The meek are contesting the will.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

SubjectAuthor
* Is Frank Crying Wolf?Tom Kunich
+* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?Frank Krygowski
|+* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?AMuzi
||+- Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?Frank Krygowski
||`* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?Tom Kunich
|| +- Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?Frank Krygowski
|| `- Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
|`* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?John B.
| `* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
|  `- Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?John B.
`* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
 `* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?John B.
  `* Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?russellseaton1@yahoo.com
   `- Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?John B.

1
Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<8d8da1a9-00de-4596-b670-84934af6fce3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57174&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57174

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 07:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is Frank Crying Wolf?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 29 May 2022 14:10 UTC

Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,

Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20 children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew was insane and which nothing was done for. But the mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as dangerous to his health.
'
Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a bell about Texas, open borders and murders?

I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon enough so that his whimpering can change from communist propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot himself like so many others?

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<t70cmb$7en$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57206&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57206

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 14:06:02 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 29 May 2022 18:06 UTC

On 5/29/2022 10:10 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,
>
> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20 children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew was insane and which nothing was done for. But the mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as dangerous to his health.
> '
> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a bell about Texas, open borders and murders?
>
> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon enough so that his whimpering can change from communist propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot himself like so many others?

I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.

Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<t70f2f$odd$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57215&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57215

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 13:46:39 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Sun, 29 May 2022 18:46 UTC

On 5/29/2022 1:06 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 5/29/2022 10:10 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths
>> by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank
>> would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost
>> 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000
>> prople will die from it,
>>
>> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and
>> painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20
>> children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew
>> was insane and which nothing was done for. But the
>> mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying
>> from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as
>> dangerous to his health.
>> '
>> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible
>> for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His
>> mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a
>> bell about Texas, open borders and murders?
>>
>> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon
>> enough so that his whimpering can change from communist
>> propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it
>> be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot
>> himself like so many others?
>
> I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
>
> Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.

I've known quite a few suicides, by many means including but
by no means mainly by firearms since 1969. In almost all of
them it was really the best thing for themselves and for
their loved ones. A few were, I assume, tragic impulsive
acts but not most.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<ee5043ea-ff54-4172-916f-cac752646160n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57224&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57224

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: frkry...@gmail.com (Frank Krygowski)
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 29 May 2022 19:14 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:46:41 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:

> I've known quite a few suicides, by many means including but
> by no means mainly by firearms since 1969. In almost all of
> them it was really the best thing for themselves and for
> their loved ones. A few were, I assume, tragic impulsive
> acts but not most.

As with most issues, there's data available. We could discuss it. But that's getting pretty far into the weeds
even for this group.

- Frank Krygowski

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<v4s79h1qjtj5b8vtca097ju8mn797ea7kc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57231&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57231

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 05:18:12 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 29 May 2022 22:18 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:06:02 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 5/29/2022 10:10 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,
>>
>> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20 children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew was insane and which nothing was done for. But the mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as dangerous to his health.
>> '
>> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a bell about Texas, open borders and murders?
>>
>> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon enough so that his whimpering can change from communist propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot himself like so many others?
>
>I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
>
>Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.

AS you mention in a post to Andrew, lets not get too far afield... but
isn't the "right" to commit suicide the ultimate freedom?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<9a5113f3-8266-41b9-97af-dc67773519f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57268&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57268

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 23:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 30 May 2022 06:47 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 9:10:29 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,

In 2020 it was 54% suicide by gun. So your "65% or MORE" is a LIE. Typical Tommy boy.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

Personally, I do not believe we should make it easy for a suicidal person to kill themselves. We should try to get them help before they commit suicide. You are mentioning cancer for some reason. 602,350 cancer deaths in 2020 per the CDC. Are you suggesting all cancer patients should commit suicide? A friend's wife died from uterine cancer about 4 years ago. She suffered from it for 4-5 years of treatment. No one wanted her to die. Fortunately her two children were able to grow up a bit more while she was still alive. But you Tommy think she should have gotten a gun and committed suicide?
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20 children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew was insane and which nothing was done for. But the mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as dangerous to his health.

19 children were murdered in Uvalde Texas. And 2 adults who were teachers. You claim 2000 children died from cancer. Adults and children die from a variety of reasons every year. I suppose you can argue which is more or less tragic. I'll leave that to Tommy to argue.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/25/1101307595/what-we-know-about-the-gunman-and-victims-of-the-uvalde-shooting
"Abbott said Ramos didn't have a mental health diagnosis, didn't have an adult criminal record, and it wasn't clear if he had run across the juvenile system."
Tommy boy, Abbott is the Republican Governor of Texas. Ramos is the last name of the murderer in Uvalde. Kind of makes Tommy a LIAR again. Typical.

> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a bell about Texas, open borders and murders?

The Uvalde murderer was born in North Dakota.
https://www.kfyrtv.com/2022/05/25/texas-state-senator-uvalde-school-shooter-born-north-dakota/
I would not be at all surprised if Andy's mother speaks/spoke Italian. Is our Andy a mobster, gangster? In my junior high we had a Spanish class teacher who spoke Spanish. Obviously. She also attended the same church I attended. A little awkward having your Spanish teacher at your church. Just a little. My junior high Spanish class teacher was very Caucasian.

Tommy, the Buffalo grocery store murderer two weeks ago was very Caucasian. Does that make him better in your mind? He killed ten black people. Personally, I am not going to judge which murder was worse. I'll let Tommy do that.
https://www.fox6now.com/news/buffalo-mass-shooting-payton-gendron-due-in-court
Go to 1:20 in this video for a picture of the murderer.

Google says 39.3% of Texas population is Hispanic. Tommy, are you suggesting or organizing the elimination of Hispanics from the USA? What about black people? What about Italians? What about east European Slavic people?

> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon enough so that his whimpering can change from communist propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot himself like so many others?

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<5f7f5ab9-47e5-440a-a3c0-8af2288bc2ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57269&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57269

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 23:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 30 May 2022 06:54 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 5:18:16 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:06:02 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >On 5/29/2022 10:10 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,
> >>
> >> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20 children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew was insane and which nothing was done for. But the mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as dangerous to his health.
> >> '
> >> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a bell about Texas, open borders and murders?
> >>
> >> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon enough so that his whimpering can change from communist propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot himself like so many others?
> >
> >I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
> >
> >Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.
> AS you mention in a post to Andrew, lets not get too far afield... but
> isn't the "right" to commit suicide the ultimate freedom?
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assisted_suicide
Physician Assisted Suicide. Legal in California and a few other states. But not most of the USA. Legal in most of Europe. I'm guessing if Tommy decided to do this, he would find a long line of physicians lining up days or weeks in advance to help him along his way.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<vkq89h12u9j6hge7apmikvf6rtv722r3ph@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57271&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57271

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 14:04:06 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 30 May 2022 07:04 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 23:54:35 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 5:18:16 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:06:02 -0400, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> >I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
>> >
>> >Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.
>> AS you mention in a post to Andrew, lets not get too far afield... but
>> isn't the "right" to commit suicide the ultimate freedom?
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assisted_suicide
>Physician Assisted Suicide. Legal in California and a few other states. But not most of the USA. Legal in most of Europe. I'm guessing if Tommy decided to do this, he would find a long line of physicians lining up days or weeks in advance to help him along his way.

Didn't I read some years ago about a doctor that was assisting (I
think old folks) to commit suicide? I somehow remember some big legal
squabble about whether it was murder, or some such thing.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<ras89h1pccog94ct4pf6dqbsfsh639624a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57276&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57276

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 14:31:52 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 30 May 2022 07:31 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 23:47:53 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 9:10:29 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,
>
>In 2020 it was 54% suicide by gun. So your "65% or MORE" is a LIE. Typical Tommy boy.
>https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/
>
>Personally, I do not believe we should make it easy for a suicidal person to kill themselves. We should try to get them help before they commit suicide. You are mentioning cancer for some reason. 602,350 cancer deaths in 2020 per the CDC. Are you suggesting all cancer patients should commit suicide? A friend's wife died from uterine cancer about 4 years ago. She suffered from it for 4-5 years of treatment. No one wanted her to die. Fortunately her two children were able to grow up a bit more while she was still alive. But you Tommy think she should have gotten a gun and committed suicide?
>https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

But how do you stop them? I remember talking with a Maine State Police
Sergeant who once mentioned that the Cops reckoned that a large
percent of the single vehicle crashes - "car hits bridge abutment at
90 miles an hour" - were actually suicides.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<764c6a84-e351-4535-83dd-b3ab99846f0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57327&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57327

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 20:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Tue, 31 May 2022 03:03 UTC

On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 2:32:00 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2022 23:47:53 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 9:10:29 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000 prople will die from it,
> >
> >In 2020 it was 54% suicide by gun. So your "65% or MORE" is a LIE. Typical Tommy boy.
> >https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/
> >
> >Personally, I do not believe we should make it easy for a suicidal person to kill themselves. We should try to get them help before they commit suicide. You are mentioning cancer for some reason. 602,350 cancer deaths in 2020 per the CDC. Are you suggesting all cancer patients should commit suicide? A friend's wife died from uterine cancer about 4 years ago. She suffered from it for 4-5 years of treatment. No one wanted her to die. Fortunately her two children were able to grow up a bit more while she was still alive.. But you Tommy think she should have gotten a gun and committed suicide?
> >https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
> >
> But how do you stop them? I remember talking with a Maine State Police
> Sergeant who once mentioned that the Cops reckoned that a large
> percent of the single vehicle crashes - "car hits bridge abutment at
> 90 miles an hour" - were actually suicides.
> --
> Cheers,
>
> John B.

No one talked about stopping suicide. And I doubt it is even possible. Its fairly easy to commit suicide. There are many deadly substances in everyone's house. One old trick was to close the garage door and turn on the car and let the exhaust fumes eventually kill you. I suspect that still works. Probably. And no one is suggesting that garage doors be removed from society. And sleeping pills. Or some kind of sedative. Prescription or not. Swallow the whole bottle and drink a quart of vodka. Something like that. Lots of ways to commit suicide. Some more violent and successful than others. Some easier and gentler than others.

My comment on suicide was to not make it too easy. By giving them a gun. Don't let someone who is just maybe contemplating suicide have an easy and surefire method available. Make the suicide person work for it. Make sure they are really dedicated to committing suicide. And they will likely succeed if they work really hard. And the ones who are not really certain will not commit suicide because its more work than they want to put out.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<ms2b9h1nq0asn8j2a6vv96csnvtqhsgdor@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57330&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57330

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 10:39:33 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 31 May 2022 03:39 UTC

On Mon, 30 May 2022 20:03:02 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
<ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 2:32:00 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 May 2022 23:47:53 -0700 (PDT), "russell...@yahoo.com"
>> <ritzann...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >In 2020 it was 54% suicide by gun. So your "65% or MORE" is a LIE. Typical Tommy boy.
>> >https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/02/03/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/
>> >
>> >Personally, I do not believe we should make it easy for a suicidal person to kill themselves. We should try to get them help before they commit suicide. You are mentioning cancer for some reason. 602,350 cancer deaths in 2020 per the CDC. Are you suggesting all cancer patients should commit suicide? A friend's wife died from uterine cancer about 4 years ago. She suffered from it for 4-5 years of treatment. No one wanted her to die. Fortunately her two children were able to grow up a bit more while she was still alive. But you Tommy think she should have gotten a gun and committed suicide?
>> >https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
>> >
>> But how do you stop them? I remember talking with a Maine State Police
>> Sergeant who once mentioned that the Cops reckoned that a large
>> percent of the single vehicle crashes - "car hits bridge abutment at
>> 90 miles an hour" - were actually suicides.
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> John B.
>
>No one talked about stopping suicide. And I doubt it is even possible. Its fairly easy to commit suicide. There are many deadly substances in everyone's house. One old trick was to close the garage door and turn on the car and let the exhaust fumes eventually kill you. I suspect that still works. Probably. And no one is suggesting that garage doors be removed from society. And sleeping pills. Or some kind of sedative. Prescription or not. Swallow the whole bottle and drink a quart of vodka. Something like that. Lots of ways to commit suicide. Some more violent and successful than others. Some easier and gentler than others.
>
>My comment on suicide was to not make it too easy. By giving them a gun. Don't let someone who is just maybe contemplating suicide have an easy and surefire method available. Make the suicide person work for it. Make sure they are really dedicated to committing suicide. And they will likely succeed if they work really hard. And the ones who are not really certain will not commit suicide because its more work than they want to put out.

Well, yes, but a gun isn't the only "easy" way. Some years ago, back
when those hand operated "spray guns"
https://tinyurl.com/2p9ytmch
were common drinking insecticide was reported in the news from time to
time. Usually unhappy "house maids".
But now, of course, we don't use the "spray guns" any more, nor do we
have "house maids". Progress? Modernization?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<e7459222-c42f-4bba-a2e0-c0294214176fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57350&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57350

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 12:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 31 May 2022 19:56 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 5/29/2022 1:06 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 5/29/2022 10:10 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> Frank chose his moment to blame guns for all of the deaths
> >> by guns. 65% or MORE deaths by guns are suicides but Frank
> >> would deny a dying man a clean way out. Every year almost
> >> 2 million cases of cancer are diagnosed. Over 600,000
> >> prople will die from it,
> >>
> >> Every year almost 2,000 CHILDREN will die slowly and
> >> painfully from cancer. So what is Frank crying about? 20
> >> children murdered by an insane person that everyone knew
> >> was insane and which nothing was done for. But the
> >> mentally ill Frank who has a very high chance of dying
> >> from cancer from this point on, wants to ban guns as
> >> dangerous to his health.
> >> '
> >> Did you notice that the legality of the man responsible
> >> for this murder of children was NEVER mentioned? His
> >> mother was talking in Spanish so didn't that trigger a
> >> bell about Texas, open borders and murders?
> >>
> >> I think that a deadly cancer cannot happen to Frank soon
> >> enough so that his whimpering can change from communist
> >> propaganda and gun control to something else. Wouldn't it
> >> be just if Frank decided in his final stages to shoot
> >> himself like so many others?
> >
> > I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
> >
> > Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.
> >
> I've known quite a few suicides, by many means including but
> by no means mainly by firearms since 1969. In almost all of
> them it was really the best thing for themselves and for
> their loved ones. A few were, I assume, tragic impulsive
> acts but not most.
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

According to the CDC to whom all autopsies are submitted:
All homicides
Number of deaths: 24,576
All suicides
Number of deaths: 45,979

That is 65% of deaths are suicides.

Frank believes that these people are committing crimes by committing suicide. But stupid people forever will be stupid. Do you suppose that Frank wants to put them on Death Row?

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<t76d8t$13e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57366&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57366

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:52:43 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 00:52 UTC

On 5/31/2022 3:56 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Frank believes that these people are committing crimes by committing suicide.

Tom greatly prefers to argue about what he _wishes_ I've said, because
he's very bad at effectively disputing what I've actually said.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Is Frank Crying Wolf?

<0a190ad1-f3fd-4eb4-925d-aef6ce2dd51cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57371&group=rec.bicycles.tech#57371

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 22:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 05:04 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 2:56:30 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 11:46:41 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

> > > I knew a very good guy who suicided by gun last year.
> > >
> > > Unlike Tom, I don't think that was a good thing.
> > >
> > I've known quite a few suicides, by many means including but
> > by no means mainly by firearms since 1969. In almost all of
> > them it was really the best thing for themselves and for
> > their loved ones. A few were, I assume, tragic impulsive
> > acts but not most.
> >
> > --
> > Andrew Muzi
> > <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> > Open every day since 1 April, 1971
> According to the CDC to whom all autopsies are submitted:
> All homicides
> Number of deaths: 24,576
> All suicides
> Number of deaths: 45,979
>
> That is 65% of deaths are suicides.

Tommy, are you stupid? I know you dropped out of high school. Apparently before you learned how to divide. But if you take 24,576 and divide by 45,979, you get 53.45%. And you think 65% is equal to 53.45%? Wow wow wow wow wow wow. How do you even function?

Tommy, I suspect your telephone has a calculator on it. Punch in the numbers and divide 24,576 by 45,979. Tell us what the answer is.

https://www.cdss.ca.gov/inforesources/community-care/home-care-services/resources-for-seniors-and-families
Tommy, this is the California Social Services. They offer help to the elderly. Their number is 1-877-424-5778. If you want me to call them and ask for them to check on you, just let me know. Your brain no longer works. If it ever worked. You need a lot of help. Please, use the Democrat provided welfare services in your state. Get help.