Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 17:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Univ Guelph, Martha Billes, Dr Vaccarino, math dept & Dan Christensen
never able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too
busy stalking, never learning
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 May 2021 00:02 UTC

It is to be expected that a failure of science like Dan Christensen with his mindless Boole Logic of 2 OR 1 = 3, with AND as subtraction, that no-one at Univ Western Ontario or at Univ Guelph can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. When you lack the logic to realize 2 OR 1 = 3 is wrong, certainly you lack the brain power to even understand what is asked of a geometry proof of FTC.

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 85 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1272 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 85 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: Univ Guelph, Martha Billes, Dr Vaccarino, math dept & Dan Christensen never able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too busy stalking, never learning

<c2cc650c-48d6-4c77-b97d-8ad0b59d38d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=61941&group=sci.math#61941

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Univ Guelph, Martha Billes, Dr Vaccarino, math dept & Dan Christensen never able to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too busy stalking, never learning
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 18:53 UTC

Still no reply Martha, that Dan Christensen math failure never able to do a geometry proof calculus