Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television. -- David Letterman

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / The Grear Fear of the Unknown

SubjectAuthor
* The Grear Fear of the UnknownTom Kunich
`- Re: The Grear Fear of the Unknownrussellseaton1@yahoo.com

1
The Grear Fear of the Unknown

<ebb8dbaf-a572-4fd6-afb4-85f348dfe455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58176&group=rec.bicycles.tech#58176

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Grear Fear of the Unknown
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 14:48 UTC

I think that it is comical that Kragowski is afraid of guns, the same tool that assured and maintains his own freedom is something he would blame for what threatens that freedom.

The accountant that could never afford the bikes and cars that I almost gave away, sets his sights on these junkers as the greatest achievement in life to but own one once.

Flunky and Scharf actually like the idea of world starvation where they can feel superior simply by buying a Big Mac.

What a disgusting lot bent on the destruction of the country that gave them everything and which they would destroy at the drop of a hat to gain one additional ounce of political power.

There's a local news sheet that is forced upon us every Thursday by being thrown upon the driveway. It has letters to the editor that you have to read to believe - a so-called Pastor that thinks that teaching 7 years olds about drag queens is all about "inclusion". That people who object to this are criminals. Even though one of these drag queens asked a class of 7 year olds if they would like to suck his dick. That is this pastors idea of inclusion and that is why she has sealed her own fate for eternity.

We already have the highest tax rates for the rich in this country. Franky-boy want higher rates imposed upon rich people so that HE can profit from it. He wants more from the government but he doesn't want to pay for it himself. He wants someone else to gift him benefits. It is easy to spot teachers who are communists at heart. Their belief in their own importance is unmistakable.

I will go out on a ride today while Scharf doesn't ride at all, Flunky has a bike in the garage that hasn't been ridden in 5 years and Russell's idea of a ride is down to the local donut shop. Franks has a POS touring bike which he claims to be the height of bicycle development because he owns it making it better than that of anyone else. That is when he isn't claiming that an AR15 shoots faster than any other semiautomatic gun and therefore is a threat to humanity.

Re: The Grear Fear of the Unknown

<e7c2b1b7-46ed-4147-8fa3-c98873f2955dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58250&group=rec.bicycles.tech#58250

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Grear Fear of the Unknown
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 06:35 UTC

On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 9:48:03 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I think that it is comical that Kragowski is afraid of guns, the same tool that assured and maintains his own freedom is something he would blame for what threatens that freedom.
>
> The accountant that could never afford the bikes and cars that I almost gave away, sets his sights on these junkers as the greatest achievement in life to but own one once.
>
> Flunky and Scharf actually like the idea of world starvation where they can feel superior simply by buying a Big Mac.
>
> What a disgusting lot bent on the destruction of the country that gave them everything and which they would destroy at the drop of a hat to gain one additional ounce of political power.
>
> There's a local news sheet that is forced upon us every Thursday by being thrown upon the driveway. It has letters to the editor that you have to read to believe - a so-called Pastor that thinks that teaching 7 years olds about drag queens is all about "inclusion". That people who object to this are criminals. Even though one of these drag queens asked a class of 7 year olds if they would like to suck his dick. That is this pastors idea of inclusion and that is why she has sealed her own fate for eternity.
>
> We already have the highest tax rates for the rich in this country. Franky-boy want higher rates imposed upon rich people so that HE can profit from it. He wants more from the government but he doesn't want to pay for it himself. He wants someone else to gift him benefits. It is easy to spot teachers who are communists at heart. Their belief in their own importance is unmistakable.
>
> I will go out on a ride today while Scharf doesn't ride at all, Flunky has a bike in the garage that hasn't been ridden in 5 years and Russell's idea of a ride is down to the local donut shop. Franks has a POS touring bike which he claims to be the height of bicycle development because he owns it making it better than that of anyone else. That is when he isn't claiming that an AR15 shoots faster than any other semiautomatic gun and therefore is a threat to humanity.

"Grear Fear"? Tommy, you really need to proofread. Misspellings make you look even more a fool than your words do. I have told you repeatedly to proofread and spell check before posting. But you fail to listen and learn. Your lack of an education repeatedly shows itself.