You may call me by my name, Wirth, or by my value, Worth. -- Nicklaus Wirth

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / And Yet Again

SubjectAuthor
* And Yet AgainTom Kunich
+- Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
+* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|`* Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
| +* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
| |`* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
| | `- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
| `* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  +* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |`* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | +* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |`* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | | `* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |  +* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | |  |`* Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  | |  | `- Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |  `* Re: And Yet AgainAndre Jute
|  | |   `- Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  | `* Re: And Yet AgainAnn Kunich
|  |  +* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  |  |+* Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  |  ||+- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski
|  |  ||+* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  |||`* Re: And Yet Againsms
|  |  ||| `* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  |||  `* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  |||   `- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  ||+- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  ||`- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  |`- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  +- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski
|  |  +* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  |  |`- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  +- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  `- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  `* Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|   `- Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
+- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
+- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
`- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski

Pages:12
And Yet Again

<4bd2851a-183a-4eea-9f95-992914470a5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56191&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56191

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: And Yet Again
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 16 May 2022 18:14 UTC

I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,

Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu? Do you think that the statistics are lying? Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but include many infections.

The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

Re: And Yet Again

<3b5e26a0-b985-454e-9e4d-1d92c4a0f440n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56192&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56192

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:44:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: And Yet Again
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 16 May 2022 18:44 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 11:14:24 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
> I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,
>
> Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu? Do you think that the statistics are lying? Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but include many infections.
>
> The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

People that die a normal death and then test positive for covid-19 have been used as the false claims of the Democrats and that fool Fauci for the sole purpose of committing election fraud and this is coming into the spot light. The FBI must have the entire upper echelon charged for dereliction of duty as a first charge. This will allow the real FBI agents who hate these people to investigate them fully and bring sufficient charges against them to put them away for the remainders of their weak hopeless lives. And these people should not be put in the vacation prisons that they built for the people they believe to be important - Representative, Senators, moguls and the like but in real prisons for real criminals since that is what they are. American shall not be made cheap suckers by a group that considers themselves superior to us normal people.

Re: And Yet Again

<c1b2a6fa-7a57-4200-a9df-e72862328a8fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56193&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56193

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 16 May 2022 18:49 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,
>
> Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu?

Because you're wrong and no one believes you.

> Do you think that the statistics are lying?

No, but we _know_ you are.

> Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
> Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of
> Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show
> a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of
> respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total
> number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have
> had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but
> include many infections.

Or, you could use the tool the _correct_ way, and select the " Excess deaths with and without COVID-19" option and update, where you'll see the where the numbers align with the reporting. Tommy's dishonest little attempt at deception falls flat because his method specifically excludes covid 19 deaths.

> The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

blahblahblah...<yawn>

Re: And Yet Again

<h1k58h5taiks4f1e6g4ii9q92m95kbmvsc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56199&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56199

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 16:03:55 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Mon, 16 May 2022 23:03 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

>Or, you could use the tool the _correct_ way, and select the " Excess deaths with and without COVID-19" option and update

Thanks. That's the correct way to generate the excess deaths graph.

However, the CDC graph is a giant PITA to read. It's really good at
hiding detail among all the colorful clutter. Instead, I suggest
using:

"Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
on previous years"
<https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>

"Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
<https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)

The above graphs came from:

"Explore the global situation"
<https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
- "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
- "Excess Mortality %"
- "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."

To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
"Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
<https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
Deaths".

Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
other way around.

More at:
<https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>

From Tom. 02/16/2022
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/JOuW1-q9gVI/m/pqo8Wgt2BgAJ>
"I have contacted several of the other ex-members of the group and
their suggestion to me is to stop responding to the morons. Hence I
will."

[ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
something interesting. ]

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: And Yet Again

<gam58hhb88eu4gn8eb2mdb1m0rjkgsg9ok@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56202&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56202

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 06:10:44 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 16 May 2022 23:10 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 11:14:22 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,
>
>Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu? Do you think that the statistics are lying? Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but include many infections.
>
>The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

As I keep telling you Tommy... the Democrats were so clever that the
Repubs couldn't catch them stuffing the ballot boxes.

So which mob do you want to rule you, the clever mob or the dummies?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: And Yet Again

<tkv58hlgb5is57tg137b1ok8pmh6bnp121@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56212&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56212

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 09:17:55 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:17 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 16:03:55 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 16 May 2022 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
><funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
>
>>Or, you could use the tool the _correct_ way, and select the " Excess deaths with and without COVID-19" option and update
>
>Thanks. That's the correct way to generate the excess deaths graph.
>
>However, the CDC graph is a giant PITA to read. It's really good at
>hiding detail among all the colorful clutter. Instead, I suggest
>using:
>
>"Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
>on previous years"
><https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
>
>"Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
><https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)
>
>The above graphs came from:
>
>"Explore the global situation"
><https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
>1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
>2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
>- "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
>- "Excess Mortality %"
>- "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."
>
>To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
>"Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
><https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
>1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
>2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
>Deaths".
>
>Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
>in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
>other way around.
>
>More at:
><https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>
>

>From Tom. 02/16/2022
><https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/JOuW1-q9gVI/m/pqo8Wgt2BgAJ>
>"I have contacted several of the other ex-members of the group and
>their suggestion to me is to stop responding to the morons. Hence I
>will."
>
>[ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
>something interesting. ]

I find it interesting to note that today, people are leaping about and
shouting about "excess deaths", but during the Vietnam "War" nobody
was mentioning "excess deaths" they were running for the Canadian
border to avoid the draft. Actual statistics was 58,220 total deaths
in about 20 years in Vietnam with 1968 being the worst year with
16,899 deaths. The Covid seems to have hit 993,083 in, what has it
been, 3-1/4 years, or 306,794 annually.

The American Civil War, the deadliest war in U.S. history, killed
about 450,000.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: And Yet Again

<f8cd2a63-dfe9-4eb2-9b5b-e22d723316e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56218&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56218

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 19:49:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:49 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:14:24 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,
>
> Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu? Do you think that the statistics are lying? Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but include many infections.
>
> The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

Tommy boy, below are all CDC USA webpages for the total deaths in the USA for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7117e1.htm#:~:text=In%202021%2C%20approximately%203%2C458%2C697%20deaths%20occurred%20in%20the%20United%20States,0.7%25%20from%20835.4%20in%202020. 2021
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm 2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr70/nvsr70-08-508.pdf 2019
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr69/nvsr69-13-508.pdf 2018
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09-508.pdf 2017
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr67/nvsr67_05.pdf 2016
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_06.pdf 2015

The death numbers are as follows:
2021 3,458,697
2020 3,383,729
2019 2,854,838
2018 2,839,205
2017 2,813,503
2016 2,744,248
2015 2,712,630

Tommy, I am aware you are a high school dropout. And never graduated from high school. Therefore, you do not have any education in mathematics. But even a 3rd or 4th grader can calculate the difference in the above death numbers. And determine there was about an extra 500 thousand dead in 2020 over 2019. And an extra 600 thousand dead in 2021 over 2019. Pretty basic mathematics. Subtraction or addition actually.

Now I know you Tommy have espoused lots and lots of things about Covid. And that is fine. But WHY Tommy, WHY, did an extra 500k or 600k die in 2020 and 2021? Why all the extra dead folks Tommy? What caused all the extra people to die? They are dead. Flu? OK. Alien invasion? OK. Herpes? OK.. AIDS? OK. Guns? OK. Malaria? OK. Covid-19? NO NO NO NO NO. Whatever. An extra 1.1 million people are dead in the USA over the past two years. Why Tommy?

Re: And Yet Again

<e54d13cd-bba5-424c-a78c-00981be17b53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56219&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56219

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 19:56:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 17 May 2022 02:56 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:18:02 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2022 16:03:55 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
> wrote:
> >On Mon, 16 May 2022 11:49:43 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> ><funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>Or, you could use the tool the _correct_ way, and select the " Excess deaths with and without COVID-19" option and update
> >
> >Thanks. That's the correct way to generate the excess deaths graph.
> >
> >However, the CDC graph is a giant PITA to read. It's really good at
> >hiding detail among all the colorful clutter. Instead, I suggest
> >using:
> >
> >"Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
> >on previous years"
> ><https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
> >
> >"Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
> ><https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)
> >
> >The above graphs came from:
> >
> >"Explore the global situation"
> ><https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
> >1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
> >2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
> >- "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
> >- "Excess Mortality %"
> >- "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."
> >
> >To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
> >"Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
> ><https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
> >1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
> >2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
> >Deaths".
> >
> >Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
> >in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
> >other way around.
> >
> >More at:
> ><https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>
> >

> >From Tom. 02/16/2022
> ><https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/JOuW1-q9gVI/m/pqo8Wgt2BgAJ>
> >"I have contacted several of the other ex-members of the group and
> >their suggestion to me is to stop responding to the morons. Hence I
> >will."
> >
> >[ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
> >something interesting. ]
> I find it interesting to note that today, people are leaping about and
> shouting about "excess deaths", but during the Vietnam "War" nobody
> was mentioning "excess deaths" they were running for the Canadian
> border to avoid the draft. Actual statistics was 58,220 total deaths
> in about 20 years in Vietnam with 1968 being the worst year with
> 16,899 deaths. The Covid seems to have hit 993,083 in, what has it
> been, 3-1/4 years, or 306,794 annually.
>
> The American Civil War, the deadliest war in U.S. history, killed
> about 450,000.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

3-1/4 years? John, I think you made that classical mistake of counting the year you start. Covid started March or February 2020. So almost all of 2020. All of 2021. And now we are 5 months into 2022. So I would say 2-1/4 years of Covid now. About 445,000 annually. Or 37,037 monthly. 1,217 daily. I'm assuming there are 1 million Covid deaths now.

Re: And Yet Again

<e4fc186f-4692-44c1-aa0c-d82b79497c54n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56224&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56224

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:34:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: frkry...@gmail.com (Frank Krygowski)
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 17 May 2022 03:34 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want people to know that it is safe to ride and always has been Covid-19 is a make believe pandemic and you should not worry about it at any tine,
>
> Why do I have to keep repeating the actual CDC statistics that show covid-19 FAR less dangerous than seasonal flu? Do you think that the statistics are lying? Here is how to read them yourself: Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm Scroll down the page to "Options" "Select A Dashboard:" Go over to the far right and mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group" Then hit the button "Update Dashboard". Below this you will see the charts that show a SMALL excess of deaths in late March and Early April of 2020. As you can see aside from that the levels of respiratory diseases was BELOW the 5 year normal. Going back up to the Dashboard selection mark "Total number above average by cause" and hit :"Update Dashboard" again. This shows that in three years we have had merely 8,000 people die from diseases of the upper respiratory track, These ARE NOT all covid-19 but include many infections.
>
> The Democrats used the excuse of a pandemic to commit election fraud. The FBI were entirely complicit with them. Heads MUST roll. Start with that lying Fauci!

"But I will try to keep the subject on bicycles.tech." - Tom Kunich, 5/15/22

"Hah! OK, let's see how long that lasts." - Frank Krygowski, 5/15/22

- Frank Krygowski

Re: And Yet Again

<26a68hdjvai3u1jufdli1l1qkl1c93qsl6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56233&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56233

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:56:28 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 17 May 2022 04:56 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 19:56:41 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> was mentioning "excess deaths" they were running for the Canadian
>> border to avoid the draft. Actual statistics was 58,220 total deaths
>> in about 20 years in Vietnam with 1968 being the worst year with
>> 16,899 deaths. The Covid seems to have hit 993,083 in, what has it
>> been, 3-1/4 years, or 306,794 annually.
>>
>> The American Civil War, the deadliest war in U.S. history, killed
>> about 450,000.
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>
>3-1/4 years? John, I think you made that classical mistake of counting the year you start.
Covid started March or February 2020. So almost all of 2020. All of
2021. And now we are 5 months into 2022. So I would say 2-1/4 years
of Covid now. About 445,000 annually. Or 37,037 monthly. 1,217
daily. I'm assuming there are 1 million Covid deaths now.

Perhaps I did, although I if so then the number, per year, gets even
larger.

I just went back and checked and Yup, I miss read. the first
recognized case of Covid-19 was apparently December 31, 2019 (in
China) while the first case in the U.S. was January 19, 2020.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-confirmed-case-of-coronavirus-found-in-us-washington-state
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: And Yet Again

<t616jo$r3b$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56281&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56281

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 00:12:08 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Tue, 17 May 2022 22:12 UTC

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> Instead, I suggest
> using:
>
> "Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
> on previous years"
> <https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
>
> "Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
> <https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)
>
> The above graphs came from:

Are you so nervous about your personal decisions that you need to sneak
in unreliable data and selective (misleading) "death" categories to
justify something? Single-digit numbers of weekly dead per million
should have rung your warning bell that these cannot be the total
all-causes numbers, but only (however farcically counted) "covid"
deaths, as mentioned in the smaller print.

> "Explore the global situation"
> <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
> 1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
> 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
> - "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
> - "Excess Mortality %"
> - "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."
>
> To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
> "Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
> <https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
> 1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
> 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
> Deaths".
>
> Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
> in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
> other way around.

It's merely your assertion. And why select "World" even though it mixes
two seasonally divergent hemispheres full of corrupt regimes?

In my experience, it was massive bombardment with masterfully crafted
media propaganda, the promise of blatantly tyrannical social
restrictions ending, and existential financial coercion that caused
mostly healthy, younger people I spoke to to get experimentally
injected. Whereas developments of comparatively sensible types of
conventional vaccines were intentionally ignored, cluelessly ridiculed,
politically smeared, and eventually shot down with legal threats:
<https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/billionaire-who-invented-covid-vaccines-25600850>

> More at:
> <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>

How come you'd suddenly forget to follow the money trail when it comes
to contemporary forms of induced cults?

> [ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
> something interesting. ]

Blaming the CDC is fine, as is blaming yourself.

--
Murder, he says. <https://t.me/margaretaskanal/891>

Re: And Yet Again

<d64cccf1-488f-47f2-bfe8-82542450f7e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56287&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56287

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 17 May 2022 23:46 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 5:12:12 PM UTC-5, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
> > Instead, I suggest
> > using:
> >
> > "Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
> > on previous years"
> > <https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
> >
> > "Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
> > <https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)
> >
> > The above graphs came from:
> Are you so nervous about your personal decisions that you need to sneak
> in unreliable data and selective (misleading) "death" categories to
> justify something? Single-digit numbers of weekly dead per million
> should have rung your warning bell that these cannot be the total
> all-causes numbers, but only (however farcically counted) "covid"
> deaths, as mentioned in the smaller print.
> > "Explore the global situation"
> > <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
> > 1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
> > 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
> > - "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
> > - "Excess Mortality %"
> > - "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."
> >
> > To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
> > "Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
> > <https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
> > 1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
> > 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
> > Deaths".
> >
> > Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
> > in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
> > other way around.
> It's merely your assertion. And why select "World" even though it mixes
> two seasonally divergent hemispheres full of corrupt regimes?
>
> In my experience, it was massive bombardment with masterfully crafted
> media propaganda, the promise of blatantly tyrannical social
> restrictions ending, and existential financial coercion that caused
> mostly healthy, younger people I spoke to to get experimentally
> injected. Whereas developments of comparatively sensible types of
> conventional vaccines were intentionally ignored, cluelessly ridiculed,
> politically smeared, and eventually shot down with legal threats:
> <https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/billionaire-who-invented-covid-vaccines-25600850>

You are using The Mirror as your support? Oh my! Here in the USA we have The National Enquirer. Same thing. People would laugh and throw rotten fruit at you if you claimed to use it for support, or even read it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mirror

> > More at:
> > <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>
>
> How come you'd suddenly forget to follow the money trail when it comes
> to contemporary forms of induced cults?
> > [ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
> > something interesting. ]
> Blaming the CDC is fine, as is blaming yourself.
>

> --
> Murder, he says. <https://t.me/margaretaskanal/891>

Re: And Yet Again

<t62057$6sf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56305&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56305

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:28:08 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Wed, 18 May 2022 05:28 UTC

russ... farted:

> You are using The Mirror as your support?

No, but next time, I'll see if I can find a first-page results link in
Sorbian Swedish, hidden under walls of script and geofencing, to serve
trolls better.

Re: And Yet Again

<98fc9cf1-ffd4-4867-bf22-ab7478195965n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56314&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56314

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 02:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 18 May 2022 09:06 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:28:11 AM UTC-4, Sepp Ruf excreted:
> russ... farted:
> > You are using The Mirror as your support?
> No,

Yes, sepp. Posting a link that echos a claim you're making is actually known as using that link for support. Or you could just pull a kunich and post some link that actually contradicts your claim, or doesn't mention it at all. In the end it's the same, you're just bloviating right-wing conspiracy theory talking points.

Oh, and As both Jeff and I pointed out, it might help if you learned to read the data properly. The data in our links don't show single digit deaths, they show a death rate, as in per thousand or per hundred depending on which chart it was you mis-interpreted. You seem to be taking kunich lessons in either stupidity or deceit (maybe both).

Re: And Yet Again

<f6986ae3-087f-43fd-a3f6-5f4d53fe195fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56318&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56318

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: elizabet...@gmail.com (Ann Kunich)
 by: Ann Kunich - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:00 UTC

On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 10:28:11 PM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> russ... farted:
> > You are using The Mirror as your support?
> No, but next time, I'll see if I can find a first-page results link in
> Sorbian Swedish, hidden under walls of script and geofencing, to serve
> trolls better.
As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail. They simply put me in an infinite loop when I attempt to sign in. When I contacted the chat, then told me that I have to use Chrome and not Edge. They seem unaware that the latest update I received from Microsoft purposely forbids the installation of Chrome and simply tells me that it cannot be installed. On chance that it might be a virus I used three antivirus programs and they all came up that my system is as clean as a whistle. So this is external and not in my computer.

Also there was a program that had been installed into my computer that used an icon that looked exactly like the Edge icon and was some sort of browser called "waverider" or some such. Since I did not install this I would like to know how it and several other programs got into my program. Especially since I have a VPN and antivirus programs running.

At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my lawyer. At the moment even the spelling correction program won't work properly - it tells me that account is spelled improperly,

Re: And Yet Again

<t62v2j$1p61$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56322&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56322

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:15:47 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:15 UTC

funk... opined:

> Yes.

Nope, the tabloid-triggered subjects identifying as email addresses just
proved they are mental equivalents of a burger-flipper proudly capable
of operating on rigidly instructed, simple rules.

> The data in our links

Had you been more specific about which of "Your" lacking axis text
labels I supposedly misinterpreted, I might have taken another look.

--
Passt die Tabelle nicht, so stelle sie einfach quer im pdf, dann wird
sie schon keiner lesen.

Re: And Yet Again

<t62v63$1p61$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56324&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56324

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:17:39 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:17 UTC

Kunich account wrote:

> At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it
> is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my
> lawyer.

Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
carbon-brakes equipped sports car.

Re: And Yet Again

<560fe366-440e-4f34-914e-c32ede0645d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56329&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56329

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 18 May 2022 14:56 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:17:42 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> Kunich account wrote:
>
> > At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it
> > is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my
> > lawyer.
> Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
> Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
> carbon-brakes equipped sports car.

The updated Edge I have is totally different from the one I was using a couple of weeks ago. But the Yahoo chat people simply aren't interested in fixing the problem. I wonder how much of this is an intercompany Google/Microsoft spat and how much of it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches. I still have not been able to find Fauci's saying that while everyone else was going broke he made $9 million. And one of the latest reports is that Fauci in fact ended up becoming a holder in Pfizer and he has made over $30 million now. You know - the same guy that insists that the vaccines are perfectly safe (despite an intercompany report from Pfizer obtained with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, that shows thousands of deaths from the vaccine. That 100% of the pregnant women that took this vaccine had either spontaneous abortions or still births. That of the children under 12 that were accidently administered the vaccine that a quarter of them were killed from it.) But I'm sure that Frank, Scharf, Russell and Flunky are willing to tell Pfizer they were making a mistake with their intercompany report and John is willing to say it is a lie because he can't find it on Google.

ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.

Re: And Yet Again

<t63365$p2d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56335&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56335

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 11:25:57 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:25 UTC

On 5/18/2022 10:00 AM, Ann Kunich wrote:

> As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail.

HA HA HA HA HA!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: And Yet Again

<t633hm$u4b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56336&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56336

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 11:32:04 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:32 UTC

On 5/18/2022 10:56 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> ... it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches.

Wow. So this is what results when incompetence and dementia merge with
delusions of grandeur.

Tom, Google doesn't care about you one whit. Sergey Brin does not spend
time at his PC monitoring your posts.

You're simply making even more mistakes. Get help.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: And Yet Again

<06a82119-2a5e-44d9-919f-2038e9b13a63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56338&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56338

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:46 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:15:51 AM UTC-4, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> funk... opined:
>
> > Yes.
>
> Nope, the tabloid-triggered subjects identifying as email addresses just
> proved they are mental equivalents of a burger-flipper proudly capable
> of operating on rigidly instructed, simple rules.

As opposed to you magatard qanons eagerly slurping every bit of right-wing ejaculate spurted in your general direction - you've got some on your face, sepp.

> > The data in our links
> Had you been more specific about which of "Your" lacking axis text
> labels I supposedly misinterpreted, I might have taken another look.

No, you wouldn't. You're just as locked into your delusions as kunich, no amount of evidence would convince you otherwise.

Look out sepp! Here comes another load for you!!!

https://assets.gnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/vaccine-death-report.pdf

> --
> Passt die Tabelle nicht, so stelle sie einfach quer im pdf, dann wird
> sie schon keiner lesen.
> <https://odysee.com/@florian_schilling_science:d/israel_4th_vaccination:5>

Re: And Yet Again

<0f2e8cc4-a371-4206-a4d0-f031df14fa1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56342&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56342

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Wed, 18 May 2022 16:01 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:00:45 AM UTC-4, elizabet...@gmail.com wrote:

> As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail. They simply put me in an infinite loop when I attempt to sign in.

Yes sparky, be paranoid. They _are_ out to get you...just you.

> When I contacted the chat, then told me that I have to use Chrome and not Edge. They seem unaware that the latest update I received from Microsoft purposely forbids the installation of Chrome and simply tells me that it cannot be installed.

lol....sure. I'm using chrome on both my home laptop and my office workstation, both running the latest updates of windows 10. I also just got a _new_ Latitude 3320 laptop for work with windows 11 last week. I'm running chrome on that too. Microsoft not only doesn't disallow chrome, but by law they can't as a result of the antitrust lawsuit filed by Netscape back in 1996.

> On chance that it might be a virus I used three antivirus programs and they all came up that my system is as clean as a whistle. So this is external and not in my computer.

You're correct. It's external to your computer. Try turning it off, then look closely at the screen. That reflection you see is the problem.

Re: And Yet Again

<6pva8hp1u7ndum9j0iqo7jl4ib7j33h0fv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56372&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56372

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:28:10 +0700
References: <4bd2851a-183a-4eea-9f95-992914470a5cn@googlegroups.com> <c1b2a6fa-7a57-4200-a9df-e72862328a8fn@googlegroups.com> <h1k58h5taiks4f1e6g4ii9q92m95kbmvsc@4ax.com> <t616jo$r3b$1@gioia.aioe.org> <d64cccf1-488f-47f2-bfe8-82542450f7e2n@googlegroups.com> <t62057$6sf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <f6986ae3-087f-43fd-a3f6-5f4d53fe195fn@googlegroups.com> <t62v63$1p61$2@gioia.aioe.org> <560fe366-440e-4f34-914e-c32ede0645d0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Wed, 18 May 2022 23:28 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:56:40 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:17:42 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
>> Kunich account wrote:
>>
>> > At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it
>> > is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my
>> > lawyer.
>> Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
>> Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
>> carbon-brakes equipped sports car.
>
>The updated Edge I have is totally different from the one I was using a couple of weeks ago. But the Yahoo chat people simply aren't interested in fixing the problem. I wonder how much of this is an intercompany Google/Microsoft spat and how much of it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches. I still have not been able to find Fauci's saying that while everyone else was going broke he made $9 million. And one of the latest reports is that Fauci in fact ended up becoming a holder in Pfizer and he has made over $30 million now. You know - the same guy that insists that the vaccines are perfectly safe (despite an intercompany report from Pfizer obtained with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, that shows thousands of deaths from the vaccine. That 100% of the pregnant women that took this vaccine had either spontaneous abortions or still births. That of the children under 12 that were
>accidently administered the vaccine that a quarter of them were killed from it.) But I'm sure that Frank, Scharf, Russell and Flunky are willing to tell Pfizer they were making a mistake with their intercompany report and John is willing to say it is a lie because he can't find it on Google.
>
>ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.

"ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine"!!!

I find that amazing as my browsers offer several search options, such
as:
Bing
Google
DuckDuckGo
Ecosin
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: And Yet Again

<t64aaq$6t1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56382&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56382

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 19:34:00 -0700
 by: sms - Thu, 19 May 2022 02:34 UTC

On 5/18/2022 4:28 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:56:40 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> <cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
>>> Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
>>> carbon-brakes equipped sports car.
>>
>> The updated Edge I have is totally different from the one I was using a couple of weeks ago. But the Yahoo chat people simply aren't interested in fixing the problem. I wonder how much of this is an intercompany Google/Microsoft spat and how much of it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches. I still have not been able to find Fauci's saying that while everyone else was going broke he made $9 million. And one of the latest reports is that Fauci in fact ended up becoming a holder in Pfizer and he has made over $30 million now. You know - the same guy that insists that the vaccines are perfectly safe (despite an intercompany report from Pfizer obtained with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, that shows thousands of deaths from the vaccine. That 100% of the pregnant women that took this vaccine had either spontaneous abortions or still births. That of the children under 12 that were
>> accidently administered the vaccine that a quarter of them were killed from it.) But I'm sure that Frank, Scharf, Russell and Flunky are willing to tell Pfizer they were making a mistake with their intercompany report and John is willing to say it is a lie because he can't find it on Google.
>>
>> ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.
>

> "ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine"!!!
>
> I find that amazing as my browsers offer several search options, such
> as:
> Bing
> Google
> DuckDuckGo
> Ecosin
Tom is wrong of course™. You are correct.
You can select which search engine you want your browser to use. In the
Chrome browser go to chrome://settings/search and choose one of five
search engines.
And of course Fauci has no Pfizer holdings. Nor does the fund he is
invested in have any Pfizer holdings
<https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/fund/aweix/holdings>.

Re: And Yet Again

<rqdb8hptueeqma54ue5t857u90evhufun1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56386&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56386

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 10:38:57 +0700
References: <c1b2a6fa-7a57-4200-a9df-e72862328a8fn@googlegroups.com> <h1k58h5taiks4f1e6g4ii9q92m95kbmvsc@4ax.com> <t616jo$r3b$1@gioia.aioe.org> <d64cccf1-488f-47f2-bfe8-82542450f7e2n@googlegroups.com> <t62057$6sf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <f6986ae3-087f-43fd-a3f6-5f4d53fe195fn@googlegroups.com> <t62v63$1p61$2@gioia.aioe.org> <560fe366-440e-4f34-914e-c32ede0645d0n@googlegroups.com> <6pva8hp1u7ndum9j0iqo7jl4ib7j33h0fv@4ax.com> <t64aaq$6t1$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Thu, 19 May 2022 03:38 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 19:34:00 -0700, sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/18/2022 4:28 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:56:40 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>> <cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> The updated Edge I have is totally different from the one I was using a couple of weeks ago. But the Yahoo chat people simply aren't interested in fixing the problem. I wonder how much of this is an intercompany Google/Microsoft spat and how much of it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches. I still have not been able to find Fauci's saying that while everyone else was going broke he made $9 million. And one of the latest reports is that Fauci in fact ended up becoming a holder in Pfizer and he has made over $30 million now. You know - the same guy that insists that the vaccines are perfectly safe (despite an intercompany report from Pfizer obtained with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, that shows thousands of deaths from the vaccine. That 100% of the pregnant women that took this vaccine had either spontaneous abortions or still births. That of the children under 12 that
were
>>> accidently administered the vaccine that a quarter of them were killed from it.) But I'm sure that Frank, Scharf, Russell and Flunky are willing to tell Pfizer they were making a mistake with their intercompany report and John is willing to say it is a lie because he can't find it on Google.
>>>
>>> ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.
>>

>> "ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine"!!!
>>
>> I find that amazing as my browsers offer several search options, such
>> as:
>> Bing
>> Google
>> DuckDuckGo
>> Ecosin
>
>Tom is wrong of course™. You are correct.
>
>You can select which search engine you want your browser to use. In the
>Chrome browser go to chrome://settings/search and choose one of five
>search engines.
>
>And of course Fauci has no Pfizer holdings. Nor does the fund he is
>invested in have any Pfizer holdings
><https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/fund/aweix/holdings>.

https://tinyurl.com/mwj9fww5
seems to be a recount of a statement that Dr. Fauci made available to
the U.S. Senate.
'Family Investment assets seems to be $10.,5 million, and investment
income seems to be $794,389... about 7% income on investments? I
believe that a 10% return is considered "good" in the U.S. on
investments.

--
Cheers,

John B.