A woman should have compassion. -- Kirk, "Catspaw", stardate 3018.2

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

SubjectAuthor
* On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thiefAndre Jute
+* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theTom Kunich
|+* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theAndre Jute
||`- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theTom Kunich
|`* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of therussellseaton1@yahoo.com
| `- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theFrank Krygowski
+* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theFrank Krygowski
|+* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theAndre Jute
||`* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theTom Kunich
|| `* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
||  `* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theAndre Jute
||   +- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
||   `* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theTom Kunich
||    `- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
|`- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
+- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theAndre Jute
 +- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of thefunkma...@hotmail.com
 `- Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of theTom Kunich

1
On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<a1e91ede-54a5-42d2-a19d-b0ec5314aef9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53967&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53967

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief
Peter Howard
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:11 UTC

> The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
>
> See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.

Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.

They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.

Andre Jute
Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<59935a14-a07d-4c3d-95bb-c2edfe2fb6ben@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53970&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53970

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the
thief Peter Howard
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:35 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10:11:26 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> > miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> > Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> > is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> >
> > See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> >
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
>
> Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
>
> Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal..
>
> They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
>
> Andre Jute
> Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.

With the demise of Jobst, Frank who used to swoon over Jobst's postings decided that he could take Jobst place. The problem is that he couldn't ride in the same state with Jobst and pretend to keep up. Jobst's yearly mileage in his worst year was 10 times that of Frank in his best. Teachers are defined by their egotistical belief in their own knowledge no matter how small it may be.

That Frank of needs has to quote someone else making an insult is proof that he can even originate an insult himself. Not to mention that Peter Howard was always a joke even to himself.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<4fb600b4-25ba-4526-8586-9d26f715e42fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53973&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53973

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:28 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 6:35:18 PM UTC, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10:11:26 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> > > miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> > > Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> > > is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> > >
> > > See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> > >
> > > --
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> >
> > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> >
> > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> With the demise of Jobst, Frank who used to swoon over Jobst's postings decided that he could take Jobst place. The problem is that he couldn't ride in the same state with Jobst and pretend to keep up. Jobst's yearly mileage in his worst year was 10 times that of Frank in his best. Teachers are defined by their egotistical belief in their own knowledge no matter how small it may be.
>
> That Frank of needs has to quote someone else making an insult is proof that he can even originate an insult himself. Not to mention that Peter Howard was always a joke even to himself.

Worse, Franki-boy doesn't have a hundredth part of Jobst's knowledge or a thousandth of his brainpower. Try to imagine a jumped-up oily rag like Franki-boy being given a job at Porsche, where Jobst not only worked but was entrusted with key jobs like designing the brakes for their top echelon racing cars; Jobst was a major cycling innovator, and an actual and outstanding engineer in several fields, and he was treated like shit on RBT by mental and moral dwarves who weren't qualified to hold his water bottle while he inflated a tyre. -- AJ

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<3ca455a3-0b47-41eb-a3e1-9e87719956d4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53975&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53975

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:46:19 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:46 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:28:20 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing.. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> > >
> > > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> > >
> > > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> > With the demise of Jobst, Frank who used to swoon over Jobst's postings decided that he could take Jobst place. The problem is that he couldn't ride in the same state with Jobst and pretend to keep up. Jobst's yearly mileage in his worst year was 10 times that of Frank in his best. Teachers are defined by their egotistical belief in their own knowledge no matter how small it may be.
> >
> > That Frank of needs has to quote someone else making an insult is proof that he can even originate an insult himself. Not to mention that Peter Howard was always a joke even to himself.
> >
> Worse, Franki-boy doesn't have a hundredth part of Jobst's knowledge or a thousandth of his brainpower. Try to imagine a jumped-up oily rag like Franki-boy being given a job at Porsche, where Jobst not only worked but was entrusted with key jobs like designing the brakes for their top echelon racing cars; Jobst was a major cycling innovator, and an actual and outstanding engineer in several fields, and he was treated like shit on RBT by mental and moral dwarves who weren't qualified to hold his water bottle while he inflated a tyre. -- AJ

I do get a laugh over Frank's jealousy that I was a successful engineer and he wasn't. His entire world is tied up with "if you don't have a college degree you aren't an engineer". Well, he says that he has a degree and he isn't an engineer.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<t1o2ga$dbv$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53980&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53980

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
thief Peter Howard
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:01:45 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:01 UTC

On 3/26/2022 1:11 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
>> The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
>> miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
>> Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
>> is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
>>
>> See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
>>
>> --
>> - Frank Krygowski
>
> Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
>
> Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
>
> They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
>
> Andre Jute
> Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.

Aw, I think I hurt Andre's feelings!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<15cbefdb-b52f-404d-92cf-18acbc809758n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53987&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53987

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:01 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10:01:49 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 1:11 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
> >> The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> >> miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> >> Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> >> is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> >>
> >> See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> >>
> >> --
> >> - Frank Krygowski
> >
> > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> >
> > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> >
> > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> Aw, I think I hurt Andre's feelings!
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Nope, Franki-boy. You're a lot of painful years of practice away from hurting my feelings, probably many multiples of the few years you have left on earth. And in the afterlife you'll be too busy burning for your spite and bullying in life to worry about me lounging on a cloud.

Tell us, Frank Krygowski, how do you justify continually promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard? Or do you merely enjoy being a dishonest and immoral scumball?

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of infuriating worthless clowns like Frankie-boy by merely existing.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<66295114-02c9-4afe-86f1-d2307966492cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53996&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53996

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:46 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 4:01:18 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing.. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> > >
> > > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> > >
> > > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> > Aw, I think I hurt Andre's feelings!
> >
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> Nope, Franki-boy. You're a lot of painful years of practice away from hurting my feelings, probably many multiples of the few years you have left on earth. And in the afterlife you'll be too busy burning for your spite and bullying in life to worry about me lounging on a cloud.
>
> Tell us, Frank Krygowski, how do you justify continually promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard? Or do you merely enjoy being a dishonest and immoral scumball?
>
> Andre Jute
> Charisma is the art of infuriating worthless clowns like Frankie-boy by merely existing.

Just as all Democrats love to blame Republicans for the same precise things that they themselves are doing, Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others. He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others. So he is stuck using typos of someone else to pretend that they meant other than they did.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<27b909b9-d04c-47d3-9fa0-282997c86379n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54006&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54006

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 04:35 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 1:35:18 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10:11:26 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> > > miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> > > Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> > > is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> > >
> > > See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> > >
> > > --
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> >
> > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> >
> > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> With the demise of Jobst, Frank who used to swoon over Jobst's postings decided that he could take Jobst place. The problem is that he couldn't ride in the same state with Jobst and pretend to keep up. Jobst's yearly mileage in his worst year was 10 times that of Frank in his best.

So you think a bicyclist, or man maybe, worth is defined simply by total mileage. More miles, better man? I have seen a few internet stories of people accumulating the most mileage. Some old guy in England had most miles ever or something. That was a somewhat recent story. He was in his 80s or 90s and had been riding almost forever. An older 70s or 80s friction shifter bike. Nothing fancy. He just rode a lot and had no time to worry about any new bike components. He was not fast, he just rode all the time. And there was a woman down in Florida who set the most miles in a year record. Also recent. So by Tommy's standards, these are the greatest humans alive. I have never met the people I mentioned in the stories. They may actually be super duper fine and wonderful people. But I doubt the bicycle mileage they accumulated impacted that at all. But Tommy's measure of greatness is how many miles a bicyclist rides. Tommy, did you know Joe rides a bike? I saw an internet article recently. Donald has never ridden a bike in his life.

As for Jobst Brandt, I think he was ahead of the game with his bike touring style. His Carradice bag ultra light touring method was 50 years ahead of today's ultra light touring phenomenon. I think that is a great way to bicycle tour. Go ultra light with minimal gear. I'd encourage any new bike tourer to give that a try. Instead of the old time standard of panniers and handlebar bag and racks. I did that numerous times. It works but I think the ultra light method would be better for most people.

Teachers are defined by their egotistical belief in their own knowledge no matter how small it may be.

> That Frank of needs has to quote someone else making an insult is proof that he can even originate an insult himself. Not to mention that Peter Howard was always a joke even to himself.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<t1q0k0$ohb$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54026&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54026

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
thief Peter Howard
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 11:41:51 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:41 UTC

On 3/27/2022 12:35 AM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:

> As for Jobst Brandt, I think he was ahead of the game with his bike touring style. His Carradice bag ultra light touring method was 50 years ahead of today's ultra light touring phenomenon. I think that is a great way to bicycle tour. Go ultra light with minimal gear. I'd encourage any new bike tourer to give that a try. Instead of the old time standard of panniers and handlebar bag and racks. I did that numerous times. It works but I think the ultra light method would be better for most people.

My wife was a big fan of ultralight touring. On our multi-day (or multi
week) tours she always carried just the minimum on her bike. Sometimes,
no more than would fit in her handlebar bag!

Of course, that was because I always carried the rest of her stuff. :-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<d5832c88-7deb-4750-8cc9-011b4d4f8eb8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54051&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54051

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:55:46 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:55 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:46:12 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 4:01:18 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Aw, I think I hurt Andre's feelings!
> > >
> > > --
> > > - Frank Krygowski
> > >
> > Nope, Franki-boy. You're a lot of painful years of practice away from hurting my feelings, probably many multiples of the few years you have left on earth. And in the afterlife you'll be too busy burning for your spite and bullying in life to worry about me lounging on a cloud.
> >
> > Tell us, Frank Krygowski, how do you justify continually promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard? Or do you merely enjoy being a dishonest and immoral scumball?
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Charisma is the art of infuriating worthless clowns like Frankie-boy by merely existing.
> Just as all Democrats love to blame Republicans for the same precise things that they themselves are doing, Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others. He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others.. So he is stuck using typos of someone else to pretend that they meant other than they did.

"Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others.

followed by

" He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others. "

(yeah, you meant to write that...didn't ya, sparky)

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<4ed40af4-e192-4830-a54f-da72ce612c41n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54052&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54052

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:02 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 1:11:26 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> > The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> > miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> > Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> > is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> >
> > See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> >
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
>
> Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft.

Yet, when challenged, you failed to produce any evidence of said theft.

> I'm a professional writer.

'were'

> I earn a living by my writing.

'earned' (maybe, we'll never really know for sure)

> So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.

or, more likely, he disapproves of a vapid inveterate little troll who incessantly starts inflammatory threads having nothing to do with cycling in a cycling newsgroup, and peter howard never stole anything from you at all.
> Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
>
> They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
>
> Andre Jute
> Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.

There are two worthless clowns in this group. One started this thread and the other was the first to respond.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<3f2e1ee4-20e7-48f0-8783-093aa66e6f1cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54055&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54055

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:14 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 6:01:49 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 1:11 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
> >> The thread [https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/Qwt0vLbP7b4] was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
> >> miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
> >> Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
> >> is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
> >>
> >> See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228
> >>
> >> --
> >> - Frank Krygowski
> >
> > Peter Howard, who wrote that FAQ that Frank Krygowski refers you to, is a zero-talent would-be writer who stole my text and published it as his own. That's theft. I'm a professional writer. I earn a living by my writing. So Franki-Krygowski, who delights in reading everyone moral lectures, approves of a thief who steals the Beluga and Cristal off my table.
> >
> > Frank Krygowski is an aider, abettor and permanent promoter of a criminal.
> >
> > They're both scum I wouldn't spit on if they were alight.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Hey, Franki-boy, every time you reference the URL and I read that vapid little FAQ Little Howie cooked up, I laugh aloud at fools like you believing that I would pay any attention to the even bigger fools who would believe you two worthless clowns.
> Aw, I think I hurt Andre's feelings!

their mutual masturbation sessions are quite disgusting.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<6306f0fa-eee1-485e-a9c8-6c6ed5343741n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54065&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54065

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 03:41 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 2:48:31 AM UTC+1, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 1:55:48 PM UTC-5, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:46:12 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Just as all Democrats love to blame Republicans for the same precise things that they themselves are doing, Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others. He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others. So he is stuck using typos of someone else to pretend that they meant other than they did.
> >
> > "Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others.
> > followed by
> > " He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others. "
> > (yeah, you meant to write that...didn't ya, sparky)
> As funkma...@hotmail.com pointed out, you really dropped the ball on this one Tommy. Now, because I am so kind and wonderful, I will write your sentence as you should have been written originally. But did not.
>
> "He (Frank) can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
>
> See Tommy, proper use of diction and punctuation.

Bow-wow, a pair of lapdogs squeal their pointless warning at Tom Kunich. Flunky and the illiterate @russellseaton pretending to give grammatical advice! This is genuinely amusing.

First of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tom's first sentence that these two crude clowns select to sneer at:
"Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others."
I defy any of the monkeys on RBT to prove there is anything wrong with this sentence at all, and guarantee to turn you into a twisted pretzel for your effort. More than superior in the grammatical sense, it is a superior in its allusion and vocabulary, not that unsophisticated peasants like you will notice.

Next in this ludicrous sequence to prove Tom wrong at any cost, Flunkie and Russell, poor thickoes, choose: "He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others." I read this sentence as a reference to Krygowski's obvious peasant origins, and a dog whistle Tom was blowing in a sophisticated sideswipe at JohnB, the shortass in Thailand, who grew up on a farm in one of 13 original northeastern states of the US. At least that is a more interesting interpretation than the other possibility of a common erroneous autocorrection by the software. But that transparent insinuator, Flunky, doesn't even offer a correction, preferring to stick to mystical innuendo, while the illiterate jerk @russellseaton offers this obviously clunky correction:
"He (Frank) can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
Oh dear. Yo, moron, yes, that's you Russell, it is absolutely clear from the context, and from Tom naming Frank Krygowski in the previous sentence, who he is talking about. You parenthetical emendation is not only tautological, each being already a crime against comprehensibility and the vernacular, but an offense against decent style. Even if it were a slam-dunk that you wouldn't get the sarcastic intent Tom trolled lightly across your horizon for you to take the bait and make a fool of yourself, surely he couldn't have hoped for such a defining display of your total incompetence by missing the deliberate, gross faux pas of 'can't hardly' doing double duty of slapping the turd in Thailand with a wet fish, and giving you a dose of blushing salmonella. See, dear Russell:
Tom's mousetrap version,
"He can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
may be properly rendered, not as in your crudely sub-literate office memo style by someone who pretends to be educated.
"He (Frank) can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
but without the double negative swipe at Krygowski,
"He can hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
And amazingly you, dear Russell, follow this up with another proof of your illiteracy, a sentence without a verb to the main clause:
"See Tommy, proper use of diction and punctuation." --- Russell S Eaton's master proof that he is educated.
Tell us then, dear Russell, "proper use of diction and punctuation" what? Or perhaps the missing words including the verb would construe "that's how one uses proper use of diction and punctuation." But an educated person would never insert "use" twice in the same sentence, as your clumsy construction forces one to do.

How many decades have passed since you last did anything right, Russell?

Andre Jute
The quality of the idiots on RBT is lower every year.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<82372c22-4b64-4330-bfd7-5595e8fc63fan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54074&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54074

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:50:41 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:50 UTC

On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 11:41:44 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> Bow-wow, a pair of lapdogs squeal their pointless warning at Tom Kunich. Flunky and the illiterate @russellseaton pretending to give grammatical advice! This is genuinely amusing.

What's more amusingis the obvious irony of andre the Insipids comment, which is as clearly lost on him as his ability to write anything any one would pay money to read.

> First of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tom's first sentence that these two crude clowns select to sneer at:
> "Frank is hurt and thinks that his feckless little tangles of the English language can hurt others."
> I defy any of the monkeys on RBT to prove there is anything wrong with this sentence at all, and guarantee to turn you into a twisted pretzel for your effort.
> More than superior in the grammatical sense, it is a superior in its allusion and vocabulary, not that unsophisticated peasants like you will notice..

No one said there was anything wrong with that sentence, you bloviating bag of shit.

> "He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others." I read this sentence
> as a reference to Krygowski's obvious peasant origins, and a dog whistle Tom was blowing in a sophisticated sideswipe at JohnB,

And - as predicted - you're attempting to excuse tommy's stupidity as an example of intentionally irony. News flash skippy - tommy ain't smart enough for that.

> the shortass in Thailand, who grew up on a farm in one of 13 original northeastern states of the US.

Tell us, Your Vapidity, what were the rest of the 13 original northeastern states? (most historians agree there were 9 states in what is called the "northeast", with the remainder being in the mid-atlantic/southeast. But, I suppose some petulant little troll living off public welfare in ireland would know better than the silly historians. Try again, skippy, your flailing is nearly as amusing as toms, only more pathetic.)

> At least that is a more interesting interpretation than the other possibility of a common erroneous autocorrection

Sure skippy, Auto correct is going to mercilessly massacre what would have been a grammatically correct sentence - gee maybe that's an excuse you could use as to why no one except your wife read your last novel...

> by the software. But that transparent insinuator, Flunky, doesn't even offer a correction, preferring to stick to mystical innuendo,

It wasn't mystical to anyone who actually understands and correctly uses the english language.

> Tom's mousetrap version,
> "He can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."

Try reading tom's post again, skippy, you're missing something. Of course, we shouldn't be surprised that you left out the second glaring grammatical error intentionally, given your propensity to make shit up ("Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated"..."If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC", neither of which was even remotely supported by the linked article) in an attempt to maintain your status as tommy's chief ass-licker.

> may be properly rendered, not as in your crudely sub-literate office memo style by someone who pretends to be educated.
> "He (Frank) can't hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
> but without the double negative swipe at Krygowski,
> "He can hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
> And amazingly you, dear Russell, follow this up with another proof of your illiteracy, a sentence without a verb to the main clause:
> "See Tommy, proper use of diction and punctuation." --- Russell S Eaton's master proof that he is educated.
> Tell us then, dear Russell, "proper use of diction and punctuation" what? Or perhaps the missing words including the verb would construe "that's how one uses proper use of diction and punctuation." But an educated person would never insert "use" twice in the same sentence, as your clumsy construction forces one to do.
> >
> How many decades have passed since you last did anything right, Russell?

Many fewer than you.

> Andre Jute
> The quality of the idiots on RBT is lower every year.

Yes, The Dumb and Dumber twins andre and tommy consistently set new highs in low on an almost daily basis. This flailing attempt is simply another example of the disgustingly low morality of you both.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<7ea6017b-f554-4ccd-89ee-d96280c45803n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54079&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54079

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:07 UTC

On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 8:41:44 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> but without the double negative swipe at Krygowski,
> "He can hardly write an English sentence, let alone use a single sentence to insult others."
> And amazingly you, dear Russell, follow this up with another proof of your illiteracy, a sentence without a verb to the main clause:
> "See Tommy, proper use of diction and punctuation." --- Russell S Eaton's master proof that he is educated.
> Tell us then, dear Russell, "proper use of diction and punctuation" what? Or perhaps the missing words including the verb would construe "that's how one uses proper use of diction and punctuation." But an educated person would never insert "use" twice in the same sentence, as your clumsy construction forces one to do.
> >
> How many decades have passed since you last did anything right, Russell?
> >
> Andre Jute
> The quality of the idiots on RBT is lower every year.

The very fact that they think those sentences erroneous is proof of my comments and they don't realize it. He even sees double negatives where none exist. The English language is rather simple though Shakespeare managed to make it more complicated. But I doubt that any of this groupies could even read anything that difficult for them. But his claims to have an education and be in accounting and yet cannot accomplish simple arithmetic is what really drew attention to himself. I think that he would do himself less harm by complaining less about others and attending more to his own shortcomings.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<f6cfa98c-74d0-433a-b220-88193019986en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54083&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54083

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 19:39 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 2:07:50 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> The very fact that they think those sentences erroneous is proof of my comments and they don't realize it.

Sure sparky, "He can't hardly write and English sentence let alone use a single sentence to insult others" passes any test of grammatical style with flying colors, but only when assessed by people who think Campagnolo makes special non-stretch derailleur cables.

> He even sees double negatives where none exist.

No one said anything about double negatives, you blathering idiot.

> The English language is rather simple

Which says a lot about you, since you seem to have constant trouble with it..

> though Shakespeare managed to make it more complicated.

Shakespeare invented a number of words and turn-of-phrases, and demonstrated it's versatility by making extensive use of alliterations, unrhymed poetry, irony, hyperbole, imagery, metaphors, and similes. He didn't make it any more complicated than it already was.

> But I doubt that any of this groupies could even read anything that difficult for them.

You are at the bottom of the barrel here with regards to reading comprehension. Also, you shouldn't start a sentence with a conjunction.

> But his claims to have an education and be in accounting and yet cannot accomplish simple arithmetic is what really drew attention to himself.

You're the one with the pathetic math skills, Mr. Obama-caused-the-recession, and again, you shouldn't start a sentence with a conjunction (funny how your favorite ass-licker turns a blind eye to your grammatical failings yet _attempts_ to criticize others for much less egregious offenses).

> I think that he would do himself less harm by complaining less about others and attending more to his own shortcomings.

Shakespeare could have written a suite of plays around your unintentional use of irony.

Oh, and a special note for puke-boy andre: In the immortal words of Frank Zappa, fick dich, du miserabler hurensohn.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<cf41e946-7c69-4313-9864-ac97b532ba57n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54088&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54088

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:29 UTC

Yo, Flunky:

You should consult your physician about your blood pressure before you throw a thrombie all over RBT.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the art of infuriating the vicious and the ugly by merely existing.

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<1752866e-69d7-4019-8328-13587f30c777n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54112&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54112

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 05:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 12:54 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 5:29:17 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> Yo, Flunky:
> >
> You should consult your physician about your blood pressure before you throw a thrombie all over RBT.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Charisma is the art of infuriating the vicious and the ugly by merely existing.

Yo, skippy

You should consider your own frothing rabid rants before criticizing what was an obviously calm and measured response:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/zWH3xtBzd7Y/m/3xhUm8rJBQAJ

My HR never gets much above resting rate when dealing with dullards like you and the dumb portion of RBTs dumb and dumber twins.

Funkmaster
convincing the masses to loathe your existence is _not_ charisma, it's just being an asshole (aka andre jute).

Re: On the immorality of Frank Krygowski promoting the lies of the thief Peter Howard

<27863c76-eeb2-46fd-b731-2a08c52fdfc0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54128&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54128

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:48:17 -0700 (PDT)
thief Peter Howard
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:48 UTC

On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 2:29:17 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> Yo, Flunky:
> >
> You should consult your physician about your blood pressure before you throw a thrombie all over RBT.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Charisma is the art of infuriating the vicious and the ugly by merely existing.

Let's hope he does it rapidly.