Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 16:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 23:47 UTC

Well, there is no hope of finding a professor at either Dartmouth or Stanford that can teach a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, no hope whatsoever, for they cannot even reason logically with their Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subraction in 2 AND 1 = 1 (hard to believe colleges and Universities across Earth teach mind rot logic like that). That being said it is no hope of finding a math professor at Dartmouth or Stanford who can do a geometry proof of FTC, for all those fools are brainwashed on the "dumbarse limit analysis", the con artist contraption that Cauchy in France in the 1800s invented because he became sick and tired of his smart students asking him how a rectangle of 0 width in the integral has any interior area at all. So fast forward to today and the ignorant math professors around the world teach the con artist trick of Cauchy because their tiny minds of logic could not even fathom that a proper geometry proof of FTC is required. I am guessing that is why Dr. Hanlon got out of teaching math and became Dartmouth president, so as not to deal with being a hypocrite math professor any longer, and as for Stanford's excuse is all up in the air.

But, if we were to tour the campus of Stanford Univ or Dartmouth College, can we find someone halfway intelligent in pharmacology and psychology and psychiatry? Can some from Stanford or Dartmouth tell us if Ritalin can cure the insane stalkers of that filthy Kibo Parry Moroney's 28 year stalking and the filthy Canadian Dan Christensen 7 years of nonstop stalking. Does Ritalin work on insane stalkers??

Kibo Parry Moroney that 28 year long bully stalker insane worthless idiot, needs Ritalin

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 5:49:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> tarded:

Can Ritalin (Methylphenidate) cure "stalking disease"? Does Ritalin stop Dan and Kibo from stalking?

I consider stalkers as insane people. Clear example to me is Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry Moroney, where Dan is a 7 year nonstop stalker and Kibo is a 28 year nonstop stalker.

So we can research stalker disease here on the Internet by simply observing Dan and Kibo as they ply their disease to a world wide audience.

Ritalin (Wikipedia says) is a first line medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.

And I just am wondering if that broad class of "hyperactivity" includes stalker behavior. I mean stalking people, especially young men stalking women, is hyperactivity.

Is Ritalin a medication that is applied throughout a patient's life or as the young person matures, do they stop taking ritalin? And has anyone that taken Ritalin become a stalker, or, is a known stalker that required a judge's restraint court order?

So, has Dan Christensen and Kibo Parry Moroney with their combined 7 years stalking and 28 years stalking, have either one of them been given Ritalin and can it stop their stalking. Does either one of them have a police record with "stalking as the issue"? Or, perhaps, when Dan and Kibo were young, both were given Ritalin and now they are off of Ritalin, that pent up bad-energy, that insanity behavior is back with them and they resort to old insane ways of stalking.

So, questions into the research of insane Dan and insane Kibo stalkers-- have they ever been on Ritalin and their stalking is a post-partum-ADHD, or, would they now benefit from the medication of Ritalin, if only they would visit a doctor, which I fondly like to call the "shrink". I mean, I get disturbed from these insane nutters just in posts that I can tune in or tune out, and cannot imagine how a psychologists can tolerate a Dan or Kibo in person.

And this is where outfits like the media press such as Wired magazine with editors not having a full focus on their articles they print, having Kibo Parry on the cover and a gloating report. Whereas every victim of the sicko Kibo Parry, having been stalked by that sicko would see Wired magazine of Nicholas Thompson as totally irresponsible news coverage, giving sick Kibo the idea that he can now stalk longer, stalk harder and stalk louder.

Looking at what wikipedia has on "stalker behavior".
Quoting Wikipedia-- Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are interrelated to harassmentand intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The term stalking is used with some differing definitions in psychiatry and psychology, as well as in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.
According to a 2002 report by the U.S. National Center for Victims of Crime, "virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking", although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat stricter.

So, we make Dan and Kibo science studies, to see how we can treat insane two people of their stalking disease, disorder. Of course, both Dan and Kibo think they are normal persons, and can never see they are crackling-insane-dumpster-minds of science.

Does Ritalin stop Dan and Kibo from stalking? Is there a medication for Stalker behavior?

AP
King of Science, especially Physics