What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / More of the many lies of andre jute

SubjectAuthor
* More of the many lies of andre jutefunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: More of the many lies of andre juteAndre Jute
 +* Re: More of the many lies of andre juteAndre Jute
 |+- Re: More of the many lies of andre juteTom Kunich
 |+* Re: More of the many lies of andre juteTom Kunich
 ||+* Re: More of the many lies of andre juteAMuzi
 |||+* Re: More of the many lies of andre juteTom Kunich
 |||`- Re: More of the many lies of andre juteJohn B.
 ||`- Re: More of the many lies of andre jutefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |`- Re: More of the many lies of andre jutefunkma...@hotmail.com
 `- Re: More of the many lies of andre jutefunkma...@hotmail.com

1
More of the many lies of andre jute

<a54713fc-4290-47f9-91a9-3e11ae79efd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55903&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55903

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 01:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of the many lies of andre jute
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 12 May 2022 08:39 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:21:44 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 5:49:41 PM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 4:55:10 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > > The Germans, who were the most committed and therefore the worst Greens on the Continent are in a very bad way for energy.
> > > They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power, which then wasn’t delivered,
> > > so any 3-year old toddler with his brains in gear could have told them would happen.
> >
> > "all"?
> >
> > Any 3-year-old knows you're as full of shit as usual.
> >
> > https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Economic-Sectors-Enterprises/Energy/Production/Tables/gross-electricity-production.html
> >
> > Yes skippy, we know we should believe you instead of any information we see from German Working Group on Energy Balances (AG Energiebilanzen) or the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis). They're just another group of bureacrats feeding us lies, but you - a retired south african living in ireland - are privy to the real truth about the German energy sector.
> >
> Do give us your magic explanation, Flunky, of the reason the Germans, who according to you have all the energy they need or
> want from local sources, need not one but two pipelines bringing gas from Russia,

As usual, and in the tradition of tommy the twit, andre the ass builds a strawman in an attempt to cover up a previous lie.

The link I provided was a counter to your claim "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power".

That link from the German Working Group on Energy Balances (AG Energiebilanzen) with data from the the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) shows about 44% is generated from fossil fuels. Feel free to admit you were wrong when you wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power" any time now.

Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.

I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.

> thereby putting the existential blood-enemy's
> hands on their own necks.
>
> You''re full of shit, monkey-face.
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering idiot.

The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.

You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<1525a30e-326e-44e1-acf1-406917b8b3e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55908&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55908

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of the many lies of andre jute
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 12 May 2022 14:23 UTC

The rage monkey, Flunky, already sent this post at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/1-h5Q3NEkBQ
but he gets off so much on it, he started another whole thread for it.

So I'll just repost my reply:

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:22:41 AM UTC+1, the stalker Flunky, aka funkma...@hotmail.com wrote, among much more foaming at the mouth:

> The link I provided was a counter to your claim "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power".

Then why are you getting so hot under the collar?

I misspoke. I coulda, shoulda written, and to someone I actually want to talk to, woulda written: The Germans went on a rampage shutting down coal-fired power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power which, of course, didn't materialize. But I was only writing to you, and I thought it was my social duty to keep you busy and thus out of the pub, where you would only get beaten up for being an obnoxious, ugly little man. You should thank me, but of course you lack the grace.

Andre Jute
What do y'all bet I can make the wretched little stalker foam at the mouth some more?

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:39:10 AM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:21:44 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > "all"?
> > >
> > > Any 3-year-old knows you're as full of shit as usual.
> > >
> > > https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Economic-Sectors-Enterprises/Energy/Production/Tables/gross-electricity-production.html
> > >
> > > Yes skippy, we know we should believe you instead of any information we see from German Working Group on Energy Balances (AG Energiebilanzen) or the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis). They're just another group of bureacrats feeding us lies, but you - a retired south african living in ireland - are privy to the real truth about the German energy sector.
> > >
> > Do give us your magic explanation, Flunky, of the reason the Germans, who according to you have all the energy they need or
> > want from local sources, need not one but two pipelines bringing gas from Russia,
>
> As usual, and in the tradition of tommy the twit, andre the ass builds a strawman in an attempt to cover up a previous lie.
>
> The link I provided was a counter to your claim "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power".
>
> That link from the German Working Group on Energy Balances (AG Energiebilanzen) with data from the the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) shows about 44% is generated from fossil fuels. Feel free to admit you were wrong when you wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power" any time now.
>
> Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
>
> I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.
>
> > thereby putting the existential blood-enemy's
> > hands on their own necks.
> >
> > You''re full of shit, monkey-face.
> > >
> > Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering idiot.
> > >

> The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
>
> You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<a3864644-fc19-4976-a289-f2aec01736fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55912&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55912

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 12 May 2022 15:03 UTC

Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine", which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided. See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder, whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus.

Anyone left on RBT with a sense of humor* can read about the doings of one of my bonobo in my American advertising phase at
https://ww.wattpad.com/9329960-the-piranha-pool-party-in-hell-connecticut-by
It's free and takes about three minutes to read. Enjoy!

Andre Jute
*Ever notice how humorless the RBT Scum is?

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:23:13 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
> >
> > I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.
> >
> > > thereby putting the existential blood-enemy's
> > > hands on their own necks.
> > >
> > > You''re full of shit, monkey-face.
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering idiot.
> > > >

> > The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
> >
> > You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

<bbc1e0ab-1c11-4c44-9310-6aca4cf5dbfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55915&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55915

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 12 May 2022 15:49 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:03:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
> > >
> > > I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.

> > > The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
> > >
> > > You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

Consider - Flunky feels the need to hide under a pseudonym. Frank has to believe that he is superior to me on the grounds simply that he has a degree. He has absolutely no accomplishments and I have a lifetime of them, but that degree gives him the absolute belief that he is superior. Russell is a bookkeeper that believes that if he calls himself by another name, accountant, he is superior than anyone else despite he has plainly shown he cannot do even simple arithmetic. John is something of a question. He has SLOWLY begun thinking as he sees more gaps in his knowledge that Google doesn't address. That has been forcing him to think and he doesn't like what he is learning in that manner. Will he denounce thinking and simply believe what Google is telling him or will he finally realize that he has been lied to by virtually an entire world that has been moving more and more towards socialism? He is retired military and IF you're in the correct position they do reward people capable of thought. Was he actually in one of those positions as he claims? Certainly crew chief of an obsolete aircraft wasn't such a position but he claims to have had many other positions. I will go so far to believe him. But will he actually wake up?

Frank plainly does nothing on bicycles. So how could he EVER make a mistake not to mention admit to it. I haven't the slightest care that I admit it because others can learn from it. That is the entire basis of this group and what the group of 5 perhaps sinking to 4 disagree with. They have a need to pretend that they know everything. Yet Frank probably has trouble pumping up his tires. These people are beneath contempt as you've mentioned many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcjs7beMxo4 Shows that I was right yet again. I said that I watched Fauci giving a press conference and that one of the reporters asked when the lockdowns were going to end because everyone was going broke, Fauci said, "I made $9 Million". This was in 2020 but it was a faux paus and so Google "disappeared" it from the Internet.

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<efab637a-07ad-4539-8e64-613353e9f468n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55916&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55916

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 12 May 2022 15:58 UTC

> [...]
> > >
> > > Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
> > >
> > > I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.

> > > The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
> > >
> > > You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer. But barring that, we simply lose endurance. But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?

This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<t5ji3u$9ri$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55928&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55928

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 13:02:34 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:02 UTC

On 5/12/2022 10:58 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:03:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>
>> Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine", which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided. See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder, whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus.
>>>
>> Anyone left on RBT with a sense of humor* can read about the doings of one of my bonobo in my American advertising phase at
>> https://ww.wattpad.com/9329960-the-piranha-pool-party-in-hell-connecticut-by
>> It's free and takes about three minutes to read. Enjoy!
>>>
>> Andre Jute
>> *Ever notice how humorless the RBT Scum is?
>> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:23:13 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>>
>>> The rage monkey, Flunky, already sent this post at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/1-h5Q3NEkBQ
>>> but he gets off so much on it, he started another whole thread for it.
>>>>
>>> So I'll just repost my reply:

>>> Then why are you getting so hot under the collar?
>>>>
>>> I misspoke. I coulda, shoulda written, and to someone I actually want to talk to, woulda written: The Germans went on a rampage shutting down coal-fired power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power which, of course, didn't materialize. But I was only writing to you, and I thought it was my social duty to keep you busy and thus out of the pub, where you would only get beaten up for being an obnoxious, ugly little man. You should thank me, but of course you lack the grace.
>>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> What do y'all bet I can make the wretched little stalker foam at the mouth some more?

> I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer. But barring that, we simply lose endurance. But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?
>
> This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.

Never thought about it but that's actually true:

https://www.osteoporosis.foundation/sites/iofbonehealth/files/scope-2021/Slovakia%20report.pdf

Below EU average for osteoporosis.
Rate of fractures and resulting deaths not so much (from
aging population? medical services?)

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<b5563523-fde2-43fb-b365-fb49894a01ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55932&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55932

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 11:14:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:14 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:23:13 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> The rage monkey, Flunky, already sent this post at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/1-h5Q3NEkBQ
> but he gets off so much on it, he started another whole thread for it.
> >
> So I'll just repost my reply:
> >
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:22:41 AM UTC+1, the stalker Flunky, aka funkma...@hotmail.com wrote, among much more foaming at the mouth:
> >
> > The link I provided was a counter to your claim "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power".
> >
> Then why are you getting so hot under the collar?

This isn't hot under the collar skippy. Hot under the collar is building a strawman then claiming your intended victim is full of shit based on that strawman. Own it, skippy.

A better time to admit that would have been before you wrote:
"Do give us your magic explanation, Flunky, of the reason the Germans, who according to you have all the energy they need or want from local sources, need not one but two pipelines bringing gas from Russia"

which I didn't claim or even imply. A claim of course which you still let stand without apology

> But I was only writing to you, and I thought it was my social duty to keep you busy and thus out of the pub, where you
> would only get beaten up for being an obnoxious, ugly little man. You should thank me, but of course you lack the grace.

That sounds more like something that would happen to a sad little man whose only social presence is on this forum because no editors will entertain his vapid fluff and he regularly gets kicked or beaten out of his local pub. As for me? the several fine drinking establishments I frequent welcome me with prime seating at the bar Where I'm attended by their most talented waitstaff. I have personalized pint mugs at two of them.

> Andre Jute
> What do y'all bet I can make the wretched little stalker foam at the mouth some more?

oh, you mean like "you're full of shit monkey face" and "wretched little stalker".

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to correct yourself for the 2nd transgression.

> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:39:10 AM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > Do give us your magic explanation, Flunky, of the reason the Germans, who according to you have all the energy they need or
> > > want from local sources, need not one but two pipelines bringing gas from Russia,
> >
> > As usual, and in the tradition of tommy the twit, andre the ass builds a strawman in an attempt to cover up a previous lie.
> >
> > The link I provided was a counter to your claim "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power".
> >
> > That link from the German Working Group on Energy Balances (AG Energiebilanzen) with data from the the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) shows about 44% is generated from fossil fuels. Feel free to admit you were wrong when you wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power" any time now.
> >
> > Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
> >
> > I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.
> >
> > > thereby putting the existential blood-enemy's
> > > hands on their own necks.
> > >
> > > You''re full of shit, monkey-face.
> > > >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for a blustering idiot.
> > > >

> > The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
> >
> > You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<b50b026f-9caf-4aeb-84b3-6fad978e1c96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55935&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55935

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 11:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:26 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:03:15 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my
> message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine",
> which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided.

Rather significantly less cheap, uneducated, and misguided than:

"The Germans, ... shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power,"

Followed by:

"give us your magic explanation, Flunky, of the reason the Germans, who according to you have all the energy they need or want from local sources"

> See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder,
> whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus.

Nope, parvorder platyrrhine was intentional for the simple fact that you have much more in common with them than parvorder catarrhini, namely, the catarrhines have opposable thumbs.

Oh, how strong that pull of kunich ignorance is....can't quite extricate yourself from that, eh skippy?

> [...]
> > >
> > > Of course, you then build the strawman to claim the discussion point was where they get their fossil fuels from and that I claimed they get all they need from local sources.
> > >
> > > I didn't write that, or even insinuate that, you prevaricating Platyrrhini.

> > > The monkey-faced blustering idiot who is full of shit is the one that wrote "They shut down all fossil fuel power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power", then lied about my response by claiming I wrote they get all they need from local sources. In your case, I think the term "bloviating shitbag" is more appropriate.
> > >
> > > You're falling into tommy gravitational pull of lies and deceit skippy, it ain't pretty....

<d96f22c0-342c-4cb4-991a-f367eab61406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55936&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55936

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 11:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:30 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:58:18 AM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:03:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine", which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided. See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder, whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus.
> > >
> > Anyone left on RBT with a sense of humor* can read about the doings of one of my bonobo in my American advertising phase at
> > https://ww.wattpad.com/9329960-the-piranha-pool-party-in-hell-connecticut-by
> > It's free and takes about three minutes to read. Enjoy!
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > *Ever notice how humorless the RBT Scum is?
> > On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:23:13 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > >
> > > The rage monkey, Flunky, already sent this post at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/1-h5Q3NEkBQ
> > > but he gets off so much on it, he started another whole thread for it..
> > > >
> > > So I'll just repost my reply:

> > > Then why are you getting so hot under the collar?
> > > >
> > > I misspoke. I coulda, shoulda written, and to someone I actually want to talk to, woulda written: The Germans went on a rampage shutting down coal-fired power stations on a whiff and a promise of wind and solar power which, of course, didn't materialize. But I was only writing to you, and I thought it was my social duty to keep you busy and thus out of the pub, where you would only get beaten up for being an obnoxious, ugly little man. You should thank me, but of course you lack the grace.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > What do y'all bet I can make the wretched little stalker foam at the mouth some more?

> I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer.
> But barring that, we simply lose endurance.
> But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?

lol...good luck with that!

> This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.

Sure tommy threatens to kick the shit out of me on a regular basis, but I'm the bully.....

shut the fuck up tommy

Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<dec6e145-4774-4dae-a85c-3c78075c3a92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55939&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55939

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 11:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:36 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:02:42 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 5/12/2022 10:58 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:03:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> >>>
> >> Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine", which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided. See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder, whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus..
> >>>
> >> Anyone left on RBT with a sense of humor* can read about the doings of one of my bonobo in my American advertising phase at
> >> https://ww.wattpad.com/9329960-the-piranha-pool-party-in-hell-connecticut-by
> >> It's free and takes about three minutes to read. Enjoy!
> >>>
> >> Andre Jute
> >> *Ever notice how humorless the RBT Scum is?

> > I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer. But barring that, we simply lose endurance. But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?
> >
> > This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.
> >
> Never thought about it but that's actually true:
>
> https://www.osteoporosis.foundation/sites/iofbonehealth/files/scope-2021/Slovakia%20report.pdf
>
> Below EU average for osteoporosis.
> Rate of fractures and resulting deaths not so much (from
> aging population? medical services?)

My bone density is so high that I have never had a broken bone in my life despite many serious crashes such as sticking my foot in the spokes of the bike at 40+ mph. That was the last time I used lollipop pedals. If any bones were going to break it would have been a couple of years ago when my C40 started steering itself on a very fast sharp descent and I ended up falling into a culvert the same size as the bike at probably 25 mph (I had managed to slow the bike that much) I went from 25 mph to zero in one second - the amount of time for the tires to compress. I was sore as hell, but otherwise no damage. The ONLY bone damage I ever had was from an old style power mower with a bag on the side rather than the rear. The mower hit a bump hidden by the tall grass and lifted up and I stepped beneath it. The large toe on my left foot had to be amputated because of the damage not to the bone but the surrounding muscle tissue. That amputation took one week to heal to the point that I could walk normally and I was walking with a limp directly after the surgery. Can't say that it felt good though.

Some 5 years ago I was on a sharp descent down a dirt track (probably around 15%) and hit a hole hidden by the dust. This locked the disk brakes which caused an endo. I was so far above the ground that I had time to actually plan my landing. The only damage was a cut small finger from the damn bike landing on me. Though I will say, that is probably a case in which the helmet actually protected me from head injuries. This isn't pertinent to Frank's disbelief in helmets though since he never rides off-road or in any case where he might be injured. That is a perfectly logical way to ride if movement from A to B is the idea. Even on Centuries I ride pretty hard. Despite not being able to climb much because of armed bicycle thieves in the Oakland Hills, I still have more than 21,000 feet so far this year. 95,000 last year and 250,000 in 2019

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<18085e99-04dc-475f-817d-e89c1c0c3515n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55951&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55951

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 14:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 12 May 2022 21:09 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:36:50 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 11:02:42 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

> > > I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer. But barring that, we simply lose endurance. But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?
> > >
> > > This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.
> > >
> > Never thought about it but that's actually true:
> >
> > https://www.osteoporosis.foundation/sites/iofbonehealth/files/scope-2021/Slovakia%20report.pdf
> >
> > Below EU average for osteoporosis.
> > Rate of fractures and resulting deaths not so much (from
> > aging population? medical services?)
> My bone density is so high that I have never had a broken bone in my life despite many serious crashes such as sticking my foot in the spokes of the bike at 40+ mph. That was the last time I used lollipop pedals. If any bones were going to break it would have been a couple of years ago when my C40 started steering itself on a very fast sharp descent and I ended up falling into a culvert the same size as the bike at probably 25 mph (I had managed to slow the bike that much) I went from 25 mph to zero in one second - the amount of time for the tires to compress. I was sore as hell, but otherwise no damage. The ONLY bone damage I ever had was from an old style power mower with a bag on the side rather than the rear. The mower hit a bump hidden by the tall grass and lifted up and I stepped beneath it. The large toe on my left foot had to be amputated because of the damage not to the bone but the surrounding muscle tissue. That amputation took one week to heal to the point that I could walk normally and I was walking with a limp directly after the surgery. Can't say that it felt good though.
>
> Some 5 years ago I was on a sharp descent down a dirt track (probably around 15%) and hit a hole hidden by the dust. This locked the disk brakes which caused an endo. I was so far above the ground that I had time to actually plan my landing. The only damage was a cut small finger from the damn bike landing on me. Though I will say, that is probably a case in which the helmet actually protected me from head injuries. This isn't pertinent to Frank's disbelief in helmets though since he never rides off-road or in any case where he might be injured. That is a perfectly logical way to ride if movement from A to B is the idea. Even on Centuries I ride pretty hard. Despite not being able to climb much because of armed bicycle thieves in the Oakland Hills, I still have more than 21,000 feet so far this year. 95,000 last year and 250,000 in 2019

Even 21,000ft of climbing is getting a bit beyond me because the pandemic has kept me inside so much that I've lost a good of muscle tone that my treadmill can't make good. --AJ

Click here to read the complete article
Re: More of the many lies of andre jute

<234b66b4-f9c4-4294-b623-ba12d6fd4cd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55956&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55956

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 16:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 12 May 2022 23:20 UTC

<kl7r7hh5j58bgbioe439ic88cf8o3d4u7e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=55960&group=rec.bicycles.tech#55960

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:06:04 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 13 May 2022 00:06 UTC

On Thu, 12 May 2022 13:02:34 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 5/12/2022 10:58 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:03:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>>
>>> Somebody must be enjoying Tom and me patronizing these wannabe, superannuated bullyboys. Hardly had I sent my message than I received a private note that the rage monkey Flunky did add something new about the "prevaricating Platyrrhine", which is a cheap attempt at sounding educated (alliteration takes talent to do right) and totally misguided. See, Flunky, you flunked again by not knowing that the Platyrrhine are in a South American parvorder, whereas I'm from Africa and identify more closely with the Pan Paniscus.
>>>>
>>> Anyone left on RBT with a sense of humor* can read about the doings of one of my bonobo in my American advertising phase at
>>> https://ww.wattpad.com/9329960-the-piranha-pool-party-in-hell-connecticut-by
>>> It's free and takes about three minutes to read. Enjoy!
>>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> *Ever notice how humorless the RBT Scum is?

>> I'm a slav. We don't lose strength of bone mass as we age - we lose respiratory strength. Emphysema is common as is lung cancer. But barring that, we simply lose endurance. But when you could kick the shit out of someone like Flunky or Russell in less than a minute, that isn't of much importance is it?
>>
>> This means that they have no answers except to act like bullies because they believe that they are safe.
>>

>Never thought about it but that's actually true:
>
>https://www.osteoporosis.foundation/sites/iofbonehealth/files/scope-2021/Slovakia%20report.pdf
>
>Below EU average for osteoporosis.
>Rate of fractures and resulting deaths not so much (from
>aging population? medical services?)

Yes, below EU average... by 4.2%? But then the life expectancy in
Slovakia is about 88%, i.e., ~10% less, then some of the more
progressive European countries.
--
Cheers,

John B.