Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 09:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Off subject directly but on subject concerning your riding habits.
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 16:59 UTC

I need to repeat the absolute FACTS about covid-19 and how it is a mild illness that hurts only those actually on their deathbeds to begin with. Since I am not in this category I have not been vaccinated because the vaccinations cause more deaths than the disease itself.

Follow these directions on the final site. Scroll down the page to "Options" go to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" then hit "Update Dashboard" button. Below that are charts that show that the ONLY small peak in extra deaths from covid-19 was in late March and early April of 2020. Go back to "Options" and mark "Total number above average by cause" and update again. The chart below shows the ACTUAL number of deaths is about 8,000 people. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Fauci working for the Democrats used this as a reason for the Democrats to mass mail ballots to every address. This in turn was used to cause massive election fraud. Dinesh Dsouza has carefully researched the charges that I and others have placed and discovered them to be true on a scale march larger than anyone would believe. He has videos on one man stuffing ballot boxes so full that he had to travel to other ballot boxes - in 47 areas including adjacent states. Another video showed a woman showing up with an armful of ballots and when she noticed that she hadn't signed these fake ballots you can clearly see her returning to the car and signing them all herself before returning and stuffing them all into the ballot boxes.

So this is the reason that there were fewer deaths in the US from covid-19 by orders of magnitude than claimed. Now small businesses and middle class people were ruined by these false claims to commit election fraud. So what does this have to do with bicycle.tech? It means that you have NO need for worry or need for vaccination to ride completely normally.

I can see the complete outrage of the loathsome lying 5 but you know what? You don't have to believe me. You can believe that boys can become girls simply by wishing it so. Especially at the age there they are most impressionable by social media.

I really couldn't care less that you feel the need to be vaccinated since I have a large part of my investments in things like the vaccine makers and the anti-viral drug makers. Just last month I made $12,000 on my investments. That was with the stock market down. So by all means get that 85th booster.

As was shown by the CDC covid-19 was FAR less severe than seasonal flu and the average age of death from it was, oddly, 5 years older than the average age of normal death and in every case with comorbities which guaranteed a rapid death. Also as shown by the charts from above, the ACTUAL deaths from late April 2020 till now were LOWER than normal or at the very least at the very lowest end of normal. And remember, that this was BEFORE the vaccines were developed and distributed. More people have been killed from the vaccines than without and the government has given these vaccine producers full legal protection so their mistakes can have no financial effect on them.

Again I want to stress that this means that cyclists have absolutely no fear of covid-19 and pulling pro's from races because they test positive is pretty silly.