"What man has done, man can aspire to do." -- Jerry Pournelle, about space flight

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book

SubjectAuthor
* Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and EngineerinArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and EngineerinArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics andArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission:Archimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book//Michael Moroney

1
Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book

<59163d6f-d604-4e75-9a0e-d60bfec61cb2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58070&group=sci.math#58070

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 12:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 May 2021 19:59 UTC

From tree frog to locust thorns // #80 Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Alright, whenever I gain any insight into Reincarnation science, I drop whatever else I am doing and focus on the insight. So I see a tree frog skin changing colors. Several days later I go to mow some grass and tend to a woodlot and I posted this for another book of mine Science Council Rules Earth.. But today I see I can sew together the tree frog and the locust trees of their thorns. And I had to remember the root tips called meristem, arguably the collection of meristems is the "brain anatomy of plants". So, I am looking for the best examples in Nature of where photons from the Atom Totality Control Center and shot into the brains and body-anatomy of a living creature cause that creature to perform or grow changes to their anatomy. The tree frog cannot grow new color skin but has to be photons delivered from Control Center to change the frog skin. Likewise, the locust tree that has no thorns from its genetics. Now you cut the locust to the ground, and next year, new locust saplings from the cut down parent, having thorns appear. And these saplings now have thorns that the parent had no thorns. Now I am not talking about grafted trees where you accidently remove the scion and the tree becomes that of the rootstock. For my locust trees were not grafted. This again is photons from Atom Totality Control Center shot into the brains-- meristems of the parent locust instructing its next new growth-- saplings with thorns. So you cut the saplings to the ground, and next year or even that very same season, more new saplings appear with even longer thorns.

So we have Reincarnation and reincarnation can involve changes to the living without having death involved.

Now in humans, who would be a nice study because they can communicate whereas a tree frog or a locust tree cannot speak to us. In humans, this reincarnation mode, without dying and then reincarnate the traits, can possibly be seen in what we normally call mental illness or disease such as schizophrenia or changes in personality. Where a person seems to an altogether new and very different person from the one known before. As if his character and personality had vacated his body and in entered a new personality and character. And even the person involved would not recognize it as such if asked, but everyone around that person who knows him, has seen a huge change.

Of course, modern psychology would study these personality shifts as something gone wrong in the brain and think of treating it with potent drugs. But what AP would say, is look at the changes as not a disease or illness but rather as the person was zapped by photons from Cosmic Control Center that those photons completely altered the personality of the person who is now a new person. If photons from Control Center of Atom Totality regulates the skin color of tree frogs and regulates whether a locust has thorns or not have thorns in response to environment, then, photons from Control Center can alter the personality of a human.

Now in biology we have the terms genotype and phenotype. And when I studied biology in High School I was never really fully satisfied with the definitions of these terms. I got the sense that genotype was a hard wiring of body anatomy and parts and that phenotype was some sort of environment-- shaping of the organism. But here, with my ideas of Superdeterminism and of a Cosmic Control Center that shoots photons into individual creatures and causes huge changes to occur-- the Tautara of New Zealand having two mitochondrial DNA where almost all other creatures have just one. So it is this Cosmic Control Center with its photon carriers that can better sharpen up the picture and concept of phenotype of Old Biology.

Science, when it has lack of clarity with its concepts-- phenotype--, is a strong indicator they miss the mechanism of how it truly works.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
May 5, 2021, 12:47 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Taking care of Woodlots, I thought is much easier, but no, much work // Science Council Rules Earth.

I love woodlots and see them as "a place I cherish spending time in". I even bought, when younger in my teens and twenties, all the books on woodlots that were in print. Because my first purchase of real estate in my twenties was a woodlot, and avidly read whereever book was on woodlots. I had a avid appetite for knowledge on woodlots. I have now 4 woodlots as I approach age 71. And today I was surprised to find I needed to do a lot of work in one of those woodlots. Far more than expected. Perhaps it was the 2016 cancer surgery, that I took my eye-off-the-ball, so to speak on that woodlot. Perhaps it is my age, for you do slow down as you get in the 70s and beyond. But, more so, is the fact that my science writing and publishing books has taken up more time that I could never have envisioned back in 2016.

But one thing is for sure, if your woodlot is separated from you in distance, where you have to travel to get to your woodlot, is a huge disadvantage in taking care of the woodlot. The other three woodlots of mine are in walking distance from my house. I see them and travel through those woodlots every day. The fourth is 11 kilometers away.

So the trouble I found today, is vines, I suppose they are mistletoe. And they seem to have attacked especially my Russian Olive trees, those beautiful silvery leafed trees in a row. So I only noticed this attack today, and all of my Russian Olives are attacked by these vines. I cleaned several of them and have to return to clean the remainder.

And I do remember the wild cucumbers with spiked thorns climbing up the blue spruce and white fir. And I do recall from a recent Iowa Outdoors TV episode of a ivy type of climber that kills trees. Perhaps it is this ivy climber. I forgotten the name of that Iowa weed that climbs and kills trees. I wrote it down on paper but no longer have the paper. It was an invasive pest ivy that comes from Asia. And the parks in Iowa are having to go through their tree inventory and eliminate this invasive ivy strangler of trees.

So, well, woodlots do require some work, far far less than grass mowing maintenance, but still they require work, but if your woodlots are where you live, they are of little problem. And I do have some weed trees on some woodlots of the "black locust and honeylocust" which keeps me busy every Spring time, for if left unchecked, they grow into thickets and very nasty thorns.. Thorns the size of knives or long needles. And the more you cut them to the ground, the next years crop have even larger sized thorns. As if to say to me-- cut me down and my thorn will be twice to size. So here is a question of a neat research. How do locusts remember being cut down, and then alter their genetic code to deliver larger thorns next year? How is biology of locust trees able to remember a attack upon them and then make their thorns ever more larger. And I used to think Black Locust was the worst, but the Honeylocust without thorns, cut to the ground will sprout new locust with wicked needle thin thorns.

And when I do locust work, I have to wear these heavy heavy boots, mountain books with thick soles and heels for if you wear light shoes like gym shoes those needles will impale your foot by stepping on them. And if you fell a limb with thorns, you better make sure the limb will fall away from you. For if that limb falls or brushes against you, you could end up in the emergency room of a hospital. And I suspect but not sure, that the needles have some toxic chemical.

It looks like another drought year, for every time the weather forecasts rain, all we get is a few sprinkles and no more. So this means for me, a dreaded summer with full alert devotion in watering all the grounds.
AP, King of Science

Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book

<7c26dcc9-411c-4553-b60d-3564f21e2a27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58084&group=sci.math#58084

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 15:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 May 2021 22:17 UTC

How does a photon influence other photons, tree frog, locust, split personality //AP's 80th book// Science of Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

Alright if true in parts or whole about the tree frog changing colors, the locust growing thorns when cut down, and humans acquiring a new personality.. Then we have to look for answers in how a photon or group of photons can alter other photons. Of course in Superdeterminism we must accept the idea of photons shot from the Atom Totality Control Central can cause other photons to alter their behavior or instructions. In brief, photons controling everything that goes on. In a puppet play, where puppets are on strings, of course the Control Central is the human and the hands of the human controlling the puppet. In Cosmic superdeterminism, it is the Atom Totality as Control Center and the means of change is the photons exchanged.

I am in the midst of writing TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College and so the analysis and research of this question is prescient.

The laws of all of Physics in a EM unification boil down to being V=iBE, i=(V/(BE)), B=(V/iE)), and E= (V/(iB)). Just 4 laws handles all of physics in its primal axiom-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

If we take the photon as composed of perfect-DNA as being the magnetic field of a photon, we have Ampere's law of B=(V/iE)). This conjures up the idea of photons as DNA spiral staircase where the magnetic field are the nucleotides of C, G and A, T. And where the double strands of the helix is seen as the E field.

So, I am thinking that if a photon or group of photons shot from the Cosmic Control Center shot into a tree frog instructing the skin to turn from white to gray, that the B magnetic field goes to altering the B and E fields of the white tree frog to become a gray or green tree frog.

The same way that a TV station can alter the colors on the TV screen by sending photon messages.

In this view, we start to get a picture of the B field of one photon, altering the B and E field a another photon.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) This is going to be a encyclopedia long book

<b03757d6-d787-4cdd-8eea-3d4248990406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58108&group=sci.math#58108

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 22:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 05:04 UTC

Alright, so, here, what I need is for 1 photon to regulate or influence other photons.

The only thing Old Physics had on such a idea is their concept of photon wave superposition. But superposition is not regulation nor influence. What I need is photon forcing other photons. I need something of a regulator or influence force.

And here I may just have the solution. For I discovered that the muon is the real electron of atoms requires us to look upon physics particles or waves as jobs, functions, tasks they must do. The photon job is information and messenger carrier. But the neutrino job would be similar only in a different geometry.

So if we say that photons come from muons doing the Faraday law and that neutrinos come from protons as coils in Faraday law. Then we can say that space is a Grid Work of photons as x axis and neutrinos as y-axis.

Just like graph paper, we have horizontal lines and those would be photons and we have vertical lines and those would be neutrinos. Both together make up 2D space and 3D space.

In this manner we can say the photon and neutrino perform a Faraday law, and whether the photon is the bar magnet or the coil. So in this viewpoint the photon and neutrino are another example of the Faraday law, along with proton and muon as Faraday law we have now the photon and neutrino as being "Faraday law". And the proton and muon Faraday law creates magnetic monopoles and dipoles which are photons and neutrinos. So what would the photon and neutrino Faraday law produce? We would have to say Space itself is the product of photon and neutrino Faraday law.

Any evidence for these conjectures? I suspect there is already a strong evidence I am on a correct path.

Now has any physicist in any experiment to date noticed in a experiment where the amount of photon energy is 8 times that of the neutrino energy of that experiment? Or vice versa, where the amount of neutrino energy is 8 times that of the photon energy from that experiment.

So what I am getting to, is that the photon and neutrino compose space and that they are doing a Faraday law upon themselves.

If I can get evidence for that idea, then it would solve the question of photons influencing other photons such as changing the color of a tree frog from white to green.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation

<c69822eb-94d2-422f-8274-50dbe4c13b08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58150&group=sci.math#58150

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 10:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 17:01 UTC

Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation.

Alright, in order for me to be successful in Reincarnation Science; to solve it, the neutrino has to be brought into the picture quite crystal clear of its function and job and task as a particle. The muon is the electron of atoms and the bar magnet in Faraday's law inside a proton torus of 840MeV as the proton's job is Faraday coil. The proton+muon produces magnetic monopoles and dipoles which are electricity and which are photons, and, somehow, which are neutrinos. In this picture, then, both photon and neutrino are information carriers for superdeterminism. And in this picture, I am trying to make the photon and neutrino be, also, a Faraday law where the neutrino is a bar magnet thrusting through a photon double helix of perfect DNA, perpendicular to one another.

So, yesterday I was asking the question of how can the photon regulate other photons in the Atom Totality Control Central. And yesterday I offered this idea of a neutrino wave, longitudinal wave perpendicular to the photon double helix transverse wave. So the neutrino is the bar magnet thrusting through the perfect DNA that are photons. Both neutrino and photons are the ruled lines of a graph paper, the neutrinos on x-axis and photons on y-axis.

And I built a construction imagery of a graph paper ruled horizontally as say the neutrino waves and ruled vertically as the photon waves. The gaps in between the ruled lines are empty space. It is the neutrinos and photons that _creates Space_ as a physical entity. We often recall the "energy of the vacuum of space", even in Old Physics.

So you have all the parallel lines of the x-axis as neutrino waves.

You have all the parallel lines of the y-axis as photon waves.

The neutrino waves intersect every photon wave in existence and the intersection is the nucleotides of the photon waves.

So, we can envision Atom Totality Control Central as a God or Goddess that walks up and down the y-axis and comes to where he/she wants to change the colors of a tree frog skin, and then wants to change the genetics of a freshly cut down locust tree without thorns that this time the new sapling will have huge wicked thorns, and wants to have another reptile species other than the Tautara to have double mtDNA rings (only this change will require far more work from the Gods than to change the tree frog or the locust tree)..

So, well, envision the God walking up and down the y-axis of x-axis neutrino waves. And this God comes to 3 neutrino waves parallel on x-axis, and these three neutrinos, if the God shakes them up and down will drift down the wave an immense distance in the cosmos to where a tree frog on Earth DNA is located. So as the God shakes these 3 neutrino waves so that once these shaken neutrinos reach Earth and this lonely tree frog, those 3 shaken neutrinos are longitudinal waves of nucleotides performing compression and rarefaction of nucleotides. The God shook the 3 neutrinos just perfectly that the 3 neutrinos cause a shift in nucleotides of our lonely tree frog, further causing that tree frog skin color turning its skin color from white to green.

Same scenario goes for locust tree now with thorns, same for human person with a brand new personality from prior personality. And same goes for building a reptile species with double mitochondrial DNA.

So in this manner we can begin to see how Superdeterminism by Gods in Heaven physically work in changing and maintaining the entire Universe.

What I like about this idea are these reasons:
1) It keeps the mechanism as a Faraday law, and the other 3 EM laws.
2) It explains the job and function of neutrinos.
3) It is easily expanded to 3D from 2D, by just stacking planes of x and y axis.
4) It explains how Superdeterminism works on a Cosmic scale.

So there is much much to like about this mechanism.

However, no mechanism is any good unless we have at least some indice of concrete evidence for the mechanism.

And here, I suspect the best proving mechanism is if I can get a number 8 factor between a neutrino and a photon. For example the proton is 840MeV while muon is 105MeV a clear 8::1 ratio.

So is the abundance of neutrinos to photons or the energy or the angular momentum or some physical trait of photons to neutrinos in a 8::1 ratio? If I can get that factor of 8 from photon versus neutrino, not only will I have indice of evidence in support of my mechanism, but actually have a strong _proof_ that my mechanism is the truth.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book// Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation

<s776ri$hkq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58415&group=sci.math#58415

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Mechanism of Reincarnation Re: AP's 80th book//
Reincarnation--AP's new mission: the Physics and Engineering of Reincarnation
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 19:28:56 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 8 May 2021 23:28 UTC

🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Alright, in order for me to be successful in Reincarnation Science; to solve it,

"Reincarnation science"? Hahahahaha! Is that like "tarot card science"
or "physics of astrology"? Or just a contradiction in terms like "jumbo
shrimp", "civil servant" or "logical Plutonium posting"?

You definitely earned your "jester of physics" points today!