The University of California Statistics Department; where mean is normal, and deviation standard.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, again

SubjectAuthor
* FBI shoots itself in the foot, againAndre Jute
+- Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, againTom Kunich
`- Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, againAMuzi

1
FBI shoots itself in the foot, again

<aa77fa7d-0341-41df-bce8-547f1b74766fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54532&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54532

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 02:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FBI shoots itself in the foot, again
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 09:04 UTC

Now this is genuinely funny. The Donkey Party’s pet Secret Police has been exposed as the only plotters in the abduction of Govern Wretched Whitmer in her/their efforts to blame the Donald for something, anything, anything at all.

“How the FBI Got Whacked By Their Own Boomerang in the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case”
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/09/how-the-fbi-got-whacked-by-their-own-boomerang-in-the-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-n2605678

There’s something wrong with the “boomerang” headline. No Aborigine whom I ever met would be as silly as to let an FBI agent handle such a lethal weapon.

If the FBI is so dumb that they cannot even baffle a jury of presumably average intelligence taken off the street, it’s high time they were disbanded.

A boomerang is far too ambitious for the FBI. Edgar J Hoover spins in his grave.
Andre Jute The Peter Principle applies.

Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, again

<87ff5bf2-dcbb-4936-b5d0-84bfde3d0a6dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54537&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54537

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 07:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, again
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:44 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 2:04:07 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> Now this is genuinely funny. The Donkey Party’s pet Secret Police has been exposed as the only plotters in the abduction of Govern Wretched Whitmer in her/their efforts to blame the Donald for something, anything, anything at all.
>
> “How the FBI Got Whacked By Their Own Boomerang in the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case”
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/09/how-the-fbi-got-whacked-by-their-own-boomerang-in-the-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-n2605678
>
> There’s something wrong with the “boomerang” headline. No Aborigine whom I ever met would be as silly as to let an FBI agent handle such a lethal weapon.
>
> If the FBI is so dumb that they cannot even baffle a jury of presumably average intelligence taken off the street, it’s high time they were disbanded.
>
> A boomerang is far too ambitious for the FBI. Edgar J Hoover spins in his grave.

I have perhaps a slightly different take on the matter. When Franklin Roosevelt died the Congress knew that the USA had gotten so close to a dictatorship that they put a strong term limit on the Presidency which we have now seen that Obama discovered a method to work around. It couldn't have been more plainly seen than in that press conference where Biden was wondering around without a single soul in the press interested in what he might think or want to say.

J, Edgar Hoover blackmailed members of Congress to do what he wished them to do. Whether that was good or bad in rather beside the point since that is not the way that our government was designed to work. The FBI's task was to route out any corruption in Congress and bring it to the AG to prosecute. But Hoover was so glorified for his success in bypassing American jurisdictional law, that all following directors of the FBI have been in a position to ignore the laws. Most have not, but the latest two - Comey and Wray have made Hoover look like a saint. This could only be repaired by punishments so harsh that people wouldn't even WANT the position of Director of the FBI and would only accept it as a duty to be followed in the strictest interpretation of the law.

Re: FBI shoots itself in the foot, again

<t2ut5b$gn3$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54544&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54544

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 10:29:45 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:29 UTC

On 4/10/2022 4:04 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
> Now this is genuinely funny. The Donkey Party’s pet Secret Police has been exposed as the only plotters in the abduction of Govern Wretched Whitmer in her/their efforts to blame the Donald for something, anything, anything at all.
>
> “How the FBI Got Whacked By Their Own Boomerang in the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case”
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/09/how-the-fbi-got-whacked-by-their-own-boomerang-in-the-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-n2605678
>
> There’s something wrong with the “boomerang” headline. No Aborigine whom I ever met would be as silly as to let an FBI agent handle such a lethal weapon.
>
> If the FBI is so dumb that they cannot even baffle a jury of presumably average intelligence taken off the street, it’s high time they were disbanded.
>
> A boomerang is far too ambitious for the FBI. Edgar J Hoover spins in his grave.
>
> Andre Jute The Peter Principle applies.

After dreaming up, documenting and prosecuting the 'Russia
Russia Russia' hoax, FBI continued in hubris thinking they
can get away with anything. And they may well, in both
cases. No one's talking about prosecution for official
misconduct, perjury, abuse of office etc.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>