Respect is a rational process -- McCoy, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Covid vaccine problems

SubjectAuthor
* Covid vaccine problemsTom Kunich
`* Re: Covid vaccine problemsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 `- Re: Covid vaccine problemsTom Kunich

1
Covid vaccine problems

<12c7a30d-ca74-4726-914c-13d32adcebd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=52025&group=rec.bicycles.tech#52025

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:40:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Covid vaccine problems
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 19:40 UTC

Here is something to watch. I agree with his analysis. It is important to understand that BLM and Antifa were almost 100% vaccinated to prove their loyalty to the Democrats. As these people die off, they will be replaced with their relatives that are going to be extremely angry.

I have been saying things like this for two years and people are finally waking up.

Loyal Democrats have all been vaccinated and now they are most at risk.

https://rumble.com/vt3b40-vax-die-off-for-next-three-years-clif-high.html

Re: Covid vaccine problems

<b0e3c146-4de3-4116-8ae6-4b263a551c84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=52193&group=rec.bicycles.tech#52193

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:32:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Covid vaccine problems
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 00:32 UTC

On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 1:40:36 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Here is something to watch. I agree with his analysis. It is important to understand that BLM and Antifa were almost 100% vaccinated to prove their loyalty to the Democrats. As these people die off, they will be replaced with their relatives that are going to be extremely angry.
>
> I have been saying things like this for two years and people are finally waking up.
>
> Loyal Democrats have all been vaccinated and now they are most at risk.
>
> https://rumble.com/vt3b40-vax-die-off-for-next-three-years-clif-high.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_(website)
"The site is popular among American right-leaning users."
"For its first seven years, content on Rumble largely consisted of viral videos and news from mainstream media sources as well as videos of children and animals. In August 2020, however, Representative Devin Nunes accused YouTube of being overly censorious toward his channel and began posting his videos on Rumble. Other prominent conservatives, such as Dinesh D’Souza, Sean Hannity, and Representative Jim Jordan, soon followed. Former US President Donald Trump officially joined Rumble on June 26, 2021, in preparation for recording his Ohio campaign rally.

A lot of Rumble's traffic is referred from Parler. Using data from February 2021, researchers studying conspiracy theories and misinformation about COVID-19 noted that several content creators have gained a receptive audience on Rumble after their productions have been pulled from YouTube or Facebook."

Tommy boy, me and others have frequently told you to check your sources for your postings. Do not use suspicious slanted contaminated sources. Use neutral factual honest sources.

Re: Covid vaccine problems

<ecafeac2-dba3-4d3d-bbc9-6ce7deef8ca2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=52338&group=rec.bicycles.tech#52338

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:10:21 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:10 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 4:32:10 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 1:40:36 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Here is something to watch. I agree with his analysis. It is important to understand that BLM and Antifa were almost 100% vaccinated to prove their loyalty to the Democrats. As these people die off, they will be replaced with their relatives that are going to be extremely angry.
> >
> > I have been saying things like this for two years and people are finally waking up.
> >
> > Loyal Democrats have all been vaccinated and now they are most at risk.
> >
> > https://rumble.com/vt3b40-vax-die-off-for-next-three-years-clif-high.html
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_(website)
> "The site is popular among American right-leaning users."
> "For its first seven years, content on Rumble largely consisted of viral videos and news from mainstream media sources as well as videos of children and animals. In August 2020, however, Representative Devin Nunes accused YouTube of being overly censorious toward his channel and began posting his videos on Rumble. Other prominent conservatives, such as Dinesh D’Souza, Sean Hannity, and Representative Jim Jordan, soon followed. Former US President Donald Trump officially joined Rumble on June 26, 2021, in preparation for recording his Ohio campaign rally.
>
> A lot of Rumble's traffic is referred from Parler. Using data from February 2021, researchers studying conspiracy theories and misinformation about COVID-19 noted that several content creators have gained a receptive audience on Rumble after their productions have been pulled from YouTube or Facebook."
>
> Tommy boy, me and others have frequently told you to check your sources for your postings. Do not use suspicious slanted contaminated sources. Use neutral factual honest sources.
Yet more leftist ignorance from the man who continually shows he cannot understand English or work out simply atithmetic.