Chemist who falls in acid will be tripping for weeks.

tech / sci.math / Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics to admit their stupidity.

SubjectAuthor
* Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics toEram semper recta
+- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsDan Christensen
+- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsWalker Huckabee
+* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
| +- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsDan Christensen
| `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
|   `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|    `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
|     `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|      `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
|       +- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|       `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|        `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics to admit theEram semper recta
|         +- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsDan Christensen
|         `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
|          `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics to admit theFromTheRafters
|           `- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
`* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
 +- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsPython
  `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
   `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicszelos...@gmail.com
    `* Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academicsEram semper recta
     `- Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics to admit thezelos...@gmail.com

Pages:12
Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics to admit their stupidity.

<ff09689e-12af-4c53-96f9-111983ba183dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58737&group=sci.math#58737

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 06:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Euler's Blunder and the refusal of mainstream moronic academics
to admit their stupidity.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 12 May 2021 13:07 UTC

On Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 08:35:06 UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
> zelos...@gmail.com presented the following explanation :
> > onsdag 12 maj 2021 kl. 03:33:10 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> >> Nothing on Wikipedia or arxiv can be taken seriously, you crank!
> >>
> >> Maybe try again? LMAO.
> >
> > You keep on making excuses, I cited many things and you don't need to use
> > wikipedia, look up cryptography on any source, AES, ALL OF THEM, and you will
> > see they all use group theory :)
> Most do.

Bollocks. Cryptography is based on 100% number theory. Have you heard of those things called "primes"? LMAO.

There is no set theory or group theory of any practical use whatsoever.