<Tazman> damn my office is cold. <Tazman> need a hot secretary to warm it up. -- Seen on #Linux

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aether

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
`* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
 +* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherMaciej Wozniak
 |+- Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
 |`* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prPython
 | +* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
 | |`* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeMaciej Wozniak
 | | `- Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
 | `- Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherMaciej Wozniak
 `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
  `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
   `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherKen Seto
    `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
     `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
      `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
       `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
        `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
         +* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeMaciej Wozniak
         |`- Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
         `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherKen Seto
          `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
           +* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prMichael Moroney
           |`- Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
           `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherKen Seto
            `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
             `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
              `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
               +- Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeMaciej Wozniak
               `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural propeKen Seto
                +* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prMichael Moroney
                |`- Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the naturalJim Schreck
                `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin
                 `* Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aetherKen Seto
                  `- Re: Einstein’s SR postulatesOdd Bodkin

Pages:12
Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aether

<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59084&group=sci.physics.relativity#59084

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 13:45:56 -0700 (PDT)
<2be237a6-9a86-4f6e-91a5-eb8771781b8cn@googlegroups.com> <s66k5e$jpn$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<c8ea7019-2cfa-43b3-8b92-0fd2c5df9f11n@googlegroups.com> <s66spv$133a$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<495ebdc9-37ff-4ba8-a92f-aae4446cbc20n@googlegroups.com> <s6751l$19k8$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<1f463b11-ce0d-4955-9f5d-03a4f0808207n@googlegroups.com> <s6959s$dek$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<553ff7ed-035c-4059-8e08-9fba6d516356n@googlegroups.com> <s69qc5$18rq$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<15767547-2299-4341-9db7-62df3ac0e068n@googlegroups.com> <s6bjsi$l1i$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<cce4d00e-2627-475e-b873-0794a35e93e5n@googlegroups.com> <s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com> <s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com> <s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com> <s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Subject: Re:_Einstein’s_SR_postulates_are_the_natural_prope
_rties_of_a_stationary_aether
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Sun, 2 May 2021 20:45 UTC

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 3:05:10 PM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Nope. It DOES matter. This is science. How something gets modeled depends
> >> on the precision needed. Any scientist knows this.
> >
> > Current physics based on abstract math.
> Precision of measurement and how that affects modeling is not abstract
> math.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aether

<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59085&group=sci.physics.relativity#59085

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Einstein’s SR postulates
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 21:09:14 +0000 (UTC)
<s6bjsi$l1i$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<cce4d00e-2627-475e-b873-0794a35e93e5n@googlegroups.com>
<s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com>
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Sun, 2 May 2021 21:09 UTC

<df618180-4241-4724-ae85-ae659df80303n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59093&group=sci.physics.relativity#59093

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 22:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
<s66spv$133a$2@gioia.aioe.org> <495ebdc9-37ff-4ba8-a92f-aae4446cbc20n@googlegroups.com>
<s6751l$19k8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <1f463b11-ce0d-4955-9f5d-03a4f0808207n@googlegroups.com>
<s6959s$dek$1@gioia.aioe.org> <553ff7ed-035c-4059-8e08-9fba6d516356n@googlegroups.com>
<s69qc5$18rq$3@gioia.aioe.org> <15767547-2299-4341-9db7-62df3ac0e068n@googlegroups.com>
<s6bjsi$l1i$2@gioia.aioe.org> <cce4d00e-2627-475e-b873-0794a35e93e5n@googlegroups.com>
<s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org> <55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com>
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org> <b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>
_rties_of_a_stationary_aether
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Mon, 3 May 2021 05:08 UTC

<bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59109&group=sci.physics.relativity#59109

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 07:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Mon, 3 May 2021 14:30 UTC

<s6p4ml$jgh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59115&group=sci.physics.relativity#59115

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re:_Einstein’s_SR_postulates_are_the_natural_pr
ope_rties_of_a_stationary_aether
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 11:26:14 -0400
<s6bjsi$l1i$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<cce4d00e-2627-475e-b873-0794a35e93e5n@googlegroups.com>
<s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com>
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 3 May 2021 15:26 UTC

On 5/3/2021 10:30 AM, Ken Seto wrote:

> Assertion is not a valid argument.

Stupid Ken, so why do you keep making all those assertions??

Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aether

<s6p50j$svh$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59117&group=sci.physics.relativity#59117

From: sch...@nnacwe2ts.net (Jim Schreck)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural
prope rties of a stationary aether
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 15:31:32 +0000 (UTC)
<s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com>
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com>
<s6p4ml$jgh$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Jim Schreck - Mon, 3 May 2021 15:31 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 5/3/2021 10:30 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
>
>> Assertion is not a valid argument.
>
> Stupid Ken, so why do you keep making all those assertions??

because you fake bombed hos hirosima and nagasaki, and there is no
radiation present those places present days. Where is the adherent
radiation, supposed to last thousands of years, if you bombed those
cities for real? Where?

Re: Einstein’s SR postulates are the natural prope rties of a stationary aether

<s6p5ot$15du$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59123&group=sci.physics.relativity#59123

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 15:44:29 +0000 (UTC)
<s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com>
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Mon, 3 May 2021 15:44 UTC

<c83f16c8-ddbe-4c4b-948f-a81062ba1fa9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59163&group=sci.physics.relativity#59163

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 06:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
References: <s66spv$133a$2@gioia.aioe.org> <495ebdc9-37ff-4ba8-a92f-aae4446cbc20n@googlegroups.com> <s6751l$19k8$2@gioia.aioe.org> <1f463b11-ce0d-4955-9f5d-03a4f0808207n@googlegroups.com> <s6959s$dek$1@gioia.aioe.org> <553ff7ed-035c-4059-8e08-9fba6d516356n@googlegroups.com> <s69qc5$18rq$3@gioia.aioe.org> <15767547-2299-4341-9db7-62df3ac0e068n@googlegroups.com> <s6bjsi$l1i$2@gioia.aioe.org> <cce4d00e-2627-475e-b873-0794a35e93e5n@googlegroups.com> <s6h1t3$l8q$2@gioia.aioe.org> <55f889ef-ead6-41d9-91f2-42dcc72fedfbn@googlegroups.com> <s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com> <s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com> <s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org> <b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com> <s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org> <bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com> <s6p5ot$15du$4@gioia.aioe.org>
Subject: Re:_Einstein’s_SR_postulates_are_the_natural_prope_rties_of_a_stationary_aether
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Tue, 4 May 2021 13:29 UTC

<s6rjmj$5s3$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59168&group=sci.physics.relativity#59168

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 13:54:27 +0000 (UTC)
<s6h4r1$7ks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<5305ed32-5619-4b1a-8982-0ab209361a65n@googlegroups.com>
<s6hodf$1nr2$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<742518d7-93df-4230-89e8-470a88cdc902n@googlegroups.com>
<s6mt51$8im$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b81112fb-1059-434c-974b-cc24f832704dn@googlegroups.com>
<s6n4dp$1j1q$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<bf03133f-609c-49ae-ab2f-87ee2d84760an@googlegroups.com>
<s6p5ot$15du$4@gioia.aioe.org>
<c83f16c8-ddbe-4c4b-948f-a81062ba1fa9n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Tue, 4 May 2021 13:54 UTC