On a clear disk you can seek forever. -- P. Denning

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

SubjectAuthor
* Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Tom Kunich
+- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?John B.
+* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
|`- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?John B.
+* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Frank Krygowski
|`* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Andre Jute
| +* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Tom Kunich
| |+* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Frank Krygowski
| ||`* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?William Crowell
| || `* Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?Tom Kunich
| ||  +- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
| ||  `- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?John B.
| |`- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?John B.
| `- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?funkma...@hotmail.com
`- Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?funkma...@hotmail.com

1
Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<a612c625-ba99-49ea-bbb0-522c5d6c67b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54545&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54545

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 10:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:07 UTC

When I explained about covid-19 there was a rush to condemn me as knowing nothing by the likes of Russell, Flunky and Frank who loves to believe himself knowledgeable when in fact he is so ignorant of the world around him he doesn't even believe in the Constitution of his own country.

Now WHO and even the CDC have to admit that everything I said was right. That shows everyone exactly what is said at least by these three absolute morons has no bearing whatsoever in reality. Perhaps Russell is a bike rider when the snow is off the ground but I wouldn't trust him even with that.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-who-officials-and-experts-sort-of-agree-about-how-covid-19-spreads-165218228.html

What this means is that masks never did and never could work. They were used ONLY for virtue signaling by people without the good sense to know that they were being taken to the cleaners by the uber-rich Democrats who have changed the economic parameters of this country. Imagine that Russell who supposedly describes himself as an accountant being so stupid that he cannot detect what is happening when he observes his own books! Apparently he and Frank thinks that anything that hurts a Republican is fine with them regardless it hurts them a great deal more.

The human body HAS to consume a certain amount of Oxygen obtained from a certain amount of air in a certain amount of time. This means that the pores that allow this much passage of air freely allow viruses in and out and in studies they haven't even proved effective against airborne bacteria let alone viruses. This is NOT new news. It has been proven as early as 1918.

You have been and continue to be treated as absolute morons by the uber-rich Democrat controllers that now have made themselves far richer in comparison than before Fauci decided to enrich himself at the expense of his own country. I'm sure you always wanted to live poor and in fear. So enjoy.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<6bn65hd9fpuam7s2t7rh2kl8r8q4oclfem@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54551&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54551

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:44:46 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:44 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 10:07:59 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>When I explained about covid-19 there was a rush to condemn me as knowing nothing by the likes of Russell, Flunky and Frank who loves to believe himself knowledgeable when in fact he is so ignorant of the world around him he doesn't even believe in the Constitution of his own country.
>
>Now WHO and even the CDC have to admit that everything I said was right. That shows everyone exactly what is said at least by these three absolute morons has no bearing whatsoever in reality. Perhaps Russell is a bike rider when the snow is off the ground but I wouldn't trust him even with that.
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-who-officials-and-experts-sort-of-agree-about-how-covid-19-spreads-165218228.html
>
>What this means is that masks never did and never could work. They were used ONLY for virtue signaling by people without the good sense to know that they were being taken to the cleaners by the uber-rich Democrats who have changed the economic parameters of this country. Imagine that Russell who supposedly describes himself as an accountant being so stupid that he cannot detect what is happening when he observes his own books! Apparently he and Frank thinks that anything that hurts a Republican is fine with them regardless it hurts them a great deal more.
>
>The human body HAS to consume a certain amount of Oxygen obtained from a certain amount of air in a certain amount of time. This means that the pores that allow this much passage of air freely allow viruses in and out and in studies they haven't even proved effective against airborne bacteria let alone viruses. This is NOT new news. It has been proven as early as 1918.
>
>You have been and continue to be treated as absolute morons by the uber-rich Democrat controllers that now have made themselves far richer in comparison than before Fauci decided to enrich himself at the expense of his own country. I'm sure you always wanted to live poor and in fear. So enjoy.

Tommy, you apparently can't even understand what you reference as your
reference, above, states in part, "

"Deeming the coronavirus airborne places a burden on businesses,
schools, and other indoor venues to ensure proper masking when
COVID-19 levels are high in an area."
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<efce8d26-24be-4873-b0e4-8d4383a1cb2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54552&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54552

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:58 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 12:08:01 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> When I explained about covid-19 there was a rush to condemn me as knowing nothing by the likes of Russell, Flunky and Frank who loves to believe himself knowledgeable when in fact he is so ignorant of the world around him he doesn't even believe in the Constitution of his own country.
>
> Now WHO and even the CDC have to admit that everything I said was right. That shows everyone exactly what is said at least by these three absolute morons has no bearing whatsoever in reality. Perhaps Russell is a bike rider when the snow is off the ground but I wouldn't trust him even with that.
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-who-officials-and-experts-sort-of-agree-about-how-covid-19-spreads-165218228.html
>
> What this means is that masks never did and never could work. They were used ONLY for virtue signaling by people without the good sense to know that they were being taken to the cleaners by the uber-rich Democrats who have changed the economic parameters of this country. Imagine that Russell who supposedly describes himself as an accountant being so stupid that he cannot detect what is happening when he observes his own books! Apparently he and Frank thinks that anything that hurts a Republican is fine with them regardless it hurts them a great deal more.
>
> The human body HAS to consume a certain amount of Oxygen obtained from a certain amount of air in a certain amount of time. This means that the pores that allow this much passage of air freely allow viruses in and out and in studies they haven't even proved effective against airborne bacteria let alone viruses. This is NOT new news. It has been proven as early as 1918.
>
> You have been and continue to be treated as absolute morons by the uber-rich Democrat controllers that now have made themselves far richer in comparison than before Fauci decided to enrich himself at the expense of his own country. I'm sure you always wanted to live poor and in fear. So enjoy.

????
Your lack of reading comprehension once again demonstrates itself Tommy.

The article states the Covid virus is airborne, not droplets. You catch the virus from breathing infected air, air that someone with the virus has breathed into over the past few hours or days, and the virus has remained in the air. You do not catch the virus from touching infected surfaces. Surfaces with the virus on it. More or less.

We learned this pretty much at the beginning. Which is why the masks were ordered. To filter out the viruses from the air we breathe.

The article also had the following statement:
"There is lingering pressure from some experts to maintain droplets as part of the definition of how the virus is transmitted. And that can impact the difference in which protective gear is used by health professionals.

Dr. Abraar Karan, an infectious disease doctor at Stanford, explained why.

He said droplets may not be the primary route, but they aren't excluded in the range of particle sizes.

Scientists have noted "both droplets and aerosols, and particles of sizes in between the two" hold the potential for spread, Karan said.

"People can still have larger droplets that land in their mucosa or land in other exposed areas. So it doesn't make sense to completely remove the idea of droplets," he said.

In a February interview with Yahoo Finance, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky didn't call it airborne, but noted Sars-Cov-2 was like any other respiratory virus and that masking and ventilation are essential to curb transmission."

Now Tommy, I know you just want to sow discord and are against anything and everything. So you are against masks. But masks can protect me and others too. I do not care if you are protected. Masks may not protect against all of the virus. No. But if it reduces and catches some of the virus, then good.

Think of it like bullet proof vests or armor. Most bullet proof vests stop pistol cartridges. But not rifle cartridges. At least not up close. So Tommy's logic (Ha Ha) says never wear bullet proof vest if it does not stop everything. But a bullet proof vest will stop pistol cartridges up close and will stop or at least reduce the damage from rifle cartridges if shot from afar. So it seems to me bullet proof vests are good. Just like wearing masks against Covid is good. Gives some extra protection and stops some viruses. But not all. But reducing the chance of infection by 50% is better than reducing it by 0%. That is math Tommy. I know you do not understand math. You learn math in school. You dropped out of school.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<hko65h9mfke7pb87v9r7703jmrg13ml03m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54553&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54553

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:12:32 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:12 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:58:08 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>Think of it like bullet proof vests or armor. Most bullet proof vests stop pistol cartridges. But not rifle cartridges. At least not up close. So Tommy's logic (Ha Ha) says never wear bullet proof vest if it does not stop everything. But a bullet proof vest will stop pistol cartridges up close and will stop or at least reduce the damage from rifle cartridges if shot from afar. So it seems to me bullet proof vests are good. Just like wearing masks against Covid is good. Gives some extra protection and stops some viruses. But not all. But reducing the chance of infection by 50% is better than reducing it by 0%. That is math Tommy. I know you do not understand math. You learn math in school. You dropped out of school.

I've posted this before but once again.
In a recent visit to my cardiologist I mentioned that since people
started wearing masks I hadn't noticed many with runny noses and
coughs, the usual "rainy season" flu and colds. He told me, and he
works in one of the larger hospitals in Bangkok, that since people had
started wearing masks that there had been "almost none" of the usually
reported flu and colds that previously had been common during the
"cold time" here.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<t2vrck$spu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54558&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54558

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:05:40 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 00:05 UTC

On 4/10/2022 1:07 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> When I explained about covid-19 there was a rush to condemn me as knowing nothing by the likes of Russell, Flunky and Frank who loves to believe himself knowledgeable when in fact he is so ignorant of the world around him he doesn't even believe in the Constitution of his own country.
>
> Now WHO and even the CDC have to admit that everything I said was right. That shows everyone exactly what is said at least by these three absolute morons has no bearing whatsoever in reality. Perhaps Russell is a bike rider when the snow is off the ground but I wouldn't trust him even with that.
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-who-officials-and-experts-sort-of-agree-about-how-covid-19-spreads-165218228.html
>
> What this means is that masks never did and never could work.

And yet the article talks about the benefits of masks. Yet you somehow
missed that.

It's true that scientific knowledge of this new virus improved as time
went on. At first it was thought that surface contamination might be
important, so people took precautions against that. It turned out to be
unimportant. Likewise, there was debate about the size of droplets that
mattered. We've learned more about that as time went on.

Science progreesses that way, by learning and adjusting as more data
becomes available. Science does NOT progress by the proclamations of an
unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko posting off-topic on a bike
discussion group.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<3d7680ee-5d30-4aab-a6ca-08a62633d528n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54570&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54570

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:59 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:05:44 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:

> Science progreesses that way, by learning and adjusting as more data
> becomes available.

Poor Franki-boy, who doesn’t have the brains to read the IPCC reports for himself and consequently believes what the MSM, a Swedish teenager and a Bronx bartender tells him about global warming, wants to hide behind “The Science.” But, since the keepers of The Science were the ones that screwed him on global warm ing and Covid, he next tries to hide behind Karl Popper, who would angrily reject Franki-boy’s next statement:

>Science does NOT progress by the proclamations of an
> unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko

Nope. You don’t understand anything about science, Franki-boy. For a start, “ by the proclamations of an unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko” already gives your game away: Science doesn’t have politics. Science doesn’t care whether the feller who is right has a degree, or whether his degree is from the Ivy League or some tenth-rate community college , like yours clearly was, but ONLY that the revolutionary be right on the physics.

Why, Franki-boy, science is so impartial, it would even let you be right if you weren’t such a stupid, pompass peasant. Imagine that, a Krygowski being famous!

That’s clearly not going to happen, because Franki-boy Krygowski has grown old in his smug stupidity, and run out of time.

So Poor Franki-boy falls back on the age-old battle cry of Morons United, that a topic on which he has been posting daily for over two years is suddenly:

> posting off-topic on a bike
> discussion group.

See, Franki-boy, how we know so certainly that you don’t know shit about science is that science operates on the presumption that anyone, including you, can be wrong or even, like you, wrong all the time. Point us to a single post where you admit being wrong and apologise for it.
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

What a pompous asshole.

Andre Jute ———
Frank Krygowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<e72a7a54-c9d3-488a-b086-48a8e5ba7d2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54577&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54577

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:03 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 1:08:01 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
<Snipped the usual mindless misinterpretations>

Yes tommy, every time we see a post from you and/or your attending sphincter-licker andre, we ask that same question - " Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?"

And yet you both persist .

(for reference see the typical frothing rant from the sphincter licker himself against Frank, where he seems to confuse Karl Popper with John Popper, belied by his blatant distortion and misrepresentation of the Popperian philosophy of the Scientific Method (given sphincer-lickers screed, it's no wonder even amazon kicked his last novel off it's listing))

Zencycle
"If I were ever tempted to give anyone a bitch-slap, it would be andre jute" - Karl Popper

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<b5bf83c2-0acd-4a68-9b1a-f80066d605a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54580&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54580

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:52 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 11:59:55 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:05:44 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> >
> > Science progreesses that way, by learning and adjusting as more data
> > becomes available.
> >
> Poor Franki-boy, who doesn’t have the brains to read the IPCC reports for himself and consequently believes what the MSM, a Swedish teenager and a Bronx bartender tells him about global warming, wants to hide behind “The Science.” But, since the keepers of The Science were the ones that screwed him on global warm ing and Covid, he next tries to hide behind Karl Popper, who would angrily reject Franki-boy’s next statement:
> >
> >Science does NOT progress by the proclamations of an
> > unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko
> >
> Nope. You don’t understand anything about science, Franki-boy. For a start, “ by the proclamations of an unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko” already gives your game away: Science doesn’t have politics. Science doesn’t care whether the feller who is right has a degree, or whether his degree is from the Ivy League or some tenth-rate community college , like yours clearly was, but ONLY that the revolutionary be right on the physics.
> >
> Why, Franki-boy, science is so impartial, it would even let you be right if you weren’t such a stupid, pompass peasant. Imagine that, a Krygowski being famous!
> >
> That’s clearly not going to happen, because Franki-boy Krygowski has grown old in his smug stupidity, and run out of time.
> >
> So Poor Franki-boy falls back on the age-old battle cry of Morons United, that a topic on which he has been posting daily for over two years is suddenly:
> >
> > posting off-topic on a bike
> > discussion group.
> >
> See, Franki-boy, how we know so certainly that you don’t know shit about science is that science operates on the presumption that anyone, including you, can be wrong or even, like you, wrong all the time. Point us to a single post where you admit being wrong and apologise for it.
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> What a pompous asshole.
> >
> Andre Jute ———
> Frank Krygowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

As I've explained many times and have pointed out studies that show - AN AIRBORNE virus cannot be stopped by a mask for the very reason that a mask has to allow air to pass at a rapid enough rate to allow the person wearing it to breath at least in a normal manner. This means that it is transparent to airborne viruses and also since they invariably leak around the edges, bacteria. Kragowski is far too stupid to actually argue with what I said and so reverts to calling names as his only defense. As you say, Kragowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<b0a264dc-a8a6-4a69-a51a-bc26d8b73304n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54584&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54584

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:24:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 15:24 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 2:59:55 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:05:44 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> >
> > Science progreesses that way, by learning and adjusting as more data
> > becomes available.
> >
> Poor Franki-boy, who doesn’t have the brains to read the IPCC reports for himself and consequently believes what the MSM, a Swedish teenager and a Bronx bartender tells him about global warming, wants to hide behind “The Science.” But, since the keepers of The Science were the ones that screwed him on global warm ing and Covid, he next tries to hide behind Karl Popper, who would angrily reject Franki-boy’s next statement:
> >
> >Science does NOT progress by the proclamations of an
> > unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko
> >
> Nope. You don’t understand anything about science, Franki-boy. For a start, “ by the proclamations of an unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko” already gives your game away: Science doesn’t have politics. Science doesn’t care whether the feller who is right has a degree, or whether his degree is from the Ivy League or some tenth-rate community college , like yours clearly was, but ONLY that the revolutionary be right on the physics.
> >
> Why, Franki-boy, science is so impartial, it would even let you be right if you weren’t such a stupid, pompass peasant. Imagine that, a Krygowski being famous!
> >
> That’s clearly not going to happen, because Franki-boy Krygowski has grown old in his smug stupidity, and run out of time.
> >
> So Poor Franki-boy falls back on the age-old battle cry of Morons United, that a topic on which he has been posting daily for over two years is suddenly:
> >
> > posting off-topic on a bike
> > discussion group.
> >
> See, Franki-boy, how we know so certainly that you don’t know shit about science is that science operates on the presumption that anyone, including you, can be wrong or even, like you, wrong all the time. Point us to a single post where you admit being wrong and apologise for it.
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> >
> What a pompous asshole.
> >
> Andre Jute ———
> Frank Krygowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.

Gee Frank, not only does andre get Karl Popper wrong, he gets Laurence Peter wrong as well. Pretty much par-for-the-course from someone who constantly misquotes a right-wing web-rag.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<t31ikj$6rb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54587&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54587

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:48:34 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 15:48 UTC

On 4/11/2022 10:52 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> As I've explained many times and have pointed out studies that show - AN AIRBORNE virus cannot be stopped by a mask for the very reason that a mask has to allow air to pass at a rapid enough rate to allow the person wearing it to breath at least in a normal manner. This means that it is transparent to airborne viruses and also since they invariably leak around the edges, bacteria. Kragowski is far too stupid to actually argue with what I said and so reverts to calling names as his only defense.

Tom, your claims have been refuted many dozens of times, by many people,
using reliable data, scientific fact, engineering principles and more.
That has had no effect on your posts. You still revert to "As I have
shown..."

You don't seem to recognize that the article you linked as purported
confirmation of your views is an article that very specifically promotes
the wearing of masks. How did you miss that?

And regarding masks: You seem to be rather ignorant of filtration
mechanisms. Specifically, you seem to think the only method of
filtration is the simplest, sometimes called "straining." Any engineer
with any experience in fluid flow knows there are other mechanisms.

Here, read this - it's not a medical article, but perhaps it's simple
enough for you:
https://www.air-quality-eng.com/air-cleaners/filtration-mechanisms/

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<7e7cca63-0c6d-4b3a-9bc8-7d0e1133f813n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54593&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54593

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 18:54 UTC

Because I LIKE to give my opinions to a captive audience, Tom! It makes me feel warm and secure to know that everybody has to read my nonsense. I should have thought you knew this.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<ac2e8275-a4c3-4d9b-a25d-e9b1fd2ea872n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54600&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54600

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:30 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 11:54:37 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> Because I LIKE to give my opinions to a captive audience, Tom! It makes me feel warm and secure to know that everybody has to read my nonsense. I should have thought you knew this.

But I've read your postings and you're ready to be shown if you're wrong. This isn't like that mob of idiots that can be proven wrong by the CDC themselves and then say that I don't know what I'm talking about. The problem mostly is that I do know what I'm talking about and they are only talking to make themselves feel good by mobbing me.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<9e260656-1d15-460f-bd10-14cdfc3b0c46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54602&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54602

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 3:30:13 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 11:54:37 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> > Because I LIKE to give my opinions to a captive audience, Tom! It makes me feel warm and secure to know that everybody has to read my nonsense. I should have thought you knew this.
> But I've read your postings and you're ready to be shown if you're wrong. This isn't like that mob of idiots that can be proven wrong by the CDC themselves and then say that I don't know what I'm talking about. The problem mostly is that I do know what I'm talking about and they are only talking to make themselves feel good by mobbing me.

Tommy, do you have enough current going through your pitifully little tiny brain to comprehend the audacity, hypocrisy, juxtaposition of what you just wrote?

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<gsc95h9hegps6r6lv7e29s03rqus66740a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54609&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54609

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:09:20 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 23:09 UTC

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:52:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 11:59:55 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:05:44 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> >
>> > Science progreesses that way, by learning and adjusting as more data
>> > becomes available.
>> >
>> Poor Franki-boy, who doesn’t have the brains to read the IPCC reports for himself and consequently believes what the MSM, a Swedish teenager and a Bronx bartender tells him about global warming, wants to hide behind “The Science.” But, since the keepers of The Science were the ones that screwed him on global warm ing and Covid, he next tries to hide behind Karl Popper, who would angrily reject Franki-boy’s next statement:
>> >
>> >Science does NOT progress by the proclamations of an
>> > unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko
>> >
>> Nope. You don’t understand anything about science, Franki-boy. For a start, “ by the proclamations of an unemployed, uneducated right wing whacko” already gives your game away: Science doesn’t have politics. Science doesn’t care whether the feller who is right has a degree, or whether his degree is from the Ivy League or some tenth-rate community college , like yours clearly was, but ONLY that the revolutionary be right on the physics.
>> >
>> Why, Franki-boy, science is so impartial, it would even let you be right if you weren’t such a stupid, pompass peasant. Imagine that, a Krygowski being famous!
>> >
>> That’s clearly not going to happen, because Franki-boy Krygowski has grown old in his smug stupidity, and run out of time.
>> >
>> So Poor Franki-boy falls back on the age-old battle cry of Morons United, that a topic on which he has been posting daily for over two years is suddenly:
>> >
>> > posting off-topic on a bike
>> > discussion group.
>> >
>> See, Franki-boy, how we know so certainly that you don’t know shit about science is that science operates on the presumption that anyone, including you, can be wrong or even, like you, wrong all the time. Point us to a single post where you admit being wrong and apologise for it.
>> > --
>> > - Frank Krygowski
>> >
>> What a pompous asshole.
>> >
>> Andre Jute ———
>> Frank Krygowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle.
>
>As I've explained many times and have pointed out studies that show - AN AIRBORNE virus cannot be stopped by a mask for the very reason that a mask has to allow air to pass at a rapid enough rate to allow the person wearing it to breath at least in a normal manner. This means that it is transparent to airborne viruses and also since they invariably leak around the edges, bacteria. Kragowski is far too stupid to actually argue with what I said and so reverts to calling names as his only defense. As you say, Kragowski is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle

But Tommy, yesterday you posted a reference to a site that stated that
the Covid is not "airborne" it is carried in tiny droplets of moisture
and thus a mask IS an effective deterrent.

Now, today, you've changed your tune and it becomes "airborne".

Irrevocable evidence that you don't know what you are talking bout.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Why do stupid people have to give their stupid opinions?

<8fd95hdrdmg14loll3njj5cgisdoimc04r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54610&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54610

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:21:56 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 23:21 UTC

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:30:12 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 11:54:37 AM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
>> Because I LIKE to give my opinions to a captive audience, Tom! It makes me feel warm and secure to know that everybody has to read my nonsense. I should have thought you knew this.
>
>But I've read your postings and you're ready to be shown if you're wrong. This isn't like that mob of idiots
that can be proven wrong by the CDC themselves and then say that I
don't know what I'm talking about. The problem mostly is that I do
know what I'm talking about and they are only talking to make
themselves feel good by mobbing me.

" mostly is that I do know what I'm talking about"???

When was that Tommy? Can you give us an example of "when you knew what
you were talking about"?

As for your assertions about the CDC here is the data from the CDC
site https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_totalcases
--
Cheers,

John B.