Captain's Log, star date 21:34.5...

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkersArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
|+* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan ChrArchimedes Plutonium
||`* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
|| `- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan ChrArchimedes Plutonium
|+- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan ChrArchimedes Plutonium
|+- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan ChrArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
`- Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ byArchimedes Plutonium

1
176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5MeV

<7277e950-0bcc-41ec-b650-5b69680f94d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57958&group=sci.math#57958

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 09:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 May 2021 16:44 UTC

On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 3:12:54 PM UTC-5, earle wrote:
> It is truly sad that you missed out on so much in your mathematical training.

No student nor teacher should accept the ideas of the worthless failure Dan Christensen and his ally Earle Jones. For Dan is so stupid in logic he cannot tell distinct from nondistinct. But worse yet, both want students to be in the hinter cave of knowledge with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with 2 AND 1 = 1, their never a geometry proof of Calculus Fundamental Theorem and their mindless mix up of the real electron is the muon not Dirac's magnetic monopole of 0.5MeV. The world of education no longer should tolerate suppression fools of Christensen & Jones.

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 4 OR 3 = 7

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Stanford University, math dept.
Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Tom Church, Ralph Cohen, Brian Conrad, Brian Conrey, Amir Dembo, Persi Diaconis, Yakov Eliashberg, Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Laura Fredrickson, Søren Galatius, George Schaeffer, Or Hershkovits, David Hoffman, Eleny Ionel, Renata Kallosh, Yitzhak Katznelson, Vladimir Kazeev, Michael Kemeny, Steven Kerckhoff, Susie Kimport, Jun Li, Tai-Ping Liu, Mark Lucianovic, Jonathan Luk, Frederick Manners, Rafe Mazzeo, James R. Milgram, Maryam Mirzakhani, Stefan Mueller, Christopher Ohrt, Donald Ornstein, George Papanicolaou, Lenya Ryzhik, Richard Schoen, Leon Simon, Rick Sommer, Kannan Soundararajan, Tadashi Tokieda, Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Ravi Vakil, András Vasy, Akshay Venkatesh, Jan Vondrák, Brian White, Wojciech Wieczorek, Jennifer Wilson, Alex Wright, Lexing Ying, Xuwen Zhu
President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)
Stanford Univ physics dept.
Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian

2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Stanford Univ. fairyland physics, when true real electron = muon

5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Length: 72 pages

File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 4Apr2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had (1) a ill-defined infinity; (2) they had the fakery of Limit concept; and (3) they had the fakery of a continuum; and (4) perhaps most important of all as long as Old Math had the wrong numbers that compose mathematics that no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus was ever possible. Sad that starting 1900, Planck showed that Space is discrete in physics, not continuous, leading to the rise of Quantum Mechanics. But the fools of mathematics went the opposite direction in wanting ever more a continuum in mathematics. They spent the entire 20th century riding high on Cohen's depraved continuum. You could almost say that starting 1900, the people in mathematics compared to those in physics would become more and more ignorant and further estranged, and that a widening schism rift separated math from physics, from the realities of the actual world as the future decades and centuries rolled by. And who knows where this rift would leave math as a science decreasing in vim and vigor. Will it end in math becoming a third or fourth tier science, ranking it above say economics but far below even psychology, because much of math proof is kook psychology acceptance divorced of reality. In this view, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, even geology ranked far higher in power and wisdom than math.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<89695e3d-14dc-4bce-a6d2-39127a74ed88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57975&group=sci.math#57975

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 12:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 May 2021 19:25 UTC

Stanford teaches the same mindless b.s. of AND truth tables of Boole logic as TFFF when it really is TTTF as the mindless idiots of MitchR, WM, and Dan Christensen prattle on about

Can a dark number be an even prime?
Jim Burns schrieb am Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021 um 18:21:00 UTC+2: > On 5/4/2021 10:56 AM, WM wrote:
2:12 PM

WM's profile photo
WM
,
Eram semper recta
Re: Racist mathematics proves dark numbers.
On Tuesday, 4 May 2021 at 14:50:17 UTC-4, WM wrote: > Gus Gassmann schrieb am Dienstag, 4. Mai
2:02 PM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
,
Michael Moroney
The Pink Moon eclipse and the Earth's shadow eclipsing
On 5/4/2021 2:05 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > There should be a shadow in the Moon disc
1:54 PM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
Michael Moroney
The zero limit
On 5/4/2021 12:19 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:00:37 PM UTC-7,
1:52 PM

2
174,231-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron...

Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<6209f002-86bf-47e5-b504-bf4ec587bf40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57991&group=sci.math#57991

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 14:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 May 2021 21:09 UTC

Difference between fake mindrot of Stanford Logic classes with their Boole AND truth table of TFFF and the real true AND of TTTF is worse than the mindrot below, because the Stanford mindrot is tested upon the students as victims of mindrot propaganda

William
, …
Sergio
Can a dark number be an even prime?
On 5/4/2021 2:12 PM, WM wrote: > Jim Burns schrieb am Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021 um 18:21:00 UTC+2:
3:57 PM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
Werner Oberman
..999 repeating and 1 are not the same quantity
Michael Moroney wrote: > On 4/25/2021 2:14 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > >> .999
3:50 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More precision about more philosophy about wich philosophy is better?
3:28 PM

zelos...@gmail.com's profile photo
zelos...@gmail.com
,
Dan Christensen
Valid Real Numbers
On Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4:31:09 AM UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote: > So Gabriel claims there

Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<e1509397-a2b1-40b7-8bad-d4b968dc1a97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58009&group=sci.math#58009

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 22:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 May 2021 05:03 UTC

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that the Universe, in total is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus ring and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus perpendicular at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law, producing electricity.

Length: 316 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08T82M2LP
• Publication date : January 16, 2021
• Language: : English
• File size : 887 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 316 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<a02371c3-2c71-4f3b-ad2f-b6e9ffb16e63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58058&group=sci.math#58058

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 11:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 May 2021 18:16 UTC

#7-1, 14th published book

Correcting Math// Math focus series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In the 1990s, I took a survey of Math Professors doing a simple math proof of Euclid's Infinitude of Primes Proof, and found that 84% of Math Professors failed to deliver a valid proof in that survey. The reason I believe this poor performance is that math professors for the most part are never required to take Logic courses while in college, to teach them how to think straight, think clearly. As a result, the world is cluttered with their fake mathematics with no hope of cleaning up their messes. And instead of fixing their mistakes and errors, they keep on cluttering the world with more fake math.

I propose that all math professors be required to take Logic in College as a mandatory requirement. Further, I recommend that all math prizes such as Abel, Fields, etc, that all math prizes awarded to those that can show they first fixed errors "fixed something of Old Math" before any of their manuscript of a proof of something else new in math be considered or given a look-over. That is-- prove yourself first -- you can fix math before we want to look at your new offerings. Show yourself as being math intelligent by fixing errors, rather than throw another error filled fake-proof onto mathematics-- Appel & Haken fake 4 Color Mapping, Wiles's fake FLT, Hales's fake Kepler Packing, Tao & Green fake number theory proof. Show us you can fix math, then we can consider anything new you want to offer.

Cover picture: A tractrix formed by a pocket-watch on graph paper, for this is how infinity borderline is determined.
Length: 722 pages

Product details
File Size: 2026 KB
Print Length: 722 pages
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQ2CXBY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#7-2, 35th published book

True Trigonometry and remove all trigonometry out of Calculus// Math focus series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Sadly most mathematicians of today never learned a valuable lesson and truth of mathematics and geometry. That the axes in mathematics have to always be the same. You cannot have numbers on one axis and oranges on another axis and be mathematics. This is the horrible mistake of Old Math Trigonometry where they believed you can have numbers on one axis and angles on another and still be "mathematics". In true math, the trigonometry is not a sinusoid graph but is a semicircle graph. And this horrible mistake of Old Math escalated into thinking that sine and cosine and trigonometry functions can be dealt with in Calculus. Trigonometry cannot be used in Calculus at all. As I explain below, the derivative of Calculus is dy/dx and trigonometry is dy/dx, so no-one can unravel how a two sets of dy/dx can mix together. I proved where Trigonometry cannot be used in Calculus, and that means, throw out all trigonometry from Calculus textbooks. Leave Calculus to only polynomial functions.

Now, of course trigonometry is a valuable tool in mathematics and such things as surveying or engineering. And the usefulness of trigonometry is the fact that with one angle and one side of a right triangle is able to give you all three sides and all three angles of that right triangle. That is the summation of the value and use of trigonometry. Given one side and one angle you can uncover all the sides and angles of a right triangle. But sadly, in the history of mathematics, many unstable minded mathematicians hyped hyped and hyped trigonometry to where it is today-- a cesspool nightmare of mathematics in Calculus, thought they could stretch the use of trigonometry when in fact you cannot. And thus the ugly horrible picture of trigonometry here, there and everywhere has soaked into the body of mathematics and physics where it never belonged, especially Calculus. Here in this small book we show you the errors of Old Math on trigonometry.

Cover Picture: My graphing of a semicircle wave where the x and y axis are the same numbers atop Jacob's book, 1970, "Mathematics a Human Endeavor", page 276 showing a sinusoid graph. A sinusoid is purely fiction math.
Length: 113 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : April 5, 2019
• File Size : 1422 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 113 pages
• ASIN : B07QDG5TH2
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
• Best-sellers rank #4,173,058 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
• #237 in Trigonometry (Kindle Store)
• #2,090 in Trigonometry (Books)

#7-3, 52nd published book

When does an equation of math, (or Logic), exist? AP's famous Axiom of Algebra// Math focus series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

When vacationing in Siracusa Sicily in 1999 and buying oranges from a roadside fruit stand and weighing the oranges makes one realize that you cannot have 0 all alone on one side of a equation and still be a math equation.

Then in 2000s, especially 2015 I was writing math textbooks and the issue arose where I was removing all negative numbers out of mathematics. And how that can be done for polynomials. In that removal process, I discovered the now famous Algebra Axiom, that you cannot have a equation of mathematics if the rightside has only 0. Also, you have no math equation if the rightside is a negative number. Also, no equation exists if the rightside is a imaginary number.

The only time you have an equation in mathematics, is when the rightside has a positive, nonzero Decimal Grid Number, all alone by itself. Then you have a math equation that you can work with.

Makes sense in logic, makes sense in physics, that you need some true physical reality on one side of a equation, a balancing beam, and then measure that physical reality by weights or numbers of math on the other side of the equation.

This book is the history of my discovery of the famous Algebra Axiom of Equations of Math.

Cover Picture: an equation is the same as a balancing beam, and you have no equation if you have nothing on the rightside.

Length: 36 pages

Product details
File Size: 1110 KB
Print Length: 36 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: July 24, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07VRVBD91
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#7-4, 73rd published book

Chess Optimal Strategy OS: once and for always // Math focus series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I am happy to announce I finally conquered chess, with solving of its optimal strategy OS, and it is a draw if both players play by the OS. This victory of solving OS, happened on 6 December 2019, as seen below.

Cover Picture is my favorite chess set because it is magnetic and because the squares are black and white, not a circus of different colors. Somehow my psychological mind is disturbed if the set is green and blonde, or red and black, really repulsive. But so be it, in a world, even esthetics, to me, has to be logical.
Length: 261 pages

Product details
File Size: 987 KB
Print Length: 262 pages
Publication Date: December 7, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B082GS2HW3
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #329,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#692 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#143 in Chess (Kindle Store)
#489 in Chess (Books)

#7-5, 107th published book

Arithmetic-Algebra Axioms// History of why negative-numbers never exist// Math Focus series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is somewhat a history book of math on the subject of arithmetic axioms for which Old Math failed miserably. And their failure cost math, centuries and even millennium of fake math in algebra. So costly was that failure that many minds in mathematics wasted their entire career in mathematics. The peak of stupidity of mathematics in not recognizing these three axioms of Arithmetic-Algebra, that peak of silliness ends with the ever-unprovable Riemann Hypothesis and why that conjecture is a failure of mathematics. I needed to write a entire whole book on just this topic for it affects both math and science in large part. To emphasize how critically important it is to have the primal axioms of arithmetic-algebra in logical order and correctness.

Cover Picture: a iphone photograph of me doing the 10 Decimal Grid Numbers Coordinate System, all in 1st Quadrant Only for math has no negative numbers.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
File Size: 1187 KB
Print Length: 64 pages
Publication Date: April 1, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B086QBY5TT
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<14bc849e-e82d-45cc-b7dc-1b842cea6dc2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58074&group=sci.math#58074

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 13:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 May 2021 20:24 UTC

#11-1, 8th published book

Brain=Mind=Radio-Receiver=Superdeterminism// physics-psychology series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Psychologists no longer need to find out how the brain and mind works, for this theory explains it.

This is undoubtedly one of my prettiest theories and one of my
prettiest books. The reason I say pretty is
because it comes totally out of the blue and 180 degrees opposite of
where all the scientists figuring out how
the mind works. All the scientists working on "the mind" think that
the mind comes from chemistry sloshing
around in the brain, inside the head. I say 180 degrees opposite, that
the mind comes from "out of the body".
The Brain Locus theory says every thought, and every action comes from
the Nucleus of the Atom Totality
via photons or neutrinos shot into every brain and ordering up that
"thought". In the Brain Locus theory
the mind is like a radio receiver that picks up radio messages. The
chemistry of the brain and head then
respond to the thought of the mind.

All thoughts and thus all actions were ordered up by the Protons and
Neutrons inside the Plutonium Atom Totality
Nucleus which then assembles that "thought" into a photon or neutrino
which is shot into the brain of the
recipient and thus committed to fulfill that "thought".
Length: 155 pages

                File Size: 1437 KB
                Print Length: 155 pages
                Publication Date: March 13, 2019
                Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
                Language: English
                ASIN: B07PRZY1LS
                Text-to-Speech: Enabled

                Word Wise: Enabled
                Lending: Enabled
                Screen Reader: Supported
                Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
                Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,201,481 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1704 in Biology (Kindle Store)
                #3570 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #13023 in Biology (Books)

#11-2, 69th published book

Location of Brain Locus in Brain Locus Theory// physics-psychology series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In my first book of this series, I discussed the Brain Locus theory how the brain is a radio receiver and thinking is really an out-of-body experience, and a radio receiver has a crucial material called the crystal. Here in this 2nd book I want to explore where this crystal is actually located in the brain that lets us, and forces us to "think". In the first book of this series I made the analogy to a Radio, here I do the TV as the analogy. These two books are physics of thinking and is the ultimate of advanced psychology.

Cover Picture is a photo off my computer of a Google search of where the Brain Stem and Thalamus are located in the brain.
Length: 44 pages

Product details
File Size: 1060 KB
Print Length: 44 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: November 22, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B081W68V6B
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#11-3, 76th published book

What causes Homosexuality: a theory// physics-psychology series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

After writing my book: Location of Brain Locus in Brain Locus Theory// physics-psychology series, book 2, I kept making analogies of the Brain Mind to a TV set rather than a radio. And because of recent reports that homosexuality was not a genetic caused condition. I set to look for what can be reversed in a TV that mimics or imitates homosexuality.

If we reverse the electrodes on a deflection coil of a TV, we reverse what appears on the screen.

The best analogy of a physical condition is often the inner workings of that condition.

Cover Picture: My photo of a Google Search of TV deflection coil.
Length: 31 pages

Product details
File Size: 1108 KB
Print Length: 31 pages
Publication Date: December 27, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0837GSYLN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #470,691 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#31 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#254 in Anatomy Science
#656 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#11-4, 49th published book

Science of "Being Happy" // physics-psychology series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Rather a unique topic, to think that happiness has a science behind it. But in another one of my books "Science of Poetry" I discuss how every subject ends up having a physics explanation-- art, music, poetry, painting, and so here we include "happiness". The Science behind the state of mind of "being Happy".

Cover Picture: two pictures of me in early 1990s after having bicycle trekked from Teton National Park to New Hampshire, but a big smile of happiness on my face as I charted out a future course of action.

Length: 91 pages

Product details
File Size: 1350 KB
Print Length: 91 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 20, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07T8G5KG3
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #302,643 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6630 in Counseling & Psychology
#3861 in Medical General Psychology
#11026 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

#11-5, 132nd published book

SLEEP Experiment & Dreams, and is hypnosis just fakery science// physics-psychology series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I have been experimentally researching sleep, to see if I can get to sleep as fast as possible once I lay down to sleep at night. I want to be fast asleep before 10 minutes have gone by once I am in bed. I have been doing this experiment for about 4 years now, trying to find a method or technique to get me to sleep as fast as possible without taking any medicine, just a natural falling asleep.

This experiment sounds terribly easy, easy, easy, but, paradoxically, it is very difficult, for the simple reason, it is difficult to "catch that very moment in which you fall asleep". Catch the moment and realize what method works. The best I have ever done is remember a tiny bit of "when it was I actually fell asleep".

Length: 23 pages

Product details
• Publication date : September 7, 2020
• File size : 701 KB
• Print length : 23 pages
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08HPXJ19W
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported

#11-6, 140th published book
We have Global Warming, but also Global Dumbnification of the human brain caused by increasing CO, Fire-CO2 isomer and pollution//physics-psychology series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revised 20OCT2020.
Preface: Everyone on Earth has heard of Global Warming or Climate Change caused by the human activity of burning fossil fuels such as coal, oil, gas and causing the atmosphere to build up the molecule of carbon dioxide, CO2. This CO2 is a greenhouse gas that causes the atmosphere be like a greenhouse glass or the windshield of your car on a hot summer day that blocks in the Sun rays and makes the temperature of Earth rise. Everyone knows that, but what has not received any attention at all from the news-media and science journals is the fact that CO2 comes in two distinct isomers. An isomer in chemistry is a molecule of the same exact formula CO2, but two different geometries of how the carbon is bonded to two oxygen atoms. And it is Fire-CO2 isomer that is so dangerous to human and animal health and even plant life health. Fire-CO2 is created under higher energy conditions such as a fire where the carbon atom bonds in between the two oxygen atoms. CO2 that is the Animal-CO2 isomer has the carbon atom bonded on the periphery of the two oxygen atoms and requires little energy to form, such as when animals breathe in O2 they cause respiration to form Animal-CO2. Animal-CO2 is a CO2 of so little energy requirement. The Fire-CO2 is so dangerous to health for it easily reforms into CO a poison of animals that it causes what I call the Dumbnification of the human species, so dumbnified that in most circumstances, the human species makes the wrong decisions, simply because humanity in whole is no longer able to think straight, think clear. A mass stupidity of the entire human civilization as Fire-CO2 levels increase.
Length: 51 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<73ab477b-a295-4332-9fd2-70f0915a606bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58103&group=sci.math#58103

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 20:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 03:39 UTC

#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#3-2, 50th published book

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long, I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 134 pages

Product details
Print Length : 134 pages
Publication Date : June 21, 2019
Word Wise : Enabled
ASIN : B07TCVBD93
File Size : 1308 KB
Language: : English
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
Lending : Enabled

#3-3, 81st published book

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
N2  946
CO2 532
O2  498
C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
H2O = 492
OH = 425
H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
Length: 15 pages

Product details
ASIN : B084217LB9
Publication date : January 19, 2020
Language : English
File size : 1042 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 15 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #277,873 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #9 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #297 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#3-4, 38th published book

Hypothesis that Tar restores the Iron in Rust, back to the iron metal object// Chemistry series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Back in 2003 I noticed that while working on my roof, that when I pulled off tar on steel, that the steel was shiny bright iron with no rust while all around where no tar was, was much rust. So that started me to think whether tar acts as a chemical reaction in which it takes the iron atoms out of rust and places those iron-atoms-back-into-the-iron-object. Now that was 2003, and I have not had much time to really dive into experiments on this topic. For one reason-- I have to wait years for the tar to dissolve the rust and perhaps return the iron from iron oxide back into the original iron object. No, I do not have years and I was far too busy with other items of science. But now I plan to do more on this subject. Especially since in 2017 I discovered the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV, casting brand new light on chemistry and chemical reactions. The iron rust molecule Fe2O3 in New Chemistry where the .5MeV particle is not the electron but is Dirac's magnetic monopole, has to be reviewed in terms of this new found knowledge, and whether or not, tar can return the Fe2 back to the original metal object.

Picture cover: About 5 years ago this hammer and trowel were both iron rusted surfaces, both had iron rust, the trowel worse than the hammer. I put tar on the trowel rusty surface and today with a chisel removed some tar and see the shiny bright iron surface. I suppose if I had coated the hammer back then when I coated the trowel, the hammer would also be bright shiny iron.. So the tar must have done something to not only remove the rust but restore the trowel to "more iron bright shiny surface", some claim (see below in text) that the tar only lifted the rust off the iron surface. I think there is more to it than just adhesion lift, and am thinking the tar takes the iron atoms out of iron oxide and puts the iron atoms back into the original iron object. So this is not a proof by any means, but a hypothesis, and a request for more research.
Length: 32 pages

File Size: 2655 KB
Print Length: 32 pages
Publication Date: April 9, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QK428KN

#3-5, 119th published book

Research Notebook of AP on True Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements based on 6, not the error-filled table of Old Chemistry, Chemistry Series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real true electron of atoms was the muon and this muon is stuck inside its attendant proton. The muon is of 105MeV while the proton is 840 MeV. The particle that JJ Thomson in 1897 discovered was not the electron of atoms but instead was the Dirac magnetic monopole. Such a huge huge mistake throughout all of chemistry and physics, to think the electron was 0.5MeV orbiting around a proton of 938MeV breaks even the angular momentum concept of physics, for no hydrogen atom can exist with a 0.5 MeV particle traveling almost the speed of light around a 938MeV particle just will not stay together. And besides, in that Bohr-Rutherford model of the atom, their subatomic particles have no function, no job, no task, nothing. In that viewpoint of the atom, there is little wonder that their Table of Elements would be mostly error after error after mistake.
Length: 108 pages

Product details
File Size: 1083 KB
Print Length: 108 pages
Publication Date: May 21, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0891TTP29
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#3-6, 123rd published book

World's first logical teaching of 6.02*10^23, Avogadro's number and "mole"; refurbished with "hyasys" and 5.98*10^23 // Chemistry series, book 6
Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I was worried I did not reach the target audience on this topic of mole and Avogadro's number. The cover picture is a High School physics textbook, a later edition of PSSC that I took when I was in High School circa 1967. It teaches mole and Avogadro's number. So I needed to write this textbook starting High School, because it is shameful to teach wrong science in either High School or University.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<692e38c0-3976-4185-936d-7aa4df25bc19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58146&group=sci.math#58146

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 09:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 16:13 UTC

#21-7, 114th published book
AP's diary in 2020 lockdown and social-distancing // Sociology series, book 7
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 11Mar2021. This is AP's 114th published book.
Preface: I have been asked to write a diary of sorts as I live through this corona virus pandemic, lockdown and social distancing. I suspect a re-ordering of social life will accrue, especially the elderly of our society, and a economic reordering such as those activities that can spread a virus. I think the age of viral pandemics is here to stay, and I say that because of so much wildlife is disappearing the world over, and the viruses that infected that wildlife has no place to go, but to the animal most abundant in terms of mass-- humans. Lockdown and social distancing are going to be a everyday part of our lives, from 2020 onwards. There is no getting back to what it was before 2020. I expect to live through it, but no one can tell the future, and approaching 70 years old is not a favorable age. As for changing habits-- well, isolation has been my middle name for most of my life. I seek isolation, so I need no training or getting used to in that department. As for economics, well, the only worry there is if stocks stop paying dividends, and that is not likely, especially with my well chosen stocks. But there are ample inconveniences during this pandemic. About the worst worry I have is we hit a wave of social unrest with people out of jobs and work. Where we have rioting and violence and looting. As I wrote in March2020, we could verge on a Themroc type of social disorder. Themroc is a 20th century French classical movie, if you have not seen it, it is a must in my opinion. It was in the era of thermonuclear war threat. Its ending scenes are unforgettable where violent survivors live in burnt out skyscrapers and prowl the streets at night to kill humans and lug them up into their skyscraper to barbecue and eat human meat steaks. So, have I cheered you up by now?

Cover Picture: is a photograph of one of my utility-pantry rooms, where I hang some laundry, and recharge batteries and storage canned quart jars of last summer vegetables. Pardon me for Spring cleaning has not yet arrived. I copied some of the Mormon habits of storage of food. So if need be, I do not have to go to the store if I do not want to for perhaps 6 months. But the center focus in that picture is the gloves and Respirator, a devise that fits snugly over mouth and noise and filters the air I breathe. Some people use respirators when painting. Some respirator cannisters are biological filters, but whether they stop viruses completely is an open question, but they for sure limit the viral load which I inhale. And it is viral load that is important as to whether I actually catch covid-19. I carry my respiratory in the car where if need be, I wear in a store that requires face-mask for admission. Otherwise I do not wear them. But it may come down to mandatory wearing by law-order. The gloves are extra large so I can easily slip in and out of them and until this lockdown I used these gloves to prepare the husks of black walnuts so as to not stain my hands black. Nice adaption from going from preparing black walnuts to safety from a virus.

Product details
ASIN : B087KQWQBV
Publication date : April 22, 2020
Language: : English
File size : 1061 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 126 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #3,969,870 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #24,317 in Sociology (Kindle Store)
◦ #136,864 in Sociology (Books)
◦ #476,114 in Social Sciences (Books)

#20-8, 130th published book
Plutonium Atom National Park in South Dakota// Sociology series, book 8
by Archimedes Plutonium

Well I really better get going on this for the pandemic of covid-19 in 2020 has killed many, and seems to attack elderly more so. If I catch it and subjected to a ventilator, sad that the world has not yet caught onto AP's own cure for covid-19, a MRI or CT scan of resonant frequency where the patient is placed into the machine and it kills a pocket of the virus for which the white blood cells can then better recognize the viral invasion and kill all the rest of covid-19 in the body. I doubt I would survive on a ventilator, and all the pain it causes. But I know I would survive a MRI or CT scan for I have had numerous of those for my cancer Liposarcoma in 2016.

If I should get infected with covid-19, I had better have my Last Will and Testament in order, and that is the purpose of this book.

And the first thing on my mind-- have I squared-away my Last Will & Testament. I know the law does not permit a Internet last will and testament, but this is a bit different in that it is both Internet and a published E-book, and I beg the courts to admit this one. There is always a "first" and let this be a first allowed Internet and Published book, Last Will & Testament. I hereby bequeath all my real assets, real estate, personal belongings and material goods, Prius car, Toyota truck, all my published books to the formation of a USA National Park of my assets here in Meckling, South Dakota. Call it the Plutonium Atom National Park. Having lived before in Moab, Utah where the Federal Government of the USA owned most of the surrounding land with Bureau of Land Management, BLM, I suspect the BLM will take possession of all this property of mine, and get it organized into becoming Plutonium Atom National Park.
Length: 28 pages

Product details
• File Size : 1040 KB
• Publication Date : September 1, 2020
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Print Length : 28 pages
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• ASIN : B08H9S6RLJ
• Language: : English
• Lending : Enabled

#21-9, 129th published book
Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1021 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English

#21-10, 88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<c30b1354-e364-4f1c-b549-4cf0df65d481n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58173&group=sci.math#58173

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 13:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 6 May 2021 20:17 UTC

#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

[...]

<62e8cced-616a-4714-b64a-6737e8c663fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58309&group=sci.math#58309

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 14:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 7 May 2021 21:46 UTC

#11-6, 140th published book
[...]

<0abe80b3-27d7-43ce-9b98-fa2231003d97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58326&group=sci.math#58326

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 22:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 05:44 UTC

#11-6, 140th published book
[...]

• File size : 570 KB
• Publication date : October 11, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 51 pages
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08L46VP6Y
• Screen Reader : Supported

#12-1, 32nd published book
Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution // biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

When I graduated from college in 1972, I set myself upon a journey task mission of life-- that I was going to mathematize the biology theory of evolution. What I mean by that is -- I was going to make evolution a mathematical theory. And so from 1972 until 1990, I was working on this project, with never really expecting to solve it. But then, to my delight and joy of life, I did solve it in 7 November 1990 with the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality. A bigger theory than even mathematizing Darwin Evolution. And one structure of the Atom Totality is quantum mechanics of Superdeterminism, which is a mathematical basis of evolution. What the below writings and posts are, is my notebook, research notebook pertaining to Evolution theory of Biology BET from 1990 on through 2010. A personal memoir of my research notes on Darwin Evolution and how it relates to Atom Totality. In summary form, Darwin Evolution is not a true theory of science for it was replaced by Quantum Mechanics Superdeterminism. NOVA, the tv show recently had a feature program only they called it "quantum entanglement". So Evolution theory is no longer a valid science theory but has been replaced by Superdeterminism. And what Darwin Evolution is-- is a rule or algorithm that captures the essence of what goes on sometimes, but misses vast parts of science of life.. A rule, an algorithm of science is not science truth, but sort of like a model.

From 2010 until present day March 2019, I made more discoveries of physics and biology so that the below is sort of out of date and needs a second edition. Discoveries of what is First Life, is a important subject in Evolution theory and I discovered that circa 2016 that a physics capacitor is a lifeform. All life evolved from capacitors, and the plant and animal and one celled organisms when reduced to bare minimum are capacitors. My body, your body is simply a advanced and complex physics capacitor. Then in 2017, I discovered that the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle we thought was the electron of .5MeV turns out to be Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. That discovery changes very much everything in biology, even evolution theory. And finally, throughout 2010 to 2019 I have been reducing all of physics to be a subject based upon electromagnetism. And so when I write the second edition (if ever) about Evolution theory, it has to be written as if you are in a electricity magnetism classroom.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<1af7f8b4-8de2-441c-b59c-7c9bd127220bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58331&group=sci.math#58331

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 23:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 06:44 UTC

Yes, AP, the King of Science, has worked so hard for this moment in sci.math & sci.physics, where the King has conquered all his enemies, both left and right and straight ahead. That all the King's threads are posts written only by the King. And not blighted or tarnished by side kick ignorant fools of science. It is what the King wanted some 20 years ago, and is now enjoying the fruits of his labors.

Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<98393414-b449-458e-a269-2c3436dc6d2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58375&group=sci.math#58375

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 10:26:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 17:26 UTC

Student victims of Stanford's Tessier-Lavigne with Dan Christensen, with their 61 fakes & mistakes of Old Math
On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 10:50:10 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

61 fakes and mistakes of Old Math.

These can be found in AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS series.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for ages 18-19 Freshperson College, math textbook series, book 3

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Listing the Errors of Old Math, list of 1 to 61.

Alright, well, mathematics is a closed subject. What I mean by that is due to the textbook series of Archimedes Plutonium TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, that once you learn the polynomial transform and learn the two Power Rules of Calculus, you reached the peak the pinnacle of all of mathematics, and anything further in math is just details of what you learn in that textbook series. Math is a completed science, unlike the other 5 hard sciences of physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy. Those other five will continue to find new ideas, new things, while math remains static and complete. Mathematics is finished complete as far as a science goes. And even though Physics will find new science such as how the proton toruses inside of atoms are configured in geometry, the geometry and calculus used in that configuration, that new science does not change nor does it create or require new math to handle the new physics.

Now I do need to discuss the Errors of Math in General and the errors of math in geometry in particular. I have the feeling that Geometry is the more important of the two-- algebra - geometry. This list appears in most of AP's Teaching True Mathematics textbook series by Archimedes Plutonium, meant to be a guide and orientation, and a organizing of what must be covered before graduating from College, and what math to steer clear of.

Errors mostly, but not always, for some are included because too much time spent on them.

1) No curves exist in Geometry, only finer and smaller straight line segments attached to one another.

2) Space has gaps in between one point and the next point. These gaps are empty space from one point to the next point, for example in 10 Grid there is no number between .1 and .2, and in 100 Grid there exists no number between .01 and .02.

3) Infinity has a borderline and there is a microinfinity compared to a macroinfinity. For example in 10 Grid, the microinfinity is .1 if we exclude 0 and so there is no number smaller than .1 and no number larger than 10 in 10 Grid, where 10 is macroinfinity.

4) The 1st Quadrant Only in Coordinate System Geometry. Sad that the first coordinate system of Descartes was correct but soon became corrupted with 4 quadrants. See Mathematical Thought, Volume 1, Kline, 1972, page 303. Where Fermat then Descartes starts the Cartesian Coordinate System as 1 axis only and from 0 rightwards, meaning in our modern day math, 1st Quadrant Only.. Why did math screw up on coordinate systems? I suppose some clowns thought negative numbers were true and they wanted ease of drawing a circle with center at 0. When they could have just as easily drawn the circle in 1st Quadrant Only.

5) Calculus needed a Geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, but Old Math never provided such, instead they provided some stupid Limit argument. The reason for the creation of the Limit disaster was that the French mathematician Cauchy got sick and tired of hearing his smartest students complain that the width of rectangles in the integral are 0 width, and those smart students could not, for the life of them understand how a rectangle with 0 width has any interior area. So instead of the math community denouncing the limit, instead they elevated the fakery.

6) Further in Calculus, they knew you could do a transform of coordinate points to turn any function into a polynomial function, a method of Lagrange. However, they in Old Math were too stupid to take this transform to its highest form-- all functions are polynomial functions and only polynomial functions. When you learn that-- the derivative and integral of any and every function of math is a snap breeze simple and easy.

7) With the error filled 4 quadrants, when it should be 1st Quadrant Only, we have Trigonometry's sine and cosine with the fakery of sinusoid wave when it never was that. The sine and cosine are semicircle waves, and no sinusoid wave exists.

8) There is only one Geometry-- Euclidean, and there is not three distinct geometries of elliptical Riemannian or hyperbolic Lobachevsky. Those two are just duals that make up Euclidean.

9) Torus, volume and surface area formulas in Old Math are all screwed up and in error because they imagined bending a cylinder to form a torus. This brings back memories, for I had to do a percentage formula, since I could not follow the fake way of bending a cylinder. Where 78.5% of Disc Torus (pi)R^2h - (pi)r^2h is the volume of Circle Torus, and 78.5% of Disc Torus 2(pi)Rh + 2(pi)rh + 2 ((pi)R^2 - (pi)r^2) is the surface area of Circle Torus.

10) Ellipse is never a conic slant cut, always a cylinder slant cut.

11) All Parallelepipeds reduced to a Rectangular Box by making 2 cuts and pastes. Volume of the original Parallelepiped is simply a*b*c of the Rectangular Box length*width*depth formed. Old Math never understood that a precise definition of Parallelepiped has two kinds, the parallelepiped that has 90 degree angles and the parallelepiped that has no 90 degree angle.

12) All of Old Logic such as the textbooks by Copi and Boole and Jevons with their messed up operators -- their logic connectors of AND, OR, If->Then, Equal+Not, Boole went insane with logic for he never lived a logical life as he even thought cold bathes and a wet bed would cure him of pneumonia, so insane was Boole he taught class shivering in rain soaked clothes and so when it came time to decide for Boole what AND should be, he thought its table was TFFF, not realizing that if just one statement among many statements is true, then the entire collection is true and thus the true truth table of AND must be TTTF and now in modern day computer making times of 1990s onward we see clearer the Boole error of logic for the computers are expressing the thoroughly wrong and muddle headed Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction of 2 AND 1 = either 1 or 2 as in subtraction of the other. And the Boole mistake of AND and OR is easily fixed as we correct AND to be TTTF and we accept only a OR truth table of FTTF.

13) Set theory is thrown out completely, although we can use the word "set" to mean collection, group. All of Cantor set theory is phony baloney, not worth reading. There never was anything to set theory and was seen as the "part of math inhabited by those crippled in mind to doing regular math" as they played around with Venn diagrams when they should be learning true math of calculus.

14) Rationals and Negative Numbers thrown out completely because the only true numbers are Decimal Grid Numbers. Some would complain, why AP throws out Rationals? And the answer is simple, that numbers must be free of operations, for Rationals are unresolved divisions. Numbers are free and clear of any operator. Numbers have to be formed purely from mathematical-induction and having no unfinished operator. The Smallest set of Grid numbers is the 10 Grid System with its infinitesimal being .1, and the entire collection of 10 Grid is 0, .1, .2, .3, . . , 9.9, 10.0 where .1 is microinfinity and 10 is macroinfinity. In 100 Grid the infinitesimal is .01, in 1000 Grid the infinitesimal is .001, etc etc. In such a true system of numbers, all the numbers are built by mathematical-induction. Not just one group of numbers-- counting, but all numbers from mathematical-induction.

15) Irrationals thrown out completely (ditto to Rationals and Negative numbers).

16) Reals thrown out completely (ditto).

17) Imaginary numbers and Complex numbers are b.s. and thrown out completely.

18) Trigonometry pared down so much-- 90% thrown out, and no trigonometry ever enters Calculus. Only real use of trigonometry is when you have an angle and side, you can figure out the rest of the right triangle. But no, when you give true math to a gaggle of kooks, it is not long before they stretch true math way way out of its "zone of truth". And even fill up by 50% of calculus, when trig should never be in calculus.

19) Continuum and continuity thrown out as horrible fakery (in fact the Quantum Mechanic Physics of early 1900s had a better handle on the truth and reality of math with discrete space).

20) Topology is junk and a waste of time for many reasons such as continuum does not exist, and the fact that the idea of "bending" is not really ever a mathematical concept.

21) Prime numbers are fakery for the Naturals never had division in the first place. The real true numbers of mathematics are the Decimal Grid Numbers and they do not have a concept of "prime". The key evidence that primes were silly stupid error, was the fact that there never existed a "pattern for primes". And all of mathematics is a science of "pattern". If any part of mathematics has no pattern, is indication that such was a phony fake concept to start with. Below begins a write-up of Math topics all have pattern, if not, then not math. Now some may worry about the idea that no primes ever existed for they worry about the Unique Prime Factorization Theorem of Old Math. But here again, there is no worry. For "Factors exist" just not prime factors.

22) Limit in Old Math was a horrible fakery, built by lowly idiots of math who wanted to get away from the smart students asking them-- stupid professor, come back here,-- how does a zero width rectangle even have interior area.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 176,909-Student victims of Tessier-Lavigne,Stanford Univ by stalkers Dan Christensen & Earle Jones preaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and the mindless mistaken electron of 0.5

<04608e65-fc3b-422b-9417-02b05492b05en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58397&group=sci.math#58397

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 11:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 18:52 UTC

135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of

171st book of AP: AP Problems of Mathematics replacing the Hilbert Problems of 1900s.

Alright David Hilbert set a standard bearer of math purpose in making a list of problems for other mathematicians to solve. Trouble was, David Hilbert never had much logical brains to conduct a full sweeping Standard Bearer job over mathematics as David was pretty much in the weeds of math and logic himself. But, David did lead the way into making a Standard Bearer Job.

AP, the King of Science is going to lead mathematics onward with the new standard bearing problems. And the first problem is going to separate the men from the boys, so to speak of mathematics. David just wanted all math professors to work on solving a list of problems. AP takes that much much further in that AP defines what a valid math professor is in the first place. And AP's definition of a math professor separates the wheat from the chaff, separates the math professor from a acting stooge con artist math professor. In other words, we are going to define what is a valid math professor and what is not a math professor in the first AP problem. If anyone claims to be a math professor from a college or university, is only a math professor if he/ she can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. If any, so called math professor cannot do a Geometry Proof of FTC, then their degree is stripped of them. They are not math professors but some actor con artist of math.

All math professors have to be on the same page with a Geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Calculus is Geometry, and you be surprized to know that many math professors never even knew that much.

Calculus is the most important of all mathematics to date. Calculus is the pinnacle peak crowning glory jewel of mathematics. And when we couple the fact that calculus is geometry and the peak of mathematics, it is rather stunning to realize, only one person in all the world from 2015 to 2021 as I write this could deliver a Geometry proof of FTC. In fact AP wrote a book on it (see below).

Limit analysis is not geometry but a petty side show argument that never relates to a making of a proof of FTC.

What a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus does, is straighten out all the horrible and worst math ideas that pollute modern day mathematics.

A geometry proof of FTC forces, yes forces these corrections of Old Math:

(1) What are the real numbers of mathematics, for the Reals are a worthless cobble together bag of nonsense numbers.

(2) The true numbers of mathematics come from Mathematical Induction-- all of them, not just Naturals, and they require empty space between one and the next number. In other words, the true numbers of mathematics are discrete..

(3) The continuum in Old Math was a delusion, and too bad the mathematicians of the 1900s were too dumb to see and follow what physicists were doing with quantum mechanics, instead the blithering idiot fools of mathematics went the exact opposite direction of discrete with Cohen's mindless pursuit of continuum.

(4) Infinity and finite had to be well-defined.

(5) Most damaging of all, a function was never well defined in Old Math, for to well define a function, all functions have to be polynomial functions and nothing else. So a conversion of all other candidates had to be transformed into being a Polynomial.

(6) First Quadrant Only in mathematics had to be acknowledged and understood because of failure of Old Math to ever recognize a primal axiom of Algebra. You cannot have a equation of math if the rightside has a 0 or negative number, or imaginary number all alone on the rightside of the equation. No equation of math exists unless it has a positive, greater than zero number on the rightside of the equation, all alone, at all times. Old Math was far far too dumb in logic to ever realize that equations are balancing beams of some constant Reality on the rightside plate, all alone, at all times of the balancing beam and where you have Substantive Reality on the leftside of the balancing beam. Only a goofball would think it is okay to have "nothing as in 0" all alone on the rightside plate or even worse-- imaginary or negative reality-- all alone on the rightside plate. This was one of the worst insane cases of Old Math thinking. This was asylum mathematics of Old Math.

So, when AP demands a geometry proof of FTC from all so called math professors, forces them to correct much of Old Math lousy and sloppy errors of the past, and makes mathematics, puts mathematics into a clean bill of health.

Math and Logic demands a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and forces math to purge and clean itself up of all the horrible mistaken goofball notions they have carried with them for the past 400 years of sloppy error filled Old Math.

[...]

By the 19th and 20th and 21st centuries, the single number one important topic and subject in all of mathematics was Calculus, and the reason being, is that Physics is mostly calculus, the science of motion and change. And everyone in math knows that calculus is geometry. So, then, to not have a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is a failure and failing of being a mathematician.

The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus basically says the integral is inverse to the derivative and the derivative is inverse to the integral. By inverse is meant that you can go to one given the other and vice versa, such as add is the inverse of subtract, so if we had 10 + 4 = 14 then the inverse is subtract 4 and we have 14-4 = 10 back to 10 where we started from. And the geometry proof involves a rectangle and a right triangle hinged atop a trapezoid. You hinge it one direction you have dy*dx for area of a rectangle for integral area. You hinge it the other direction you have the dy/dx for slope or derivative from the trapezoid formed.

Sad that Old Math was so full of ill-defined concepts and fake concepts that never was a geometry proof of FTC ever possible in Old Math.

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

---------------------------
Table of Contents
---------------------------

1) Preliminary mathematics needed to do the Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

2) How the dumb limit concept was borne, that is a con-artist job.

3) When you know the true numbers of mathematics, Decimal Grid Numbers, you need no limit concept.

4) Mathematics has two houses, one is numbers, one is geometry.

5) All numbers come from physics because the Universe is just one big atom of 231Pu.

6) History of my discovery of Decimal Grid Numbers.

7) The error of having a proper Coordinate System to do the Calculus as 1st Quadrant Only with all positive Decimal Grid Numbers.

8) Concept of Infinity versus Finite for Calculus.

9) Brief proofs of the Infinity borderline, especially Huygens tractrix.

10) World's first picture diagram proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus by 2015.

11) Calculus the very most important math to date.

12) Everyone in mathematics knows that Calculus is geometry.

Length: 39 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1236 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 39 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<s774bf$1gkm$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58411&group=sci.math#58411

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 18:46:14 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 8 May 2021 22:46 UTC

💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig