Schshschshchsch. -- The Gorn, "Arena", stardate 3046.2

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: And Yet Again

SubjectAuthor
* And Yet AgainTom Kunich
+- Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
+* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|`* Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
| +* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
| |`* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
| | `- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
| `* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  +* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |`* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | +* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |`* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | | `* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |  +* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  | |  |`* Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  | |  | `- Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  | |  `* Re: And Yet AgainAndre Jute
|  | |   `- Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  | `* Re: And Yet AgainAnn Kunich
|  |  +* Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
|  |  |+* Re: And Yet AgainTom Kunich
|  |  ||+- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski
|  |  ||+* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  |||`* Re: And Yet Againsms
|  |  ||| `* Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  |||  `* Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  |||   `- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
|  |  ||+- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  ||`- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  |`- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  +- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski
|  |  +* Re: And Yet Againfunkma...@hotmail.com
|  |  |`- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  |  +- Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|  |  `- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  `* Re: And Yet AgainJeff Liebermann
|   `- Re: And Yet AgainSepp Ruf
+- Re: And Yet AgainJohn B.
+- Re: And Yet Againrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
`- Re: And Yet AgainFrank Krygowski

Pages:12
Re: And Yet Again

<gkdb8hlq98q150cdlmmpcph4mssompj57a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56388&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56388

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: And Yet Again
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 20:57:46 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Thu, 19 May 2022 03:57 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 00:12:08 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inqbel@Safe-mail.net>
wrote:

>Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
>> Instead, I suggest
>> using:
>>
>> "Excess Mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to projection based
>> on previous years"
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
>>
>> "Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)"
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid> (May 10, 2022)
>>
>> The above graphs came from:

>Are you so nervous about your personal decisions that you need to sneak
>in unreliable data and selective (misleading) "death" categories to
>justify something? Single-digit numbers of weekly dead per million
>should have rung your warning bell that these cannot be the total
>all-causes numbers, but only (however farcically counted) "covid"
>deaths, as mentioned in the smaller print.

The link that I posted and to which I assume you are referring is for
EXCESS deaths, not weekly deaths:
<https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=%7EUSA>
I see single digit EXCESS deaths in the USA graph between Feb 28, 2021
and July 25, 2021. We did have such a low count between peaks caused
by variants. I don't know whether single digit EXCESS deaths under
10% are indicative of a data problem.

The bottom of the graph shows that the source for the data is:
"Human Mortality Database (2022), World Mortality Dataset (2022)"
<https://www.mortality.org>
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8331176/>
If you can find any irregularities in these datasets, I would be
interested.

>> "Explore the global situation"
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#explore-the-global-situation>
>> 1. Select a country. USA alone is sufficient.
>> 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest one of these to start:
>> - "Vaccine Doses, ICU patients, and confirmed deaths"
>> - "Excess Mortality %"
>> - "Confirmed Covid-19 Cases, deaths, Hospital Admissions..."
>>
>> To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
>> "Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
>> 1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
>> 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
>> Deaths".
>>
>> Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
>> in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
>> other way around.

>It's merely your assertion.

Agreed. I eyeballed the slopes of the graphs in order to determine
the location of the peaks. Do you need something better?

>And why select "World" even though it mixes
>two seasonally divergent hemispheres full of corrupt regimes?

My suggestion was "United States" and "World". I thought it would be
nice to compare how the USA is doing compared to the rest of the
planet. Yes, the seasons do have an effect on virus transmission.
However, I would expect the northern hemisphere to mirror the southern
hemisphere because the seasons are at opposite times of the year. The
populations are different, but there would still be some smoothing of
any peaks that you might consider to be "divergent". As for corrupt
regimes, I'm not interested in politics in this discussion.

>In my experience, it was massive bombardment with masterfully crafted
>media propaganda, the promise of blatantly tyrannical social
>restrictions ending, and existential financial coercion that caused
>mostly healthy, younger people I spoke to to get experimentally
>injected. Whereas developments of comparatively sensible types of
>conventional vaccines were intentionally ignored, cluelessly ridiculed,
>politically smeared, and eventually shot down with legal threats:
><https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/billionaire-who-invented-covid-vaccines-25600850>

Forgive me but I'm not an expert in propaganda, social restrictions,
financial coercion etc. If there is any connection between these and
excess Covid-19 deaths, I really don't care. I just take the results,
which including politically motivated manipulations, undercounting,
stupid errors, and other accusations, and work with the results. Where
possible, I try to compensate for these anomalies. I'm sure you can
find someone else with which to discuss conspiracy theories.

>> More at:
>> <https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus>
>
>How come you'd suddenly forget to follow the money trail when it comes
>to contemporary forms of induced cults?

Which money trail? Notice I didn't say "what" money trail. I'm sure
there's plenty of evidence, both real and manufactured, that shows
money changing hands involving Covid=19. This varies from payment for
services and vaccines, to stimulus packages that look very much like
corporate welfare. To document, demonstrate and prove these money
transfers would require more research time than I'm willing to
consume.

>> [ About 30 mins wasted, mostly on trying make the CDC graph show
>> something interesting. ]

>Blaming the CDC is fine, as is blaming yourself.

Give the CDC a little credit. The original excess deaths graph was
contrived when Pres Trump was busy doing battle with the CDC. For
example:
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2021/01/24/cdc-director-agency-was-muzzled-under-trump/>
I've noticed that there were also some unrelated programs which
suddenly stopped posting data when trump took office in 2017. I don't
know what happened, but I suspect there was some manipulation of funds
from the top.

I don't want to blame myself until I read your charges and/or formal
indictment. If you have a list of damages and my grievous misdeeds,
you might find something for which I might be blamed. Until then, I
would appreciate it if you be a little more specific in your search
for a suitable culprit.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: And Yet Again

<c3gb8hl3gl3c2mpgtcjqinhtorvih5njrg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56389&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56389

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:07:32 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:07 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:00:42 -0700 (PDT), Ann Kunich
<elizabethannie.47@gmail.com> wrote:

>As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail. They simply put me in an infinite loop when I attempt to sign in. When I contacted the chat, then told me that I have to use Chrome and not Edge. They seem unaware that the latest update I received from Microsoft purposely forbids the installation of Chrome and simply tells me that it cannot be installed. On chance that it might be a virus I used three antivirus programs and they all came up that my system is as clean as a whistle. So this is external and not in my computer.

I have Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Brave, Vivaldi, and Yandex browsers
installed on my Windoze 10 desktop and laptop. They all work just
fine. Well, I'm having problems with Yandex possibly due to the Putin
powered search engine. I have a similar arrangement (with fewer
browsers) installed on various customers machines. I do know of some
minor issues with coexistence between browsers, but nothing that would
prevent the browser from starting.

>Also there was a program that had been installed into my computer that used an icon that looked exactly like the Edge icon and was some sort of browser called "waverider" or some such. Since I did not install this I would like to know how it and several other programs got into my program. Especially since I have a VPN and antivirus programs running.

3rd notice. Uninstall it. It's malware an is probably responsible
for some of your computers odd behavior:
"What Is Wave Browser? Should I Remove It?"
<https://www.technewstoday.com/wave-browser/>
"Wave browser is potentially malicious software in the form of a
browser that comes with many security risks."

>At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my lawyer. At the moment even the spelling correction program won't work properly - it tells me that account is spelled improperly,

Right. The first step to solving a problem is to blame someone. The
2nd step is to sue them.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: And Yet Again

<4989d867-5869-4ce8-b37b-13fe13e45b2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56391&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56391

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:26 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 9:00:45 AM UTC-5, elizabet...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 10:28:11 PM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > russ... farted:
> > > You are using The Mirror as your support?
> > No, but next time, I'll see if I can find a first-page results link in
> > Sorbian Swedish, hidden under walls of script and geofencing, to serve
> > trolls better.
> As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail.

Tommy, or Elizabeth, or Ann, or whatever you are today or yesterday. You should be a left wing liberal like me. Yeah. Google and Yahoo and Microsoft don't care about me and don't destroy my Yahoo or Google or Microsoft accounts. Edge works fine for me. Always has. Yahoo works fine for me. Always has. Google works fine for me. Always has. I guess these seditious mind implanting fascist companies only care about destroying you. Sundar Pichai and Satya Nadella are right now plotting how to destroy you Tommy. You had better hide in the basement tonight. They are going to get you.

> They simply put me in an infinite loop when I attempt to sign in. When I contacted the chat, then told me that I have to use Chrome and not Edge. They seem unaware that the latest update I received from Microsoft purposely forbids the installation of Chrome and simply tells me that it cannot be installed. On chance that it might be a virus I used three antivirus programs and they all came up that my system is as clean as a whistle. So this is external and not in my computer.
>
> Also there was a program that had been installed into my computer that used an icon that looked exactly like the Edge icon and was some sort of browser called "waverider" or some such. Since I did not install this I would like to know how it and several other programs got into my program. Especially since I have a VPN and antivirus programs running.
>
> At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my lawyer. At the moment even the spelling correction program won't work properly - it tells me that account is spelled improperly,

OK, I know this is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. But Tommy, take these computer browsing questions to a computer forum. I am sure Google has many of them. They can solve your computer problems.

Re: And Yet Again

<5743fcb8-2300-44cc-9863-9fa179c0e176n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56392&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56392

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:48 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 9:56:41 AM UTC-5, cycl...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:17:42 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > Kunich account wrote:
> >
> > > At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it
> > > is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my
> > > lawyer.
> > Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
> > Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
> > carbon-brakes equipped sports car.
> The updated Edge I have is totally different from the one I was using a couple of weeks ago. But the Yahoo chat people simply aren't interested in fixing the problem. I wonder how much of this is an intercompany Google/Microsoft spat and how much of it is Google being rather pissed at me for pointing out that they are lying to the public by simply not showing the honest results of searches. I still have not been able to find Fauci's saying that while everyone else was going broke he made $9 million. And one of the latest reports is that Fauci in fact ended up becoming a holder in Pfizer and he has made over $30 million now.

Pfizer stock was $30.97 on March 1, 2020. Today, May 18, 2022, it is at $50.40. 62.7% rise in 2 years 2.5 months. So for Fauci to make $30 million as you claim Tommy, he would have had to buy 1,544,004 stocks on March 1, 2020 at the closing price of $30.97, and sell them today at the closing price of $50.40. His bankroll, total investment on March 1, 2020, would have been $47,817,807. Apparently Dr. Fauci made a whole lot of money to fund that big of a purchase in Pfizer stock.

I am leaving out taxes on Dr. Fauci's $30 million Pfizer profit. 15% Federal capital gains tax since he held it over one year. Washington DC where Dr. Fauci lives has a 8.95% income tax rate at its top. So about 24% taxes Dr. Fauci paid. Tommy did not say if the $30 million profit from Pfizer was before or after taxes.

But if its before taxes, then Dr. Fauci only netted about 22.8 million. If its after taxes, then Dr. Fauci would have had to buy 2,031,584 shares of Pfizer at $30.97 on March 1, 2020 for a total bankroll of $62,918,167. My oh my, Dr. Fauci must have been rolling in cash to fund that kind of purchase. He must have been hobnobbing with Bill and Warren at Jackson Hole when they get together to trade billions and plot Jewish space lasers mind control.

> You know - the same guy that insists that the vaccines are perfectly safe (despite an intercompany report from Pfizer obtained with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, that shows thousands of deaths from the vaccine. That 100% of the pregnant women that took this vaccine had either spontaneous abortions or still births. That of the children under 12 that were accidently administered the vaccine that a quarter of them were killed from it.) But I'm sure that Frank, Scharf, Russell and Flunky are willing to tell Pfizer they were making a mistake with their intercompany report and John is willing to say it is a lie because he can't find it on Google.
>
> ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.

Re: And Yet Again

<ab1d5338-df89-40b8-a12d-320a7a2d3e87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56394&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56394

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 19 May 2022 04:51 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 11:01:46 AM UTC-5, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:00:45 AM UTC-4, elizabet...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > As a funny aside - Google apparently pissed off at me for spreading the truth, has screwed up my access to Yahoo mail and Gmail. They simply put me in an infinite loop when I attempt to sign in.
> Yes sparky, be paranoid. They _are_ out to get you...just you.
> > When I contacted the chat, then told me that I have to use Chrome and not Edge. They seem unaware that the latest update I received from Microsoft purposely forbids the installation of Chrome and simply tells me that it cannot be installed.
> lol....sure. I'm using chrome on both my home laptop and my office workstation, both running the latest updates of windows 10. I also just got a _new_ Latitude 3320 laptop for work

You work?????????? Tommy doesn't work.

> with windows 11 last week. I'm running chrome on that too. Microsoft not only doesn't disallow chrome, but by law they can't as a result of the antitrust lawsuit filed by Netscape back in 1996.
> > On chance that it might be a virus I used three antivirus programs and they all came up that my system is as clean as a whistle. So this is external and not in my computer.
> You're correct. It's external to your computer. Try turning it off, then look closely at the screen. That reflection you see is the problem.

Re: And Yet Again

<6144cd11-ffe1-4750-b77b-b9b6df5e3557n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56397&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56397

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:03:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 19 May 2022 05:03 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:39:04 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2022 19:34:00 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
> wrote:
> >On 5/18/2022 4:28 PM, John B. wrote:

> were

> >> "ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine"!!!
> >>
> >> I find that amazing as my browsers offer several search options, such
> >> as:
> >> Bing
> >> Google
> >> DuckDuckGo
> >> Ecosin
> >
> >Tom is wrong of course™. You are correct.
> >
> >You can select which search engine you want your browser to use. In the
> >Chrome browser go to chrome://settings/search and choose one of five
> >search engines.
> >
> >And of course Fauci has no Pfizer holdings. Nor does the fund he is
> >invested in have any Pfizer holdings
> ><https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/fund/aweix/holdings>.
> https://tinyurl.com/mwj9fww5
> seems to be a recount of a statement that Dr. Fauci made available to
> the U.S. Senate.
> 'Family Investment assets seems to be $10.,5 million, and investment
> income seems to be $794,389... about 7% income on investments? I
> believe that a 10% return is considered "good" in the U.S. on
> investments.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund has returned 10.09% annual compound return over the past 30 years.
http://www.lazyportfolioetf.com/etf/vanguard-total-stock-market-vti/

Google says the S&P 500 index has a 10.5% annual return from 1957 to 2021.

With Dr. Fauci's 7.56% return, it depends on whether that is before or after taxes. Dr. Fauci lives in Washington DC. 15% federal capital gains taxes on investments over one year. Plus 8.95% Washington DC taxes on high earners. 23.95%. So if it is net investment income after taxes, then his gross would have been $794,389 / .7605 = $1,044,561. 10.44% annual gross return. Pretty darn close to the 10.09% and 10.5% I listed above.

Re: And Yet Again

<3hkb8h1knk0skuiblj2aciej2315gg554t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56404&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56404

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 22:24:17 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Thu, 19 May 2022 05:24 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:17:39 +0200, Sepp Ruf <inqbel@Safe-mail.net>
wrote:

>Kunich account wrote:
>
>> At the moment I have absolutely no access to my mail accounts and it
>> is interfering with my business. I suppose I will have to call my
>> lawyer.

>Almost guaranteed to lose you more money, and nerves, than any Sri
>Lankan IT guy Jeff might be talked into sending to you in a
>carbon-brakes equipped sports car.

Close. The IT guys are mostly from Pakistan and only a few brake shoe
factories use carbon fiber:

"How Carbon Fiber Brake Pads are Made In Local Factory || How Car
Brake Pads are Recycle in Pakistan"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL031aSTSuI>

"Ever Seen Before How Motorcycle Brake Shoe & Brake Linings are
Manufactured in a Factory"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3QkXJWKIKI>

"How to make Car Brake Shoe in Local Factory | complete process"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnvaHVqhu_k>

"How Motorcycle Brake Shoe and Brake Linings are made in Local
Factory"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=487z1HKyWos>

"Ever Wonder How Car Brake Shoe & Lining Tables are Made in Local
Factory || Complete Process"
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-S6-ILzvHc>

If the shoe fits, try not to bite down on it.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: And Yet Again

<2rqb8hlua6vkm7buf5403qa3eisgutnbnk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56411&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56411

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 14:07:37 +0700
References: <t616jo$r3b$1@gioia.aioe.org> <d64cccf1-488f-47f2-bfe8-82542450f7e2n@googlegroups.com> <t62057$6sf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <f6986ae3-087f-43fd-a3f6-5f4d53fe195fn@googlegroups.com> <t62v63$1p61$2@gioia.aioe.org> <560fe366-440e-4f34-914e-c32ede0645d0n@googlegroups.com> <6pva8hp1u7ndum9j0iqo7jl4ib7j33h0fv@4ax.com> <t64aaq$6t1$1@dont-email.me> <rqdb8hptueeqma54ue5t857u90evhufun1@4ax.com> <6144cd11-ffe1-4750-b77b-b9b6df5e3557n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:07 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:03:55 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:39:04 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 19:34:00 -0700, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
>> wrote:

>> were

>> >Tom is wrong of course™. You are correct.
>> >
>> >You can select which search engine you want your browser to use. In the
>> >Chrome browser go to chrome://settings/search and choose one of five
>> >search engines.
>> >
>> >And of course Fauci has no Pfizer holdings. Nor does the fund he is
>> >invested in have any Pfizer holdings
>> ><https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/fund/aweix/holdings>.
>> https://tinyurl.com/mwj9fww5
>> seems to be a recount of a statement that Dr. Fauci made available to
>> the U.S. Senate.
>> 'Family Investment assets seems to be $10.,5 million, and investment
>> income seems to be $794,389... about 7% income on investments? I
>> believe that a 10% return is considered "good" in the U.S. on
>> investments.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>
>Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund has returned 10.09% annual compound return over the past 30 years.
>http://www.lazyportfolioetf.com/etf/vanguard-total-stock-market-vti/
>
>Google says the S&P 500 index has a 10.5% annual return from 1957 to 2021.
>
>With Dr. Fauci's 7.56% return, it depends on whether that is before or after taxes. Dr. Fauci lives in Washington DC. 15% federal capital gains taxes on investments over one year. Plus 8.95% Washington DC taxes on high earners. 23.95%. So if it is net investment income after taxes, then his gross would have been $794,389 / .7605 = $1,044,561. 10.44% annual gross return. Pretty darn close to the 10.09% and 10.5% I listed above.

Certainly. I was mainly "arguing" against Tommy's hoop-a-lah regarding
Fauci. Sure he's got a bunch of money, sure he makes money on the
money he has invested. But, on a percentage basis, I think I did
better (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: And Yet Again

<pcpb8htmtsvc0fpkume6get8fcgctb8tt0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56412&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56412

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 00:19:44 -0700
References: <4bd2851a-183a-4eea-9f95-992914470a5cn@googlegroups.com> <c1b2a6fa-7a57-4200-a9df-e72862328a8fn@googlegroups.com> <h1k58h5taiks4f1e6g4ii9q92m95kbmvsc@4ax.com> <t616jo$r3b$1@gioia.aioe.org> <d64cccf1-488f-47f2-bfe8-82542450f7e2n@googlegroups.com> <t62057$6sf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <f6986ae3-087f-43fd-a3f6-5f4d53fe195fn@googlegroups.com> <t62v63$1p61$2@gioia.aioe.org> <560fe366-440e-4f34-914e-c32ede0645d0n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Thu, 19 May 2022 07:19 UTC

<cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>ALL of the browsers use the Google search engine so changing browsers cannot offer you different results.

Not really. Many use Bing as their main source. For example, Yahoo
uses Bing as it's sole search source. What's really happening is that
everyone is using everyone else's data, as in "search aggregator" or
"metasearch engine":

"Try the Best Metasearch Engines List of 2022"
<https://aofirs.org/articles/metasearch-engines>

For example, DuckDuckGo gets it's results from Bing (but not Google),
it's own bot:
<https://help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/results/duckduckbot/>
and over 400 other sources:
<https://help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/results/sources/>
"DuckDuckGo gets its results from over four hundred sources."

In many cases, the data is owned by various government agencies,
companies and organizations. Google, Bing, and other search engines
just make the data easy to search and display in a presentable manner.
For example
Google Public Data:
<https://www.google.com/publicdata/directory>
Note that this also includes map data, publications, research, and
whatever else might look like a searchable database. Type Bicycle
into this database search and a few interesting items appear:
<https://datasetsearch.research.google.com>
Unfortunately, many such databases are mostly used for marketing
research, which is usually NOT free.

It's rare these days to find a search engine that only uses a single
source. Maybe for local searches, but that's about it.

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: And Yet Again

<t65g1v$tsg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56422&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56422

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:17:50 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Thu, 19 May 2022 13:17 UTC

funk... opined:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:15:51 AM UTC-4, Sepp Ruf wrote:
>> funk... opined:

>>> The data in our links
>> Had you been more specific about which of "Your" lacking axis text
>> labels I supposedly misinterpreted, I might have taken another look.
>
> No, you wouldn't.

Easy to prove you wrong. Jeff's response was serious enough for me to
= Mega. I'll blame Napoleon, of course.

Re: And Yet Again

<t65hu1$1qk9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56423&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56423

From: inq...@Safe-mail.net (Sepp Ruf)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:49:53 +0200
 by: Sepp Ruf - Thu, 19 May 2022 13:49 UTC

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2022 00:12:08 +0200, Sepp Ruf:

>>> To compare vaccine doses and confirmed deaths, go to:
>>> "Covid-19 vaccine doses and confirmed deaths"
>>> <https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations>
>>> 1. Select counties. I suggest "United States" and "World".
>>> 2. Select a "Metric". I suggest "Vaccine Doses and Confirmed
>>> Deaths".
>>>
>>> Notice that the rapid increases in vaccine doses occurs AFTER a surge
>>> in deaths, not before. Deaths cause people to get vaccinated, not the
>>> other way around.
>
>> It's merely your assertion.
>
> Agreed. I eyeballed the slopes of the graphs in order to determine
> the location of the peaks. Do you need something better?

Just the peaks? Select central-policies "Israel" instead of commingled
"World" data, move the date pointer to the apparent start of the
campaigns July 30, 2021 and Dec 30, 2021.

Re: And Yet Again

<ddbf41ac-8284-4177-9281-3e88b9fd342bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56439&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56439

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 11:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 19 May 2022 18:01 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 6:18:00 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> funk... opined:
> > On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 10:15:51 AM UTC-4, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> >> funk... opined:
> >> Had you been more specific about which of "Your" lacking axis text
> >> labels I supposedly misinterpreted, I might have taken another look.
> >
> > No, you wouldn't.
> Easy to prove you wrong. Jeff's response was serious enough for me to
> = Mega. I'll blame Napoleon, of course.
This is the mental illness of Flunky, when he has no one to argue with he invents it.

Re: And Yet Again

<fbefa76a-8182-42ec-8b7c-79bebea90c03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56443&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56443

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 12:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 19 May 2022 19:18 UTC

On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 2:01:39 PM UTC-4, cycl...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 6:18:00 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
> > funk... opined:
> > >
> > > No, you wouldn't.
> > Easy to prove you wrong. Jeff's response was serious enough for me to
> > = Mega. I'll blame Napoleon, of course.
> This is the mental illness of Flunky, when he has no one to argue with he invents it.
Speaking of inventing things, tell us again how you managed to get a BA from Chabot - when they don't offer BAs.

Re: And Yet Again

<52f6a664-776c-4b35-8261-2171781e88ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56513&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56513

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 09:12:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 20 May 2022 16:12 UTC

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 4:46:52 PM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> As opposed to you magatard qanons eagerly slurping every bit of right-wing ejaculate spurted in your general direction - you've got some on your face, sepp.
>
> Look out sepp! Here comes another load for you!!!

Worry about your virility much then, you disgusting little man, Anonymous Flunky?

Re: And Yet Again

<282429d3-9139-4daf-94eb-20a61c8e15adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=56521&group=rec.bicycles.tech#56521

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 20 May 2022 17:48 UTC

On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 9:12:18 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 4:46:52 PM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > As opposed to you magatard qanons eagerly slurping every bit of right-wing ejaculate spurted in your general direction - you've got some on your face, sepp.
> >
> > Look out sepp! Here comes another load for you!!!
> >
> Worry about your virility much then, you disgusting little man, Anonymous Flunky?

It is pretty clear what he does with his evenings and who he buys with his spare money if ever he gets any. His anger appears to be directed at the point that no one is going to allow Biden to pay off Flunky's bills. So he is enraged. He thinks that I should do so.