Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 04:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
<0ced9a03-fbad-41fb-82f6-f09058b01039n@googlegroups.com> <97c83778-a71a-4e55-8cb0-4799657952e7n@googlegroups.com>
<272ec78e-668c-445a-b86e-a37d7a792d7bn@googlegroups.com> <79d33113-7289-49b1-93b4-a8bad3a7ce1en@googlegroups.com>
<22961560-2a2e-48de-941d-245958eed0f7n@googlegroups.com> <d3ed4c72-1e93-4874-93dc-777cbe9e436an@googlegroups.com>
<01bf97e7-36a8-49cc-aa6f-f70f3f897d58n@googlegroups.com> <565ff749-adab-4991-8b70-d3357d478fe9n@googlegroups.com>
<cdc7955a-18f7-4fb6-87d6-d37a3edc7701n@googlegroups.com> <bd147e0e-b64e-4390-9909-7e1a3323bd7an@googlegroups.com>
<1001f5ef-6b65-4800-8c41-46463f82c2den@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Racist mathematics proves dark numbers.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Mon, 10 May 2021 11:15 UTC

On Monday, 10 May 2021 at 00:59:54 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >What students think is that they need to understand. Your statement about what is mathematics is irrelevant because you have no clue what is mathematics
> I know it far better than you :)

A typical 2-year old response.

> >It is very relevant and EVERYONE cares about it. So much so that morons like you are constantly arguing about it. The telling part is that even your fellow morons in the mainstream can't agree with you.
> No one cares about it, that is why it is not used in any mathematical literature cause it is entirely meaningless.

Another typical 2 year old response when in fact it is known worldwide that students of mathematics who fail to understand the basic concepts soon lose interest. As a result, far less pursue STEM careers - the very careers required to make life better for all on the planet.

> >And that makes it relevant in mathematics? Get a clue, idiot.
> Did I say it did? I never did :) You assumed. What I said is that humans have intuitive feelings for certain things within mathematics, which is a true statement just like within every field, and that it is nice when the formal and intuitive coincide, but they don't always do.

What you say is generally incoherent garbage because you have no clue what you are talking about.

> >You've never done a proof in your life. The fact that you constantly lie about me shows that you are one very desperate boy.
> Besides my master thesis you mean?

LMAO. Your master thesis is not worth shit. I say this without even having seen it with confidence because I have read so many Doctorate theses which are an absolute joke.

> >LMAO. That is not a proof. It is not even mathematics. Chuckle. I have already shown you in the past that if one uses sequences, you don't prove anything about numbers (the very concept you do not understand!).
> It is a proof, it is mathematics, going "nu uh!" doesn't help you.

It's not even cute when you try to imitate me.

> Sequences are used to CONSTRUCT real numbers. This is where your fixation on the word "number" do you problems. "Real numbers" is a system with certain properties, what the objects are is not important.
> >The same drivel that is shown on that page could be used to "prove" that 0.999... < 1.
> Try it.

I showed you many times. Page 13 of the following article has been mentioned in this newsgroup several times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLS2pmTHMwel9fOTQ

As usual you missed the point. Reread the comment, you moron! I said:

"[0.1; 0.01; 0.001; ...] which in fact bears no relation to 0 (a non-number) except that 0 is its limit. "

> ><<A sequence is NOT a number>>
> Sequences are used to construct the real numbers, again,

Many things are used, said and done, but that does not mean they are correct.

"the properties of the field is what matters, not what the objects are."

How many times must I tell you O stupid one, what you say matters is irrelevant. All that matters are hard, cold facts. Your decrees and bullshit you should save for your theses. LMAO.

> >Not even in your bogus mythmatics is a sequence a number. In your laughable Wiki "proof", you add sequences as if they were numbers when in fact what you are doing is adding their limits.
> Again, you fail to understand how number construction works.

You piece of shit. No one, but no one on the planet has my understanding of number and mathematics. I have demonstrated this over and over again. All you can do is spew out your worthless opinions.

My understanding shines in my articles:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hasWyQCZyRN3RkdvIB6bnGIVV2Rabz8w

All you have is opinions and assertions that mean nothing.

<too much drivel>