"A car is just a big purse on wheels." -- Johanna Reynolds

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

SubjectAuthor
* Happy Times for our Woke CrowdTom Kunich
+* Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdLou Holtman
|+* Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdAndre Jute
||`* Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdTom Kunich
|| +- Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdFrank Krygowski
|| +- Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdJohn B.
|| `- Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowdrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|`* Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdTom Kunich
| `- Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdFrank Krygowski
`- Re: Happy Times for our Woke CrowdJohn B.

1
Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<f6682051-c473-4ba0-83cb-6612d0f1d9d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56111&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56111

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:14 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<66ed0e7d-a81a-46dc-a0c3-8c50c2f63c2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56112&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56112

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd
From: lou.holt...@gmail.com (Lou Holtman)
 by: Lou Holtman - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:24 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 11:14:36 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE

There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example. I translate woke into considerate. I see no harm in that.

Lou

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<4c038hh4nmet8v3ndqbloa5jnjv9usu7ib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56119&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56119

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 05:44:08 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:44 UTC

On Sun, 15 May 2022 14:14:34 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE

Yup, your video states that "Transgender Mom is jailed for 25
years...."

and you disagree with this?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<ed91006a-8f56-4a8d-ad4e-e72135062f84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56120&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56120

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:45 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:24:29 PM UTC+1, lou.h...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 11:14:36 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE
>
> There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example.
>
> Lou

The Catholic Church also did a great deal of good. For instance, European agriculture would today not be so advanced were it not for the Church in the Middle Ages, when they commanded the only transnational communications channels and indeed comprehensibility via Latin, spreading best practice to even the most obscure corners of the known world. They don't get enough credit for it.

You can't says the same for the RBT Scum. Their pointless malice has not the slightest counterweight of good.

Andre Jute
Economics is the natural philosophy of people in all their everyday affairs..

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<dedc1054-c5ae-4a4a-b489-86a6c31c6af8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56163&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56163

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 16 May 2022 14:11 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:24:29 PM UTC-7, Lou Holtman wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 11:14:36 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE
>
> There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example. I translate woke into considerate. I see no harm in that.

In what way is woke "considerate" from your point of view? Is it considerate to open our national borders? Is it considerate to pretend that there is a pandemic when there isn't? Wasn't it YOU who showed that the numbers of people dying precisely tracked the numbers of vaccine receivers? When 99% of those who have been dying have been vaccinated hasn't that struck you as strange and not "considerate" at all?

So far this has been one of the coldest years on record. Is it "considerate" of NOAA to claim that it has been one of the hottest? The actual CDC that isn't answerable to Fauci, has told us that 300,000 people above normal died from fentanyl poisoning. Why are they pretending that these people died from covid-19.

Your money is based upon the American dollar. Is it considerate of the Woke crowd to break the dollar? Inflation caused by our government printing money by the boat load is pulling money right out of your pocket. Who has benefited from that?

There is no climate change, there is no fuel shortage here that hasn't been purposely caused, this leads to elevated transportation costs and food shortages, is that considerate? Who has this benefited and how?

Lou, I think that you are looking at a very narrow view. The idea that we should all be considerate of others regardless of their strange ideas such as LGBTQ has led to things you cannot even begin to believe.

When I interviewed those queers dying in hospitals from AIDS, they were perfectly open about what they did. Before that "Queer" really had no meaning to me. It was a joke in the military and nothing more,. But learning what they purposely did to people was disgusting. They actually had a complete method of turning straight people into queers. Are you aware that this was done to Tom Selleck? They groomed him into a queer which he was for many years. He had an advantage that most beta queers don't have - he was widely admired for being a man's man. He had the money. Finally he broke free and got married and had at least one child and is still happily married. Do you suppose that he was somehow born a queer? So you suppose that most beta queers have any chance at all of ever being normal men after the disgusting and degrading things that that the alpha's do to them? When they can't even look other people in the eye for shame?

No one is born any other way than they are by their genetic code. The only "change" that they undergo is at the hands of someone so considerate that they live a life of absolute depression ending in suicide 4 times higher than average.

I actually worked around them and I am considerate. People who don't want to change, that is their business. Most of these are alpha's. They have their pick of the betas and they do that at queer bars all over San Francisco.

So I have no idea what you mean by "considerate" because in my experience this is not at all being considerate, It is telling people that it is OK for them to be trapped in a mental illness and that it is perfectly fine for them to be that way.

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<8779f904-9e18-436d-9c99-4d70c9d2203en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56165&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56165

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 16 May 2022 14:22 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:45:02 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 10:24:29 PM UTC+1, lou.h...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 11:14:36 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvng41fUwE
> >
> > There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past.. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example.
> >
> > Lou
> >
> The Catholic Church also did a great deal of good. For instance, European agriculture would today not be so advanced were it not for the Church in the Middle Ages, when they commanded the only transnational communications channels and indeed comprehensibility via Latin, spreading best practice to even the most obscure corners of the known world. They don't get enough credit for it.
> >
> You can't says the same for the RBT Scum. Their pointless malice has not the slightest counterweight of good.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Economics is the natural philosophy of people in all their everyday affairs.

The Holy Roman Empire in fact gave the modern world everything it enjoys today - roads, construction techniques that are still used today, farming, agricultural science, physics, astronomy and everything else that we see today. To point to the rather sick queer priests seems to me to be exactly opposite of what Lou called "considerate". I think that Lou has a very narrow focus on these matters. He is looking at one thing that seems appropriate to him and uses that to idetify the entire movement, Which is in fact a bowel movement. The largest part of this are young people that do not understand what they are agreeing with and in time that understanding will render them horrified with their previous positions and rather than being considerate they will turn completely opposite and rather than considerate they will become obstinately negative, I wonder why people of good will do not see this coming. It is clearly storm clouds on the horizon and you can see it occurring as these children become adults.

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<t5tqr7$dpb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56176&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56176

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:32:54 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 16 May 2022 15:32 UTC

On 5/16/2022 10:11 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>
> No one is born any other way than they are by their genetic code. The only "change" that they undergo is at the hands of someone so considerate that they live a life of absolute depression ending in suicide 4 times higher than average.
>
> I actually worked around them and I am considerate. People who don't want to change, that is their business. Most of these are alpha's. They have their pick of the betas and they do that at queer bars all over San Francisco.
>
> So I have no idea what you mean by "considerate" because in my experience this is not at all being considerate, It is telling people that it is OK for them to be trapped in a mental illness and that it is perfectly fine for them to be that way.

Tom can't resist using a bicycle tech discussion group to talk about
homosexuality. Weird.

"But I will try to keep the subject on bicycles.tech." - Tom Kunich, 5/15/22

"Hah! OK, let's see how long that lasts." - Frank Krygowski, 5/15/22

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<t5tqtu$dpb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56177&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56177

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:34:22 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Mon, 16 May 2022 15:34 UTC

On 5/16/2022 10:22 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:45:02 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>>>
>>> There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example.
>>>
>>> Lou
>>>
>> The Catholic Church also did a great deal of good. For instance, European agriculture would today not be so advanced were it not for the Church in the Middle Ages, when they commanded the only transnational communications channels and indeed comprehensibility via Latin, spreading best practice to even the most obscure corners of the known world. They don't get enough credit for it.
>>>
>> You can't says the same for the RBT Scum. Their pointless malice has not the slightest counterweight of good.
>>>
>> Andre Jute
>> Economics is the natural philosophy of people in all their everyday affairs.
>
> The Holy Roman Empire in fact gave the modern world everything it enjoys today - roads, construction techniques that are still used today, farming, agricultural science, physics, astronomy and everything else that we see today. To point to the rather sick queer priests seems to me to be exactly opposite of what Lou called "considerate". I think that Lou has a very narrow focus on these matters. He is looking at one thing that seems appropriate to him and uses that to idetify the entire movement, Which is in fact a bowel movement. The largest part of this are young people that do not understand what they are agreeing with and in time that understanding will render them horrified with their previous positions and rather than being considerate they will turn completely opposite and rather than considerate they will become obstinately negative, I wonder why people of good will do not see this coming. It is clearly storm clouds on the horizon and you can see it occurring as these children become adults.
"But I will try to keep the subject on bicycles.tech." - Tom Kunich, 5/15/22
"Hah! OK, let's see how long that lasts." - Frank Krygowski, 5/15/22
--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<3lm58hp93gq9fvuthbutosodh2nrgihubf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56203&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56203

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 06:20:27 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 16 May 2022 23:20 UTC

On Mon, 16 May 2022 07:22:44 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:45:02 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> >
>> > There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example.
>> >
>> > Lou
>> >
>> The Catholic Church also did a great deal of good. For instance, European agriculture would today not be so advanced were it not for the Church in the Middle Ages, when they commanded the only transnational communications channels and indeed comprehensibility via Latin, spreading best practice to even the most obscure corners of the known world. They don't get enough credit for it.
>> >
>> You can't says the same for the RBT Scum. Their pointless malice has not the slightest counterweight of good.
>> >
>> Andre Jute
>> Economics is the natural philosophy of people in all their everyday affairs.
>
>The Holy Roman Empire in fact gave the modern world everything it enjoys today - roads, construction techniques that are still used today, farming, agricultural science, physics, astronomy and everything else that we see today. To point to the rather sick queer priests seems to me to be exactly opposite of what Lou called "considerate". I think that Lou has a very narrow focus on these matters. He is looking at one thing that seems appropriate to him and uses that to idetify the entire movement, Which is in fact a bowel movement. The largest part of this are young people that do not understand what they are agreeing with and in time that understanding will render them horrified with their previous positions and rather than being considerate they will turn completely opposite and rather than considerate they will become obstinately negative, I wonder why people of good will do not see this coming. It is clearly storm clouds on the horizon and you can see it occurring as these
children
>become adults.

"The Holy Roman Empire in fact gave the modern world everything it
enjoys today - roads, construction techniques that are still"...

Really Tommy?

The first "Roman Roads" identifiable as such today were built, the Via
Appia (Appian Way), begun by the censor Appius Claudius Caecus in 312
bce.

In 313 AD, the Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, which
accepted Christianity: 10 years later, it had become the official
religion of the Roman Empire.

So from 312 before to 323 after. Gee Tommy, you only missed the target
by 635 years.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Happy Times for our Woke Crowd

<adfe8aa9-c40f-464b-9c22-f0475f50ee7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56223&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56223

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 17 May 2022 03:32 UTC

On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 9:22:46 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:45:02 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > >
> > > There are assholes in every 'community' today and certainly in the past. Catholic church comes into mind as a quick example.
> > >
> > > Lou
> > >
> > The Catholic Church also did a great deal of good. For instance, European agriculture would today not be so advanced were it not for the Church in the Middle Ages, when they commanded the only transnational communications channels and indeed comprehensibility via Latin, spreading best practice to even the most obscure corners of the known world. They don't get enough credit for it.
> > >
> > You can't says the same for the RBT Scum. Their pointless malice has not the slightest counterweight of good.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Economics is the natural philosophy of people in all their everyday affairs.
> The Holy Roman Empire in fact gave the modern world everything it enjoys today

Hmmmm. I enjoy riding bicycles. I did not know the Romans and Julius Caesar and Mark Antony invented bicycles. Thanks for educating me Tommy.

And Tommy, I have seen on the internet that the Chinese are credited with inventing gunpowder. You and your fellow 2nd Amendment supporters should stamp out that story. Red blooded Americans can't be using no Chinese gunpowder to kill people. Gunpowder must be American, or at least Roman in origin. Thank the Gods that at least dynamite was invented by the Romans. Or a Swede actually. Are Swedes considered Romans?