User hostile.

tech / sci.math / 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of

SubjectAuthor
* 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonaldArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by DanArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Archimedes "the Antifessor" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
`- WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen

1
134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of

<1a40b9a8-10be-420d-9b59-2f4bf59ac079n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58107&group=sci.math#58107

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.goja.nl.eu.org!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!fdc3.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 21:40:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 04:40 UTC

134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of atoms is the muon.

On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:37:13 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

Dan what would you say the worst mistake of Queen's Univ was? Was it -- never a geometry proof of fundamental theorem of calculus and one has to wonder if Queen's Univ ever was a center of math education, or their foolish belief the Dirac magnetic monopole of 0.5MeV was the atom's electron (what fools are these?) just all stalker's suppression chamber with the likes of Dan Christensen with his 10 OR 2=12 with AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 8:40:05 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test:
> Use any aids. Answer in the space provided.
> 2. True or false: 60

AP writes: Say Dan, how can anyone believe you when you cannot even get correct what is distinct and what is not.

Remember the time the Dan Christensen could not tell the difference between distinct and nondistinct.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14Mar2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum. Sad that starting 1900, Planck showed that Space is discrete in physics, not continuous, leading to the rise of Quantum Mechanics. But the fools of mathematics went the opposite direction in wanting ever more a continuum in mathematics. They spent the entire 20th century riding high on Cohen's depraved continuum. You could almost say that starting 1900, the people in mathematics compared to those in physics would become more and more ignorant and further estranged, and that a widening schism rift separated math from physics, from the realities of the actual world as the future centuries rolled by. And who knows where this rift would leave math as a decreasing vim and vigor of math. Will it end in math becoming a third or fourth tier science, ranking it above say economics but far below even psychology, because much of math proof is kook psychology acceptance divorced of reality. In this view, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, even geology ranked far higher in power and wisdom than math. We all know that the hard sciences have as their "final judge of truth value" have experiments to prove one way or the other. And that mathematics never had this hard core truth value of judge linked with the rest of the experiential world at large, no, what math had as judge is "other mathematicians chiming in and saying-- that is good, but only good because each of them will get more money and fame". And obviously a judging of truth or falsity by a country club of mathematicians is never really a good judge at all. Because often, the kook who is pushing something in math, can easily find a country club of kooks to judge his work as true when in reality it is hideously wrong. Take the example of the slant cut in a single cone started by Apollonius in Ancient Greek times, where he declared it was a ellipse when in truth, over 2,000 years later, AP would discover it is really a oval, never the ellipse. Apollonius never actually took a cone model of a folded up paper placing a circle lid inside and seeing that the circle when tilted leaves a crescent shape gap-- a oval. You need a slant cut in the cylinder to get a ellipse. So in that lesson of oval, we can see that mathematics is mostly a kook judgement call, unlike physics such as in 1989 or thereabouts, a pair of electrochemists declared they had found fusion in a test tube using palladium. Only thing was, the judge of physics is not more kooks like it is in mathematics. The judge in physics is --- experiment and experiment --- and 10 years later after 1989, experiments declared that Pons and Fleischmann were wrong. Math never had that experiment-judge, math always had a country club of kooks chiming in agreement that something in math is good or is bad. Because math has no foundation in experience of a experimental world? Meaning, math is more of kook philosophy, more of imagination and ideas not concrete to be tested in a reality based world. Physics is a reality-experience-science and grounded in reality by doing experiments, not the imagination gone wild by a band of kooks out for fame, more money and fortune.

Length: 38 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1235 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 38 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Queen's Univ
Queen's physics
Alexander Braun, Tucker Carrington Jr., Mark C. Chen, Lynann Clapham, Stephane Courteau, Mark Daymond, Philippe Di Stefano, Marc Dignam, James Fraser, Jun Gao, Gilles Gerbier, Jeffrey Giacomin, R.J. Gooding, Stephen Hughes, Judith Irwin, Robert Knobel, Thomas Krause, Kayll W. Lake, Alastair B. McLean, Jordan Morelli, Nick Mosey, A.J. Noble, Jean Michel Nunzi, Gregg Wade
Queen's math
Oleg I. Bogoyavlenskij, Troy Day, Ernst Kani, Boris Levit, Andrew D. Lewis, Tamas Linder, Abdol-Reza Mansouri, James A. Mingo, M. Ram Murty, Mike Roth, Gregory G. Smith, Peter Taylor, Noriko Yui, Serdar Yuksel

Univ Western Ontario math dept
Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
President Alan Shepard
Amit Chakma (chem engr)

Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o

<fa24e51d-9fe1-4414-a20e-658325a98fc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58144&group=sci.math#58144

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 09:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 134,466 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:11 UTC

#23-5, 68th published book

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14Mar2021. This is AP's 68th published book of science. A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Length: 41 pages

Product details
File Size: 822 KB
Print Length: 41 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: November 21, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B081TWQ1G6
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#23-6, 101st published book

Faraday-Radioactivity Disintegration-Diffusion-Schrodinger-Dirac- Heat Equation all the same math-form, math-format//Student teaches professor series, book 6 Kindle Edition
By Archimedes Plutonium

For the past several years now, 2016-2020, I have often been caught saying a basic idea of the Universe, that, All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Under that idea, recently in 2020, while explaining Radioactivity as simple as possible, I noticed that the Faraday law math form, or math format was identical to the Radioactivity Disintegration equation. The equation of Faraday Law matches the math form of the Radioactivity Disintegration equation. And this is what is to be expected if All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. So, swiftly, after making that discovery in March 2020, I went to see if other important physics equations matches a law of electromagnetism. I quickly found Diffusion, Schrodinger, Dirac and Heat Equations are all math forms of a electromagnetic equation.
Length: 21 pages

Product details
File Size: 1260 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 16, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085ZN1G23
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,717,386 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#83853 in Physics (Books)
#813 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#13406 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#23-7, 102nd published book
Constant Maximum Speed of Light explained// Teaching Special Relativity to Grade School students//Student teaches professor series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

So much discoveries in March of 2020, that I have to rush and publish this book especially for it is the foundation of all books on the subject of Special Relativity, not just my books but all books written on Special Relativity. There is a key underlying _Fundamental Principle of Special Relativity_, and that is the fact that a ray of light is not a single arrow moving in a direction but rather is a closed loop that always has a contact with its source of origin, whether the Sun or a flashlight, the light rays are closed loops, and if you turn the flashlight off, (we cannot turn the Sun off) or the laser light in the Harvard BEC experiment, the BEC experiments with a laser light beam, if you switch off the light source, all the light instantly disappears. So, the Fundamental Principle of Special Relativity, is that light comes in closed loops, where you take a circle and you make it into a ray, and we can best see and understand this fact from a electric extension cord. That cord looks like a straightline arrow, but if you look deeper, you will find it started out as a circle that has been shaped into a long looking straightline ray.
Length: 11 pages

Product details
File Size: 514 KB
Print Length: 11 pages
Publication Date: March 18, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0863L3X1Y
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#24-1, 128th published book

Research Notebook: Earth has perhaps 1-10 million years, or, 140 million years before it is broiled by the Sun// consequence of starshine is Faraday law, not fusion// Astronomy series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 18Feb2021. This is AP's 128th published book of science.
Preface: This is a research notebook, meaning the entire book is an ongoing research program and many unanswered questions need a full answer, chief among those questions is whether we have 1-10 million years rush exit of Earth, or we have the more comfortable 140 million years gradual exit. As of August 2020, I have the fact that the Sun has gone into a Red Giant phase, I have that as a _certainty fact_ due to the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday Law, not from fusion. A certainty fact because all cosmic bodies double in their number of atoms every 140 million years time elapse. So that our Sun is in a Red Giant phase as of 2020, starting Red Giant phase and this phase initiation causes the amount of UV radiation by the Sun to increase steadily and steadily. I have the fact from NASA that the yearly increase in Solar Radiation is 0.005%. Such a yearly increase in radiation, especially UV radiation, regardless of the Ozone protection, regardless of the ozone and its hole, that such a yearly increase will see drastic deaths in Insect populations. The Ozone layer of protection can no longer protect us from a 0.005% steady yearly increase. There is research news that even blue visible light is deadly to small organisms. Small size animals will be the first big noticeable hit in a Red Giant phase. And even larger size animals such as birds, songbirds exposed to a increasing blue light visible and ultraviolet will destroy their eyes and seeing ability. And now we have the SCIENCE 24APR2020 report on its cover "Insect Decline". Where Earths Insect biomass is on a rapid decline 25% biomass per decade. With that rapid of a decline, it is not too many years that entire ecosystems start to decline as well, the plants, for the plants need insects.

What this research notebook is unable to ascertain at the moment, is whether Earth will become like Venus as non-liveable in 1 to 10 million years, or whether we have a more comfortable exit from Earth as 140 million years to do something about the inevitable Sun going Red Giant. A 25% decline of Insects in the last decade is news that indicates, strongly indicates we have just 1 to 10 million years to make Mars-Europa-Pluto our new home. I hate to see that if that is true, because I know 10 million years is a short time to do something of a total evacuation of planet Earth and try to live upon Mars-Europa-Pluto. Such a mass exodus sounds more like a horror story.

But all the science books prior to this book, were saying humanity has around 4 billion years to begin to contemplate a Sun going Red Giant phase. No, this book says Earth is like Venus in the next 140 million years, and possibly like Venus in just 1 to 10 million years. So where the 4 billion years -- no-one really cared about Red Giant phase, if that is truly 1-10 million years. Then, that science becomes number 1 science in every person alive. If we do not get out to Mars-Europa-Pluto in time, there will be no more humanity, and gone extinct. And funny, and ironic, that the average life span of any organism-species on Earth as found in the fossil record, is, you guessed it, 1 to 10 million years on average. There is something tantalizingly curious about the numbers 1 to 10 million years as the average life span of any species until it becomes extinct.

Click here to read the complete article
WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<f9022c0d-9b3a-479a-8d7d-db3a4acb26e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58149&group=sci.math#58149

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 09:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:31 UTC

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 12:40:27 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Students victims of AP's sinister Cult of Failure... Don't be the next one!

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: Archimedes "the Antifessor" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<s7cl0i$ofe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58593&group=sci.math#58593

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "the Antifessor" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 21:01:09 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 11 May 2021 01:01 UTC

🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//

You say it's been too long since you saw an ellipse-is-a-conic-section
proof? Sure we can take care of that! Here you go!

From: qbwrfmlx@gmail.com

Here is a plane and cone
x + 1 = z
and
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2

Square the first equation giving us
x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2

In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1

Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2

Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
(x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2

That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
And there are two planes of symmetry.

No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
plane is.