MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it. -- from Lars Wirzenius' .sig

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium
`* ðŸ¤® of Math and 💩 of Physics ArchimedeMichael Moroney
 `- Re: 🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics ArchimedesWalker Huckabee

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<eb994292-8acf-436d-ab70-1abdb2535625n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58285&group=sci.math#58285

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 10:46:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 7 May 2021 17:46 UTC

Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"? Does Ritalin stop Dan and Kibo from stalking?

I consider stalkers as insane people. Clear example to me is Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry Moroney, where Dan is a 7 year nonstop stalker and Kibo is a 28 year nonstop stalker.

So we can research stalker disease here on the Internet by simply observing Dan and Kibo as they ply their disease to a world wide audience.

Ritalin (Wikipedia says) is a first line medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.

And I just am wondering if that broad class of "hyperactivity" includes stalker behavior. I mean stalking people, especially young men stalking women, is hyperactivity.

So, has Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry Moroney with their combined 7 years stalking and 28 years stalking, have either one of them been given Ritalin and can it stop their stalking. Or, perhaps, when Dan and Kibo were young, both were given Ritalin and now they are off of Ritalin, that pent up bad-energy, that insanity behavior is back with them and they resort to old insane ways of stalking.

So, questions into the research of insane Dan and insane Kibo stalkers-- have they ever been on Ritalin and their stalking is a post-partum-ADHD, or, would they now benefit from the medication of Ritalin, if only they would visit a doctor, which I fondly like to call the "shrink". I mean, I get disturbed from these insane nutters just in posts that I can tune in or tune out, and cannot imagine how a psychologists can tolerate a Dan or Kibo in person.

So, we make Dan and Kibo science studies, to see how we can treat insane two people of their stalking disease, disorder. Of course, both Dan and Kibo think they are normal persons, and can never see they are cracking insane dumpster minds of science.

Does Ritalin stop Dan and Kibo from stalking?

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

<s74716$1866$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58302&group=sci.math#58302

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: 🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimede
s_"Putin's_Stooge"_Plutonium_ ail.com>_fails_at_math_and_science:
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 16:13:32 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 7 May 2021 20:13 UTC

On 5/7/2021 1:46 PM, AutisticPlutonium tarded:

> Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"?

Is that what StupidPlutonium needs to stop stalking and attacking Dan
and myself? I know Plutonium has a bad case of autism (witness his
repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

> I consider stalkers as insane people.

Yes, you probably are insane, but again I am not a doctor. I do
encourage you to see a mental health professional to help you with your
many delusions, but I don't think Ritalin can help you with that.
Perhaps thorazine or Haldol are what you need.

> So we can research stalker disease here on the Internet by simply observing
Plutonium's repeated attacks on many people here. He even spams each
attack multiple times.

> Plutonium plies his disease to a world wide audience.

World wide, yes, but probably with a a readership of a few dozen. Real
mathematicians and scientists left decades ago.

> Ritalin (Wikipedia says) is a first line medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
>
> And I just am wondering if that broad class of "hyperactivity" includes stalker behavior. I mean stalking people, especially young men stalking women, is hyperactivity.

You seem to be hyperactive, alright. Do you stalk women or just
hoped-for would-be boyfriends?

> if only he would visit a doctor, which I fondly like to call the "shrink".

If only Plutonium would visit a "shrink" and get the help he needs for
his antisocial behavior and delusions.

Long ago I promised Plutonium that as long as he attacked me I will
strike back. I didn't know that promise would be so hard to keep,
Plutonium has only increased his attacks.

> Does Ritalin stop Plutonium from stalking?

I think he needs something much stronger.

> AP
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Re: 🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium

<s75pqi$1kif$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58344&group=sci.math#58344

From: how...@emfsvr4.org (Walker Huckabee)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: 🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes
"Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 10:40:19 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Walker Huckabee - Sat, 8 May 2021 10:40 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"?
>
> Is that what StupidPlutonium needs to stop stalking and attacking Dan
> and myself? I know Plutonium has a bad case of autism (witness his
> repeated autism meltdowns here) but are his attacks ADHD related? That's
> what Ritalin is for, but I'm not a doctor.

Thank you for your regards. But there's a fundamental mistake in your
thinking, 99.9% of people are doing it. It's *NOT* bill gates using
countries governments to push his 20:1 profit lethal injections *agenda*,
but *THE_governments_are_using_him*!

Hmm, all they needed was a crazy, retard from birth, eugenicist
capitalist parasite, to focus the laser beam on him, and not see around
anything else. Don't tell me, all these capitalist governments, didn't
know, are not knowing, that crazy retard capitalist is an eugenicist.