Harrison's Postulate: For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Google isn't lying?

SubjectAuthor
* Google isn't lying?Tom Kunich
+* Re: Google isn't lying?AMuzi
|+- Re: Google isn't lying?John B.
|`- Re: Google isn't lying?Tom Kunich
+- Re: Google isn't lying?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
`- Re: Google isn't lying?russellseaton1@yahoo.com

1
Google isn't lying?

<694cfd5d-7415-4a77-a71f-09bbc5c632d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53041&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53041

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 16:17:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Google isn't lying?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 00:17 UTC

Even though many tests of the mRNA vaccines has supposedly been found to contain Graphene Oxide which is the suspect in the stopping of previous mRNA vaccine trials. (https://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/2021/08/15/graphene-oxide-used-in-coronavirus-vaccines-linked-to-adverse-events-even-death/ ) The presence of Graphene Oxide WAS used as a carrier to protect the mRNA in previous vaccine trials but as soon as it came under scrutiny this was strongly denied by the mRNA manufacturers. I generally put my faith in the words of commercial companies because they actually have something to lose from lying.

Pfizer had requested that none of the NIH applications showing the animal trials should be released until 2097. Well beyond the lifespan of most of the people receiving the mRNA vaccines. The NIH was completely for this, apparently, because the tests on mRNA vaccines were a GREAT DEAL less rosy than the vaccine manufactures were telling you.

This was taken to court and a judge ruled “The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of 55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.”

IF you try to find these documents using Google, they have been blanked out.. None of the information shows up.

Perhaps you should understand how messenger RNA vaccines work. They are themselves a virus and although they are not intended to interact with the client DNA, the variation in the human genome is such that no such solid guarantees should be issued. So if you, like the group here who believe that there government would NEVER lie to them, are not only wrong in this case but in many other very serious health matters.

In other matters, a friend forwarded me another one of Russell's really stupid comments. He seemed to think that people haven't been getting buried but rather cremated which was the result of why mortuaries have been losing money despite a supposed 25%+ increase in deaths.

All he had to do was look it up but that would have taken all of the fun out of his ignorance.

You see, 34% of people have burial insurance and an additional 23% of people over 50 have started paying for their own burials out of their pockets. It seems religious beliefs, none of which Russell has, are more important to a majority of other people. In addition to this many life insurance policies have premature death burial clauses in them.

By the way, the technical definition of "burial" is "placing a body in a grave and placing a headstone or other memorial."

John who is finally catching on that Google is not the source of all knowledge should beware of what Big Tech is trying to do to him. And nothing will help Russell or Scharf except the complete erasure from everyone's memories the comments they make.

Re: Google isn't lying?

<svrpo3$4rc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53047&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53047

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Google isn't lying?
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 19:24:15 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 01:24 UTC

On 3/3/2022 6:17 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Even though many tests of the mRNA vaccines has supposedly been found to contain Graphene Oxide which is the suspect in the stopping of previous mRNA vaccine trials. (https://multidimensionalocean.wordpress.com/2021/08/15/graphene-oxide-used-in-coronavirus-vaccines-linked-to-adverse-events-even-death/ ) The presence of Graphene Oxide WAS used as a carrier to protect the mRNA in previous vaccine trials but as soon as it came under scrutiny this was strongly denied by the mRNA manufacturers. I generally put my faith in the words of commercial companies because they actually have something to lose from lying.
>
> Pfizer had requested that none of the NIH applications showing the animal trials should be released until 2097. Well beyond the lifespan of most of the people receiving the mRNA vaccines. The NIH was completely for this, apparently, because the tests on mRNA vaccines were a GREAT DEAL less rosy than the vaccine manufactures were telling you.
>
> This was taken to court and a judge ruled “The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of 55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.”
>
> IF you try to find these documents using Google, they have been blanked out. None of the information shows up.
>
> Perhaps you should understand how messenger RNA vaccines work. They are themselves a virus and although they are not intended to interact with the client DNA, the variation in the human genome is such that no such solid guarantees should be issued. So if you, like the group here who believe that there government would NEVER lie to them, are not only wrong in this case but in many other very serious health matters.
>
> In other matters, a friend forwarded me another one of Russell's really stupid comments. He seemed to think that people haven't been getting buried but rather cremated which was the result of why mortuaries have been losing money despite a supposed 25%+ increase in deaths.
>
> All he had to do was look it up but that would have taken all of the fun out of his ignorance.
>
> You see, 34% of people have burial insurance and an additional 23% of people over 50 have started paying for their own burials out of their pockets. It seems religious beliefs, none of which Russell has, are more important to a majority of other people. In addition to this many life insurance policies have premature death burial clauses in them.
>
> By the way, the technical definition of "burial" is "placing a body in a grave and placing a headstone or other memorial."
>
> John who is finally catching on that Google is not the source of all knowledge should beware of what Big Tech is trying to do to him. And nothing will help Russell or Scharf except the complete erasure from everyone's memories the comments they make.

I don't know. There are several websites with
pseudoscience-y language bordering on hysterical. I ignored
those.

Then again graphene oxide is a common material, used in many
applications due to its compatibility in aqueous solutions
(such as blood?)

https://www.biolinscientific.com/blog/what-is-graphene-oxide

The toxic level seems to be quite high for a single-shot
solution, 500 micrograms/liter:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29495255/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Google isn't lying?

<ggr22h5llpi8gt4fr99kp6nngnqkf99e7o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53051&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53051

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 08:46:14 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 01:46 UTC

On Thu, 03 Mar 2022 19:24:15 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> By the way, the technical definition of "burial" is "placing a body in a grave and placing a headstone or other memorial."
>>
>> John who is finally catching on that Google is not the source of all knowledge should beware of what Big Tech is trying to do to him. And nothing will help Russell or Scharf except the complete erasure from everyone's memories the comments they make.
>>

>I don't know. There are several websites with
>pseudoscience-y language bordering on hysterical. I ignored
>those.
>
>Then again graphene oxide is a common material, used in many
>applications due to its compatibility in aqueous solutions
>(such as blood?)
>
>https://www.biolinscientific.com/blog/what-is-graphene-oxide
>
>The toxic level seems to be quite high for a single-shot

I guess I missed Tommy's post about "technical definition of "burial""
which I believe he gets wrong but never the less. We don't have all
that falderal here.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Google isn't lying?

<122c17e3-88f0-4586-b201-87dbf07697dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53065&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53065

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:06:25 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 05:06 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 6:17:24 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> In other matters, a friend forwarded me another one of Russell's really stupid comments. He seemed to think that people haven't been getting buried but rather cremated which was the result of why mortuaries have been losing money despite a supposed 25%+ increase in deaths.
>
> All he had to do was look it up but that would have taken all of the fun out of his ignorance.
>
> You see, 34% of people have burial insurance and an additional 23% of people over 50 have started paying for their own burials out of their pockets. It seems religious beliefs, none of which Russell has, are more important to a majority of other people. In addition to this many life insurance policies have premature death burial clauses in them.

I cut all your other nonsense because I did not read it. I'm too tired to read all your stuff. Sorry.

Yes, the rate of cremation in the USA and Canada and probably many other countries too, has been increasing for decades now. See my link below showing the numbers for 2019 and 2020. I could not find anything for 2021 cremations. But I suspect it fell right into the trend. More.

https://www.cremationassociation.org/page/IndustryStatistics
2019 USA 2,864,869 deaths 1,563,164 cremated 54.6%
2020 USA 3,358,697 deaths 1,864,144 cremated 56.1% (Notice the EXTRA half million dead in 2020 over 2019 due to Covid. But Tommy says there is only 5,000 excess deaths or some such nonsense.)
Cremation in Canada is 73%. Way above the 56% in the USA. Odd since they have lots more land for cemeteries and a lot less people too.

And as I said in my prior post, cremation is much more common now than prior due to cost. Burying someone is expensive. Cheaper to cremate. As for visiting a monument in a cemetery, how many people do that anymore? Even on Memorial Day. And with cremation you can put a small plaque on the ground and that serves the same purpose as a big monument if you want to go to a cemetery and mourn. There is no practical purpose to burying instead of cremating. And people have finally realized that.

And I stand by my prior comments about funeral homes and mortuaries losing money or just breaking even in 2020 and likely 2021 because it is cheap and no extra frills with cremation. No expensive casket, no expensive concrete vault, lower cost to dig a hole to intern the ashes instead of a big hole for a casket. Still costs to rent out the funeral home and display the body before cremating for a viewing. But in 2020 due to not having mass gatherings because of Covid, that was eliminated.

Tommy, there was no "supposed 25%+ increase in deaths" in 2020. Nothing supposed about it. It was real. An EXTRA half million people died. Not supposed. They are all dead due to Covid.

34% of people have burial insurance? Proof? Even a website is good.

"23% of people over 50 have started paying for their own burials out of their pockets." Relevance? Someone has to pay. Whether the dead person set aside money and designated in their will that it be used for burial, or the relatives of the dead will pay, or maybe have the money taken out of the estate. Someone has to pay. And if relatives are paying, they will likely go for the cheap cremation option. Which is what has been happening for many years now. More cremations.

I do not pretend to know much about many religious beliefs. I suppose some of them prohibit cremation. But I don't think Christianity does. I believe Christianity is the prominent religion in the USA. And all the atheists and agnostics don't have anything against cremation.

"many life insurance policies have premature death burial clauses in them." Proof? Even a webpage will suffice. But I suspect these premature death clauses that pay for burial would only apply if someone dies young. Not for older people. They are life insurance policies paying out money to the benefactors. They are not burial insurance. The benefactors can use their monetary gains to pay for the burial. The premature death clauses would not apply much in 2020 because Covid killed mainly old people. Not all of course. But mainly old people. And any life insurance policy an old person had would not have a still functioning premature burial clause. Because they are old. If you are old already, death can't really be premature. Covid can still kill you when you are old. But its only taking 5-10 years of life from you early. Not 50 years of life.

Tommy, once again, you amaze me. Not with your comments on this webpage. No, you amaze me with your ability to still be alive and supposedly functioning despite your ignorance and stupidity. I know its probably too late for you, but do try to get some education before you die. Life is better if your brain works.

Re: Google isn't lying?

<21d22245-f23a-49b6-86a8-357b94ff4c98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53066&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53066

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:14:21 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 05:14 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 6:17:24 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I generally put my faith in the words of commercial companies because they actually have something to lose from lying.

Have Phillip Morris, Altria, Reynolds Tobacco, ever admitted that smoking causes lung cancer and kills you? You don't suppose they are lying?

Re: Google isn't lying?

<a3ce89fc-eeca-4f74-8701-e63ebe7bef35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53081&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53081

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:03:07 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:03 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 5:24:23 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > By the way, the technical definition of "burial" is "placing a body in a grave and placing a headstone or other memorial."
> >
> > John who is finally catching on that Google is not the source of all knowledge should beware of what Big Tech is trying to do to him. And nothing will help Russell or Scharf except the complete erasure from everyone's memories the comments they make.
> >
> I don't know. There are several websites with
> pseudoscience-y language bordering on hysterical. I ignored
> those.
>
> Then again graphene oxide is a common material, used in many
> applications due to its compatibility in aqueous solutions
> (such as blood?)
>
> https://www.biolinscientific.com/blog/what-is-graphene-oxide
>
> The toxic level seems to be quite high for a single-shot

Andrew, in the initial 55,000 pages a few interesting things surface. Remember that I said that messenger RNA is itself a virus that is supposed to not combine with the human DNA structure. Well we now discover (and it has been confirmed by a Swedish laboratory) that mRNA does combine with the human DNA in liver cells. The results of this are that with every replication of a liver cell more of the spike proteins are produced. The replication of these DNA cells containing that mRNA sequence occurs very rapidly and very soon it is incorporated in every cell. The results of this is that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein which would have become harmless due to natural immunity is instead actually being produced in large numbers in the vaccinated person's liver - the worst possible place for it. It is unknown if an immune response develops to this protein because the Swedish study only ran for 24 hours. But I would expect only people with a special immune response to be safe from such a thing.

But I believe this to be very concerning because, like HIV, it could cripple the immune system.