Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 21:07:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 05:07 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
February 21st 2022 12:23 pm 115,078 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Many of the Catholic and Protestant (Catholic) churches actively recruit sodomites to lead their flocks, some paint their steps in rainbow colors and actively encourage their members to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, again falsely claiming the practice aids in the fertility and longevity of the participants. People respond by giving the churches money and turning their homes into pagan temples of fertility as well. People respond by posting photos of their children posing with the Catholic idols on social media, people respond by using their very own children as tools to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. The churches teach pagan traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments, people respond by having me repeatedly arrested and tortured for saying so, and when they hear me complain of the treatment I received, they say I am judging them and call me a pedophile, they laugh at me, they shake their heads and say they sure are happy they are not me, they double down on their traditions and get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Instead of flying to a winter resort and posing next to a single blinkin’ tree, they instead pose in front of three or more blinkin’ trees. They employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to do their dirty work for them, when I complain of the torture they say that I am judging them. Truly, God is about to spread you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the surface of the earth, it is entirely necessary. I lost year after year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter frantic fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, and there isn’t a single one of you that has so much compassion in your hearts that you would even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere.. The sheep bow to lavishly decorated blinkin’ trees, claim to know Jesus, and are too cheap and compassionless to buy me or any other psychiatric abuse victim a cookie. Starting in 1988 I complained of being tortured by Hindus, rather than be moved to end psychiatry, now you train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to become brutal psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at other universities in the western nations. People spent millions of dollars in an attempt to shut me up about their filthy churches, they annually spend billions of dollars turning their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they have no shame, they do not know how to blush. Many seek to profit from psychiatry by gaining well paid unionized employment serving meals or sweeping the psychiatric ward floors, or by helping to build even larger psychiatric jail facilities. Sing Jingle Bells and give your nations away to members of alternative fertility cults.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix in July 2020 Doug Cuthand urges the Canadian Indians to ally with blacks (Islamists, Anarchists and Marxists) in their war against the white man. Doug Cuthand did not consult the grandmothers, he speaks for all the grandmothers and dothn’t require their blessings to rally troops to war. If Cuthand gets his way, Indians will be going to war in Canada without consulting neither God nor grandmothers. The aboriginal Indians in Canada flip flop between traditional native beliefs and Catholicism, depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day.

In early August 2020 I saw young kids at a Co-op grocery store, they were continually touching their faces and masks, then touching the floor, the touching the items on the shelves, then touching their faces and masks. The mask is such a nice warm and moist environment, a great place to grow. Thanks Co-op foods, you made your stores so safe.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on August 19th 2020 we learn that the Sikh militant heading the New Democratic Party is dismayed by the corruption in the Liberal government, but the NDP and Liberals are both communist political parties, the Islamic/Communist Liberals are allowed to rule because the communists in the NDP are keeping them in power. Canada handed over her military to a Sikh, handed the department of immigration over to a Somali, and voted for an Islamist to become Prime Minister. When Justin Trudeau was on the campaign trail in 2015 his first stop in Saskatchewan was to attend a mosque in Regina and swear allegiance to Islam, then as an afterthought he traveled north and met with some Aboriginal Indians. Then in August 2021 Trudeau made a campaign promise to import over 20,000 Afghani’s (Afghanistani males of fighting age, either Taliban fighters or Afghanistani’s males who don’t desire to fight for their freedom).

The Australians gave up their guns and now the Australians are locked up at home, the entire nation has become one big prison. Universities in Canada, England, United States, and Australia all train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists. Starting in 1988 I complained on the usenet (see Google Groups) of being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people around the world laughed at me and told me to take a pill. Canadians and people from other nations laughed at me and called me a pedophile. What I said was that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. They called me a pedophile and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist. The Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist said that I think too much about penises, but it is the Hindus who gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate phallic structures into their mosque and temple architecture. Even many Seventh-day Adventist churches cap their churches with Egyptian obelisks (penises), for traditions are more important than God’s Commandments. I complained of being tortured by Hindus, but rather than end psychiatry, now the Canadians allow Islamists and Sikhs to torture people to death as well. Canadians have yet to give up their guns like the Australians did, but they continue to embrace Catholic fertility rites and train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists at our Canadian universities..

Thanks to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau people may work in Canada without being Canadian citizens… so we not only train the pagans to be brutal psychiatrists, we allow them to practice their “art” here in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. At least in Australia, when you have Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs torturing your citizens to death in psychiatric facilities, you can be confident they are all indeed Australian citizens, unless of course they have some kind of work permit. Good for you Australia, well done. Help the Indonesians and Chinese get more gold from the Papuans. Remember them? The Papuans saved the lives of your Australian soldiers in WWII and now for the last 60 years the Papuans face genocide at the hands of Indonesian soldiers. Australians are like everybody else, they train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists and then turn their backs to the brutal suffering the psychiatrists impose upon some of their special chosen victims. I complain of the brutal horrid torture I was subjected to and people laugh at me and tell me to take a pill, some just assault me, all are compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve the loss of your nations to Islam. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and the Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers can’t even offer to buy me a cookie. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Put bigger Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the roofs of your filthy churches, put bigger Egyptian obelisks (dinks) on the very tops of your blinkin’ trees, laugh at me and call me a pedophile with even greater zeal. All I can do is cry out to God and pray for Him to honor His promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. Nobody cares, they are all sure their own prayers have great power even though they honor pagan traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments, they are self-assured that their prayers have great power and that my prayers are of no effect, they smugly tell me that I should welcome Jesus into my heart. Many tithe to cannibals, their churches teach pagan fertility rites while cannibalism is just another pagan fertility rite.

Click here to read the complete article