From: ene...@urfwstn.br (Erwin Bennett)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The universe since its Big Bang zero beginning
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:32:23 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Erwin Bennett - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:32 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Across the expanding universe time has gone on together from the
>> > common BB universal age. Everything would have an original initial
>> > time age of 14.8 billion years... Only gravity and motion can change
>> > that.
>> > And mostly not...
>> Then make up your mind which one is it, then say it, so we know how to
>> proceed entering next level.
>
> It is both. A shared beginning with a small Gamma from gravity and speed
> different age. The difference is too small...

You sure? I believe the gamma has to be largest in the beginning. Without
space as a priory, you can't possibly expand, let alone exploding. It
stays actually in the Bible, the space was void.

Re: The universe since its Big Bang zero beginning

<18e1744d-bcc7-4472-95a6-3d89e9839e67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58669&group=sci.physics.relativity#58669

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 17:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 00:58 UTC

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 9:32:27 AM UTC-7, Erwin Bennett wrote:

> >> Then make up your mind which one is it, then say it, so we know how to
> >> proceed entering next level.
> >
> > It is both. A shared beginning with a small Gamma from gravity and speed
> > different age. The difference is too small...
> You sure? I believe the gamma has to be largest in the beginning.

You have that backward. The beginning Gamma was sub finite...
There is a practical limit on Gamma. This is strongest gravity
and fastest speed.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: The universe since its Big Bang zero beginning

<s6ebk8$llo$8@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=58819&group=sci.physics.relativity#58819

From: eif...@fsb4nts.ca (Houston Feldhaus)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 13:16:58 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Houston Feldhaus - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 13:16 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> You have that backward. The beginning Gamma was sub finite... There is
> a practical limit on Gamma. This is strongest gravity and fastest speed.

bill gates:

"well, we can give you something to eat, but we need you to get
*_the_amazing_vaccine_* first."

I can't even believe I write it.