A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.

tech / sci.math / Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach AddArchimedes Plutonium
  `- 🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics ArchimedeMichael Moroney

1
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<b087d71f-d813-4a43-8c30-43625cd2cec5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57723&group=sci.math#57723

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 09:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 2 May 2021 16:37 UTC

Everyone in science at Cornell, knows that Calculus is geometry, yet everyone in science at Cornell must have a deep empty gorge, just like those deep empty gorge topography found on the Cornell campus, a empty gorge of a science mind, for no-one at Cornell especially math or physics is even aware that you must have a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Science minds at Cornell Univ are as empty as the gorges found on campus, as empty as no Cornell professor of science even cognizant of the fact they need to be able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 4Apr2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had (1) a ill-defined infinity; (2) they had the fakery of Limit concept; and (3) they had the fakery of a continuum; and (4) perhaps most important of all as long as Old Math had the wrong numbers that compose mathematics that no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus was ever possible. Sad that starting 1900, Planck showed that Space is discrete in physics, not continuous, leading to the rise of Quantum Mechanics. But the fools of mathematics went the opposite direction in wanting ever more a continuum in mathematics. They spent the entire 20th century riding high on Cohen's depraved continuum. You could almost say that starting 1900, the people in mathematics compared to those in physics would become more and more ignorant and further estranged, and that a widening schism rift separated math from physics, from the realities of the actual world as the future decades and centuries rolled by. And who knows where this rift would leave math as a science decreasing in vim and vigor. Will it end in math becoming a third or fourth tier science, ranking it above say economics but far below even psychology, because much of math proof is kook psychology acceptance divorced of reality. In this view, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, even geology ranked far higher in power and wisdom than math.

By the 19th and 20th and 21st centuries, the single number one important topic and subject in all of mathematics was Calculus, and the reason being, is that Physics is mostly calculus, the science of motion and change. And everyone in math knows that calculus is geometry. So, then, to not have a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is a failure and failing of being a mathematician.

The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus basically says the integral is inverse to the derivative and the derivative is inverse to the integral. By inverse is meant that you can go to one given the other and vice versa, such as add is the inverse of subtract, so if we had 10 + 4 = 14 then the inverse is subtract 4 and we have 14-4 = 10 back to 10 where we started from. And the geometry proof involves a rectangle and a right triangle hinged atop a trapezoid. You hinge it one direction you have dy*dx for area of a rectangle for integral area. You hinge it the other direction you have the dy/dx for slope or derivative from the trapezoid formed.

Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

---------------------------
Table of Contents
---------------------------

1) Preliminary mathematics needed to do the Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

2) How the dumb limit concept was borne, that is a con-artist job.

3) When you know the true numbers of mathematics, Decimal Grid Numbers, you need no limit concept.

4) Mathematics has two houses, one is numbers, one is geometry.

5) All numbers come from physics because the Universe is just one big atom of 231Pu.

6) History of my discovery of Decimal Grid Numbers.

7) The error of having a proper Coordinate System to do the Calculus as 1st Quadrant Only with all positive Decimal Grid Numbers.

8) Concept of Infinity versus Finite for Calculus.

9) Brief proofs of the Infinity borderline, especially Huygens tractrix.

10) World's first picture diagram proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus by 2015.

11) Calculus the very most important math to date.

12) Everyone in mathematics knows that Calculus is geometry.

Length: 39 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1236 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 39 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<6fa80723-b54a-4d3e-a031-4503c7d60bf2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=69358&group=sci.math#69358

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 17:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 00:13 UTC

Dan Christensen says Cornell victimizes students along with James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald, Linda Hasenfratz, Rose M Patten, for none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and still teaching the mindless 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for Boole screwed up the logic truth tables.
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 9:39:06 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>I am Super Rectum
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Re: *Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:40:20 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> How about steeling everybodies time with posting nonsense.
>
> LoL

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

AP restores FAQs to sci.math, sci.physics instead of the God awful mistake of NSF hiring stalkers.

An easy solution, USA govt, eliminate the license of std World isp.

Stalker Kibo subhuman, Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics??? The Wikipedia quote below indicates you are paying him to stalk.

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:25:22 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

If indeed, NSF Dr. Panchanathan hired the stalker Kibo Parry Moroney going back to 1993 and thereabouts, was a huge mistake, for Usenet is self policing. The govt hiring a paid stalker eventually turns to ruin, for although a nitwit like Kibo Parry can tell a crank and moron. The nitwit Kibo Parry cannot tell a genuine scientist doing science outside the box. So in this sense, Dr. Panchanathan should resign from the NSF.

Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J.. Veysey, Scott Stanley, are you paying Kibo to stalk sci.math, sci.physics???

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo Parry M more money to stalk sci.math, sci.physics, than the top 5 officials at NSF combined and 5X the amount of pay of MIT professors who teach calculus in classrooms. Same question for Canada's stalker, how much pay from government for his bully tactics

Does NSF pay kibo Parry to stalk more than the combined salaries of Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley.

Kibo Parry M on Philip J. Hanlon Dartmouth College president
On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math and 🐛 of
> fails at math and science:

Kibo, is it because he can never do a geometry proof of calculus, nor can Dr. Panchanathan of National Science Foundation, NSF who possibly is paying kibo more money to stalk for 28 years than what Dartmouth pays professors to actually teach calculus in classrooms.

..- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
..' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
.. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
.. ' ` `. |
.. '. '
.. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
..' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
....'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Swiss fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money 100franc per stalker post--
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 5:35:41 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium should be thrown in jail
> for his willful criminal behavior. The criminal

Swiss government: Walter Thurnherr, Guy Parmelin, Ignazio Cassis

Unclear how the fraud waste abuse money flows, whether USA-NSF pays the Swiss for Jan Burse stalking directly, or whether some other flow for stalking, or, none at all. But the stalking has been constant for 10 years.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND

<a0fbd4d5-3ef2-4f6f-bb93-cbdbdf5a24bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79298&group=sci.math#79298

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 10:24 UTC

Why is UCR John Baez a failure in math and physics, cannot even take 9 times 105 and see that it is 945? I mean, well, why ever bother with the mindless Weinberg-Glashow-Gell-Mann Standard Model nonsense of physics, as some sort of Algebra, when you cannot do 9x105=945 and interpret it correctly of what you have done in physics.

Much the same problem with Marcela Carena of Fermi Natl. Lab with the excessive muon spin as reported in Scientific American, Oct2021. Not able to ask the most simple and basic question of physics, which is the atom's true real electron is it the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus or is it the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole. No, Marcela Carena and John Baez rather listen to a herd community, rather than practice and do physics with a logical mind-- ask the simple questions and do the logical experiments from those logical questions.

Physics, left up to Baez and his buddies of Weinberg, Glashow, Gell-Mann, Peter Higgs, Ed Witten those buddies are comfortable with a electron at 0.5MeV, proton at 938MeV, neutron at 940MeV and all three of them as "do nothing particles" with the amazing audacity of saying the 0.5MeV particle flys around the outside of a 938MeV proton at nearly the speed of light 99.99% speed of light, yet never flys off. For Baez, and his buddies never understood Angular Momentum. Never could interpret 9 x 105 = 938 or 940 within Sigma Error.

But then along comes AP, and says-- sigma error is important in physics and use it.

AP says-- you cannot have "do nothing particles in physics".

AP says-- the true electron of atoms is the muon and stuck inside a 840MeV proton doing the Faraday law by producing Dirac magnetic monopoles such as the 0.5MeV dipole as electricity.

Is John Baez or Sheldon Glashow or Peter Higgs or Ed Witten still able to learn in science, or are they just complete washed up and washed out. Are they complete wash out failures of physics? Probably complete failures because they cannot even muster the intelligence of dropping a Kerr or Mason lid inside a folded up paper cone and acknowledge something as simple as what a High School student can prove, that a slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, (see AP books below). Yet that is what the "pack of fools Baez, Glashow, Higgs, Witten" still teach their electron is 0.5MeV, their ellipse is slant cut in cone, but probably worst of all, these bozos still teach the Boole logic of 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction. Imagine that, physics professors who cannot even think logically correct, no wonder they are incapable of 9 x 105.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  Hi, I am John Baez, who when hearing of AP's proof that slant cut in cone is truly a Oval, never the ellipse, I did the biggest no, no you can ever do in science, for I attacked the man, rather than do the experiment. I bent over backwards to redefine the ellipse in order to deny AP credit of a discovery. For I, John Baez feels it more important to suppress the truth in science than to acknowledge the truth, and my brethren Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell seem to all feel the same way-- suppress truth of science and run and hide, hide and run.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Click here to read the complete article
🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "CCP lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

<sjvb6o$fvh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79358&group=sci.math#79358

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: 🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimede
s_"CCP_lackey"_Plutonium_ com>_fails_at_math_and_science:
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:18:58 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 18:18 UTC

🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "the Kremlin's lackey" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Why is UCR John Baez a failure in math and physics, cannot even take 9 times 105 and see tha
[...]

What happened here? Autistic ArchiePoo apparently had yet another
autism meltdown. He has spammed this some 20 or more times.