From: bar...@outlook.com (Barry Handshoe)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Appearance motion science
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 11:17:32 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Barry Handshoe - Sat, 15 May 2021 11:17 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> begin to move and there is opposite motion shrinking into the
> distance... The sky turns opposite the Earth. This science has an
> ancient history... look at retrograde motion appearance of the
> planets....

Yes, I see the controversy. To accomplish that you need a still ticking
good clock. Not sure the size matter. Actually I do, smaller clocks are
more precise and accurate.

Re: Appearance motion science

<149b11b9-9dc7-4ddb-bc84-937ba43dc16fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59935&group=sci.physics.relativity#59935

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 10:15:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 May 2021 17:15 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:17:35 AM UTC-7, Barry Handshoe wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > begin to move and there is opposite motion shrinking into the
> > distance... The sky turns opposite the Earth. This science has an
> > ancient history... look at retrograde motion appearance of the
> > planets....
> Yes, I see the controversy. To accomplish that you need a still ticking
> good clock. Not sure the size matter. Actually I do, smaller clocks are
> more precise and accurate.

A clock parts can move slow when it moves fast through space.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Appearance motion science

<s7p6re$vo0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59947&group=sci.physics.relativity#59947

From: cab...@whst2ucp.jp (Bradly Cabage)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 19:19:10 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradly Cabage - Sat, 15 May 2021 19:19 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 4:17:35 AM UTC-7, Barry Handshoe wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > begin to move and there is opposite motion shrinking into the
>> > distance... The sky turns opposite the Earth. This science has an
>> > ancient history... look at retrograde motion appearance of the
>> > planets....
>> Yes, I see the controversy. To accomplish that you need a still ticking
>> good clock. Not sure the size matter. Actually I do, smaller clocks are
>> more precise and accurate.
>
> A clock parts can move slow when it moves fast through space.

Not true, a clock no need to move to work. Actually you don't need the
clock, but the driving force. When you move around that driving force
(not really a force) is present. Always.

Ie, in 2010 they gave covid spike proteins mRNA vaccines to rabbits, rats
and pigs. No side effects. Two years latter all died facing a natural
benign flu virus. Any questions?

Re: Appearance motion science

<3f6cdc39-ac22-4396-a13f-fcbb9551fc2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59955&group=sci.physics.relativity#59955

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 16:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 May 2021 23:50 UTC

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 12:19:16 PM UTC-7, Bradly Cabage wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Yes, I see the controversy. To accomplish that you need a still ticking
> >> good clock. Not sure the size matter. Actually I do, smaller clocks are
> >> more precise and accurate.
> >
> > A clock parts can move slow when it moves fast through space.
> Not true, a clock no need to move to work.

My clock does. And it is real.
Fast in space in space is slow parts of my clock.
This is the retarded clock... gravity can do it to.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Appearance motion science

<s7qvsa$1n3i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=59974&group=sci.physics.relativity#59974

From: cab...@whst2ucp.jp (Bradly Cabage)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 11:32:27 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradly Cabage - Sun, 16 May 2021 11:32 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > A clock parts can move slow when it moves fast through space.
>> Not true, a clock no need to move to work.
>
> My clock does. And it is real.
> Fast in space in space is slow parts of my clock. This is the retarded
> clock... gravity can do it to.

Then show us the size of your clock. Maybe you sincerely believe its size
matter. It doesn't very much. A small clock is better.