Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 22:53:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How many geocentrist do we have here?
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 9 May 2021 05:53 UTC

On Friday, 2 April 2021 at 21:09:54 UTC+2, Python wrote:

> >> You've already paid me in a way, Maciej, you have claimed:
> >> In the heliocentric model of Copernicus Gdansk and Varsovia are in
> >> relative motion.
> >
> > I have and I do.
> >
> >> And I LOVE it, trust me.
> >
> > I would LOVE, trust me, if you claim the opposite
> I do, from Russia, with love Maciej.

So, dear physicists, wannabe physicists, physics worshippers,
how many of you will support poor halfbrain Python?
Thomas Heger already did.

More generally - is this just a property of Gdansk-Warsaw pair?
Any 2 points of Earth surface? Any 2 points of any rotating
filled sphere? Any points of any rotating sphere? any 2
points of any rotating object?

Surely, it wasn't Galileo's intention to create geocentrists;
how could he know that his sad fartings can have such
a funny side effect?

Re: How many geocentrist do we have here?

<s78dme$1j86$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59537&group=sci.physics.relativity#59537

From: how...@emfsvr4.org (Walker Huckabee)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: How many geocentrist do we have here?
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 10:31:42 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Walker Huckabee - Sun, 9 May 2021 10:31 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> More generally - is this just a property of Gdansk-Warsaw pair? Any 2
> points of Earth surface? Any 2 points of any rotating filled
> sphere? Any points of any rotating sphere? any 2 points of any rotating
> object?

such a beautiful country to destroy. Look, this capitalist has an IQ far
bellow room temperature.

1 MINUTE VIDEO Trump says 'I am THE FATHER of the Vaccine and Pausing J&J
Vaccine was Stupid'
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VTP3OFEsY3mT/