from October 1, 2021 until today, February 12, 2022. About 4.5 months. Unless of course you think all the defense contractors were honest and righteous up until Biden got the purse strings on October 1, 2021? Then they all became crooks and stole money from Biden.
> > The mental instabilities of the left are literally breathtaking. They have no ability whatsoever to even think on a 1st grade level. This is what becomes of people like Frank and Russell and Flunky who all claim college degrees and not enough IQ to be able to use them were that true.

Biden is in charge of supervising the defense contractors' honesty with the taxpayers' money. It is amazingly ignorant of you, RussellSEaton, to claim that once the budget is set, it is a license for defense contractors to steal. Since you claim to be an accountant, you should know better, and we are entitled to believe you do know better, and your contrary statement therefore makes you a liar. Yes?

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for fools who think everyone else is as stupid as they are.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<210cc2b9-c12a-42df-9015-2c80fc51bc4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51650&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51650

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:56:00 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:56 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 4:16:57 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> > > The mental instabilities of the left are literally breathtaking. They have no ability whatsoever to even think on a 1st grade level. This is what becomes of people like Frank and Russell and Flunky who all claim college degrees and not enough IQ to be able to use them were that true.
> >
> Biden is in charge of supervising the defense contractors' honesty with the taxpayers' money. It is amazingly ignorant of you, RussellSEaton, to claim that once the budget is set, it is a license for defense contractors to steal. Since you claim to be an accountant, you should know better, and we are entitled to believe you do know better, and your contrary statement therefore makes you a liar. Yes?
> >
> Andre Jute
> Zero tolerance for fools who think everyone else is as stupid as they are..

Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he knows not even passing knowledge of economics. So he is a liar. Judging with his extreme unfamiliarity with even simple math he couldn't even be a bookkeeper. So, he got a degree and was hired to lord it over people with 100 times the knowledge he had simply because they don't have a degree.

Clearly he works for a company that has no need whatsoever for anyone that needs a knowledge of economics.

This is a guy who is posting here about crap he couldn't even dream up in a nightmare.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<684e5924-0ecd-4b72-9c28-11c432d16e2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51707&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51707

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:31:36 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:31 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Zero tolerance for fools who think everyone else is as stupid as they are.
> Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he knows not even passing knowledge of economics. So he is a liar. Judging with his extreme unfamiliarity with even simple math he couldn't even be a bookkeeper. So, he got a degree and was hired to lord it over people with 100 times the knowledge he had simply because they don't have a degree.
>
> Clearly he works for a company that has no need whatsoever for anyone that needs a knowledge of economics.
>
> This is a guy who is posting here about crap he couldn't even dream up in a nightmare.

You are not a very intelligent person Tommy, are you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
The above website shows the USA exports and imports of goods only in 2017. If you bother to look at the link, you will see that the European Union, which we protect by funding NATO, is the NUMBER 1 source for all USA exports.. Just beating out Canada. And you will also see that the European Union, which we protect with NATO, is the NUMBER 2 source for all USA imports. China is the number 1 source for imports into the USA. The European Union, which NATO protects, is a BIG BIG BIG economic cog in the whole USA economic gearing system. And please note that this is goods only. NO services are in these numbers. Add in services that US businesses do with European Union countries and I suspect they would be big number ones for both exports and imports.

And also go down the list a little bit and you will see that ASEAN, southeast Asian countries, are way up near the top too. And South Korea and Japan are way up on the list too. The USA military all over the world sort of keeps the USA economy and many other economies operating successfully.

Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of the world wide economy or not is a different subject for conversation. Lot of arguments on all eighteen sides for that topic.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<sud10s$ko$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51711&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51711

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:40:11 +0100
 by: Sepp Ruf - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 07:40 UTC

russellseaton1@yahoo.com:
> On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 4:16:57 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute
>> wrote:

>>> Andre Jute Zero tolerance for fools who think everyone else is as
>>> stupid as they are.

I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
premium gas.

>> Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he
>> knows not even passing knowledge [....]
> Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of
> the world wide economy [....]
q.e.d.

Tom wins, again.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<25ac7c4f-9890-4ccd-a4e5-641b3eabe418n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51714&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51714

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:13:55 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:13 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:40:15 AM UTC, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> russell...@yahoo.com:
> > On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com
> > wrote:

> I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> premium gas.
> >> Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he
> >> knows not even passing knowledge [....]
> > Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of
> > the world wide economy [....]
> q.e.d.
>
> Tom wins, again.

Spot on, Sepp. As a European I don't even want to *open* that discussion. There was a wonderful photograph linked on RBT by one of the Donkey Party idiots, purporting to be proof of how much the Europeans hate President Trump.. It showed Mr Trump sitting behind a table with Angela Merket et al leaning over it into his face, snarling at him, while he looked skeptical. The subject was NATOs budget and all Trump wanted was for them to meet their Treaty obligation of spending x% of GDP on their own defense. That photograph illustrates why I don't want a smart businessman like Mr Trump when he is President again asking why American tax payers should pay to defend a bunch of appeasers who won't pay their share of the drinks bill.

Today, given how many self-righteous ingrates there are in high places in the EU, the only alternative to the US to be the European policeman is Russia, which has the will but not the money. That's a recipe for chaos (and tens of millions dead), and the British are well out of it, or at least the start of it, because in the end they'll be drawn in, as they were in WW2.

The only alternative to the US as a world policeman is China, which has the will and the money, and even the ideal manpower, all those men without women which is the result of their one-child policy. In the currently fashionable patois, the Chinese are the worst racists in the world: their culture depends on an axiomatic assumption of Chinese superiority to everyone else; it has implications for first-use of nuclear weapons, underwritten by China's massive population. They're like the Ugly American, only ten times worse.. Putting the Chinese in charge would be a recipe for conquest and hundreds of millions , maybe a billion, dead and subjugated.

By projecting such extraordinary weakness, President Biden is turning a world which has been safer than it ever was for three quarters of a century (now listen to fear-mongering over the Cold War -- don't, clowns, I know a great deal more about it than you do or ever will) into a very unstable and dangerous place.

Of course, it may be that the Donkey Party fellow travelers hate their own country enough to want to destroy it -- it certainly looks like it sometimes. If that is true, Biden has been playing into Russia's hand since on Day One of his Presidency he killed the US self-reliance in fuel and thereby gave Europe to Russia, which Trump had been driving into bankruptcy. In the same foolish move, Biden gave power over the US economy to a bunch of unstable middle-Eastern terrorist financiers like Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi ruling class. Since then he has done nothing which does not favour Russia and China more than it does the United States.

And the Donkey Party clowns know it -- just listen to the desperation in their voices. But they won't change course, because they have a perverted idea of the mechanisms. Listen to AOC: it sure sounds like she learned whatever economics bounce around in her otherwise empty head eavesdropping over a bar counter while she wiped spilt beer off it.

Andre Jute ::
Politics and economics aren't difficult, it's people who're tiresome.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<0cfaf997-5897-41d4-8601-e8b4692c5f92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51715&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51715

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:43:59 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:43 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 7:16:57 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 5:02:44 AM UTC, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I do mind stupid people, though.
> >
> > > Can you imagine the lemmings like Flunky and Russell cheering on Biden and what passes for a joint chiefs of staff pushing for another world war? NATO knows for a fact that the leader of the Ukraine is a vicious thug that is killing people, even members of the media that criticize him. They don't WANT the Ukraine as a member. And Russia wouldn't allow it anyway, they want a buffer zone.
> > >
> > > So the Pentagon and Biden are pushing for if nothing else a major shift into high gear of the cold war. Why would you suppose that they are willing to put their own lives on the line for this? Why is the US after more than 70 years still paying for the defense of Europe?
> >
> And Russellseaton is a Montessori Star Graduate of Stupidity:

Noted by the self-appointed graduate of the Henry Kissinger school of diplomacy - runs away with his tail between his legs when challenged with anything beyond his sand-box level insults.

> > Economic and military advantages. Economically, western Europe is a powerhouse in the worldwide economy. USA businesses make boat loads of money buying and selling goods and services from western Europe. NATO countries. So it is in our economic interest to keep them free and out of wars. And on the military side, its better to have wars far from home. Russia, our former main enemy, recently replaced by China, would need or want to attack close to home. Western Europe. So its in the USA military advantage to fight over there. Remember back in the 1960s when JFK would not let Russia put nuclear missiles on Cuba. USA wanted to keep the enemies and fighting far away from home.
> >
> Which is it, Russell? Choose only one:
> "So it is in our economic interest to keep them free and out of wars."
> "So its in the USA military advantage to fight over there."
> You'd do better at the track, betting 'fifty cents each way" than with this faux geopolitical unsophistication.

We'd love for the Andre the Impotent to elucidate us on how the two concepts are mutually exclusive. OF course we won't, This is just simply more of your inane word play that you're attempting to couch as intellectual debate - we see right trough you, skippy. Here's a little brain dropping for you:
"We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Unless General Eisenhower wen to the same Motensorri School as Russel? Of course, we shouldn't expect an Irish welfare queen to really understand the first thing about American Exceptionalism.

> > > While the US certainly needs a strong military, I can tell you right now, that they haven't been going for a strong military at all but for handing out money to defense contractors.
> >
> When Mr Trump returns to the Oval Office, his first order of business, after building the wall, should be to award
> General Milley the Order of the Girl's Bloomer (hereinafter known as "The Milley", given only to the most useless generals)
>as he sends that mindless idiot into retirement.

Oh, you mean the General Milley that trump hand picked for the position of Charmian of the Joint Chiefs over the advice of his Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis and then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford?
The same General Milley that passed a republican controlled senate confirmation 89-1-10? (Just for the benefit of tommy because we know 89-1-10 will confuse him, there were ten abstentions).

What Andre the Insipid is admitting to here is that Trump made a mistake that trump owns since he turned down advice to the contrary, and that the republican senate also made a mistake. IOW, he's agreeing with the
the majority of Americans in the last election that fired trump.

> Everyone is laughing at the American military, a bad function in which to become a laughing stock, and that bumbler Milley is fully responsible.

Worthless partisan piffle from from a useless former writer living off the welfare state in his "retirement" ( really little different from tommy's "retirement" which was a result of no employer wanting to have anything more to do with him. Successful writers keep writing, skippy.)

> Zero tolerance for fools who think everyone else is as stupid as they are..

And yet you lick tommy's bunghole every chance you get.

Piss off scumball, you're not wanted around here.

"Magazines available up to 30 rounds for visiting gay bath houses" - Tom Kunich

Re: Euro Cycling News

<2acb8fc4-f471-44c4-93bf-c0094d37282an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51716&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51716

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 02:45:14 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:45 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:40:15 AM UTC-5, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> russell...@yahoo.com:
> > On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com
> > wrote:

> I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> premium gas.
> >> Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he
> >> knows not even passing knowledge [....]
> > Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of
> > the world wide economy [....]
> q.e.d.
>
> Tom wins, again.
The only thing sparky wins is his daily RBT dunce title. With posts like this you aren't far behind.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<b24698a3-8bd2-41e3-bc00-e0ff2c640000n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51720&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51720

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:41:40 -0800 (PST)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:41 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 10:45:16 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:40:15 AM UTC-5, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > russell...@yahoo.com:

> > I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> > Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> > avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> > the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> > catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> > sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> > premium gas.
> > > Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of
> > > the world wide economy [....]
> > q.e.d.
> >
> > Tom wins, again.
> The only thing sparky wins is his daily RBT dunce title. With posts like this you aren't far behind.

Don't get hysterical, Flunky. You sound like an old woman getting hot flushes.

Unsigned because I don't fraternize with scum.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<450dbc58-5eda-4148-8285-81fb54b4dfa4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51722&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51722

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:47:20 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:47 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:41:42 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 10:45:16 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:40:15 AM UTC-5, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > > russell...@yahoo.com:

> > > I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> > > Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> > > avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> > > the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> > > catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> > > sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> > > premium gas.
> > > q.e.d.
> > >
> > > Tom wins, again.
> > The only thing sparky wins is his daily RBT dunce title. With posts like this you aren't far behind.
> >
> Don't get hysterical, Flunky. You sound like an old woman getting hot flushes.
> >
> Unsigned because I don't fraternize with scum.

Then why do you keep stroking off tommy?

Re: Euro Cycling News

<7d8b39d9-1168-45e2-b5c7-3bb8ea6c8bd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51739&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51739

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:45:13 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 16:45 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 8:31:38 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> And also go down the list a little bit and you will see that ASEAN, southeast Asian countries, are way up near the top too. And South Korea and Japan are way up on the list too. The USA military all over the world sort of keeps the USA economy and many other economies operating successfully.
>
> Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of the world wide economy or not is a different subject for conversation. Lot of arguments on all eighteen sides for that topic.

I see you're ready to spend the rest of your life on your knees and yet you think someone else isn't very smart. You can't perform simple math and you can't write understandable English sentences and you have the unmitigated gall to question the intelligence of someone else. This is why you're a loser and until you learn what to question and what not to you will remain one..

Re: Euro Cycling News

<81c4514f-bdbc-4553-8a15-ee6cb47eea83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51740&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51740

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:49:12 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 16:49 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 11:40:15 PM UTC-8, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> russell...@yahoo.com:
> > On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com
> > wrote:

> I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> premium gas.
> >> Every time that Russy makes a posting he shows more and more he
> >> knows not even passing knowledge [....]
> > Now, whether the USA should be the one sponsoring the continuation of
> > the world wide economy [....]
> q.e.d.
>
> Tom wins, again.

Tom has only information to impart, whether it is taken for what it is worth of not is the problem.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<c53d6ec0-c2a7-4d48-9bb2-0d3872484450n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51741&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51741

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:59:20 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 16:59 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 4:41:42 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 10:45:16 AM UTC, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 2:40:15 AM UTC-5, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > > russell...@yahoo.com:

> > > I hope they'll eventually find out who was in on the Shimano heist.
> > > Even the surprisingly unashamed supply-chain failure director should
> > > avoid unusual private expenses before, this summer, somewhere between
> > > the Black Sea and the Baltic seashores, an insurance detective will
> > > catch a warehouse worker partying too lavishly who had previously been
> > > sketchy about handing back his cousin's AMG Merc with a full tank of
> > > premium gas.
> > > q.e.d.
> > >
> > > Tom wins, again.
> > The only thing sparky wins is his daily RBT dunce title. With posts like this you aren't far behind.
> >
> Don't get hysterical, Flunky. You sound like an old woman getting hot flushes.
> >
> Unsigned because I don't fraternize with scum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yo-w7BpLW4 Don't you find it interesting that the vast majority of people being being hospitalized for covd-19 have been vaccinated? This isn't because of the vaccines but because they have been taught to fear this as a deadly disease. So they are flooding into hospitals at the first sign of extremely mild cases.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<sue41s$5e6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51745&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51745

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:38:03 -0500
<b24698a3-8bd2-41e3-bc00-e0ff2c640000n@googlegroups.com>
<c53d6ec0-c2a7-4d48-9bb2-0d3872484450n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 17:38 UTC

On 2/14/2022 11:59 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Don't you find it interesting that the vast majority of people being being hospitalized for covd-19 have been vaccinated?

The hospitalization rate and death rate for the unvaccinated are both
about 20 times that of vaccinated people. I find that interesting.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Euro Cycling News

<66484e59-210e-40e7-be1b-c25c0416841bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51751&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51751

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:15:20 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:15 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 9:38:08 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 2/14/2022 11:59 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > Don't you find it interesting that the vast majority of people being being hospitalized for covd-19 have been vaccinated?
> The hospitalization rate and death rate for the unvaccinated are both
> about 20 times that of vaccinated people. I find that interesting.

Good citation there,. Another Fauci pimp.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<hjol0h90cete9af7h779ir9633fji9uaqj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51775&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51775

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 06:20:35 +0700
References: <0c5a40b9-5fe6-46db-8724-c3ba9a48a05fn@googlegroups.com> <3597eb55-84b0-40f6-84e1-baf669a7e520n@googlegroups.com> <210cc2b9-c12a-42df-9015-2c80fc51bc4bn@googlegroups.com> <684e5924-0ecd-4b72-9c28-11c432d16e2cn@googlegroups.com> <sud10s$ko$1@gioia.aioe.org> <2acb8fc4-f471-44c4-93bf-c0094d37282an@googlegroups.com> <b24698a3-8bd2-41e3-bc00-e0ff2c640000n@googlegroups.com> <c53d6ec0-c2a7-4d48-9bb2-0d3872484450n@googlegroups.com> <sue41s$5e6$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:20 UTC

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:38:03 -0500, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 2/14/2022 11:59 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Don't you find it interesting that the vast majority of people being being hospitalized for covd-19 have been vaccinated?
>
>The hospitalization rate and death rate for the unvaccinated are both
>about 20 times that of vaccinated people. I find that interesting.

See there Frank, you don't know nothing! And the CDC don't know
nothing. It is only tommy who knows the secrets.

You see. it is all a gigantic conspiracy to allow the Ethiopians to
take over the world... it used to be the Elders of Zion but the Black
Fellows done out run them and seized the lead.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<04c7155d-95eb-4b35-a48f-197ddb5c7c66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51810&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51810

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 03:30:12 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:30 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:20:45 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:38:03 -0500, Frank Krygowski
> <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >On 2/14/2022 11:59 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> Don't you find it interesting that the vast majority of people being being hospitalized for covd-19 have been vaccinated?
> >
> >The hospitalization rate and death rate for the unvaccinated are both
> >about 20 times that of vaccinated people. I find that interesting.
> See there Frank, you don't know nothing! And the CDC don't know
> nothing. It is only tommy who knows the secrets.
>
> You see. it is all a gigantic conspiracy to allow the Ethiopians to
> take over the world... it used to be the Elders of Zion but the Black
> Fellows done out run them and seized the lead.

Oh no Jonny! It's much more dire! The vatican and the Illuminati have conspired to create a new world order! There is a Grey Pope who works in the shadows controlling George Soros and Bill Gates! The vaccine has strange microscopic tendriled creatures! It has Graphene particle which realign the magnetic field of your body and make you susceptible to mind control via the 5G cell network! Pregnant women who take the vaccine have babies born with pitch-black eyes who age to look like a hundred before their first birthday. It's all right here!:
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/?fbclid=IwAR2yvvHTC6MUIqutDMY3MLGG8ZFsaw4bc_0NKO3DWJteApgZ6Y8ns_SwUtY
(https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/01/blog-posting/report-shares-wildly-unfounded-claims-covid-19-vac/).

And just so you know, there are actually elected officials that buy into stupid shit like this.
https://www.newsweek.com/gop-rep-tentacled-creatures-covid-vaccines-quits-panels-new-hampshire-1637280
Tommy's not far behind.
"Magazines available up to 30 rounds for visiting gay bath houses" - Tom Kunich

Re: Euro Cycling News

<6vho0hp8je9bj8c2130b0hjjlaubd5cpii@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51892&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51892

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 07:58:24 +0700
References: <210cc2b9-c12a-42df-9015-2c80fc51bc4bn@googlegroups.com> <684e5924-0ecd-4b72-9c28-11c432d16e2cn@googlegroups.com> <sud10s$ko$1@gioia.aioe.org> <2acb8fc4-f471-44c4-93bf-c0094d37282an@googlegroups.com> <b24698a3-8bd2-41e3-bc00-e0ff2c640000n@googlegroups.com> <c53d6ec0-c2a7-4d48-9bb2-0d3872484450n@googlegroups.com> <sue41s$5e6$1@dont-email.me> <hjol0h90cete9af7h779ir9633fji9uaqj@4ax.com> <04c7155d-95eb-4b35-a48f-197ddb5c7c66n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:58 UTC

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 03:30:12 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:20:45 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:38:03 -0500, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> >The hospitalization rate and death rate for the unvaccinated are both
>> >about 20 times that of vaccinated people. I find that interesting.
>> See there Frank, you don't know nothing! And the CDC don't know
>> nothing. It is only tommy who knows the secrets.
>>
>> You see. it is all a gigantic conspiracy to allow the Ethiopians to
>> take over the world... it used to be the Elders of Zion but the Black
>> Fellows done out run them and seized the lead.
>

>Oh no Jonny! It's much more dire! The vatican and the Illuminati have conspired to create a new world order! There is a Grey Pope who works in the shadows controlling George Soros and Bill Gates! The vaccine has strange microscopic tendriled creatures! It has Graphene particle which realign the magnetic field of your body and make you susceptible to mind control via the 5G cell network! Pregnant women who take the vaccine have babies born with pitch-black eyes who age to look like a hundred before their first birthday. It's all right here!:
>https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/?fbclid=IwAR2yvvHTC6MUIqutDMY3MLGG8ZFsaw4bc_0NKO3DWJteApgZ6Y8ns_SwUtY
>(https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/01/blog-posting/report-shares-wildly-unfounded-claims-covid-19-vac/).

Gee... I was sure that the Ethiopians, or maybe it was the Somalis had
out run the "white folks" and were now in the lead for enquirer of the
world.

After all, the Hutus, or was it the Tutus killed some 800,000 with
clubs and knives and in all the U.S. wars up to 2017 there were only
666,441 deaths in battle. Looks like the Black Fellows are winning.

>And just so you know, there are actually elected officials that buy into stupid shit like this.
>https://www.newsweek.com/gop-rep-tentacled-creatures-covid-vaccines-quits-panels-new-hampshire-1637280
>Tommy's not far behind.

Yup, them there Republicans are right round the bend. And they used to
be such sensible folks. Why, I can remember when Senator Cotton was
running for election. In the mid 1950's it would have been. He
promised if elected he'd keep the Portsmouth Navy Yard open and keep
jobs in the State, no matter that nobody that worked in the yard had
hit a lick since 1945.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<cfbe8253-c2d5-4027-9022-a830e3273a80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51897&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51897

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:22:49 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:22 UTC

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 6:58:33 PM UTC-6, John B. wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 03:30:12 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:20:45 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> >> See there Frank, you don't know nothing! And the CDC don't know
> >> nothing. It is only tommy who knows the secrets.
> >>
> >> You see. it is all a gigantic conspiracy to allow the Ethiopians to
> >> take over the world... it used to be the Elders of Zion but the Black
> >> Fellows done out run them and seized the lead.
> >

> >Oh no Jonny! It's much more dire! The vatican and the Illuminati have conspired to create a new world order! There is a Grey Pope who works in the shadows controlling George Soros and Bill Gates! The vaccine has strange microscopic tendriled creatures! It has Graphene particle which realign the magnetic field of your body and make you susceptible to mind control via the 5G cell network! Pregnant women who take the vaccine have babies born with pitch-black eyes who age to look like a hundred before their first birthday. It's all right here!:
> >https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/?fbclid=IwAR2yvvHTC6MUIqutDMY3MLGG8ZFsaw4bc_0NKO3DWJteApgZ6Y8ns_SwUtY
> >(https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/01/blog-posting/report-shares-wildly-unfounded-claims-covid-19-vac/).
> >
> Gee... I was sure that the Ethiopians, or maybe it was the Somalis had
> out run the "white folks" and were now in the lead for enquirer of the
> world.
>
> After all, the Hutus, or was it the Tutus killed some 800,000 with
> clubs and knives and in all the U.S. wars up to 2017 there were only
> 666,441 deaths in battle. Looks like the Black Fellows are winning.

But John, your 666K number is just the Americans who died in the war. Killed by themselves or killed by the enemy. That is not the deaths in battle. US bombed Japan and killed 100K or more with atomic bombs. And burned up more than that in Tokyo. And we fire bombed Nuremberg Germany too. Killed a couple people there I would guess. Don't those deaths count as deaths in battle? Or since they are furners, they don't count!

> >And just so you know, there are actually elected officials that buy into stupid shit like this.
> >https://www.newsweek.com/gop-rep-tentacled-creatures-covid-vaccines-quits-panels-new-hampshire-1637280
> >Tommy's not far behind.
> Yup, them there Republicans are right round the bend. And they used to
> be such sensible folks. Why, I can remember when Senator Cotton was
> running for election. In the mid 1950's it would have been. He
> promised if elected he'd keep the Portsmouth Navy Yard open and keep
> jobs in the State, no matter that nobody that worked in the yard had
> hit a lick since 1945.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

Re: Euro Cycling News

<ub1p0ht0nd4d117fqifro0rqflkg7socea@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51915&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51915

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:09:13 +0700
References: <sud10s$ko$1@gioia.aioe.org> <2acb8fc4-f471-44c4-93bf-c0094d37282an@googlegroups.com> <b24698a3-8bd2-41e3-bc00-e0ff2c640000n@googlegroups.com> <c53d6ec0-c2a7-4d48-9bb2-0d3872484450n@googlegroups.com> <sue41s$5e6$1@dont-email.me> <hjol0h90cete9af7h779ir9633fji9uaqj@4ax.com> <04c7155d-95eb-4b35-a48f-197ddb5c7c66n@googlegroups.com> <6vho0hp8je9bj8c2130b0hjjlaubd5cpii@4ax.com> <cfbe8253-c2d5-4027-9022-a830e3273a80n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 05:09 UTC

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:22:49 -0800 (PST), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 6:58:33 PM UTC-6, John B. wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 03:30:12 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Oh no Jonny! It's much more dire! The vatican and the Illuminati have conspired to create a new world order! There is a Grey Pope who works in the shadows controlling George Soros and Bill Gates! The vaccine has strange microscopic tendriled creatures! It has Graphene particle which realign the magnetic field of your body and make you susceptible to mind control via the 5G cell network! Pregnant women who take the vaccine have babies born with pitch-black eyes who age to look like a hundred before their first birthday. It's all right here!:
>> >https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report/?fbclid=IwAR2yvvHTC6MUIqutDMY3MLGG8ZFsaw4bc_0NKO3DWJteApgZ6Y8ns_SwUtY
>> >(https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/01/blog-posting/report-shares-wildly-unfounded-claims-covid-19-vac/).
>> >
>> Gee... I was sure that the Ethiopians, or maybe it was the Somalis had
>> out run the "white folks" and were now in the lead for enquirer of the
>> world.
>>
>> After all, the Hutus, or was it the Tutus killed some 800,000 with
>> clubs and knives and in all the U.S. wars up to 2017 there were only
>> 666,441 deaths in battle. Looks like the Black Fellows are winning.
>
>But John, your 666K number is just the Americans who died in the war. Killed by themselves or killed by the enemy. That is not the deaths in battle. US bombed Japan and killed 100K or more with atomic bombs. And burned up more than that in Tokyo. And we fire bombed Nuremberg Germany too. Killed a couple people there I would guess. Don't those deaths count as deaths in battle? Or since they are furners, they don't count!

I did say, "deaths in battle" and those were the numbers that
theorized the young men of America so greatly that they ran away to
Canada.
--
Cheers,

John B.