Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

tech / sci.math / Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

SubjectAuthor
* The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's thisEram semper recta
+- Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and muchDan Christensen
`* Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'sEram semper recta
 +- Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'sDan Christensen
 `* Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'szelos...@gmail.com
  `* Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'sEram semper recta
   `* Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'szelos...@gmail.com
    `* Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'sEram semper recta
     `- Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it'sEram semper recta

1
The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<1e1d8780-5f97-4bd0-b904-1adf28a92f7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58441&group=sci.math#58441

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 04:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this
and much more!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 9 May 2021 11:21 UTC

There is this notion among New Calculus critics that the New Calculus is only a rigorous reformulation. This is true, but it's much more than just a rigorous formulation.

In my free eBook which is the most important mathematics book ever written, I discuss some features not possible in your bogus mainstream formulation and I end the book with a discussion on the Gabriel Polynomial which is far superior to Taylor's Polynomial and is always in closed form.

The eBook:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO

The Gabriel Polynomial described in more detail:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnnnczqCA6vAEEoL1_OQAabDyHHzNcwW

Your comments are drivel and shall probably be ignored.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<4c277650-1256-4471-9b86-8068ac0aaaf3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58454&group=sci.math#58454

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 06:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 9 May 2021 13:56 UTC

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 7:21:55 AM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka "John Gabriel", "Trolly Boy") wrote:
> There is this notion among New Cal-CLUELESS critics that the New Cal-CLUELESS is only a rigorous reformulation.

There is nothing rigorous about your Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS, Troll Boy.

Because you never did understand limit theory, your Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS lacks a workable definition of the derivative of a function. Your goofy little system blows up even for functions as simple as f(x)=|x|. As any working scientist or engineer call tell you, in this case, the derivative is -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0 and undefined for x=0.

Sorry, Troll Boy, but your ridiculous patch banning 0 and negative numbers simply won't cut it with that crowd. Your Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS remains a dead end. After 30+ years of flogging this dead horse of yours, don't you think it is time to cut your losses and move on?

Even at his advanced age (60+?), John Gabriel is STILL struggling with basic, elementary-school arithmetic. As he has repeatedly posted here:

"There are no points on a line."
--April 12, 2021

"Pi is NOT a number of ANY kind!"
--July 10, 2020

"1/2 not equal to 2/4"
--October 22, 2017

“1/3 does NOT mean 1 divided by 3 and never has meant that”
-- February 8, 2015

"3 =< 4 is nonsense.”
--October 28, 2017

"Zero is not a number."
-- Dec. 2, 2019

"0 is not required at all in mathematics, just like negative numbers."
-- Jan. 4, 2017

“There is no such thing as an empty set.”
--Oct. 4, 2019

“3 <=> 2 + 1 or 3 <=> 8 - 5, etc, are all propositions” (actually all are meaningless gibberish)
--Oct. 22, 2019

No math genius our JG, though he actually lists his job title as “mathematician” at Linkedin.com. Apparently, they do not verify your credentials.

Though really quite disturbing, interested readers should see: “About the spamming troll John Gabriel in his own words...” (lasted updated March 10, 2020) at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.math/PcpAzX5pDeY/1PDiSlK_BwAJ

Dan

Visit my Math Blog a http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<4f573377-2fca-4c71-a9f1-5a91f8fff0d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58459&group=sci.math#58459

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 08:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's
this and much more!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 9 May 2021 15:03 UTC

On Sunday, 9 May 2021 at 07:21:55 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> There is this notion among New Calculus critics that the New Calculus is only a rigorous reformulation. This is true, but it's much more than just a rigorous formulation.
>
> In my free eBook which is the most important mathematics book ever written, I discuss some features not possible in your bogus mainstream formulation and I end the book with a discussion on the Gabriel Polynomial which is far superior to Taylor's Polynomial and is always in closed form.
>
> The eBook:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
>
> The Gabriel Polynomial described in more detail:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnnnczqCA6vAEEoL1_OQAabDyHHzNcwW
>

> Your comments are drivel and shall probably be ignored.

Mainstream moron academics hate the New Calculus because it exposes their decades long stupidity and inability to explain why calculus works. The buck ends with me.

I am the great master of calculus and to understand calculus, you need my wisdom.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<53262cc3-8e33-4ebe-927c-cbff4449fbben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58463&group=sci.math#58463

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 08:48:22 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 9 May 2021 15:48 UTC

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 11:03:20 AM UTC-4, I am Super Rectum (aka "John Gabriel", "Troll Boy") wrote:

> Mainstream moron academics hate the New Calculus because it exposes their decades long stupidity and inability to explain why calculus works. The buck ends with me.

Good! So now use your Wacky New Cal-CLUELESS to prove that the derivative of f(x)=|x| is -1 for x<0, +1 for x>0 and undefined for x=0. Still working on 2+2=4? Oh, well....

Dan

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<4ace1277-0a92-45b4-b655-bc7bf7ecf9d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58611&group=sci.math#58611

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 11 May 2021 05:26 UTC

söndag 9 maj 2021 kl. 17:03:20 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Sunday, 9 May 2021 at 07:21:55 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > There is this notion among New Calculus critics that the New Calculus is only a rigorous reformulation. This is true, but it's much more than just a rigorous formulation.
> >
> > In my free eBook which is the most important mathematics book ever written, I discuss some features not possible in your bogus mainstream formulation and I end the book with a discussion on the Gabriel Polynomial which is far superior to Taylor's Polynomial and is always in closed form.
> >
> > The eBook:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
> >
> > The Gabriel Polynomial described in more detail:
> >
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnnnczqCA6vAEEoL1_OQAabDyHHzNcwW
> >

> > Your comments are drivel and shall probably be ignored.
> Mainstream moron academics hate the New Calculus because it exposes their decades long stupidity and inability to explain why calculus works. The buck ends with me.
>
> I am the great master of calculus and to understand calculus, you need my wisdom.

No one hates it cause it is so laughably stupid. What people do hate is you spreading disinformation like the republicans.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<7f050bc0-ba2f-45d6-a378-939827ec0301n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58634&group=sci.math#58634

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 05:22:43 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 11 May 2021 12:22 UTC

On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 01:26:06 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> söndag 9 maj 2021 kl. 17:03:20 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > On Sunday, 9 May 2021 at 07:21:55 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > > There is this notion among New Calculus critics that the New Calculus is only a rigorous reformulation. This is true, but it's much more than just a rigorous formulation.
> > >
> > > In my free eBook which is the most important mathematics book ever written, I discuss some features not possible in your bogus mainstream formulation and I end the book with a discussion on the Gabriel Polynomial which is far superior to Taylor's Polynomial and is always in closed form.
> > >
> > > The eBook:
> > >
> > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
> > >
> > > The Gabriel Polynomial described in more detail:
> > >
> > > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MnnnczqCA6vAEEoL1_OQAabDyHHzNcwW
> > >

> > > Your comments are drivel and shall probably be ignored.
> > Mainstream moron academics hate the New Calculus because it exposes their decades long stupidity and inability to explain why calculus works. The buck ends with me.
> >
> > I am the great master of calculus and to understand calculus, you need my wisdom.
> No one hates it cause it is so laughably stupid.

It's very telling that you are NOT laughing and that you are besides yourselves with fear and worry, knowing well that your days of bullshit are numbered.

> What people do hate is you spreading disinformation like the republicans.

The Church of Academia (The Big Stupid or Mainstream Academia) is worse than the Republicans (who are indeed the scum of the earth). The BIG STUPID has taken religion to brand new heights. Mainstream mathematics academia is no longer about mathematics. It ceased to be this over 200 years ago. Mainstream academia is a CULT whose final days will come.

You should be careful when you criticize your own (republicans such as Sergio, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, etc). Heard that saying "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" ? Chuckle.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<9b745a1c-3095-4d64-b6ef-b74bcb796b71n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58645&group=sci.math#58645

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 05:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 11 May 2021 12:48 UTC

>It's very telling that you are NOT laughing and that you are besides yourselves with fear and worry, knowing well that your days of bullshit are numbered.

I feel no fear or worry, why would I worry about a crank like you? You are a dime a dozen and when you die, your stuff fades away, at best a footnote in history to laugh at.

>The Church of Academia (The Big Stupid or Mainstream Academia) is worse than the Republicans (who are indeed the scum of the earth). The BIG STUPID has taken religion to brand new heights. Mainstream mathematics academia is no longer about mathematics. It ceased to be this over 200 years ago. Mainstream academia is a CULT whose final days will come.

It is all about mathematics, it just is too complicated for you to understand.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<39df5b95-445d-43da-927a-a68cc30b5f05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58649&group=sci.math#58649

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 05:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 11 May 2021 12:57 UTC

On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 08:48:51 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >It's very telling that you are NOT laughing and that you are besides yourselves with fear and worry, knowing well that your days of bullshit are numbered.
> I feel no fear or worry, why would I worry about a crank like you? You are a dime a dozen and when you die, your stuff fades away, at best a footnote in history to laugh at.

The lady doth protest too much me thinks....

LMAO.

Re: The New Calculus isn't just a reformulation of calculus - it's this and much more!

<6be39d29-68f3-4119-a1c7-b964e1e87858n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58655&group=sci.math#58655

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 06:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
this and much more!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Tue, 11 May 2021 13:06 UTC

On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 09:00:57 UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> tisdag 11 maj 2021 kl. 14:57:57 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > > I feel no fear or worry, why would I worry about a crank like you? You are a dime a dozen and when you die, your stuff fades away, at best a footnote in history to laugh at.
> > The lady doth protest too much me thinks....
> >
> > LMAO.
> comes from the one needing to say "great" about himself.

It's true that I am great and it is also true that I don't need to say it of myself. But it gives me great pleasure that it displeases you so much. :)