What is research but a blind date with knowledge? -- Will Harvey

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changeMichael Moroney
+* Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changemitchr...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changeJim Schreck
| `- Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changemitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changeMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate changeJim Schreck

1
Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<s6la8j$s8m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59035&group=sci.physics.relativity#59035

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 00:36:33 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 May 2021 04:36 UTC

On 5/1/2021 7:44 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> so why did that not already kill off the planet
> before us? As if the weather ever would
> create extinction events of its own....

Earth axial precession is already known to be a contributor to periodic
ice ages. Congratulations, you actually managed to find a clue, but
then blew it.

Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<20df16c2-8bd0-42bf-8c76-6ba87a9c3161n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59067&group=sci.physics.relativity#59067

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 10:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 2 May 2021 17:27 UTC

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 9:53:57 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 9:36:39 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > On 5/1/2021 7:44 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > so why did that not already kill off the planet
> > > before us? As if the weather ever would
> > > create extinction events of its own....
> > Earth axial precession is already known to be a contributor to periodic
> > ice ages. Congratulations, you actually managed to find a clue, but
> > then blew it.
> The Earth wobble should have already lead to
> the extinction of the planet if it causes climate
> change.... who can show otherwise you morons?
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

Climate change is in natures order for the planet Earth....
Man's order is meant to kill him off...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<s6morj$38q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59069&group=sci.physics.relativity#59069

From: sch...@nnacwe2ts.net (Jim Schreck)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 17:51:48 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim Schreck - Sun, 2 May 2021 17:51 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> The Earth wobble should have already lead to the extinction of the
>> planet if it causes climate change.... who can show otherwise you
>> morons? Mitchell Raemsch
>
> Climate change is in natures order for the planet Earth....
> Man's order is meant to kill him off...

you too:

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”
- Leviticus 18:22

Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<96649e48-9ae4-4dcb-8c6f-35072705d0e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59072&group=sci.physics.relativity#59072

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 11:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 2 May 2021 18:35 UTC

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 10:51:52 AM UTC-7, Jim Schreck wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> The Earth wobble should have already lead to the extinction of the
> >> planet if it causes climate change.... who can show otherwise you
> >> morons? Mitchell Raemsch
> >
> > Climate change is in natures order for the planet Earth....
> > Man's order is meant to kill him off...

Sub Correction. Man's order is nature's order...

instead it is not meant to exterminate him...

We need to let the planet Earth recycle...
And get to and maintain a small practical population.
For now are great resources serve a purpose.
The global overload is the problem not
anything weather could do...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<s6mt90$a1d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59080&group=sci.physics.relativity#59080

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 15:07:07 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 May 2021 19:07 UTC

On 5/2/2021 12:53 AM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 9:36:39 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 5/1/2021 7:44 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> so why did that not already kill off the planet
>>> before us? As if the weather ever would
>>> create extinction events of its own....
>> Earth axial precession is already known to be a contributor to periodic
>> ice ages. Congratulations, you actually managed to find a clue, but
>> then blew it.
>
> The Earth wobble should have already lead to
> the extinction of the planet if it causes climate
> change.... who can show otherwise you morons?

The Ice Ages have caused extinctions. I have no idea why you would think
climate change would cause all of life to go extinct. Not even the most
extreme global warming/climate change people claim that.

Re: Earth axis Wobble would lead to climate change

<s6pisn$1mov$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59143&group=sci.physics.relativity#59143

From: sch...@nnacwe2ts.net (Jim Schreck)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 19:28:23 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim Schreck - Mon, 3 May 2021 19:28 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> The Earth wobble should have already lead to the extinction of the
>> planet if it causes climate change.... who can show otherwise you
>> morons?
>
> The Ice Ages have caused extinctions. I have no idea why you would think
> climate change would cause all of life to go extinct. Not even the most
> extreme global warming/climate change people claim that.

i think it's good but for me it stopped working after 2min.