Save energy: Drive a smaller shell.

tech / rec.crafts.metalworking / Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

SubjectAuthor
* Unistrut Slotted ChannelMini Fast
`* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelBob La Londe
 `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelLaura Allen
  +- Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelJim Wilkins
  `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelBob La Londe
   `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelJim Wilkins
    `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelBob La Londe
     `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelJim Wilkins
      `* Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelBob La Londe
       `- Re: Unistrut Slotted ChannelJim Wilkins

1
Unistrut Slotted Channel

<58324500-b79f-432f-b65b-f90ad7a77dd2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5452&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5452

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 04:11:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Unistrut Slotted Channel
From: minifas...@gmail.com (Mini Fast)
 by: Mini Fast - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 12:11 UTC

The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework for your construction projects..

If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable, versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and can be made from various materials.. Although it is not supplied with screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.

https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqlev0$mot$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5453&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5453

From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:22:09 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:22 UTC

On 12/30/2021 5:11 AM, Mini Fast wrote:
> The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework for your construction projects.
>
> If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable, versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and can be made from various materials. Although it is not supplied with screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.
>
> https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel

Can you quote a price delivered to 85365 for one piece?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<6eb422dc-2527-4409-a136-55cea612a654n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5454&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5454

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:31:16 -0800 (PST)
From: sierrafl...@yahoo.com (Laura Allen)
 by: Laura Allen - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 02:31 UTC

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:22:20 PM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 12/30/2021 5:11 AM, Mini Fast wrote:
> > The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework for your construction projects.
> >
> > If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable, versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and can be made from various materials. Although it is not supplied with screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.
> >
> > https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel
> Can you quote a price delivered to 85365 for one piece?

> --
> https://www.avg.com
depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes it . Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you will be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables
animal

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqmr3b$j64$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5455&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5455

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 06:54:49 -0500
 by: Jim Wilkins - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 11:54 UTC

"Laura Allen" wrote in message

On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:22:20 PM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 12/30/2021 5:11 AM, Mini Fast wrote:
> > The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use
> > in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a
> > variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it
> > suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to
> > install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut
> > Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework
> > for your construction projects.
> >
> > If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted
> > channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need
> > for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The
> > Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots
> > are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable,
> > versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the
> > parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and
> > can be made from various materials. Although it is not supplied with
> > screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.
> >
> > https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel
> Can you quote a price delivered to 85365 for one piece?

> --
> https://www.avg.com
depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes it
.. Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you will
be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables
animal

------------------------

You didn't answer his question. Of course we can buy it locally, along with
slotted angle and threaded rod.

Do you offer a lower price including shipping to the USA from India? For
many things China does, I recently bought a DC/solar powered refrigerator
from China, with 'free' shipping, at half the price of western-made models.

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqnudu$2s7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5456&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5456

From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:58:24 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 21:58 UTC

On 12/30/2021 7:31 PM, Laura Allen wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:22:20 PM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> On 12/30/2021 5:11 AM, Mini Fast wrote:
>>> The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework for your construction projects.
>>>
>>> If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable, versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and can be made from various materials. Although it is not supplied with screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.
>>>
>>> https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel
>> Can you quote a price delivered to 85365 for one piece?

>> --
>> https://www.avg.com
> depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes it . Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you will be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables
> animal

Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home
Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on
Usenet?

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqo23i$b6m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5457&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5457

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:00:33 -0500
 by: Jim Wilkins - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:00 UTC

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:sqnudu$2s7$1@gioia.aioe.org...

On 12/30/2021 7:31 PM, Laura Allen wrote:
> On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:22:20 PM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> On 12/30/2021 5:11 AM, Mini Fast wrote:
>>> The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use
>>> in building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a
>>> variety of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it
>>> suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to
>>> install and is available in many different colors. Using Unistrut
>>> Slotted Channel can provide a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework
>>> for your construction projects.
>>>
>>> If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted
>>> channel is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need
>>> for drilling holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The
>>> Channel Nut is then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots
>>> are so flexible, Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable,
>>> versatile, and cost-effective. The best part about Unistrut is that the
>>> parts can be re-used. The Slotted Channel can be cut to any length and
>>> can be made from various materials. Although it is not supplied with
>>> screws, it is compatible with many types of fixings.
>>>
>>> https://www.minifastindia.co.in/strutchannel
>> Can you quote a price delivered to 85365 for one piece?

>> --
>> https://www.avg.com
> depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes
> it . Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you
> will be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables
> animal

Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home
Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on
Usenet?

------------------

Strut is fine for hanging electrical boxes on concrete factory walls. I need
an elegant and fashionable designer version to mount my solar controllers
and circuit breakers in the kitchen.

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqv2bv$1hsv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5458&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5458

From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 07:48:30 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:48 UTC

> Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home
> Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on
> Usenet?
>
> ------------------
>
> Strut is fine for hanging electrical boxes on concrete factory walls. I
> need an elegant and fashionable designer version to mount my solar
> controllers and circuit breakers in the kitchen.

Ah! The spammer didn't want to play.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sqv72b$pfa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5459&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5459

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 11:08:10 -0500
 by: Jim Wilkins - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 16:08 UTC

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:sqv2bv$1hsv$1@gioia.aioe.org...

> Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home
> Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on
> Usenet?
>
> ------------------
>
> Strut is fine for hanging electrical boxes on concrete factory walls. I
> need an elegant and fashionable designer version to mount my solar
> controllers and circuit breakers in the kitchen.

Ah! The spammer didn't want to play.

-------------------
That's typically the result when Marketing confronts Engineering.

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sr220q$5n5$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5460&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5460

From: non...@none.com99 (Bob La Londe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:00:58 -0700
 by: Bob La Londe - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:00 UTC

On 1/3/2022 9:08 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
> "Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:sqv2bv$1hsv$1@gioia.aioe.org...
>
>> Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home
>> Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on
>> Usenet?
>>
>> ------------------
>>
>> Strut is fine for hanging electrical boxes on concrete factory walls.
>> I need an elegant and fashionable designer version to mount my solar
>> controllers and circuit breakers in the kitchen.
>>

> Ah!   The spammer didn't want to play.
>
> -------------------
> That's typically the result when Marketing confronts Engineering.

Well I called up CED yesterday and asked them if they had any Mini Fast
unistrut from India. They didn't seem like they wanted to help me.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Unistrut Slotted Channel

<sr2kic$2f8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5461&group=rec.crafts.metalworking#5461

From: muratla...@gmail.com (Jim Wilkins)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:16:58 -0500
 by: Jim Wilkins - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:16 UTC

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:sr220q$5n5$2@gioia.aioe.org...

Well I called up CED yesterday and asked them if they had any Mini Fast
unistrut from India. They didn't seem like they wanted to help me.

Here's what China offers:
https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/unistrut-china.html

It seems India isn't keeping up with them.