Staff meeting in the conference room in %d minutes.

tech / sci.math / Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

SubjectAuthor
* Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with theiArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with Rob am
 +* Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to theArchimedes Plutonium

1
Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<0161570d-8f49-467e-90d1-8c1a3b78cc1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58312&group=sci.math#58312

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 16:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 7 May 2021 23:22 UTC

Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

You are idiots here.
Subscribe

Robam Robam's profile photo
Robam Robam
4:40 PM (2 hours ago)

Total embarrassment to the world.

Robam
From
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>

Post message
Sergio's profile photo
Sergio
4:55 PM (1 hour ago)

On 5/7/2021 4:40 PM, Robam Robam wrote:
> Total embarrassment to the world.
>

> Robam

are you really from Estland ?

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<f6ad9d9e-4d0c-4cfa-993d-80a7f030ab1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58526&group=sci.math#58526

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 06:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: ya12...@mail.com (Rob am)
 by: Rob am - Mon, 10 May 2021 13:08 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium kirjutas laupäev, 8. mai 2021 kl 02:23:06 UTC+3:
> Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
>
> You are idiots here.
> Subscribe
> 
> Robam Robam's profile photo
> Robam Robam
> 4:40 PM (2 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> Total embarrassment to the world.
>

> Robam
> From
> Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>
>

> Post message
> Sergio's profile photo
> Sergio
> 4:55 PM (1 hour ago)
> 
> 
> 
> On 5/7/2021 4:40 PM, Robam Robam wrote:
> > Total embarrassment to the world.
> >

> > Robam
> >

> are you really from Estland ?
I am from Estland(Estonia)

Rob Am

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<379e1f0e-b9dc-4b6d-9e3c-bec33cb2255dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58562&group=sci.math#58562

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 12:16:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 May 2021 19:16 UTC

Boycott Samsung, Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing Moon Bears.

South Korea, MOON BEARS

Boycott Samsung, Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing Moon Bears.

Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from primitive evil// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULING EARTH

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 3:05 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups
Utterly horrible story last night from BBC:
Quoting BBC--
Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
--- end quote ---

The news showed the living conditions-- more apt-- the dying conditions of 400 Moon Bears trapped in large cages, and routinely slaughtered for their body parts.

This is a story one can expect of primitive and evil people, not modern society of 2020.

The BBC said animal rights groups were pleading with the president of South Korea to stop this farm-killing and put the bears into a sanctuary.

One of the major concerns is that this is how we have Viruses jump from one species into another species like our present day covid-19 corona virus that jumped from some wild animal into our species.

BBC-- I beg you please, have a weekly news update on these Moon Bears.

DW News -- I beg you please, cover this story also, and shame the South Koreans for this evil behavior. Please cover it weekly until the president of South Korea puts those poor bears into a sanctuary and stop this utter foolish and nonscientific behavior of animal torture for idiot humans who think body parts cure anything.

USA news outlets-- please, I beg you to cover this story, for animal torture on this scale and on this scale of idiocy has no place in modern Human society.

President Donald Trump-- please, I beg of you, stop military practice with South Korea, until they straighten out this Moon Bear farming torture.

USA Trump administration-- I beg you, think of some trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix this Moon Bear evil.

EU government-- please, I beg you, apply trade sanctions on South Korea until they fix the Moon Bear evilness.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 22, 2020, 2:49 AM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroup
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 23, 2020, 1:42:32 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

Those poor Moon Bears, BBC has the film clip showing their animal cruelty.
Reminds me of the torture of geese and goose in that idiocy of what was the French word ?? Fra gras, where they stuff a poor bird full of food, not because the goose is hungry, no, but stuff the goose so its internal organs get inflamed and enlarged, and think of all that misery and pain to the animal, just so some worthless idiot human being can eat what he thinks is a delicacy.
Were the French the first to stop this evil? Or was it the EU government that put an end to this animal torture evil?
EU, please, I beg you, help get those South Korean Moon Bears into a sanctuary. Animal torture on this scale of 2020 is abhorrent.
AP

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 23, 2020, 2:45:50 AM
to sci.physics
Quoting the web—

Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 25, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
Quoting BBC—

Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
It’s legal in South Korea to slaughter the bears for their bile. The only other country which allows this is China.
The demand almost wiped out Korea’s native bear population and now campaigners believe the coronavirus pandemic has shown the potential risks of using wild animal parts as medicine.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 26, 2020, 4:31 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Quoting Wikipedia—
South Korea remains one of two countries to allow bear bile farming to continue legally. As reported in 2009, approximately 1,374 Asian black bears reside in an estimated 74 bear farms, where they are kept for slaughter to fuel the demands of traditional Asian medicine. In sharp contrast, fewer than 20 Asian black bears can be found at Jirisan Restoration Center, located in Korea's Jirisan National Park.

Archimedes Plutonium
Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
to sci.physics
On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them

Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.

I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.
AP

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<087a103a-e054-4836-a4da-d19d322fd815n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59511&group=sci.math#59511

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 May 2021 06:42 UTC

w w
1:31 AM

I A's profile photo
I A
e e
1:31 AM

I A's profile photo
I A
o o
1:18 AM

I A's profile photo
I A
n n
1:18 AM

I A's profile photo
I A

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 8:08:39 AM UTC-5, Rob am wrote:
> > Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
> >
> > You are idiots here.
> > Subscribe
> > 
> > Robam Robam's profile photo
> > Robam Robam
> > 4:40 PM (2 hours ago)
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Total embarrassment to the world.
> >

> > Robam
> > From
> > Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>
> >

> > Post message
> > Sergio's profile photo
> > Sergio
> > 4:55 PM (1 hour ago)
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > On 5/7/2021 4:40 PM, Robam Robam wrote:
> > > Total embarrassment to the world.
> > >

> > > Robam
> > >

> > are you really from Estland ?
> I am from Estland(Estonia)
>

> Rob Am

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<de161d54-31ad-4aac-97c2-45ea8b070ffcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59676&group=sci.math#59676

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 08:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 May 2021 15:42 UTC

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\

2 Boycott Samsung, Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing Moon Bears.

> [...]
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
> to sci.physics
> On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them
>
> Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.
>
> I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.
> AP

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<ea09cc11-6a5a-4f09-9e6a-109e9b065661n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=63793&group=sci.math#63793

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 16:58 UTC

Robam, should South Korea be denied the Olympics until they stop torturing Moon Bears???

<aceb9df1-83e5-4808-bd64-f4508897de8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65759&group=sci.math#65759

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 05:22 UTC

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\

Re: Robam of England says South Korea is total embarrassment to the world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.

<efefc001-8ca5-47c5-b6b1-c19ed0d0e35dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65898&group=sci.math#65898

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 22:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
world, with their caged moon bears tortured for their bile.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 05:34 UTC

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Kibo Parry Moroney's masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

\\ ("`****/")..
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /