From: anonym...@eat.it (Peppermint Phlatty)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, sci.astro, alt.uk.misc.flat-earth
Subject: Gas pressure next to a vacuum ... only in clown world.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 01:45:12 -0500
 by: Peppermint Phlatty - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 06:45 UTC

How does the atmosphere stick to a ball next to an infinite vacuum of space?

So if the earth is a ball spinning over 1000 mph at the equator, how does the atmosphere stay and maintain pressure surrounded by an infinite and omnipotent vacuum of outer space?

So again the question: How does the atmosphere stick to a ball next to an infinite vacuum of space?

If you try to answer, 'gravity', nice try, but that nonsense won't fly.

If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space, then gravity would keep your tires from going flat.

If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then gravity would keep a propane tank from releasing propane.

If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then a lead ball would have its own atmosphere.

If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then a speeding bullet would have its own atmosphere unaffected by the air around it.

If gravity keeps a pressurized layer of gas from expanding out into an infinite vacuum, then gravity would prevent you from sucking milk up a straw into your mouth. The vacuum of space is vastly more powerful than the suction of your mouth.

If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space, then a butterfly would be a butter pancake.

So again the question: How does the atmosphere stick to a hypersonic spinning ball next to an infinite vacuum of space? How does highly pressurized gas stick to a ball with no container to hold the pressure from expanding into the vacuum? How does earth's atmosphere violate the laws of thermodynamics and equilibrium?

Answer: it doesn't. The earth is flat and exists inside a container. The belief in heliocentrism is a stupid religion. NASA is lying to you.

Which of you NASA fan boys has ever even done an experiment with pressurized gas?

I can't wait to see the heliocentric priest give their canned answers and baseless insults instead of answering the question.

Re: Gas pressure next to a vacuum ... only in clown world.

<uts2in$14ugv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=5952&group=alt.astronomy#5952

From: kuaki...@videotron.ca (Kualinar)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.uk.misc.flat-earth
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:43:35 -0400
 by: Kualinar - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:43 UTC

Le 2024-03-25 à 02:45, Peppermint Phlatty a écrit :
> How does the atmosphere stick to a ball next to an infinite vacuum of space?
Grvity

> So if the earth is a ball spinning over 1000 mph at the equator, how does the atmosphere stay and maintain pressure surrounded by an infinite and omnipotent vacuum of outer space?
We NEVER measure the rotation on anything in linear velocity, but as an
angular velocity. Here, it's 15° per hour. The late flatard Bob Knodel
clearly measured that using a ring laser gyroscope.
Then, the vacuum is NOT «omnipotent», it's JUST a lack of substance.
There is NO such thing as a negative pressure.

> So again the question: How does the atmosphere stick to a ball next to an infinite vacuum of space?
Again, gravity.

> If you try to answer, 'gravity', nice try, but that nonsense won't fly.
You are correct, it don't «fly», it retains the atmosphere around the
Earth, and all the planets, and keep all of the stars.

> If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space, then gravity would keep your tires from going flat.
Remember that a vacuum DO NOT suck.
You just can't compare a tire and the atmosphere of a planet.

> If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then gravity would keep a propane tank from releasing propane.
The valve. Again, a false analogy.

> If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then a lead ball would have its own atmosphere.
The gravity of a lead ball is negligible compared to that of the Earth.

> If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space then a speeding bullet would have its own atmosphere unaffected by the air around it.
Again, a billet is MUCH to small to retain any air around it.

> If gravity keeps a pressurized layer of gas from expanding out into an infinite vacuum, then gravity would prevent you from sucking milk up a straw into your mouth. The vacuum of space is vastly more powerful than the suction of your mouth.
When using a straw, what actually happen is the AIR pushing on the
liquid around the straw MORE that the rarified air in the straw.

> If gravity kept the earth's atmosphere from being sucked into outer space, then a butterfly would be a butter pancake.
The air don't have any muscle nor wing to allow it to fly. The butterfly DO.

> So again the question: How does the atmosphere stick to a hypersonic spinning ball next to an infinite vacuum of space? How does highly pressurized gas stick to a ball with no container to hold the pressure from expanding into the vacuum? How does earth's atmosphere violate the laws of thermodynamics and equilibrium?
There nothing «hypersonic» in the atmosphere.
Vacuum DO NOT suck.
Gravity is very real.
Gasses do have a mass and are affected by gravity.
There is very easily measurable atmospheric pressure gradient from the
pressure at sea level and the atmospheric pressure at 1000 Km of altitude.
There is NO need for any solid container, GRAVITY IS the container.

> Answer: it doesn't. The earth is flat and exists inside a container. The belief in heliocentrism is a stupid religion. NASA is lying to you.
The Earth is NOT flat, it can't be flat. The holy wafer earth is a
physical impossibility. We have known that the Earth is a globe for the
last 2500 years.
The heliocentric model is not a religion, but a very accurate model
representing reality and can make extremely accurate predictions.
The NASA do not lie.

> Which of you NASA fan boys has ever even done an experiment with pressurized gas?
You mean normal peoples who don't believe in the impossible holy wafer
earth in a tiny show globe.

> I can't wait to see the heliocentric priest give their canned answers and baseless insults instead of answering the question.

You don't ask any serious question. You are NOT ready to accept any
actual answer. All you have is some baseless assertion and a narrative.
You don't have a model, but, many bad models, one per observation. Each
model being incompatible with ALL the other. NONE even come close to
match the observation they are supposed to explain.
As there is NO heliocentric religion, there can be NO heliocentric priest.

Why do you call a statement of facts «canned answer» ? Is that a
preemptive attempt at dismissing any counter argument, any actual and
truthful answer and presentation of actual fact that may be presented ?

Remember that the so called 200 proofs from Eric Dubay are really 200
variations around 11 bad arguments. ALL of those having been completely
debunked.
DITRH have been caught lying 100's of times. In fact, a few to several
times in each and every one of his videos. There is a reason why so many
peoples call him DIRT.
Bob Knodel measured Earth's rotation.
Jeran observed Earth's curvature.
Flatzoid never stop getting roasted every time that he's caught lying.
Taboo Conspiracy don't stop getting caught pooping lies after lies and
indiscriminately gobbling up whatever MAY superficially look as if it
MAY support his claims.