Newsgroups: sci.engr.joining.welding
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeakity Squeak)
 by: Squeakity Squeak - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 21:50 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl Kabatoff
April 24th 2022 4:04 pm 121,010 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer
“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeaky Squeaky

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

The Saskatoon Star-Phoenix newspaper and other media outlets throughout the western world used comics to teach people that Africans and South Sea Islanders were cannibals, they would depict white people in a cooking pot while black people or south sea islanders stood next to the pot and tended to the fires burning below. This continued well into the 1960’s but since then it is no longer politically correct to use the comics to denigrate the African people, while the South Sea Islanders are still periodically depicted as cannibals. Assorted churches (including the Seventh-day Adventist Church) published books explaining how their missionaries traveled to these distant lands and civilized the cannibals. The churches never quoted Scripture in their publications, nor from their pulpits, nor during their Bible Studies, that supported the existence of cannibals, instead they would teach of the existence of cannibals in Africa and the South Seas while censoring existence of cannibals in the “civilized” west. In 1988 I criticized this racism taught by the churches and faced arrest and the beginning of years of torture. Hollywood was systematically teaching people to seek power from supposedly magical rocks, was teaching people of the great benefits of engaging in witchcraft, and taught of the existence of ghosts as opposed to angels, but then in 1989 this changed with the release of “Silence of The Lambs” where a single cannibal was depicted as being real and active in the western world. So in 1989 Hollywood began to be more truthful in their teachings than the Christian churches, as the Christian churches continued to censor the existence of cannibals in the western world. In 1988 people began paying millions of dollars to have me tortured at the University of Saskatchewan (and later at Saskatoon City Hospital) for daring to speak of the existence of cannibals in the civilized west, then starting in 1989 they began spending millions of dollars to watch Hollywood movies depicting cannibals in the civilized west. Anyway, Scripture proclaims that God is about to spread you people out like dung over the surface of the earth, this is fair and I fully support it. Already God has begun to spread many of your apostate children out like dung, I not only support it, I think it is absolutely hilarious. Just as you folks think it hilarious that I get tortured by predominantly Brahmin Hindu psychiatrists, I think that the deaths of your children is equally hilarious.

In February 2020 aboriginal protestors set up a blockade on 20th Street and Idylwyld Drive, the Saskatoon City Police responded by blocking additional streets in the area. Huge numbers of police officers and police cars were deployed to assist the aboriginal protestors to block streets. Tax money collected from the residents of the city should not be used to pay police officers to block traffic. The police in Canada have a duty to uphold the laws of Canada, not Catholic laws, not Islamic Sharia laws, not Chinese laws, not United States laws, not United Nations laws, nor First Nations laws. Should I become Mayor of Saskatoon, I will instruct our Aboriginal/Catholic police chief to stop using our police force to block streets and impede the flow of traffic. The Catholic law is to steal an obelisk (a pagan representation of a penis) from Egypt and erect it in the center of Vatican Square, then each winter to place a large evergreen tree turned into a decorated idol next to the stolen dink, and encourage the entire world to join with them in this pagan filth, while ramming their penises high up into your children’s arseholes. It is not appropriate for the police force in Saskatoon to celebrate Catholic laws and annually turn the police station into a blinkin’ temple of fertility. Nor is it appropriate to use the police force to arrest people who dare to criticize Catholic fertility rites.. If our current Aboriginal/Catholic police chief continues to abide by First Nations laws and Catholic laws, then he should be prepared for a new job.. Canadian laws should be applied equally to all Canadians. Annually turning the police station into a blinkin’ temple of fertility is an indication that the police are sworn to uphold Catholic laws. After police officers finish their shifts, then they may go home and turn their homes into blinkin’ pagan temples of fertility. And if Saskatoon city police officers desire to block streets, then they should attempt to do so when they are not on the clock. Catholic laws also include the censorship of Scriptural references to cannibalism, police officers should not be arresting people and delivering them to Hindu, Islamic, Sikh or Catholic psychiatrists to be tortured when they dare to quote or refer to unpleasant Scriptures. The western churches and their media worked hard over the years to teach people that the cannibals in this world were isolated to Africa and the South Seas, while censoring acts of cannibalism committed by the “civilized” people in the west.

People accuse me of “lunacy” and being a “lunatic” while at the same time the “Christmas” and “Easter” celebrations they religiously observe are scheduled by the placement of the sun and the moon in the sky. Catholics defend their “solar and lunar location-based” religion by claiming those who are opposed are insane lunatics. They have me repeatedly arrested for daring to speak in opposition to their solar and lunar scheduled events, and their police would repeatedly drive me past the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan, which have four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into them, pointing up to the sun. They stick Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, they cap their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols with Egyptian dinks, they drive me past the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan which incorporates the four Egyptian penises, and deliver me to a Hindu psychiatrist there who proclaims that I think too much about penises, and then sets to work to torture me with nauseous horrid drugs. Hindus gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm and here I was provided with a Hindu who told me that I think too much about penises. Later her Brahmin Hindu husband, who was similarly a psychiatrist, tortured me as well. Six week sessions that went on for years, I complain on the usenet and get accused of being a pedophile, people laugh and continue tithing to churches that have Egyptian penises on their roofs, they laugh and turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. They borrow money from their children so they may build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford, and then laugh.

The first round of torture took place in the fall of 1988. Then the second time the police arrested me a police officer said “You have a history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” The third and subsequent times I was arrested, the officer said “You have a ‘long-term’ history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” So the City of Saskatoon police force is able to have people arrested and delivered to brutal horrid torture by proclaiming that it is tradition that the individual be arrested and tortured.

Canadians spent many millions of dollars having me repeatedly tortured, they continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, and not a single person has the ability to blush over the issue. I lost year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and people respond by borrowing money from their children to build new psychiatric facilities in North Battleford, and then they publish obituaries proclaiming that their ignorant family members are up in heaven with Mary!!! People can’t find it in their hearts to even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. My best guess is that people are waiting for Jesus to return before they start to treat me with any respect or dignity, and good luck with that. People think they have the freedom in Christ to accuse others of lunacy and then work to have them arrested and tortured, they think themselves to be assured of heavenly rewards, but they confuse their immorality with immortality.

Click here to read the complete article