From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,misc.health.alternative
Subject: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2023 06:42:07 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 10:12 UTC

Some on these groups may be able to easily confirm or
deny my claims below, or if not should be amused at least.

I've been going on about Wolf Moon and Epiphany, but I think
the just past full moon is like the giant clamshell in the
Haida creation story of The Raven and the First Men (and
I have been Raven new/dark moon associated over the years).

Here are details of the sudden evolution/ongoing creation
of humans, cetaceans, and nonhuman simians globally.
Humans have split into 55 equal species with a maximum
lifespan of 200 years, but a maximum of two children
per woman and delayed puberty and further delayed fertility.

To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

On January 1, 2023 at 11:48 p.m. the sudden magickal physical
evolution setup was begun by many collaborators (ask me
if you want a list) including Goddess (the ruler of the
region all/everything, who many call God). This plural
of collaborators might be analogous to the plural word
Elohim in Genesis.

On January 6, 2023 at 12:03 a.m. calculations were done,
and matter movement began.

January 7, 2023

(s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 1:58 a.m.

(s2) RNA adjusted by 2:49 a.m.

(s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 5:18 a.m.

(s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 6:03 a.m.

Though there were many collaborators in the above setup,
Goddess alone started the sudden magickal physical
evolution at 6:05 a.m.

Obviously if there isn't significant healing and
signs of transformation soon, and if the above is
not borne out by genetic testing, you can ignore
this post, and I would probably try again.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face

Re: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)

<dalton-97D011.15174714012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5202&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5202

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,misc.health.alternative
Subject: Re: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:17:47 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:47 UTC

In article <dalton-F8723D.06420707012023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> Some on these groups may be able to easily confirm or
> deny my claims below, or if not should be amused at least.
>
> I've been going on about Wolf Moon and Epiphany, but I think
> the just past full moon is like the giant clamshell in the
> Haida creation story of The Raven and the First Men (and
> I have been Raven new/dark moon associated over the years).
>
> Here are details of the sudden evolution/ongoing creation
> of humans, cetaceans, and nonhuman simians globally.
> Humans have split into 55 equal species with a maximum
> lifespan of 200 years, but a maximum of two children
> per woman and delayed puberty and further delayed fertility.
>
> To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.
>
> On January 1, 2023 at 11:48 p.m. the sudden magickal physical
> evolution setup was begun by many collaborators (ask me
> if you want a list) including Goddess (the ruler of the
> region all/everything, who many call God). This plural
> of collaborators might be analogous to the plural word
> Elohim in Genesis.
>
> On January 6, 2023 at 12:03 a.m. calculations were done,
> and matter movement began.
>
> January 7, 2023
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 1:58 a.m.
>
> (s2) RNA adjusted by 2:49 a.m.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 5:18 a.m.
>
> (s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 6:03 a.m.
>
> Though there were many collaborators in the above setup,
> Goddess alone started the sudden magickal physical
> evolution at 6:05 a.m.
>
> Obviously if there isn't significant healing and
> signs of transformation soon, and if the above is
> not borne out by genetic testing, you can ignore
> this post, and I would probably try again.

I tried again.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 1840 UTC January 14, 2023.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Re: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)

<dalton-EEE964.14175820012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5205&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5205

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,misc.health.alternative
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 14:17:58 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:47 UTC

In article <dalton-F8723D.06420707012023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> Some on these groups may be able to easily confirm or
> deny my claims below, or if not should be amused at least.
>
> I've been going on about Wolf Moon and Epiphany, but I think
> the just past full moon is like the giant clamshell in the
> Haida creation story of The Raven and the First Men (and
> I have been Raven new/dark moon associated over the years).
>
> Here are details of the sudden evolution/ongoing creation
> of humans, cetaceans, and nonhuman simians globally.
> Humans have split into 55 equal species with a maximum
> lifespan of 200 years, but a maximum of two children
> per woman and delayed puberty and further delayed fertility.
>
> To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.
>
> On January 1, 2023 at 11:48 p.m. the sudden magickal physical
> evolution setup was begun by many collaborators (ask me
> if you want a list) including Goddess (the ruler of the
> region all/everything, who many call God). This plural
> of collaborators might be analogous to the plural word
> Elohim in Genesis.
>
> On January 6, 2023 at 12:03 a.m. calculations were done,
> and matter movement began.
>
> January 7, 2023
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 1:58 a.m.
>
> (s2) RNA adjusted by 2:49 a.m.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 5:18 a.m.
>
> (s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 6:03 a.m.
>
> Though there were many collaborators in the above setup,
> Goddess alone started the sudden magickal physical
> evolution at 6:05 a.m.
>
> Obviously if there isn't significant healing and
> signs of transformation soon, and if the above is
> not borne out by genetic testing, you can ignore
> this post, and I would probably try again.

I tried again.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 1729 UTC January 20, 2023. However I won't believe
that without evidence.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Re: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)

<dalton-7B5D89.15270321012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5206&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5206

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,misc.health.alternative
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:27:03 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 21 Jan 2023 18:57 UTC

In article <dalton-F8723D.06420707012023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> Some on these groups may be able to easily confirm or
> deny my claims below, or if not should be amused at least.
>
> I've been going on about Wolf Moon and Epiphany, but I think
> the just past full moon is like the giant clamshell in the
> Haida creation story of The Raven and the First Men (and
> I have been Raven new/dark moon associated over the years).
>
> Here are details of the sudden evolution/ongoing creation
> of humans, cetaceans, and nonhuman simians globally.
> Humans have split into 55 equal species with a maximum
> lifespan of 200 years, but a maximum of two children
> per woman and delayed puberty and further delayed fertility.
>
> To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.
>
> On January 1, 2023 at 11:48 p.m. the sudden magickal physical
> evolution setup was begun by many collaborators (ask me
> if you want a list) including Goddess (the ruler of the
> region all/everything, who many call God). This plural
> of collaborators might be analogous to the plural word
> Elohim in Genesis.
>
> On January 6, 2023 at 12:03 a.m. calculations were done,
> and matter movement began.
>
> January 7, 2023
>
> (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 1:58 a.m.
>
> (s2) RNA adjusted by 2:49 a.m.
>
> (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 5:18 a.m.
>
> (s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 6:03 a.m.
>
> Though there were many collaborators in the above setup,
> Goddess alone started the sudden magickal physical
> evolution at 6:05 a.m.
>
> Obviously if there isn't significant healing and
> signs of transformation soon, and if the above is
> not borne out by genetic testing, you can ignore
> this post, and I would probably try again.

I tried again, though now it is Raven new/dark moon again.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 3:19 p.m. NST (1849 UTC) January 21, 2023.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Re: Clamshell Moon (for real this time?)

<dalton-36B20B.16405223012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5207&group=sci.bio.paleontology#5207

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.bio.paleontology,misc.health.alternative
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:40:52 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 20:10 UTC

In article <dalton-7B5D89.15270321012023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-F8723D.06420707012023@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > Some on these groups may be able to easily confirm or
> > deny my claims below, or if not should be amused at least.
> >
> > I've been going on about Wolf Moon and Epiphany, but I think
> > the just past full moon is like the giant clamshell in the
> > Haida creation story of The Raven and the First Men (and
> > I have been Raven new/dark moon associated over the years).
> >
> > Here are details of the sudden evolution/ongoing creation
> > of humans, cetaceans, and nonhuman simians globally.
> > Humans have split into 55 equal species with a maximum
> > lifespan of 200 years, but a maximum of two children
> > per woman and delayed puberty and further delayed fertility.
> >
> > To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.
> >
> > On January 1, 2023 at 11:48 p.m. the sudden magickal physical
> > evolution setup was begun by many collaborators (ask me
> > if you want a list) including Goddess (the ruler of the
> > region all/everything, who many call God). This plural
> > of collaborators might be analogous to the plural word
> > Elohim in Genesis.
> >
> > On January 6, 2023 at 12:03 a.m. calculations were done,
> > and matter movement began.
> >
> > January 7, 2023
> >
> > (s1) mitochondrial DNA adjusted by 1:58 a.m.
> >
> > (s2) RNA adjusted by 2:49 a.m.
> >
> > (s3) nuclear DNA adjusted by 5:18 a.m.
> >
> > (s4) some cells --> early stem cell state as of 6:03 a.m.
> >
> > Though there were many collaborators in the above setup,
> > Goddess alone started the sudden magickal physical
> > evolution at 6:05 a.m.
> >
> > Obviously if there isn't significant healing and
> > signs of transformation soon, and if the above is
> > not borne out by genetic testing, you can ignore
> > this post, and I would probably try again.
>
> I tried again, though now it is Raven new/dark moon again.
>
> Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
> at 3:19 p.m. NST (1849 UTC) January 21, 2023.

It seems I had to start just after Raven new/dark moon,
on Chinese New Year.

Goddess started the sudden magickal physical evolution
at 4:28 p.m. NST (1958 UTC) January 23, 2023.

So the carrot is now on, not just the stick.

However again I won't believe that without evidence.

And if this attempt has failed again I won't post
here again about future attempts, but you can follow
my progress on alt.religion.druid .