From: gle...@yahoo.com (glen)
Subject: 'Devil' comet 3 times bigger than Mount Everest explodes,
now heading toward Earth
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:48:20 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.global-warming, aus.politics, sac.politics,
talk.politics.guns
 by: glen - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:48 UTC

The iceball cometh.

As if things didn�t seem apocalyptic enough already, scientists reported
that a �horned� comet three times bigger than Mount Everest exploded and
is hurtling toward Earth.

The blast originated on Oct. 5 from 12P/Pons-Brooks a cryovolcanic � or
cold volcano � comet that measures a colossal 18.6 miles in diameter, or
the size of a small city, Live Science reported.

For reference, Mount Everest, the highest mountain on Earth, is 29,029
feet high � or about 5.5 miles.

This marked the second time this interstellar ice cube erupted in the last
four months, with the last celestial event occurring in July, the Science
Times reported.

The British Astronomical Association, which is closely monitoring 12P,
caught wise to this explosion after noticing that it appeared dozens of
times brighter due to the light reflected by its coma � the cloud of gas
surrounding its center.

Bye Bye Blue State.

This marked the second time this interstellar ice cube erupted in the last
four months, OMG Global Warming is now in space. We need funding to study
it.

Geno Buck

Let's send Gore,Greta and what's his name to study it.

ILOVeGATES INEEDGATES

i think more lockdowns will cure this

Shawn Phillips

I got $100 that democrats blame it on climate change...

https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/devil-comet-bigger-than-mount-everest-now-
heading-to-earth/

Re: 'Devil' comet 3 times bigger than Mount Everest explodes, now heading toward Earth

<SPKdnUbZxoWSU6j4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5498&group=alt.astronomy#5498

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.astronomy,alt.global-warming,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: 'Devil' comet 3 times bigger than Mount Everest explodes, now heading toward Earth
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:36:15 +0000
 by: dolf - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:36 UTC

glen <glen83@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The iceball cometh.

[snipped dizum troll shit]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/One%20Love%20And%20Heart.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3