Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 15:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Univ British Columbia, Steven Point, Santa J. Ono & Dan Christensen
teaching fake Logic of 2 OR 1= 3 & real electron of atoms is muon not the
0.5MeV monopole//176th book of AP// Logical Fallacy Encyclopedia includes
Mistaken Identity.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 15 May 2021 22:30 UTC

Univ British Columbia, Steven Point, Santa J. Ono & Dan Christensen teaching fake Logic of 2 OR 1= 3 & real electron of atoms is muon not the 0.5MeV monopole//176th book of AP// Logical Fallacy Encyclopedia includes Mistaken Identity.

176th book of AP// Logical Fallacy Encyclopedia includes Mistaken Identity.

When I went to college, Univ Cincinnati, 1968-1972 I took 2 years of formal logic and one year we learned a list of Logical Fallacies from Copi's textbook.
I was wondering if Mistaken Identity is a classed fallacy of logic. For two of the greatest errors of science, mistaken identity of real electron as muon for the 0.5MeV particle that is actually Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms. And also in Logic itself where George Boole had a mistaken identity of the AND truth table for it really is that of TTTF and not what Boole thought of as TFFF. So a fallacy of mistaken identity really really debilatates an entire science. So I need to write a whole new Logic book just on the Fallacies of Logic and include Mistaken Identity. I was wondering if Mistaken Identity should be a separate class of fallacy from the already known list of fallacies.

Is Mistaken Identity part of Non Sequitur Fallacy? I think Mistaken Identity needs its own separate class of fallacy. Mistaken Identity does not come up in arguments or debates as much as Non Sequitur, but when it arrives on the scene in a debate or in a whole entire science, it is devastating to the science, as can be seen with the fake electron when muon is the real true electron of atoms. Or in Logic itself with Boole's logic ending up being that of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

---Quoting from the Internet of a list of logical fallacies---
The Top 10 Logical Fallacies to Avoid in Arguments
Straw Man Fallacy.
Begging the Question (Circular Reasoning) Fallacy.
Ad Hominem Fallacy.
Post Hoc Fallacy “post hoc ergo propter hoc” (after this, therefore because of this) Fallacy.
Loaded Question Fallacy.
False Dichotomy (False Dilemma, Either/Or) Fallacy.
Equivocation (Doublespeak) Fallacy.
--- end quoting from Internet---

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<27b02a4d-118f-43fb-abc1-bb92a48d8652n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59111&group=sci.math#59111

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 19:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sun, 16 May 2021 02:54 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 6:30:31 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> 176th book of AP's Logical Fallacies Exposed

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

Note that AP will often delete his bizarre and hateful postings when his lies are called out, only to repost identical ones moments later in a NEW thread.

Readers should, of course, judge for themselves. In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan