What the scientists have in their briefcases is terrifying. -- Nikita Khruschev

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases

SubjectAuthor
* Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse GasesAndre Jute
`- Re: Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse GasesTom Kunich

1
Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases

<fbe7df1f-6e59-4e1a-8065-dda8765cf850n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59067&group=rec.bicycles.tech#59067

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 11:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 18:15 UTC

Unlike most cyclists, I’m not an environmentalist. I’ve just seen environmentalists cause too many ideological fuckups and hundreds of millions of directly consequent murders. I don’t associate with immoral scum. Instead I’m a conservationist. Unlike the members of RBT, I practice what I preach. For instance, I’ve been car-free since 1990.

But I am an economist, and I understand how things work. I studied under a man who received the Nobel Prize for charting all the inputs to the Gross Domestic Product, and I have a special interest in Les Economistes, the ancient French group of philosophers who made the first input-output table.

These are not difficult matters, once you grasp their necessity, but apparently people given am economics degree by Boston College got it for having a buck and two off brand soda labels.

Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases
https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2022/07/02/bidens-green-new-deal-is-increasing-greenhouse-gases-n2609688

The New Green Deal is such a perfect plan to ruin a society’s economy, I cannot understand why Occasio-Cortez hasn’t yet been charged with being a Russian or Chinese agent. Her wretched Green New Deal isn’t even environmentally sound:

Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases
https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2022/07/02/bidens-green-new-deal-is-increasing-greenhouse-gases-n2609688

Enjoy the paradox while you can.

Andre Jute.
There’s a lot of evil in the world, and a great deal of it hides behind the label “environment”.

Re: Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases

<e14bef68-f186-4f8b-bbfa-e68a85877649n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59070&group=rec.bicycles.tech#59070

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 13:24:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 20:24 UTC

On Saturday, July 2, 2022 at 11:15:15 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> Unlike most cyclists, I’m not an environmentalist. I’ve just seen environmentalists cause too many ideological fuckups and hundreds of millions of directly consequent murders. I don’t associate with immoral scum. Instead I’m a conservationist. Unlike the members of RBT, I practice what I preach. For instance, I’ve been car-free since 1990.
>
> But I am an economist, and I understand how things work. I studied under a man who received the Nobel Prize for charting all the inputs to the Gross Domestic Product, and I have a special interest in Les Economistes, the ancient French group of philosophers who made the first input-output table.
>
> These are not difficult matters, once you grasp their necessity, but apparently people given am economics degree by Boston College got it for having a buck and two off brand soda labels.
>
> Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases
> https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2022/07/02/bidens-green-new-deal-is-increasing-greenhouse-gases-n2609688
>
> The New Green Deal is such a perfect plan to ruin a society’s economy, I cannot understand why Occasio-Cortez hasn’t yet been charged with being a Russian or Chinese agent. Her wretched Green New Deal isn’t even environmentally sound:
>
> Biden's Green New Deal Is Increasing Greenhouse Gases
> https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2022/07/02/bidens-green-new-deal-is-increasing-greenhouse-gases-n2609688
>
> Enjoy the paradox while you can.
>
> Andre Jute.
> There’s a lot of evil in the world, and a great deal of it hides behind the label “environment”.

I don't think we need to mention AOC in the same breath as environmentalism... There is the same problem with Frank who believes that he knows something. Why he even took a course in Programming. I really would have liked to attend "Programming for the brain dead". It would have been good for a laugh.. I would guess that less than 20% of people that take programming courses understand the slightest thing about it.