I have not yet begun to byte!

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

SubjectAuthor
* Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.Andre Jute
`* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's theTom Kunich
 `* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's theAndre Jute
  `* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's theTom Kunich
   `* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's theAndre Jute
    `* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's theTom Kunich
     +- Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.John B.
     `* Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's therussellseaton1@yahoo.com
      `- Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.John B.

1
Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<33075113-55af-4dbc-9e4d-bb58e60ffad3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57339&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57339

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 06:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 31 May 2022 13:18 UTC

Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/05/30/babylon-bee-headlines-that-have-come-true-n2607773

If you have a humor shortfall, give it a miss.

Andre Jute
Didn't Twitter and Facebook ban the Babylon Bee for being more amusing than they are?

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<e6485a80-8d67-4272-bd63-f16beb3cf40fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57343&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57343

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 08:04:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the
Complete List.
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 31 May 2022 15:04 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 6:18:51 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.
>
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/05/30/babylon-bee-headlines-that-have-come-true-n2607773
>
> If you have a humor shortfall, give it a miss.
>
> Andre Jute
> Didn't Twitter and Facebook ban the Babylon Bee for being more amusing than they are?

The far radical left like the ugly five can see the train approaching and seem to be playing chicken on the train tracks saying that it is a blue train and not a red. Republican black videos are flooding the YouTube and Rumble with actual knowledge bases of what the left has been and is still doing to black Americans. "Hey man, if you don't vote for me you ain't black!" "I don't want my children growing up in a racial jungle:" Imagine the effects on blacks when they discover that Roots was a whimsical lie perpetrated by leftist Hollywood as nothing more than a slur on Republicans? As late as the 1970's the KKK was still largely in control of the Congress and rather than improving education and making job training and jobs available to blacks, held them on the Plantation with welfare programs and blame everything on the white man stories. If the Democrats are so enlightened tell us why they all live in gated communities where blacks aren't allowed? Biden was the errand boy of the KKK controlled Senate and loved every minute of it.

Biden on Obama: "The first clean black politician'".

Why would I be held responsible for slavery which ended 150 years before I was born? Most especially when the Slav race from which the word "Slave" comes from were enslaved for six centuries? Why do you suppose that cops are extremely careful of the people that commit major crimes in elevated numbers? Is it any surprise that because of this fear that mistakes are made?

Whites did NOT go to Africa to enslave blacks. They went to buy blacks from other blacks. And the white shippers died in the same numbers as the blacks they were transporting. Ever hear of this thing called Malaria which was deadly to whites and for which blacks had a tolerance?

Frank's world is collapsing and he tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one. Russell is losing his way. He must be the world's worst accountant since he cannot do simple math for us. Flunky remains the cowardly lion. Scharf is a man no one likes. Especially the voters. John already said that he is dying from a heart condition and he comes here only to argue since he can find any proof he wants on Google. A nobody with nowhere to go and no time to do it.

The Truth Will Out and indeed it is in the process of doing so and the scum of the Earth will never again regain the power they presently hold through election fraud.

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<a1175b1d-73f5-44e2-a8b9-b6b55726d3dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57360&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57360

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
Complete List.
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 31 May 2022 23:02 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:04:50 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Frank's world is collapsing and he tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one. Russell is losing his way. He must be the world's worst accountant since he cannot do simple math for us. Flunky remains the cowardly lion. Scharf is a man no one likes. Especially the voters. John already said that he is dying from a heart condition and he comes here only to argue since he can find any proof he wants on Google. A nobody with nowhere to go and no time to do it.
>
> The Truth Will Out and indeed it is in the process of doing so and the scum of the Earth will never again regain the power they presently hold through election fraud.

Not so sure about that, Tom. History is, if anything, cyclical.

"Frank ... tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one."

The problem with psychopathic fanatics like Franki-boy is his inability to see himself as others perceive him. And then he wants to be a "spokesman for bicycles". Just as well I put the kibosh on that ambition.

I'm Andre Jute and I approve of this message.

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<b3aef057-6306-4401-8c49-72821ff8ff3dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57389&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57389

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 08:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
Complete List.
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:44 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:02:33 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The Truth Will Out and indeed it is in the process of doing so and the scum of the Earth will never again regain the power they presently hold through election fraud.
> >
> Not so sure about that, Tom. History is, if anything, cyclical.
> >
> "Frank ... tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one."
> >
> The problem with psychopathic fanatics like Franki-boy is his inability to see himself as others perceive him. And then he wants to be a "spokesman for bicycles". Just as well I put the kibosh on that ambition.
> >
> I'm Andre Jute and I approve of this message.

Aside from our foreign members and Andrew and myself, most of the fanatical five are here strictly to make trouble. That is their goal in life and what do you suppose they are going to do with the Democrat Party hzs destroyed itself? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3chAE6YvU Does that look like a millionaire black narrator?

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<af6bbd9e-5d6f-45f4-b60f-6a50ccd922ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57391&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57391

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:14:02 -0700 (PDT)
Complete List.
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 18:14 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 4:44:55 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > "Frank ... tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one."
> > >
> > The problem with psychopathic fanatics like Franki-boy is his inability to see himself as others perceive him. And then he wants to be a "spokesman for bicycles". Just as well I put the kibosh on that ambition.
> > >
> > I'm Andre Jute and I approve of this message.
> Aside from our foreign members and Andrew and myself, most of the fanatical five are here strictly to make trouble. That is their goal in life and what do you suppose they are going to do with the Democrat Party hzs destroyed itself? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3chAE6YvU Does that look like a millionaire black narrator?

Now that was funny! "I was a Democrat until I got a job and a bank account. Heh-heh. --- AJ

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<1f96ecf5-bbcd-41fc-b36e-3378cddddda9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57392&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57392

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
Complete List.
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 20:07 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:14:05 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 4:44:55 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Not so sure about that, Tom. History is, if anything, cyclical.
> > > >
> > > "Frank ... tells us that a friend of his fell down and died from his injuries at a stop. But although it was a head injury for which helmets are at least partially effective, that he is glad his friend wasn't wearing one."
> > > >
> > > The problem with psychopathic fanatics like Franki-boy is his inability to see himself as others perceive him. And then he wants to be a "spokesman for bicycles". Just as well I put the kibosh on that ambition.
> > > >
> > > I'm Andre Jute and I approve of this message.
> > Aside from our foreign members and Andrew and myself, most of the fanatical five are here strictly to make trouble. That is their goal in life and what do you suppose they are going to do with the Democrat Party hzs destroyed itself? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3chAE6YvU Does that look like a millionaire black narrator?
> >
> Now that was funny! "I was a Democrat until I got a job and a bank account. Heh-heh. --- AJ
Well it pisses me off that the freakish five here will do anything to keep blacks on the plantation. During Trump, the entire world was improving day to day. All minority employment was improving. This is what the freaky five hated. They are so low on the totem pole that they must of needs look down on someone. What in the world are they going to do when a black truck sriver is more well off then they are?

I just got back from the grocery store and there was a FRANK there. While standing in the checkout line I started putting my goceried on the table. And this guy who is wearinbg a child's mask that is pulled down below his nose says, "You're supposed to stay six feet away. You must have voted for Trump." I ignored the ass who if he was so excited about distance could have simply moved up 6 feet since the line was empty except for a woman getting her groceries bagged at the end of the counter 12 feet away. Then he says, "I have a heart condition and I just had covid" Now you have to think about this sort of thing for a second. If he was so worried about catching covid AFTER he had it which give's you 24 times the protection of the vaccine, why isn't he aware of this? Surely the doctor would have told him that he is now safe. Then he said, "Since I've just gotten over covid, what if I cough on you." I said, "Go right ahead, I've been in science all of my life and know bullshit when I hear it." So he coughed in my direction as if he could even spread covid after getting over it. That seemed to make him madder and he looked like he was going to take a swing at me. I looked him in the eye and the checker asked him to pay for his groceries. At that moment I realized that he hadn't moved up because he would have been closer to the black lady who by then was walking away. Again you have to think about this - he claims to have a heart condition but is willing to start a fight which he would have lost in 3 seconds. I wouldn't even have had to hit him. I could simply have broken his wrist with one hand. in the limited space in that line he couldn't have gotten away from my grasp. If you look at Frank's comments you can plainly see that he must have been in line ahead of me.

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<94tf9hp1ki63iacactkbnf24s156p3s8pe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57404&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57404

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 06:26:39 +0700
 by: John B. - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 23:26 UTC

On Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:14:05 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

>the KKK controlled Senate and loved every minute of it.

>> > Aside from our foreign members and Andrew and myself, most of the fanatical five are here strictly to make trouble. That is their goal in life and what do you suppose they are going to do with the Democrat Party hzs destroyed itself? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3chAE6YvU Does that look like a millionaire black narrator?
>> >
>> Now that was funny! "I was a Democrat until I got a job and a bank account. Heh-heh. --- AJ
>Well it pisses me off that the freakish five here will do anything to keep blacks on the plantation. During Trump, the entire world was improving day to day. All minority employment was improving. This is what the freaky five hated. They are so low on the totem pole that they must of needs look down on someone. What in the world are they going to do when a black truck sriver is more well off then they are?
>
>I just got back from the grocery store and there was a FRANK there. While standing in the checkout line I started putting my goceried on the table. And this guy who is wearinbg a child's mask that is pulled down below his nose says, "You're supposed to stay six feet away. You must have voted for Trump." I ignored the ass who if he was so excited about distance could have simply moved up 6 feet since the line was empty except for a woman getting her groceries bagged at the end of the counter 12 feet away. Then he says, "I have a heart condition and I just had covid" Now you have to think about this sort of thing for a second. If he was so worried about catching covid AFTER he had it which give's you 24 times the protection of the vaccine, why isn't he aware of this? Surely the doctor would have told him that he is now safe. Then he said, "Since I've just gotten over covid, what if I cough on you." I said, "Go right ahead, I've been in science all of my life and know bullshit when I
>hear it." So he coughed in my direction as if he could even spread covid after getting over it. That seemed to make him madder and he looked like he was going to take a swing at me. I looked him in the eye and the checker asked him to pay for his groceries. At that moment I realized that he hadn't moved up because he would have been closer to the black lady who by then was walking away. Again you have to think about this - he claims to have a heart condition but is willing to start a fight which he would have lost in 3 seconds. I wouldn't even have had to hit him. I could simply have broken his wrist with one hand. in the limited space in that line he couldn't have gotten away from my grasp. If you look at Frank's comments you can plainly see that he must have been in line ahead of me.

"the freakish five here will do anything to keep blacks on the
plantation"???

I really like that as I assume that I am a member of the "freakish
five" and I live in Thailand where Caucasians are the minority. and
there are essentially no "blacks".

Ah Tommy you really are more fun to watch then a chicken fight.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<fd2c7ded-687c-4fbd-9be0-0fe5aa0b5604n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57415&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57415

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 00:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Complete List.
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 07:42 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 3:08:00 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:14:05 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > Aside from our foreign members and Andrew and myself, most of the fanatical five are here strictly to make trouble. That is their goal in life and what do you suppose they are going to do with the Democrat Party hzs destroyed itself? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3chAE6YvU Does that look like a millionaire black narrator?
> > >
> > Now that was funny! "I was a Democrat until I got a job and a bank account. Heh-heh. --- AJ
> Well it pisses me off that the freakish five here will do anything to keep blacks on the plantation. During Trump, the entire world was improving day to day. All minority employment was improving. This is what the freaky five hated. They are so low on the totem pole that they must of needs look down on someone. What in the world are they going to do when a black truck sriver is more well off then they are?
>
> I just got back from the grocery store and there was a FRANK there. While standing in the checkout line I started putting my goceried on the table. And this guy who is wearinbg a child's mask that is pulled down below his nose says, "You're supposed to stay six feet away. You must have voted for Trump." I ignored the ass who if he was so excited about distance could have simply moved up 6 feet since the line was empty except for a woman getting her groceries bagged at the end of the counter 12 feet away. Then he says, "I have a heart condition and I just had covid" Now you have to think about this sort of thing for a second. If he was so worried about catching covid AFTER he had it which give's you 24 times the protection of the vaccine, why isn't he aware of this? Surely the doctor would have told him that he is now safe. Then he said, "Since I've just gotten over covid, what if I cough on you." I said, "Go right ahead, I've been in science all of my life and know bullshit when I hear it." So he coughed in my direction as if he could even spread covid after getting over it. That seemed to make him madder and he looked like he was going to take a swing at me. I looked him in the eye and the checker asked him to pay for his groceries. At that moment I realized that he hadn't moved up because he would have been closer to the black lady who by then was walking away. Again you have to think about this - he claims to have a heart condition but is willing to start a fight which he would have lost in 3 seconds. I wouldn't even have had to hit him. I could simply have broken his wrist with one hand. in the limited space in that line he couldn't have gotten away from my grasp. If you look at Frank's comments you can plainly see that he must have been in line ahead of me.

I've been going to the grocery store for a few years now. I've never almost gotten into any fights walking the aisles finding my groceries, or standing in the checkout line to pay for my groceries. But then again, I'm not like Tommy. But no one is.

Some information from the CDC about resistance to Covid after being infected and having the vaccine. Not 24 times as Tommy lies.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/vaccine-induced-immunity.html

Re: Dozens of Babylon Bee Headlines Have Come True. Here's the Complete List.

<uurg9h92h7mqjfiboco5hvua2jrfkvb2oj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57418&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57418

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 15:13:16 +0700
References: <33075113-55af-4dbc-9e4d-bb58e60ffad3n@googlegroups.com> <e6485a80-8d67-4272-bd63-f16beb3cf40fn@googlegroups.com> <a1175b1d-73f5-44e2-a8b9-b6b55726d3dfn@googlegroups.com> <b3aef057-6306-4401-8c49-72821ff8ff3dn@googlegroups.com> <af6bbd9e-5d6f-45f4-b60f-6a50ccd922ean@googlegroups.com> <1f96ecf5-bbcd-41fc-b36e-3378cddddda9n@googlegroups.com> <fd2c7ded-687c-4fbd-9be0-0fe5aa0b5604n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 08:13 UTC

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 00:42:41 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 3:08:00 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

>of the KKK controlled Senate and loved every minute of it.

>> > Now that was funny! "I was a Democrat until I got a job and a bank account. Heh-heh. --- AJ
>> Well it pisses me off that the freakish five here will do anything to keep blacks on the plantation. During Trump, the entire world was improving day to day. All minority employment was improving. This is what the freaky five hated. They are so low on the totem pole that they must of needs look down on someone. What in the world are they going to do when a black truck sriver is more well off then they are?
>>
>> I just got back from the grocery store and there was a FRANK there. While standing in the checkout line I started putting my goceried on the table. And this guy who is wearinbg a child's mask that is pulled down below his nose says, "You're supposed to stay six feet away. You must have voted for Trump." I ignored the ass who if he was so excited about distance could have simply moved up 6 feet since the line was empty except for a woman getting her groceries bagged at the end of the counter 12 feet away. Then he says, "I have a heart condition and I just had covid" Now you have to think about this sort of thing for a second. If he was so worried about catching covid AFTER he had it which give's you 24 times the protection of the vaccine, why isn't he aware of this? Surely the doctor would have told him that he is now safe. Then he said, "Since I've just gotten over covid, what if I cough on you." I said, "Go right ahead, I've been in science all of my life and know bullshit when I
>hear it." So he coughed in my direction as if he could even spread covid after getting over it. That seemed to make him madder and he looked like he was going to take a swing at me. I looked him in the eye and the checker asked him to pay for his groceries. At that moment I realized that he hadn't moved up because he would have been closer to the black lady who by then was walking away. Again you have to think about this - he claims to have a heart condition but is willing to start a fight which he would have lost in 3 seconds. I wouldn't even have had to hit him. I could simply have broken his wrist with one hand. in the limited space in that line he couldn't have gotten away from my grasp. If you look at Frank's comments you can plainly see that he must have been in line ahead of me.
>

>I've been going to the grocery store for a few years now. I've never almost gotten into any fights walking the aisles finding my groceries, or standing in the checkout line to pay for my groceries. But then again, I'm not like Tommy. But no one is.

Well, perhaps... But after all Tommy lives in California which used to
be referred to as "the land of the Fruits and the Nuts". Perhaps they
do fight over grocery store counters?

--
Cheers,

John B.