"It runs like _x, where _x is something unsavory" -- Prof. Romas Aleliunas, CS 435

tech / sci.math / Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by DanArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by DanArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by DanArchimedes Plutonium
`* WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
 `- Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math andBubba Dutchover

1
106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron

<ddc2d846-6f21-44ca-9102-2fef720f5b02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57345&group=sci.math#57345

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by Dan
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:10 UTC

106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron of atoms

Dalhousie Univ
Chancellor Anne McLellan, president Deep Saini
physics Arthur B. McDonald, math T. Kolokolnikov, Peter Selinger, Edward Susko, Alan Coley, Richard Nowakowski, math Scott Chapman, Jeff Dahn, Simon de Vet, James Drummond, Richard Dunlap, Michael Freund, Ian Hill

Dan Christensen stalking everyday for 6 years...
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:24:53 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> Student Victims of Psycho
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

Please, a question Anne McLellan if you have the time -- what is the best way of getting rid of a stalker of 6 years? Sure hope in your lifetime you never had a insane stalker at you 24-7-365 going on 6 years now. Any advice is appreciated? This Dan is completely insane, as are all stalkers are insane.

Dan 7-24-365 stalker of 6 years in sci.math, what would you say the worst mistake of caretaker ship of Dalhousie Univ
Chancellor Anne McLellan was? Was it -- never a geometry proof of fundamental theorem of calculus and one has to wonder if Toronto ever was a center of math education, or just all stalker's suppression chamber with the likes of Dan Christensen with his 10 OR 2=12 with AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 8:40:05 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test:
> Use any aids. Answer in the space provided.
> 2. True or false: 60

AP writes: Say Dan, how can anyone believe you when you cannot even get correct what is distinct and what is not.

Remember the time the Dan Christensen could not tell the difference between distinct and nondistinct.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:

> >> What a monsterous fool you are
> >>

> > OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.
>
> And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
> be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14Mar2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum. Sad that starting 1900, Planck showed that Space is discrete in physics, not continuous, leading to the rise of Quantum Mechanics. But the fools of mathematics went the opposite direction in wanting ever more a continuum in mathematics. They spent the entire 20th century riding high on Cohen's depraved continuum. You could almost say that starting 1900, the people in mathematics compared to those in physics would become more and more ignorant and further estranged, and that a widening schism rift separated math from physics, from the realities of the actual world as the future centuries rolled by. And who knows where this rift would leave math as a decreasing vim and vigor of math. Will it end in math becoming a third or fourth tier science, ranking it above say economics but far below even psychology, because much of math proof is kook psychology acceptance divorced of reality. In this view, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, even geology ranked far higher in power and wisdom than math. We all know that the hard sciences have as their "final judge of truth value" have experiments to prove one way or the other. And that mathematics never had this hard core truth value of judge linked with the rest of the experiential world at large, no, what math had as judge is "other mathematicians chiming in and saying-- that is good, but only good because each of them will get more money and fame". And obviously a judging of truth or falsity by a country club of mathematicians is never really a good judge at all. Because often, the kook who is pushing something in math, can easily find a country club of kooks to judge his work as true when in reality it is hideously wrong. Take the example of the slant cut in a single cone started by Apollonius in Ancient Greek times, where he declared it was a ellipse when in truth, over 2,000 years later, AP would discover it is really a oval, never the ellipse. Apollonius never actually took a cone model of a folded up paper placing a circle lid inside and seeing that the circle when tilted leaves a crescent shape gap-- a oval. You need a slant cut in the cylinder to get a ellipse. So in that lesson of oval, we can see that mathematics is mostly a kook judgement call, unlike physics such as in 1989 or thereabouts, a pair of electrochemists declared they had found fusion in a test tube using palladium. Only thing was, the judge of physics is not more kooks like it is in mathematics. The judge in physics is --- experiment and experiment --- and 10 years later after 1989, experiments declared that Pons and Fleischmann were wrong. Math never had that experiment-judge, math always had a country club of kooks chiming in agreement that something in math is good or is bad. Because math has no foundation in experience of a experimental world? Meaning, math is more of kook philosophy, more of imagination and ideas not concrete to be tested in a reality based world. Physics is a reality-experience-science and grounded in reality by doing experiments, not the imagination gone wild by a band of kooks out for fame, more money and fortune.

Length: 38 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1235 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 38 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Univ Waterloo
Chancellor Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur
physics Donna Strickland, math Mark Giesbrecht, George Alfred Barnard, Walter Benz, Jonathan Borwein, Timothy Chan, C B Collins, Gordon Cormack, Paul Cress, Kenneth Davidson, Jack Edmonds, Keith Geddes, Ian Goldberg, Peter Ladislaw Hammer, Ric Holt, David Jackson, Murray Klamkin, Neal Koblitz, Kenneth Mackenzie, Alfred Menezes, Crispin Nash-Williams, Josef Paldus, Vladimir Platonov, Ronald Read, Jeffrey Shallit, Doug Stinson, W T Tutte, Scott Vanstone

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electr

<83a31f75-cc75-40b4-9059-e9eb877e92aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=57966&group=sci.math#57966

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 11:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 May 2021 18:26 UTC

MitchR wants to learn more about Dalhousie---

e is nothing standing in the way of extending e math... Mitchell Raemsch
1:19 PM

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More philosophy about how to be a successful country..
Hello.. More philosophy about how to be a successful country.. I am a white arab, and i think i am

, …
Michael Moroney
21

, …
mitchr...@gmail.com
Mixing operators and values; What does it mean to be elemental?
1:09 PM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
The Pink Moon eclipse and the Earth's shadow eclipsing

Re: 106,882-Student victims of Anne McLellan Dalhousie Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electr

<3d47e845-b1db-4bac-ba04-184631c0c9a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58596&group=sci.math#58596

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 18:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 May 2021 01:22 UTC

Chris Thomasson, goodie gum drops, not only has Chris reinvented the wheel with his FaceTube website that Dan Christensen spray painted over, but that Chris has made a Fractal Tapestry of the 106,882 student victims of Dalhousie. Nice fractal Chris. Hard to imagine you fitting so much into a tapestry.

finally got around to creating a proper website....
On 5/10/2021 6:02 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote: > On 5/5/2021 12:56 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
8:10 PM

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<08bffef3-60c7-4283-bcfc-f5284eb0928bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58598&group=sci.math#58598

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 19:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Tue, 11 May 2021 02:19 UTC

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 12:10:11 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Students victims of AP's sinister Cult of Failure. Don't be the next one!

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<s7gfhv$q2i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58724&group=sci.math#58724

From: bub...@gmail.com (Bubba Dutchover)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and
science
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 11:52:32 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bubba Dutchover - Wed, 12 May 2021 11:52 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his
> lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a
> NEW thread.

Actually, without spamming, keeping arguments short,
*Archimedes_Plutonium* is a genuine poster in mathematics. He fails
physics, however. Your country, on the other hand, is a *fake_money*
capitalist *shithole*, exporting no oil (but lying about it), no natural
resources, no products, no brain, no nothing, but robing former
multilateral prosperous *eastern_europe*, with fake money, you being
*capitalist_democracy* arrogant in the process.

Absurd *oxymoron*, since there can't be democracy included sets of
capitalism. Robbery, all they can with arrogance, that's bourgeoisie
driven capitalism. And feudalism, and all the shit of the past.

Which is an abomination before the Celestial Throne. Have shame, you
repulsive bag of subhuman excrement.