Tomorrow's computers some time next month. -- DEC

tech / sci.math / Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

SubjectAuthor
* Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take youEram semper recta
+- Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeMepples the Gleep
+* Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeDan Christensen
|+* Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeBertram Schuller
||`* Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeDan Christensen
|| `- Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeBertram Schuller
|`- Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeSergio
`- Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't takeEram semper recta

1
Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<fe7fa61d-1df4-478d-93c0-972199fc0db9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58201&group=sci.math#58201

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 17:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you
years to master.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 7 May 2021 00:53 UTC

Unlike the flawed mainstream calculus, the New Calculus is formulated without any ill-formed concepts such as infinity, infinitesimals or limit theory.

Download your free copy now!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO

Also, visit my New Calculus YT channel where I discuss many interesting topics in mathematics. You will understand and learn more than you have in all your school and college years.

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<s72899$2hp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58204&group=sci.math#58204

From: mepp...@gleep.net (Mepples the Gleep)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take
you years to master.
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 19:22:41 -0700
 by: Mepples the Gleep - Fri, 7 May 2021 02:22 UTC

On 5/6/2021 5:53 PM, Eram semper recta wrote:
> Unlike the flawed mainstream calculus, the New Calculus is formulated without any ill-formed concepts such as infinity, infinitesimals or limit theory.

Choke on crotch.

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<376724df-3e87-41db-860a-eb38ed1c2a8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58207&group=sci.math#58207

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 19:58:10 -0700 (PDT)
you years to master.
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 7 May 2021 02:58 UTC

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8:54:04 PM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka 'John Gabriel", "Troll Boy") wrote:
> Unlike the flawed mainstream calculus, the New Calculus is formulated without any ill-formed concepts such as infinity, infinitesimals or limit theory.

Because JG never did understand limit theory, his Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS lacks a workable definition of the derivative of a function. His goofy little system blows up even for functions as simple as f(x)=|x|. As any working scientist or engineer call tell you, in this case, the derivative is -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0 and undefined for x=0. Sorry, Troll Boy, but your ridiculous patch banning 0 and negative numbers simply won't cut it with that crowd.

Your Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS remains a dead end. After 30+ years of flogging this dead horse of yours, don't you think it is time to cut your losses and move on?

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<s73b81$uf4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58229&group=sci.math#58229

From: sch...@wncflts.br (Bertram Schuller)
Newsgroups: sci.math
you years to master.
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 12:19:15 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bertram Schuller - Fri, 7 May 2021 12:19 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> Because JG never did understand limit theory, his Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS
> lacks a workable definition of the derivative of a function. His goofy
> little system blows up even for functions as simple as f(x)=|x|. As any
> working scientist or engineer call tell you, in this case, the
> derivative is -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0 and undefined for x=0. Sorry, Troll
> Boy, but your ridiculous patch banning 0 and negative numbers simply
> won't cut it with that crowd.

stop following me around with deep science, my dear. Just occurred to me,
that bill gates, the depopulator, takes *revenge* on capitalist america,
for his best friend epstein (former incarcerated) with lethal injections,
mis-catalogued as "vaccines". The two lovers were about to repopulate the
face of the earth, with derivatives taken from their own genes. Everybody
is paying attention, or I need to draw a flowchart diagram?

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<87733424-7125-4763-bf22-391c1936712bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58230&group=sci.math#58230

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 05:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
you years to master.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 7 May 2021 12:20 UTC

On Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 20:54:04 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> Unlike the flawed mainstream calculus, the New Calculus is formulated without any ill-formed concepts such as infinity, infinitesimals or limit theory.
>
> Download your free copy now!
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
>
> Also, visit my New Calculus YT channel where I discuss many interesting topics in mathematics. You will understand and learn more than you have in all your school and college years.

As I look back on my life, it seems that I was specially prepared to deal with strong adversity from intellectual stupids and fundamentalists. Yes, yes, I know. Predestination is not too different from superstition. However, I have encountered morons on my life's journey every step of the way.

It is good to be a genius, but often I have wished that I weren't so smart .... perhaps then I would have had more patience in my dealings with the intellectually disabled in mainstream academia.

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<8720b1be-ea64-42e7-831b-fa4ec2c8bfean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58262&group=sci.math#58262

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 08:04:01 -0700 (PDT)
you years to master.
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Fri, 7 May 2021 15:04 UTC

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:19:26 AM UTC-4, Bertram Schuller wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> > Because JG never did understand limit theory, his Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS
> > lacks a workable definition of the derivative of a function. His goofy
> > little system blows up even for functions as simple as f(x)=|x|. As any
> > working scientist or engineer call tell you, in this case, the
> > derivative is -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0 and undefined for x=0. Sorry, Troll
> > Boy, but your ridiculous patch banning 0 and negative numbers simply
> > won't cut it with that crowd.
> stop following me around with deep science, my dear. Just occurred to me,
> that bill gates, the depopulator, takes *revenge* on capitalist america,
> for his best friend epstein (former incarcerated) with lethal injections,
> mis-catalogued as "vaccines". The two lovers were about to repopulate the
> face of the earth, with derivatives taken from their own genes. Everybody
> is paying attention, or I need to draw a flowchart diagram?

Как дела на «ферме», товарищ?

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<s73n5o$1brl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58267&group=sci.math#58267

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
you years to master.
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 10:42:49 -0500
 by: Sergio - Fri, 7 May 2021 15:42 UTC

On 5/6/2021 9:58 PM, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 8:54:04 PM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka 'John Gabriel", "Troll Boy") wrote:

ha, he says it takes years to master! no only a few months

Re: Students: Now you can learn the New Calculus and it won't take you years to master.

<s73tss$uf4$10@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58281&group=sci.math#58281

From: sch...@wncflts.br (Bertram Schuller)
Newsgroups: sci.math
you years to master.
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 17:37:33 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bertram Schuller - Fri, 7 May 2021 17:37 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

>> > 0 and negative numbers simply won't cut it with that crowd.
>> stop following me around with deep science, my dear. Just occurred to
>> me,
>> that bill gates, the depopulator, takes *revenge* on capitalist
>> america,
>> for his best friend epstein (former incarcerated) with lethal
>> injections,
>> mis-catalogued as "vaccines". The two lovers were about to repopulate
>> the face of the earth, with derivatives taken from their own genes.
>> Everybody is paying attention, or I need to draw a flowchart diagram?
>
> Как дела на «ферме», товарищ?

More than thousand of words. For me already a classic, one of the best on
internet. Should wake the fuck up of all capitalists, feminized or not.
When you cut the capitalist crap out, Alex John is okay. I bet he is not
aware how big this is.

Globalist Purge Of Humanity is Happening: Money Power Glory (Lana Del Ray)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GCBbRTPhYSPM/