Kiss your keyboard goodbye!

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: George Orwell and the haters

SubjectAuthor
* George Orwell and the hatersTom Kunich
+* Re: George Orwell and the hatersJohn B.
|`* Re: George Orwell and the haterssms
| `* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAMuzi
|  +* Re: George Orwell and the hatersJohn B.
|  |+* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAMuzi
|  ||+* Re: George Orwell and the hatersJohn B.
|  |||`* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAMuzi
|  ||| `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersJohn B.
|  ||`* Re: George Orwell and the hatersTom Kunich
|  || `* Re: George Orwell and the hatersFrank Krygowski
|  ||  `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  |`* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAndre Jute
|  | `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersTom Kunich
|  +* Re: George Orwell and the hatersFrank Krygowski
|  |`* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAMuzi
|  | `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersFrank Krygowski
|  `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersTom Kunich
`* Re: George Orwell and the hatersAndre Jute
 `- Re: George Orwell and the hatersTom Kunich

1
George Orwell and the haters

<b7aa90bc-598b-47e3-b1d6-28507449c8b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53552&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53552

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: George Orwell and the haters
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 18:56 UTC

George Orwell wrote 1984 and The Manchurian Candidate was plagiarized from John Olsen's "I, Claudius" are both predictions almost to the word, of the government that was developed under Obama and now expanded by Biden under the control of Obama.

The upshot of these stories is the growth of an entire generation of people willing to hate anyone for anything not precisely what they are. Frank, Russell, Flunky, John and Scharf are all members of this club.

But Americans are not so easily led about. Or at least not for long. And the worm will turn in November. What will these people do then? Not one of them has the courage to mount weapons against everyone they consider their enemies. Flunky doesn't even have the courage to post under his own name!

So what we can expect from them is complete and utter support of those people crying that the Republicans are criminals and haters. The usual things from people like these - to claim everyone else is guilty of being images of themselves.

At what point will they fall apart without support except from the Slime Stream Media which is owned and operated by zillionaires hoping to own people like these five?

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<p4hv2hdj1prie4g83l8jd26ab2edc0ba6a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53566&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53566

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: George Orwell and the haters
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 05:55:28 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:55 UTC

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>George Orwell wrote 1984 and The Manchurian Candidate was plagiarized from John Olsen's "I, Claudius" are both predictions almost to the word, of the government that was developed under Obama and now expanded by Biden under the control of Obama.

What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story about one
individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a story about
the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.

>The upshot of these stories is the growth of an entire generation of people willing to hate anyone for anything not precisely what they are. Frank, Russell, Flunky, John and Scharf are all members of this club.
>
>But Americans are not so easily led about. Or at least not for long. And the worm will turn in November. What will these people do then? Not one of them has the courage to mount weapons against everyone they consider their enemies. Flunky doesn't even have the courage to post under his own name!

"But Americans are not so easily led"??? Are you crazy?

You bow down to a little fat man with a blond comb-over who sexually
assaults women in the changing booth in a department store? And pays
his hair dresser some $50,000? And brags about "grabbing women by the
pussy"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0ompd$g4k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53571&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53571

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 17:31:41 -0700
 by: sms - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 00:31 UTC

On 3/14/2022 3:55 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> George Orwell wrote 1984 and The Manchurian Candidate was plagiarized from John Olsen's "I, Claudius" are both predictions almost to the word, of the government that was developed under Obama and now expanded by Biden under the control of Obama.
>>
> What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story about one
> individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a story about
> the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.

It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear that Trump was
the actual "Manchurian Candidate."

<https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>

<https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0oour$po0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53573&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53573

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:08:41 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:08 UTC

On 3/14/2022 7:31 PM, sms wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 3:55 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:56:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> George Orwell wrote 1984 and The Manchurian Candidate was
>>> plagiarized from John Olsen's "I, Claudius" are both
>>> predictions almost to the word, of the government that
>>> was developed under Obama and now expanded by Biden under
>>> the control of Obama.
>>>
>> What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story
>> about one
>> individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a
>> story about
>> the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.
>
> It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
> that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
>
> <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
>

> <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>

Nice theory.

24 second video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

"Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
“included interrogations and other crime-investigation
procedures into all members of the executive board,
including Hunter Biden.”

This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
He got fired.”

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<n2rv2htpsa5qnvaf9817i01c56jgq4vfo4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53575&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53575

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:35:46 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:35 UTC

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:08:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 3/14/2022 7:31 PM, sms wrote:
>> On 3/14/2022 3:55 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story
>>> about one
>>> individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a
>>> story about
>>> the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.
>>
>> It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
>> that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
>>
>> <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
>>

>> <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>
>

>Nice theory.
>
>24 second video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>
>"Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>

>https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>
>Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
>“included interrogations and other crime-investigation
>procedures into all members of the executive board,
>including Hunter Biden.”
>
>This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
>President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
>Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
>Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
>Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
>meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
>said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
>fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
>He got fired.”

A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
world, isn't it?

Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0oreh$7pm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53576&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53576

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:51:13 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:51 UTC

On 3/14/2022 9:08 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 7:31 PM, sms wrote:
>> On 3/14/2022 3:55 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story
>>> about one
>>> individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a
>>> story about
>>> the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.
>>
>> It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
>> that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
>>
>> <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
>>

>> <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>
>

> Nice theory.
>
> 24 second video
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>
> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>

> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>

> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that “included
> interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members
> of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
>
> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice President)
> threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to Ukraine unless Skokin was
> removed as prosecutor general. Biden even bragged about it on video to
> the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended
> a meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he said, “‘I’m
> leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting
> the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

"While former Vice President Joe Biden oversaw foreign policy in
Ukraine, his son Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings,
the largest gas company in the fledgling democracy.

"Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate REPUBLICANS that
found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued
to circulate on social media."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

Or
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/

Or many others. But hey, whatever Trump says must be correct, right?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0osdp$pek$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53577&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53577

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:07:51 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 02:07 UTC

On 3/14/2022 8:35 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:08:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
>>> that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
>>>
>>> <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
>>>

>>> <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>
>>

>> Nice theory.
>>
>> 24 second video
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>>
>> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>>

>> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>>
>> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
>> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
>> procedures into all members of the executive board,
>> including Hunter Biden.”
>>
>> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
>> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
>> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
>> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
>> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
>> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
>> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
>> fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
>> He got fired.”
>
> A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
> world, isn't it?
>
> Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
> money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"

Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
principles but they do have interests.

Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
a prior example?

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0osqq$1ri$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53578&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53578

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:14:48 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 02:14 UTC

On 3/14/2022 8:51 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 9:08 PM, AMuzi wrote:

>>> It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
>>> that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
>>>
>>> <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
>>>

>>> <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>
>>>

>> Nice theory.
>>
>> 24 second video
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>>
>> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>>

>> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>>

>> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
>> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
>> procedures into all members of the executive board,
>> including Hunter Biden.”
>>
>> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
>> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
>> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
>> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
>> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
>> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
>> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor
>> is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son
>> of a bitch. He got fired.”
>
> "While former Vice President Joe Biden oversaw foreign
> policy in Ukraine, his son Hunter Biden served on the board
> of Burisma Holdings, the largest gas company in the
> fledgling democracy.
>
> "Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate
> REPUBLICANS that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims
> to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media."
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/
>

> Or
> https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/
>

> Or many others. But hey, whatever Trump says must be
> correct, right?

Call 'em as you see 'em.

"I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor
is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son
of a bitch. He got fired."

A man is surely entitled to spend his own money any way he
sees fit at any given moment.

Public monies are supposed to be above personal whim or
advantage. I could be wrong on that, care to comment?

Can you name a previous example of public money used as
extortion to aid an official's family member? I can't think
of one.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<fiuv2hlvgknutvmua257jc7h9qoamm1ic9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53579&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53579

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:40:45 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 02:40 UTC

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:07:51 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 3/14/2022 8:35 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> Nice theory.
>>>
>>> 24 second video
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>>>
>>> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>>>

>>> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>>>
>>> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
>>> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
>>> procedures into all members of the executive board,
>>> including Hunter Biden.”
>>>
>>> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
>>> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
>>> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
>>> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
>>> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
>>> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
>>> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
>>> fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
>>> He got fired.”
>>
>> A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
>> world, isn't it?
>>
>> Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
>> money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
>>

>Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
>principles but they do have interests.
>
>Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
>on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
>a prior example?

That sounds rather bad, doesn't it. Are you sure that you are correct"

I ask as I read a totally different story that the money was
threatened to be withheld unless they got rid of Viktor Shokin, in
March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It
was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's
politicians.
As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its
corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor
General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the
then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any
corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile
cases of corruption." .
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

And
Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called
for his removal

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called
for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of
Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.

In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax
irregularities, per USA TODAY.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National
Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until
early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.

and

GOP-led Senate committees: Hunter Biden work in Ukraine a conflict of
interest, impact 'unclear'

The case was settled in court in 2017.

The recent report by Senate Republicans also contained no evidence
that Joe Biden had pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor as a
way to protect his son, according to the Associated Press.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0ovvh$uk2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53580&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53580

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:08:31 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 03:08 UTC

On 3/14/2022 9:40 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:07:51 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
>>> world, isn't it?
>>>
>>> Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
>>> money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
>>>

>> Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
>> principles but they do have interests.
>>
>> Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
>> on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
>> a prior example?
>
> That sounds rather bad, doesn't it. Are you sure that you are correct"
>
> I ask as I read a totally different story that the money was
> threatened to be withheld unless they got rid of Viktor Shokin, in
> March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It
> was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's
> politicians.
> As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its
> corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor
> General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.
>
> Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the
> then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any
> corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile
> cases of corruption." .
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/
>

> And
> Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called
> for his removal
>
> Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called
> for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of
> Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.
>
> In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax
> irregularities, per USA TODAY.
>
> The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National
> Anti-Corruption Bureau.
>
> Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until
> early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.
>
> and
>
> GOP-led Senate committees: Hunter Biden work in Ukraine a conflict of
> interest, impact 'unclear'
>
> The case was settled in court in 2017.
>
> The recent report by Senate Republicans also contained no evidence
> that Joe Biden had pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor as a
> way to protect his son, according to the Associated Press.

Here's the younger Mr Biden in his own words:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/10/15/hunter-biden-speaks-out-about-working-for-foreign-companies-n2554729

Here's NYT take on the subject, October 2019:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

As charitable an analysis as possible but not so much.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<m6903hdjsu77ii1b06cjgejvr21qv34103@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53582&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53582

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 13:03:45 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 06:03 UTC

On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:08:31 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 3/14/2022 9:40 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
>>> principles but they do have interests.
>>>
>>> Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
>>> on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
>>> a prior example?
>>
>> That sounds rather bad, doesn't it. Are you sure that you are correct"
>>
>> I ask as I read a totally different story that the money was
>> threatened to be withheld unless they got rid of Viktor Shokin, in
>> March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It
>> was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's
>> politicians.
>> As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its
>> corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor
>> General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.
>>
>> Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the
>> then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any
>> corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile
>> cases of corruption." .
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/
>>

>> And
>> Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called
>> for his removal
>>
>> Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called
>> for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of
>> Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.
>>
>> In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax
>> irregularities, per USA TODAY.
>>
>> The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National
>> Anti-Corruption Bureau.
>>
>> Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until
>> early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.
>>
>> and
>>
>> GOP-led Senate committees: Hunter Biden work in Ukraine a conflict of
>> interest, impact 'unclear'
>>
>> The case was settled in court in 2017.
>>
>> The recent report by Senate Republicans also contained no evidence
>> that Joe Biden had pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor as a
>> way to protect his son, according to the Associated Press.
>>

>Here's the younger Mr Biden in his own words:
>
>https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/10/15/hunter-biden-speaks-out-about-working-for-foreign-companies-n2554729

" Did I do anything improper? No, not in any way. Not in any way
whatsoever."

“What I regret is not taking into account that there would be a Rudy
Giuliani and a president of the United States that would be listening
to this ridiculous conspiracy idea,"

>Here's NYT take on the subject, October 2019:
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html
>
>As charitable an analysis as possible but not so much.

I did try to read it but as, I suppose, I'm not a subscriber I am not
allowed to see it (:-(

But I did find
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/15/fact-check-conspiracy-theories-falsely-link-bidens-victory-ukraine/4149335001/
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<922762c9-4797-4ece-9998-d4df3e5f69e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53583&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53583

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 03:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 10:40 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 6:57:00 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> George Orwell wrote 1984 and The Manchurian Candidate was plagiarized from John Olsen's "I, Claudius" are both predictions almost to the word, of the government that was developed under Obama and now expanded by Biden under the control of Obama.

I knew Orwell's widow, and was myself published by his publisher, Frederick Warburg, who stood up for free speech when almost every other publisher in London, a bunch of spineless commie-fellow-travellers threatened to ruin him if he published Orwell. I also knew Richard Condon, the author of The Manchurian candidate. He was a wildly imaginative character in formal Savile Row suit, complete with a rolled umbrella. He had no need to be a plagiarist; he had more outstandingly clever ideas than he could ever use. He was a brutal satirist who used all the tools at his disposal including pastiche, which is easy to mistake for plagiarism. He wrote a better Richard Nixon speech than Nixon ever did. His Prizzi Family novels are also better books about the Mafia (when I was in grad school, the scion of a crime family took me home with to New York with him on weekends) than the turgid tomes of Mario Puzo from which The Godfather movies was made. And his novel about the origin of Prohibition (and the fixing of the World Series about the same time) is absolutely hilarious. I also met Robert Graves, who wrote "I, Claudius", when he was already old. I'm afraid I didn't manage to connect him all that much.

If only Michelle Obama or Jill Biden were as competent as Livia, the widow of Octavian (the Emperor Augustus) and the wife of Claudius, the most successful plotter and poisoner in an empire of plotters and poisoners. Then we wouldn't have the Obama legacy of black racism and national division, and we won't have the Biden legacy of the worst president ever, even worse than the truly incompetent Jimmy Carter.

> The upshot of these stories is the growth of an entire generation of people willing to hate anyone for anything not precisely what they are. Frank, Russell, Flunky, John and Scharf are all members of this club.

They hate those of us who think for ourselves out of fear.

> But Americans are not so easily led about. Or at least not for long. And the worm will turn in November. What will these people do then? Not one of them has the courage to mount weapons against everyone they consider their enemies.

These monkey are button pushers, happy to start a war by remote control, not so keen to risk their own lives. They're like scum everywhere, cowards without any redeeming features.

>Flunky doesn't even have the courage to post under his own name!

Touche!

> So what we can expect from them is complete and utter support of those people crying that the Republicans are criminals and haters. The usual things from people like these - to claim everyone else is guilty of being images of themselves.

Democrats are practitioners of lynch rule and Jim Crow, which is they are so quick to call thoughtful people racists. They see their mirror image everywhere.

> At what point will they fall apart without support except from the Slime Stream Media which is owned and operated by zillionaires hoping to own people like these five?

Perhaps in their millions such petty street corner bullies are worth something as ballot box stuffers, the same way a destructive swarm of locusts get to be protein if you can catch enough of them, but five or fifty or five hundred or five thousand of them aren't worth shit to anyone. Look at the sewer they have turned RBT into.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of dancing unmarked through the slimeballs.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<7f0d46f6-f5e5-4036-9c3b-de949c0ca32bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53584&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53584

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 03:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 10:49 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 1:35:55 AM UTC, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:08:41 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
> >Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
> >“included interrogations and other crime-investigation
> >procedures into all members of the executive board,
> >including Hunter Biden.”
> >
> >This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
> >President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
> >Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
> >Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
> >Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
> >meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
> >said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
> >fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
> >He got fired.”
>
> A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
> world, isn't it?

No, it isn't, Slow Johnny. Not all US politicians are corrupt. Senators Minchin and Sinema gave sterling displays of principled backbones only recently.

> Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
> money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"

Your grasp of history is shorter than you are, Slow Johnny. Go look up the Marshall Plan, then return here and repeat your foolish statement, because you're sure to get even the Marshal Plan wrong.

Andre Jute
Hey, Darwin, if Johnny Shortass is the outcome of evolution, you can stick your theory up your jumper.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<79801abb-df12-426a-a1c9-948387be8129n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53588&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53588

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:12 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 6:08:46 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 7:31 PM, sms wrote:
> > On 3/14/2022 3:55 PM, John B. wrote:

> >> What utter Bull Shit. The Manchurian Candidate is a story
> >> about one
> >> individual who was "brain washed" while I Claudios is a
> >> story about
> >> the Roman Empire, from 44 BC to 41 BC.
> >
> > It's interesting because within the FBI there was a fear
> > that Trump was the actual "Manchurian Candidate."
> >
> > <https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/is-donald-trump-a-manchurian-candidate>
> >

> > <https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/russia/trump.htm>
> Nice theory.
>
> 24 second video
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>
> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>

> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>
> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
> procedures into all members of the executive board,
> including Hunter Biden.”
>
> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
> fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
> He got fired.”

I'm sure that Frank will tell us that he and Obama were not Russian lovers. "I never said that". He just said that he wants the income of others to "close the gap" between the haves and have nots. Frank is just about the purest form of communist I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<4d97e76f-c32d-4478-8de3-c33af954d5a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53590&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53590

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:17 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7:07:57 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 8:35 PM, John B. wrote:

> >> Nice theory.
> >>
> >> 24 second video
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
> >>
> >> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
> >>

> >> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
> >>
> >> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
> >> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
> >> procedures into all members of the executive board,
> >> including Hunter Biden.”
> >>
> >> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
> >> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
> >> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
> >> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
> >> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
> >> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
> >> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
> >> fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
> >> He got fired.”
> >
> > A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
> > world, isn't it?
> >
> > Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
> > money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
> >
> Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
> principles but they do have interests.
>
> Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
> on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
> a prior example?

It has often been noted by the left that the House Republicans in a committee meeting absolved Joe from all crimes. Of course they did not allow in several whistle blowers and they did not use the information on the Hunter Biden laptop. Leftist believe that lies are all that is needed.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<a1a0424f-0f90-485a-9c07-56dc44a912a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53591&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53591

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:24 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 3:40:42 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> Democrats are practitioners of lynch rule and Jim Crow, which is they are so quick to call thoughtful people racists. They see their mirror image everywhere.
> >
> > At what point will they fall apart without support except from the Slime Stream Media which is owned and operated by zillionaires hoping to own people like these five?
> >
> Perhaps in their millions such petty street corner bullies are worth something as ballot box stuffers, the same way a destructive swarm of locusts get to be protein if you can catch enough of them, but five or fifty or five hundred or five thousand of them aren't worth shit to anyone. Look at the sewer they have turned RBT into.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Charisma is the art of dancing unmarked through the slimeballs.

Well. cowards are always cowards. No one is going to beat up Frank, Scharf, John, Russell or Flunky because they are simply too pitiful examples of human beings. It would be like whipping a dog, something only one of them would do.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<d5d170ec-03e3-4c81-8ac3-f6f0885a64d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53592&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53592

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:27 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 3:49:43 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 1:35:55 AM UTC, John B. wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:08:41 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> >
> > >Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
> > >“included interrogations and other crime-investigation
> > >procedures into all members of the executive board,
> > >including Hunter Biden.”
> > >
> > >This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
> > >President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
> > >Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
> > >Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
> > >Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
> > >meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
> > >said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not
> > >fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch.
> > >He got fired.”
> >
> > A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
> > world, isn't it?
> >
> No, it isn't, Slow Johnny. Not all US politicians are corrupt. Senators Minchin and Sinema gave sterling displays of principled backbones only recently.
> >
> > Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
> > money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
> >
> Your grasp of history is shorter than you are, Slow Johnny. Go look up the Marshall Plan, then return here and repeat your foolish statement, because you're sure to get even the Marshal Plan wrong.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Hey, Darwin, if Johnny Shortass is the outcome of evolution, you can stick your theory up your jumper.

John, for all of his gentlemanly lies about his familiarity with guns sounds more to me like a sissy that couldn't protect himself with a shotgun.

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0q807$kp5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53593&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53593

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 10:31:33 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:31 UTC

On 3/14/2022 10:14 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/14/2022 8:51 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

>>> Nice theory.
>>>
>>> 24 second video
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>>>
>>> "Tell Vladmir I can be more flexible after my election"
>>>

>>> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
>>>

>>> Shokin attempted to begin a probe into Burisma that
>>> “included interrogations and other crime-investigation
>>> procedures into all members of the executive board,
>>> including Hunter Biden.”
>>>
>>> This never materialized because Joe Biden (then Vice
>>> President) threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan to
>>> Ukraine unless Skokin was removed as prosecutor general.
>>> Biden even bragged about it on video to the Council on
>>> Foreign Relations in 2018, stating that when he attended a
>>> meeting with Ukraine’s president and prime minister, he
>>> said, “‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor
>>> is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son
>>> of a bitch. He got fired.”
>>
>> "While former Vice President Joe Biden oversaw foreign
>> policy in Ukraine, his son Hunter Biden served on the board
>> of Burisma Holdings, the largest gas company in the
>> fledgling democracy.
>>
>> "Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate
>> REPUBLICANS that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims
>> to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media."
>>
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/
>>

>> Or
>> https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/trump-revives-false-narrative-on-biden-and-ukraine/
>>

>> Or many others. But hey, whatever Trump says must be
>> correct, right?
>>

> Call 'em as you see 'em.

I'm calling it as a REPUBLICAN congressional investigation saw it.

> "I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor
> is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son
> of a bitch. He got fired."
>
> A man is surely entitled to spend his own money any way he sees fit at
> any given moment.
>
> Public monies are supposed to be above personal whim or advantage. I
> could be wrong on that, care to comment?
>
> Can you name a previous example of public money used as extortion to aid
> an official's family member? I can't think of one.

Biden was acting in his job as very high level official of the U.S.
government, trying to influence a country we supported to reduce
corruption. It was the polar opposite approach to "he's a son of a
bitch, but he's OUR son of a bitch."

Yes, it's too bad he didn't first check his every move with, say, bike
shop owners in our northern midwest. But despite the hyper-confident
omniscience of Fox News commentators, I assume Biden was very well
advised and knew what he was doing. Especially since REPUBLICAN
lawmakers eventually gave him a pass.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<t0q86a$kp5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53594&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53594

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 10:34:49 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:34 UTC

On 3/15/2022 10:17 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7:07:57 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

>>> A bit abrupt perhaps but essentially what the U.S. does all over the
>>> world, isn't it?
>>>
>>> Or do you think that all the "aid" money the U.S. hands out is "free
>>> money"? "Here guys, take a billion, do whatever you want with it!"
>>>
>> Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
>> principles but they do have interests.
>>
>> Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
>> on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
>> a prior example?
>
> It has often been noted by the left that the House REPUBLICANs in a committee meeting absolved Joe from all crimes. Of course they did not allow in several whistle blowers and they did not use the information on the Hunter Biden laptop. Leftist believe that lies are all that is needed.

So you're saying the Republicans were totally incompetent?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: George Orwell and the haters

<1cb9e103-36af-436a-9165-a36e06597db3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53596&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53596

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:28 UTC

On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 10:34:53 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/15/2022 10:17 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> Well, yes. As has been often noted Nations do not have
> >> principles but they do have interests.
> >>
> >> Finagling of public monies to remove an investigator focused
> >> on an official's son is more blatant than most. Can you name
> >> a prior example?
> >
> > It has often been noted by the left that the House REPUBLICANs in a committee meeting absolved Joe from all crimes. Of course they did not allow in several whistle blowers and they did not use the information on the Hunter Biden laptop. Leftist believe that lies are all that is needed.
>
> So you're saying the Republicans were totally incompetent?

actually saying it would simply be redundant, sort of like calling andre a pseudo-intellectual hypocrite or calling tommy an ignorant racist homophobe..