Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Three Titanium Bikes
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:35 UTC

They have all been sold and two of them have been delivered and the third is being packed for shipment.

The last bike I sold through Ebay like the others but they have changed the reimbursement now and they took $250 out of the sales price for their own. So I won't be using Ebay any longer and will have to sell the Douglas Vector and the Colnago CLX3.0 via craigslist.

Craigslist is also having some problems and they are now charging $5 to list a car for a month. I have a car listed and have had a dozen or more emails about it but they don't return answers to their emails.

So I will be selling two bikes and a car and I will have a clean garage.

I had ordered another Chorus lever set and then after two weeks I got an email saying they didn't have it. So that order was canceled. It isn't as if I needed it since it is only frosting on the cake. In normal riding conditions you don't shift any more than you do with the normal Centaur levers. Being able to shift a half dozen gears at once adds nothing since you simply don't use it. And the electric shifting all only shifts a single gear at a time.

In any case I'm waiting to get my money back. The same thing with a pair of pants I ordered. They sent the incorrect size and then didn't answer my inquiries until I had to file a complaint with Paypal. They haven't answered Paypal either so eventually my money will be refunded.

On-line shopping is getting screwy.