Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 08:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GeogebraTube bans John Gabriel and the New Calculus. Ask yourself why!
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 16 May 2021 15:08 UTC

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 19:05:45 UTC-5, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On the 28th November, 2013, the directors of Geogebra Tube were coerced by the academic bourgeoisie to delete my materials and terminate my account. However, I have set up a new site where these materials can be accessed freely. If there is anything I have missed or forgotten to upload, let me know, and I shall upload the missing applets. Apparently, many ignorant academics can't stand being called stupid.
>
> That was the third time the academic bourgeoisie attempted to silence my ideas on the internet. ResearchGate was the first, followed by Weebly (which later apologized), and now Geogebra. My Geogebra account contained quite a few ingenious and useful applets that expose false notions and popular academic thought that is incorrect.
>
> The most recent attempt at silencing my ideas occurred on the 25th February, 2014, when the moderators at sci.math.research refused to allow discussion of the New Calculus and banned me from commenting on their forum. It's ironic, because the first paragraph of their 'charter' states: We understand "mathematical research" to be an exploration of mathematics whose goal is the establishment of new mathematical facts, previously unknown to the mathematical community.
>
> The low class rubbish that frequents sites such as sci.math and sci.math.research have issued death threats to me, the latest on August 18, 2014. See evidence here. And the original link to this threat is on sci.math.
>
> I recently terminated my account with Quora (April 2014). I was not a member longer than 4 weeks. It is my opinion that Quora is just another Wikipedia - questions and answers according to mainstream academics.
>
> As of August 2014, my Face Book page was removed and my account terminated. Ironically, I hardly used the service to further the ideas of my New Calculus. Another small victory for the academic bourgeoisie.
>
> You can access all the forbidden Geogebra applets here: https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6b6b8d615f6db4a2ab

The new link is here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-mOEooW03iLd1Z2cVRtOElpYms

> Read more about my New Calculus here: http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com (this URL is a redirect to my real site: http://johngabrie1.wix.com/newcalculus)

Weebly apologised and reinstated my site after numerous attempts by jealous mainstream academics in cahoots with Google employees took the site down:

http://thenewcalculus.weebly.com

> Also tune into me at Space time and the universe where I mess around with stupid academics similar to yourselves!
>
> http://www.spacetimeandtheuniverse.com/math/4507-0-999-equal-one-676.html

I salvaged whatever I could before the above site was closed down:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLS2pmTHMwel9fOTQ

The crank Dedekind and his fictitious cuts:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mOEooW03iLSTROakNyVXlQUEU

> Why would you want to read what I have to say? The answer is simple:
>
> You learn sound and reliable knowledge from me. Chuckle.
>
> Fact is: you will learn more from me than all the time you wasted in school.

My New Calculus YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos

My one and only free eBook on the first rigorous formulation of calculus in human history:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO

I am a gadfly to moronic mainstream academics.

The father of all theatrical physicists once said:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

Those who are able to think independently of the scourge that is mainstream math academia can learn a little more about me here:

https://boldrift.com/mathematicians/john-gabriel

Re: GeogebraTube bans John Gabriel and the New Calculus. Ask yourself why!

<f2f34cbe-551f-4345-9729-47b0fdcbac69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59136&group=sci.math#59136

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 08:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 16 May 2021 15:27 UTC

On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 11:08:57 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > You learn sound and reliable knowledge from me. Chuckle.
> >
> > Fact is: you will learn more from me than all the time you wasted in school.
>
> My New Calculus YT channel:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGabriel/videos
>
> My one and only free eBook on the first rigorous formulation of calculus in human history:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CIul68phzuOe6JZwsCuBuXUR8X-AkgEO
>
> I am a gadfly to moronic mainstream academics.
>
> The father of all theatrical physicists once said:
>
> "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."
>
> Those who are able to think independently of the scourge that is mainstream math academia can learn a little more about me here:

The irony is that there are those who will deny any of these things happened. Mathematics web sites shut down because of mainstream disapproval show only one thing: mainstream academics are insecure, stupid, ignorant, jealous and incompetent creatures who cannot bear the thought of being corrected. A mainstream academic's worst nightmare is to be shown that his entire belief system is garbage.