Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:25 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
March 21st 2022 3:18 pm 117,370 words
“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

If I were mayor of Saskatoon, I would pay my employees in real money, which is gold and silver coins. The City of Saskatoon could strike its own gold coins to pay their employees. As mayor of The City of Saskatoon I’d give the average worker a 0.06 troy ounce (0.06 AGW), gold coin for eight hours work. This will reduce taxes to homeowners and to business owners considerably. Workers wanting more than a 0.06 Troy Ounce gold coin for their work per eight hour work day can go west or to the North Saskatchewan River and mine more gold for themselves, there. Free people are allowed to have guns, land, and are paid in gold and silver coins, back in the day when people were free Mexico made a 2.5 Peso (.0603 oz) gold coin from 1918-1948, and the coin was alloyed at 90% gold to 10% copper, it was alloyed in order to make the coin harder and more durable to survive circulation. We should have a small gold coin that is similar to that Mexican coin, but containing 0.06 ounces of gold instead, or less, it would be a savings of at least .0003 ounces of gold per coin, again saving money for the home and business owners by reducing taxes, perhaps. We’ll be rich. And the supposed poor among us would have small concrete homes in the country - they get their own concrete homes (and pay the city mortgage on the tiny house) and a garden, they can work towards gaining wealth with their gardens and taxpayers wouldn’t have to give money to landlords. City homeowners would not pay taxes for landlords, and would obtain access to locally grown produce.

We may alloy the gold with either copper, nickel or silver or combinations thereof, to make the coins harder and more durable to the wear that results from the circulation of the coins. We should determine, using “science”, which particular alloy of gold we should be using in our coins. We can use “science” to determine which alloy works best. We can try using “science” from time to time, at city hall, if I were mayor.

The City of Saskatoon may strike coins containing the “alloys” of precious metals, we should make gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins, and using “science” we will harden these coins by adding small amounts of either base or precious metals in a mixture or “alloy”. Whenever the city strikes and sells coins containing a majority of silver, platinum or palladium, the city should strive to always profit from the manufacturing and sale of these white coins and save money for the taxpayers. But when we manufacture gold coins it is because we require the coins to pay our workers in gold, so “they” may profit. For example we could use combinations of platinum, palladium and silver, and perhaps hardened with small amounts of copper or nickel or gold, and manufacture commemorative coins, which The City of Saskatoon would sell at a profit, to reduce taxes. I’m sure that a lot of guys and even gals would be more likely to invest in these silver, platinum and palladium alloyed commemorative coins if they depicted a woman showing off her breasts. It is certainly something to think about.

The City of Saskatoon could seek to manufacture alloys of precious metals (in order to obtain hardness and durability) without the addition of small percentages of copper or nickel added to the mix, but instead make the alloy using small amounts of alternative precious metals. Perhaps more city employees would opt to be paid with gold coins that were alloyed with small amounts of platinum, palladium or some other precious metal, as opposed to being paid in gold coins that were alloyed with copper or nickel instead.

The copper, nickel and chromium coins are all known or suspected carcinogens while the gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins are not. If the city is selling commemorative coinage, we would be on better ground by offering coins that are not toxic. Similarly if the city is paying workers their wages, we would be on better ground by paying our workers in gold coins, which is real money. Some workers will opt to be paid in commemorative silver, platinum and palladium coinage instead of the gold coin, the city will do the math and benefit on the short term with the exchange, allowing it to lower taxes, while the worker who chooses to be paid with the silver, platinum and palladium coins in place of a gold coin, may profit over time due to the rising market value of the silver, platinum and palladium. We can start by lowering taxes (stop paying compound interest on our bogus national debt) by paying a small gold coin (maybe 0.0404 Troy Ounces AGW, or perhaps 0.0357 Troy Ounces AGW) to most city employees for a day’s work, I propose that we call this gold coin a “Namur”, and we can even put the image of my cat Namur on one side. People will wonder why they are not being paid with gold coins containing 0.0603 or perhaps 0.0600 Troy ounces of gold instead, it would remain a mystery. When I am deceased or defeated, the following mayors may be free to decorate their coins with Mary, whichever pope, Charles, the Easter Bunny, an Egyptian obelisk, or perhaps even Santa Clause and a blinkin’ tree. People like blinkin’ trees, a coin depicting a blinkin’ evergreen tree may prove so very popular among the peasants, the city may rake in a fortune in coin sales and then cease collecting taxes from homeowners. Using metallurgy, “science” and tasteful art, we would strike coins and thereby reduce or even eliminate property taxes for the home and business owners, maybe even provide rebates. Everybody will be very happy and will break into dance and song. Using “science” we have determined that chromium, nickel and copper are all known or suspected carcinogens, so why circulate coins containing such toxins? Some people may rejoice when they are paid in a gold coin that is alloyed with silver instead of copper or nickel, others may rejoice that the gold coin has an image of my Siamese cat on it, others may rejoice in being paid with a gold coin that depicts a woman tastefully showing off her breasts. Our governments teach us that diversity is good, so I would think it would be equally good to have a variety of images on the coins the City of Saskatoon strikes.

Anticipate a new provincial government that will not pay rent for welfare recipients but will instead help the former renters become homeowners. Home ownership, even if the home is tiny, will go a long way to improve the lives of people. The tiny homes should have concrete floors, concrete walls and a flat concrete roof to lessen the build time and provide shelters of substance that cannot easily be destroyed. Provide tiny homes (approximately 200 square feet per adult, 100 square feet per child), eventually the new home owner may get their act together to upgrade the cheap windows and stove provided, add insulation and drywall or some other wall covering, expand the first floor or add a second story to the structure, make an outhouse, add solar panels or a windmill for electric lighting, or even dig a water well. Provide each new residence with a heavy steel door that cannot be easily kicked in. Rather than giving away tax money monthly to pay rent to a landlord, instead provide some building materials and kick-start home ownership. Place leans upon each property so that the houses may not be sold without the taxpayers recouping their investments. The City of Saskatoon should not wait for provincial nor federal government assistance with our homeless crisis, we should purchase a block of four or six sections of land several miles away from the city for the new small homes. The land can be fenced and shared with bison, the houses need to be concrete as the bison would rub against them on occasion. Some new homeowners would opt to live in bison-free areas - people should have options in life - governments should be providing options for people rather than taking options away. Governments removed building options from people and forced them to use construction techniques that result in rotting homes of limited life spans… it is likely better to live in a concrete home surrounded with bison than live in the basement of a rotting home surrounded by discarded needles while having your privacy and the sanctity of your home repeatedly violated by your landlord who refuses to give tenants the legally required 24-hour notice before barging into the premises. The concrete houses should be spaced adequately to allow for bison, moose, deer and coyotes to walk between, people who want to fence their gardens off from the deer, moose and bison should be allowed to do so but not in such a large amount to prevent the passage of animals, Perhaps allow people to fence off a maximum of 800 square feet for their personal garden space, and only if they use the space for vegetable garden, otherwise leave the area unimpeded for animal traffic. The automobiles can be left at one of the parking lots at the outer edge of the sanctuary and people can walk to their concrete houses, some people will want their concrete house to be located close to one of the parking lots. Bringing automobiles into the housing/bison reserve would be sure to disrupt the bison and moose so the vehicles are best left in parking lots at one of the entrances. Smart automatic fences can be made that will confine the bison and horses while allowing the passage of moose, deer and antelope. The presence of bison or horses in an area would close the fences in that area.

Click here to read the complete article